A Dangerous Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnal_Flower
Carnal_Flower
1,517 Followers

I sat upright at the head of the table in a crisp white Polo, blathering on about troop movements and supply chains. I even managed to slip in a mention of terrorists, which made their eyes widen.

"While you're here, Chris, why don't you come into the base with me sometime? We have some new bombers you could check out. Maybe they'd even take you up."

"Are you kidding? Hell, yes," he blurted out, before Lisa glared at him. "I mean, sure, I'd love that."

"You guys want to come?" I said to the twins, as if I didn't know the answer. They liked nothing more than strutting into headquarters and seeing me get saluted.

"Yes!" they said, in unison.

"Maybe while I'm on break, this week some time."

"Don't forget we have the Millers' party on Friday," Lisa interjected.

Jen was unusually quiet throughout the dinner. She sat with a little smile on her face, tracing patterns on the tablecloth. I could have said nothing, but it was just too tempting. It was like there was a powerful undertow, tugging and nipping from below, dragging us both along. I couldn't resist giving her a real response to her question, in front of everyone, rather than just falling off my raft

"So, Jen and I were talking about plans for the summer today."

Her tiger eyes flashed up from her plate, startled. I could tell she hadn't expected this.

"Jen suggested she and I go riding. Haven't done that in a while."

"Oh, that's nice!" said Lisa, clearly pleased. "You always loved that so much Jen."

"She sure did," I said.

Jen blushed like mad, and I leaned in, my eyes twinkling, trying to catch her eye.

"You'd put on your little dress, and I'd walk you around in circles, holding your hand. You were so adorable."

"Well I still think it's sweet. Your father spends so much time away from home," said Lisa. "It's nice that he spends some time with his only daughter."

"So, you still want to, Jen? Just you and Daddy?" I said, looking directly at her.

"Do you?" she said, looking at me. Daring me.

"Why not? I've got a whole month off."

"Alright," she said. "When?"

"Ah . . . I'll let you know. I need to get settled in and take care of stuff here."

"Sure," she said, trying not to smile.

+++

The next two weeks were incredibly busy, and incredibly frustrating. Summer was officially here. Relatives and friends were constantly coming and going. The twins took up a lot of my time with practice and various things, and I got called into the base once or twice, even though I was technically on vacation. Lisa had set up a bunch of activities now that I was home, and we were out practically every night.

The frustrating part was not being able to spend any time alone with Jen. She had friends and things to do as well. A week went by with glances at each other in the hallway or kitchen, but nothing more. We managed to act perfectly normal around the family. We even horsed around in the pool with the boys one day.

I felt it was up to me to do something. Jen had made a bold opening move, but she was too proud to make another. That would be too much like throwing herself at me. No, I would have to come to her.

Of course I hesitated, who wouldn't? I had to make a choice. I had to act, and if I did, I could never pretend that my sexy daughter had seduced me into committing incest with her. I spent a few sleepless nights flat on my back, hard as a rock, thinking about it, sorting through the various objections in my mind, probing my conscience. And in the end I kept coming back to a single idea. Call it karma, destiny, fate, whatever. Neither of us asked for this. Neither of us planned it. Until I came back from my trip, until we had that single moment at the party, the idea had never crossed my mind. I wasn't responsible for causing this, only for rejecting or accepting what the universe had decided to toss our way.

Jen had given me her answer: yes, I want to play. And I did, too. As simple as that.

So, one night after dinner, while we were all still sitting around the table, I turned to Jen, who was twirling her hair looking extremely bored.

"So, Jen, don't you think it's time we took your car for a test drive?"

She perked up, and turned her tiger eyes on me with sudden interest.

"Oh. Do you think so?"

"Absolutely. I'm not letting you get on the road before I see you can handle it."

"Oh, um—ok," she said, with a smile.

"We'll just take it for a spin around the neighborhood. Tonight good?"

"Yeah, ok."

An hour or so later I waited for her outside after cleaning up. Slapped on some cologne, changed into a pale blue polo which matched my eyes, slicked down my hair. All perfectly normal. I liked being presentable. I'm not vain, but I know the effect I have on women. At least the women who like me. I can be very charming. And I had decided I was going to sweep my little princess off her feet, in no uncertain terms. It was the least I could do.

"There you are," I said when she came out, flashing her my irresistible smile. I opened the door and helper her up into the SUV, letting my hand linger on her ass.

"There we go. Now buckle up," I ordered, once we got inside.

My proud little tease was nervous, I noted with amusement. I was making her nervous, just by being there. I reached over and put a warm hand on her thigh over her silky dress, which, I could see, made her flinch away from my touch as if she'd been electrocuted.

"Relax," I said, gently. "Just pay attention. I know what I'm doing. So, do you want to start with the GPS?"

I then launched into full-on Daddy mode for fifteen minutes as we sat in the driveway, patiently pointing out the parts of the car and going over the registration and anything else she needed to know. Several times I reached over her body to show her the emergency brake, trunk latch, and what not. I made certain that I brushed her skin, and that my warm, comforting voice was near her ear and my breath on her neck.

"See? Now you try it, hun."

"Oh . . . um . . . ok."

Jen seemed highly perturbed. She kept wriggling, and shifting in her seat. Once or twice my lips were dangerously close to hers and I could feel her trying to control her breathing.

"Ok, hun, now back it out. Easy. Easy. There you go, good job."

We took a few turns around the neighborhood. Jen was quiet, almost shy, and seemed to defer to my commands. She had turned into a docile little kitten, putty in my hands.

"Is this right?"

"It is, you're doing great, baby."

Lastly, I insisted she parallel park for me. Show that she could handle a bigger car than she was used to. She had to twist her body around and face me, which made her breasts jut out and her short little dress ride up her thighs. She was so close to me I could smell her vanilla skin lotion, count the freckles on her nose and see beads of sweat forming on her clavicle. Her hard nipples were poking stiffly out, inches from my lips.

"Very good, sweetie. I think you're all ready," I said, not realizing she was done parking, and had leaned back on the head rest, drowsily gazing into my eyes, as if she'd been drugged.

"Daddy . . ." she murmured, almost imperceptibly.

.I reached over and tugged her flouncy dress down where it had ridden up her thigh, grazing the tender skin as I did so. I leaned closer and draped one arm around the back of her seat, feigning concern.

"What is it, baby?"

"Can we go riding tomorrow? Like you promised?"

"Of course we can, doll. Anything you want. Aw, there's that smile I love . ."

All in all, I felt it had been a smashing success. Score one for Daddy.

+++

That night before bed I stood in the shower, my forehead resting on the stall, my hand wrapped tight as a vise around my aching cock. I stroked myself, slowly, wanting to draw it out. I had my eyes closed, picturing Jen and replaying how aroused and excited she had gotten in the car. The way she squirmed and flinched. The way her nipples and breath betrayed her. I guessed—no, I knew—that she was up, maybe at that moment, rubbing her pussy, gushing wetness, thinking about Daddy—really thinking about him— for the first time.

Oh, fuck it was so hot.

She was up alright, fingering herself, fucking herself, thinking about my cock, wondering what she'd gotten herself into.

I stroked myself harder, picturing those tight nipples thrust into my space in the car. Jen's spectacular jiggly tits. Taking them in my mouth. Sucking hard on her nipples. Getting her down on the bed. Spreading her legs.

It was too much. I exploded in a tense, violent orgasm the moment I thought of her wet pussy, and when I came, I was panting and gritting my teeth like a dog imagining I was squirting streams of cum deep inside her belly.

I stood there, gutted, dizzy, wiped out, thinking about my little prick tease, my little princess, my sexy baby girl. We were in it, now. There was no turning back.

Buckle up, I thought. Here we go.

+++

I had no master plan. I didn't expect anything from Jen or myself. Nevertheless, I woke up with my dick so hard I could barely make it to the bathroom. It was just throbbing, on fire with the thought of spending the day with her. But there was more, too. It was symbolic, what we were doing—going off for a special day, like we used to, only now with a completely twisted purpose. Heading off into uncharted waters, you might say, that only the two of us were even aware existed. It was reckless and it was dangerous and we both knew it and wanted it.

When I met up with Daddy's Special Little Princess in the foyer, it seemed the most natural thing in the world that Jen would be decked out like she was. Her "riding outfit" consisted of the tightest, sexiest pair of cream colored riding pants in existence. They clung to her beautiful ass and hips like a second skin, and left nothing to the imagination in front, where the smooth cleft and lips of her pussy were perfectly defined. Of course, technically they were just quite expensive equestrian gear, which was exactly why she knew she could get away with it. She'd tucked in a thin, silky brown top which clung to her tits and emphasized her small waist.

Making sure no one was around, I put my hands on her hips.

"You look pretty today, baby."

"Thank you, Daddy," she said, batting her eyelashes at me.

"But there's just one thing," I murmured.

"What?" she said, biting her lip.

"Maybe you should go upstairs and get something to cover up with before we leave. It might get cold. You can take it off when we get there."

"Ok," she said, in that docile tone which drove me fucking crazy. God she was a little tease.

It was a beautiful day—breezy, and not too hot. We packed up my Hummer, said goodbye to everyone else and took off.

We sat in silence for a while, just smiling at each other now and then. At one point I chuckled out loud.

"What?"

"Oh, just thinking about you. How excited you used to get. So excited!"

Jen blushed and gave me a dimpled smile.

"Well . . . it was exciting," she said, defensively. "I had you all to myself for once."

"'Put me on the pony, Daddy, put me on the pony!'" I said, imitating her, with a grin. "And I'd lift you up and get you settled. You were so fussy, so particular."

"Yes. It had to be 'perfect.'"

"Yeah, why is that?"

"Because I was a princess."

"And what was I?"

"My prince."

"Your prince."

"Yes."

"And what about Mommy?"

Jen blushed again and stifled a grin as she looked out the window.

"Tell me," I said.

"It was ok with Mommy. She 'gave' you to me for the day."

"Why would she do that? Wouldn't she be jealous?"

"Uh uh," said Jen, shaking her head. "She didn't want you to be mad."

"I see. Why would I be 'mad?'"

Jen shifted in her seat, spreading her legs a little, and leaning back, showing me her body. I couldn't tell if she knew she was doing it or not.

"Mmmm, well . . . because she knew you wanted to be with me."

Jen's nipples were hard. She'd turned into docile kitten right before my eyes.

"Ah, I see. Very selfless of her," I replied in my comforting voice.

I didn't hide my gaze from her. I let it rake over her body, from bottom to top, appreciatively, which she clearly loved. She took off her sweater, and looked at me, questioningly.

I reached over and deftly undid two buttons on her blouse. I let my fingertips just graze her hard nipples.

"Is that better?"

"Mmmmm. Yes."

"I'm so glad you thought of this, hun."

"Are you, Daddy?" she whispered.

"Of course I am, baby. Ah—we're here."

It was a spectacular ride. Picture the deep blue ocean, waves crashing, and a strong wind coming off the water. Jen ahead of me, her long hair whipping in the breeze, her dusky cheeks flushed, her eyes teasing and tempting me along. Me trying to keep up with her but not really, because I so enjoyed the sight of her taut ass cheeks squeezing and unclenching in the saddle, up and down, up and down, and her slim thighs spread so wide, making her pussy rub against the gullet.

I was more than happy to indulge Jen's Oedipal mood. She was riding her horse like she was on her pony tempting her handsome father, showing off, wriggling her butt, sticking out the breasts which had finally made her a grown-up woman who could catch my eye.

When we reached the turn-around point, we stopped and got down to give the horses a rest. I didn't hesitate to wrap her in my arms and whirl her around, making her giggle hysterically, just like I used to. But then I didn't let her go. Her arms stayed around my neck as I pulled her closer and let her feel my erect, hard cock, throbbing away in my jeans. It felt completely natural, completely right, the only possible, honest conclusion to our day. Without thinking, we leaned in for a kiss. A real kiss whose sensuous meaning was crystal clear. Then we just stood hugging and touching and caressing each other. My hands slid into her hair, down to her ass, as she pushed her breasts against me and rubbed my back.

When we pulled away, we were smiling at each other. Jen looked deliriously happy. I kissed her again. Then we got on our horses to ride back.

What, did you think I was going to pull out my cock and have her blow me right there? It didn't even occur to me. This thing had a mind of its own, and something had told me—us—to take our time, and wait. For what, I don't know.

The sun was just setting as we stood for a moment by the Hummer. It was time to go. Jen was leaning up against the door. Jesus, the look in her eyes. Both daring and submissive at the same time. I tilted her chin and kissed her again. Just once, very softly.

"Tell me something," I whispered.

"Mmmm . . . what?" she said, wrapping her arms tighter around my neck.

"Had you thought about Daddy, before the party? Before we hugged?"

She shook her head. "No. Um, well . . . not really."

"What does that mean?"

"I didn't think about you and me. But I wondered . . . "

"Wondered what?"

"Mmm, well . . . " she said, giving me a guilty look.

"You wondered if I cheated on Mom?"

"Mmm hmmm. I wasn't sure. But that night, I knew I was right."

"And what did you think?"

She gave me a look, and pressed her whole body up against mine, rubbing against my cock. She kissed me again, and whispered, "I was so fucking happy. Because after I realized, I thought it meant maybe, you and I . . . "

"Oh Jesus, Jen," I murmured, as I interrupted her with my lips, again, and kissed her harder.

"Jesus," I mumbled, again, overwhelmed with the incredible sensations of touching her, kissing her.

"So what now?" she said.

"Now?" I said. "Now, we go home. And continue."

"Mmm. Just let it happen?"

"Exactly. Exactly as it has been happening."

Her tiger eyes were sparkling at me. "Hmmm."

"Surprise me," I said. "The bikini was good."

She laughed. "I thought you might have been mad at me."

"No, hun. Just the opposite."

"Well in that case . . ."

"That's my girl," I said. "Just one thing."

"What?"

"Be very careful."

+++

As we drove back, I thought it only appropriate to take Jen's hand and place it over my hard cock. I wanted her to know exactly where I stood, that I was in it as much as she was. She stroked me, gently, as I played with her hair across me in the seat, and occasionally caressed her nipples. There were no secrets between us anymore, no pretending, just a race to the finish to see how much we could turn each other on before the inevitable conclusion.

And that's exactly what we did—in whatever ways we could.

Initially it was just small things, like touching each other as we passed in the hallway or kitchen. Little glances and smiles here and there, full of promise. Sitting near each other while the family was gathered in the den watching TV and cuddling and touching while no one was looking. Jen paraded a series of skimpy outfits around me, especially during TV time, where she'd lie there luxuriously teasing me with the tightest yoga pants possible. I responded in kind, spreading my legs and letting her see how hard she was making me. It was all so phenomenally hot I had to jerk off every single night, thinking about her. It was exquisite torture, but then, I liked it.

One day I came into my private office and found a silky used G-string on my desk chair. Which initially made me laugh at my cheeky little tease, but ten minutes later I had it wrapped around my cock with the door tightly locked. Fuck. That night, after dinner, I looked at her and indicated I wanted her to meet me outside. I told the rest of the fam I had to finish up some raking, and then waited for her, back behind the pool house. She came, of course, both of us nervously glancing towards the house before I pushed her up against the wall and ground my hard cock into her mound and kissed her neck.

"Mmm. . . mmm . . ." she gasped and squeaked, as I hissed "Shh, shhh, we have to be quiet. . . "

"Tell me," I whispered. "Do you come, thinking about me?"

She gasped, and nodded.

"Fuck. Fuck. Jen. . . "

"Mmmm, I can't help it. I want you . . . "

"I'm so fucking hard for you," I hissed. "So hard. Every night I think about my baby girl. Every night."

Things were getting out of control. We both knew it wouldn't be long.

It was Jen who made it happen, the very next day.

We were alone, for the first time in a long while. My wife would be at church all day and the twins at a baseball tournament. My eldest was away visiting his girlfriend.

It was a perfect day weather-wise. The kind of weather you could only really get in California. Not a cloud in the heavens, only acres of brilliant blue sky and the sun shining above us like a white hot beacon. The mercury was hitting the high 80s, the kind of temperature that could make life miserable...if you didn't happen to have your very own swimming pool paid for by the American taxpayer. If anyone I met, upon hearing my profession, were ever tempted to bend my ear about the bloated excesses of the Pentagon and the obscene budgets of the military industrial complex; I would gladly spout some platitudes about defending freedom and maintaining world peace. But deep down I would think to myself; it pays for my house, my car, my wife's jewelry, my kids' college fees...so fuck it, a little Pentagon excess is fine by me.

I set up poolside, going over some reports that I would have to condense into a presentation in a few days' time. Tedious, monotonous work, but it had to be done. And why not soak up a few rays while you're at it? I was wearing swimming shorts and nothing else. My tanned body felt perfectly relaxed.

And then Jennifer entered the fray. I heard the patio door slide open and looked up to see her padding along towards me. She was wearing a pair of pink mule slippers and a short silk robe, just barely tied up at the front, revealing tantalizing glimpses of curvaceous forbidden flesh. I was now well aware that Jennifer was a consummate prick tease and clearly knew the value of a big reveal. She could've come out in just a bikini, but she wanted to make quite the show of disrobing in front of me. It was all about me and her. All about the twisted, sordid game we were playing with each other. I knew that. She knew that. Everyone else was irrelevant.

Carnal_Flower
Carnal_Flower
1,517 Followers