A Dangerous Game Ch. 02

Story Info
Austin and Steph continue the games.
1.1k words
3.22
44.2k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warmth brushed over her cheek as a strand of coppery hair was trailed along her jawline, the sun radiating through the open window with the splattered shadows of leaves dancing in the wind. A soft murmur escaped her, nearly a purr as the lock of hair continued to tease along her neck and shoulder, bringing a sleepy smile to lift to her lips.

"Stephanie."

She could hear her name through the webs of her sleep, that tender caress along her slightly bruised cheek. The feel of heated flesh against her back, the hardness pressed to her ass. She didn't want to wake, couldn't, not when Hypnos himself had her firmly in his tangled grasp of dreamland. Still, she squirmed, rolling against that body curled about her, arching in the morning sunlight out of pure reaction.

"Stephanie... Wake up."

She murmured a protest at hearing his voice again, pulling her through the clouded path towards consciousness. Stephanie's eyes fluttered open, a brilliant shade of aqua meeting his deep browns. A slow smiled curled once more to her lips as her hand lifted, sliding across his shoulder as she nuzzled against his neck. "Austin... I figured you would be gone this morning." She murmured against his whiskered jaw.

"Not yet. I still have a few hours" Austin said low, his voice a deep timbre signaling that something else besides a wakeup call was on his mind. A strong and heavy hand drifted down her flank, only to have fingertips splay over her hip as he pulled her close, turning her once more so his hardened cock nestled at the cleft of her ass once more.

"Austin, Not now, I'm sleeping." She protested, though her hips rolled back, dragging soft skin against his erection as her hand escaped, reaching out across the bed to tangle in the silken sheets. She knew well enough that he wouldn't take no for an answer, not that she wanted him to. She was in need, hurting with the unfulfilled desire from the night before.

Austin's hips rolled forward as she pressed against him, the head of his cock pushing at the swollen lips of her pussy. "Ahh... Ready for me." He growled faintly against the lobe of her ear as he pushed forward, slipping within the warm folds of her core, pushing until he was seated fully within her. His balls throbbed with the urge to push her to the bed sheets, take her roughly once more, yet he knew he needed to still, to take his time, to coax her into the dripping begging mess of woman flesh he knew so well.

Biting her lower lip, Stephanie tightened in reaction to his impalement, feeling every vein throb within her. Eyes closed, clearly enjoying the feel of him within her, fucking her with the slow torture of his body. It wasn't long before she felt a hand snake under her, calloused fingers teasing her nipple as his grip tightened on her thigh, guiding her legs to part, giving him further access. "Honey... You know I like it rough in the morning." She said quietly, a knowing smile placed on her lips.

"Rough or not, this is my turn." He growled once more, though his hips did buck forward, giving a taste of what she wanted. It wasn't going to take long, not when he had been working himself over for the last thirty minutes in bed next to her.

It seemed to go this route each time they played the game, her body begging for his, and he, hardened, sometimes cruel in his reactions, only to have it twist and turn. Each morning waking up to the pleasures found in each other. She couldn't hold back, he was too skilled, too forceful and demanding, and she thrilled in it. Crying out suddenly, she bucked against him, the short session of lovemaking coming to its first break as her climax ripped through her.

"Alright, I need to shower Austin." She said as she came down from her short lived high, trying to push away from him. "You can finish with your waitress tonight."

Austin would hear none of it, not when he was close himself. His grip tightened upon his wife, pulling her hard against his chest as he pulled his throbbing cock from her wet pussy, only to drag the head against her ass. "Not yet." Came low and heavy as he started to push forward, breaching that tight opening.

She resisted, although feebly, as she knew he would take what he wanted. Soft cries of protest erupted from her lips as her hand tightened in the sheets, making a fist out of the soft material. Yet her body gave, pushing back against him as he took her ass, slowly, inch by inch she felt him ease his way in. "Austin, at least let me..."

"No Steph. You don't get to cum again. I want you hot, waiting by the door when I come home tonight, naked, willing, wanting. I want you on edge all day today; I want to have full effect of your jealousy, your anger, knowing you've been filled by me." He breathed into her ear as he began to thrust in earnest into her willing soft body.

He stiffened hard as his breath caught, balls tightening as that electric tingle raced from his groin to his brain and back, bathing each nerve in a white hot pleasure as he came, each beat of his heart bringing another rushing load into her hot ass. Content, he thrusted once more as finality before withdrawing and rolling from the bed.

"You. Are. An. Asshole. You know that, right? An Asshole Austin." She grunted from the bed, the frustration once more built up within her. She rolled from the bed as well, the time on the clock screaming out the now late morning hour. "Fuck. I don't even have time to shower!"

"Then you will go with a part of me still." Austin teased, giving her a grin as he moved on to the bathroom, letting her start to get dressed in peace so she could rush on to work.

"Asshole" was all she muttered as she hurriedly pulled her stockings up her still moist thighs and donned the unflattering pink uniform that clashed badly against the small freckles dotting her skin. She looked back towards the bathroom as her hair was twisted up into a knot of red, glaring at the closed door and sound of the shower starting as she reached for her things, dashing out the front door with her keys, purse and apron in hand.