A Dancer

Story Info
A vampire finds her eternal love.
977 words
3.68
21.2k
25
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is a little edgy but I was challenged to do it by a fellow sci-fi buff.

*

My name is Maria and I am the most popular exotic dancer in New York. At age "25" I am the most sensual, talented dancer around...but I have a dark secret.

I am a vampire.

My friend Donna seduced me five years ago and transformed me into a vampire. Like many dancers I was already a lesbian and Donna was first my lover. She met me on girl's night at a posh dance club and I was captivated by her. She easily seduced me and we became passionate lovers. Never had I known such pleasure from the several lovers I had taken before.

Donna possessed a power I was drawn to like a moth to a flame. Finally one night she revealed to me her true nature. I was amazed when she told me that I could enjoy eternal life and incredible power. Donna told me that she saw in me the same power and passion waiting to be fully unleashed. She did not lie and once she transformed me I was completely awakened.

As a dancer I became fully aware of the complete realm of sensuality and soon I was in great demand.

Victims came easily as my Goth nature fully developed. Women of all ages fell into my arms as lovers and I was known among even the wealthiest lesbians and bi-women, a few of whom fell victim to my vampire desires. There were also men, slimy perverse creatures that I killed without mercy while my female victims slipped into sweet sleep as their souls blended into mine.

Then I met Rebecca Simmons.

Rebecca was a reporter doing a series on exotic dancers. Her articles were insightful and kind to the ladies in the exotic realm but her goal was to interview the mysterious Maria, the queen of exotic dancers. I played hard to get for several weeks making her efforts all the more insistent.

At first I planned a vampire seduction, and Rebecca was well worth the effort. She has beautiful long brown hair and clear blue eyes that sink into your soul. Her marvelous figure makes her all the more attractive. Nothing she wore on the job could hide her beauty and I became infatuated with her.

When we talked I found her extremely intelligent and ambitious, an excellent combination that only added to my desire. She finally got her interview and our attraction grew. Rebecca had never been with a woman but one dark night I tenderly seduced her, at last having her naked in my arms. Oh, to finally roam my hands over her hot, lovely nude body. Her full, firm breasts against my breasts, my palms sliding over her hard nipples... my hand sliding into her delicious cunt, my fingers finding the secret spot and bringing her to complete ecstasy! She had never known such pleasure and now realized her lesbian sensuality. We became passionate lovers.

I could not kill her. I had unleashed her powerful lesbian desires and I grew to love her. I realized that she would make an exceptional vampire and as I relaxed in my coffin as the dawn came I dreamed of her as my partner for all eternity, lying in my arms as we fell into our vampire sleep.

So one night I held her naked in my arms and told her my story. She was astounded at first, but became more and more entranced with the possibility of chronicling all of eternity, of becoming a vampire with the power of life and death, and of being my lover forever.

Softly she said yes, and I began her transformation. I sank my teeth into her tender neck and gently sucked her rich blood. The pleasure rolled through her like a wave as she arched in my arms, surrendering her mortal life forever. Rebecca slowly relaxed in my arms, drifting into peaceful pleasure as I felt the electric heat flow through me.

As she drifted slowly toward death I opened a vein in my wrist and laid it against her soft lips. Slowly at first and the more insistently she suckled at the rich font. My heart soared as she drank deeply of the eternal nectar.

I held her naked as she transformed, shuddering as her body changed into a creature of power and eternity. Soon the transformation was complete...she was a vampire!

I knew she would need a victim and I had a young black prostitute come over about an hour after she transformed. The young woman was slim and pert, very ready for what she thought would a lesbian threesome. Rebecca undressed her and gathered her into her hungry arms and after tenderly caressing her and nestling on top sank her teeth deeply into the slim throat of her first victim.

The girl cried out and arched against Rebecca as the pain and pleasure rolled through her. I was in complete ecstasy, caressing them both, watching Rebecca drink the girl's hot blood. I could feel the electric pleasure roll through her as the girl's blood soaked into her body. Sighing in peace, Rebecca's victim slowly relaxed and drifted into a deep swoon. Her arms slipped off Rebecca and my lover gathered her limp body into her arms. The girl sighed as she drifted closer to death and shuddered as her chest tightened from the oxygen loss. Rebecca held her as the girl slipped away into her eternal sleep, her soul joining with Rebecca.

Now we roam the streets at night seeking victims together and making the most passionate love. Rebecca soon became a bold hunter as she joined our clan, seducing victims into her arms. At dawn we entwine in our coffin as we sink into vampire sleep.

Now we have eternity together...