A Dangerous Girlfriend

Story Info
A sexy girlfriend brings too much trouble and danger.
1.4k words
3.26
47.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Ray McNeil and I was 26 at the time of these events. I worked in the purchase department of a civil engineering contractor. I did not have a steady girlfriend of my own then, and still don't as far as I am concerned. I considered myself fairly ordinary; I went to the football, drank with mates in the pub, went around town on weekends and knew enough girls to take one out every couple of weeks. Sometimes we ended up in bed sometimes not, I considered myself lucky not to have been trapped into marriage or even a serious long term relationship. This little episode brought home to me that not all loving wives are quite as loving as they should be.

Pete Adams, and drinking pal, was married to a smashing girl called Nicky. The two of them wanted to go to a dinner dance and had booked a table for four with the idea that they would find another couple would come along. Nicky had a girl friend, Sarah, who had said she would like to go with them but she had not got a partner for that night. So Nicky asked me if I would take Sarah.

I didn't know this girl at all but Nicky assured me she was pretty and bright and was a good mover, meaning she could dance. I told her I would go with them. I assumed that there would be no kind of commitment, just a pleasant evening getting inebriated and holding on to a sexy woman, snogging and whatever else, and that would be it.

The date was confirmed, the evening arrived. I drove over to Pete and Nicky's place and then Sarah joined us. The women were all dressed for a swanky night out. Sarah was beautiful. Not too tall, nice legs, nice bum, round tits and a cheeky face with sparkling eyes and very kissable lips all finished off with long blonde hair. She looked great. I offered her my arm, she linked her hand through and we got into Pete's car.

We wined and dined and danced. I talked, she talked, we all talked and we drank and we danced some more. Then we danced closer with each of us running our hands over every part of each other. The closer we danced the more our bodies rubbed together. The more our bodies rubbed the more certain outcome of the evening became. She told me she had a man she normally went out with but he was not around just now. That didn't worry me, this was a one night thing. I'd see how it went for now and if it didn't work out that would be OK. We would say goodbye with no second thoughts. At the end of the night we were all worn out and ready to go home.

We got back to Pete's place, he made coffee and Nicky put some music on. The lights were dimmed and Sarah and I cuddled up on the sofa. I caressed her breasts and stroked her legs as far up as her panties. She pushed down on my cock and gripped my erection. We kissed the acknowledging kiss.

Pete sat in his armchair with his eyes closed listening to the music. Nicky, who was gradually falling asleep, was sitting on his knee. Pete gave me the sign that he was taking Nicky to bed, so I got Sarah to her feet and said that I'd drop her off at home. She gave me her address, it was fair way off but we got in the car and I drove in that direction.

On the way we passed close by my flat, I pointed this out to Sarah and she asked if she could see it. I had guessed she would. Not being one to miss a chance like that, a tipsy woman asks to be taken to your bedroom at 2 a.m., so yes, we went to my bed. She was a very willing and experienced participant in the proceedings. Put crudely she was a great fuck. In the morning we showered and had breakfast. After breakfast we fucked again and got dressed. Then I drove Sarah home promising to phone her soon. "Yes, of course I will phone you sweetie." We all say that don't we?

Pete phoned next day, asked how I got on. Fucking great! Later Nicky called me and said Sarah was asking about me, my girlfriends and how I generally spent my time. I asked if she was interested in me and Nicky replied that I must phone her and then I'd know.

I did and we made a date for Friday evening. Similar to the previous date, I took her home on Saturday morning. I was going to an away match with Pete and the mates so we wouldn't be back till late, no girlfriends that night. I phoned her mid-week but she had things to do and couldn't see me until at least two weeks time. Strange, but I knew she had another guy somewhere and I wasn't looking for a permanent relationship. I called an old friend, Carol, and took her out.

After a week and a half Nicky left a message inviting me for a drink with her and Pete and added that probably Sarah would be there also. Was I interested? Yes, I could easily get interested. The evening was just going to be and walk around the local pubs for drinks finishing at an Indian for a curry.

Sarah was in an extremely loving mood so, of course, the two of us went back to my place for sexual gymnastics. She could do it all. She took my cock and sucked. I went down on her and teased her clit with my tongue and worked her bucking and writhing vagina with my fingers. Coming up I had her doggy style across the end of the bed. We fell onto the mattress and held on to each other.

She stayed with me until the afternoon, when she said she had some shopping to do and would be in touch sometime. I felt a bit disappointed after that performance that she wouldn't make another date, but then again I didn't intend this to be permanent so the occasional shag would do fine. No commitment.

It was a couple of months later that Sarah phoned me. She broke it to me that her husband had suspected she was getting it elsewhere. So what should she tell him? Bloody Hell, a husband! Nobody had even hinted at a husband. I'd never had to deal with a husband before, well not one whose wife I'd been fucking. This could be serious.

She went on that he had been in prison for three months for getting into some sort of fight where a guy had been badly hurt. He had been released a few weeks after we last met. One of his pals was a bouncer at a pub we had been to and had tipped him off. Now I was dealing with a man who had convictions for violence and who had pub bouncers for friends. This was deadly serious. I asked for time to think and suggested she might think it better to make up with him. I wasn't getting involved in matrimonials.

Well it seemed that she was separated from him and had talked about a divorce after his first spell in prison the previous year. This time was his second stretch for breaching his parole conditions. He hadn't come to terms with a divorce but she had decided he was a waster. Also, it turned out, that he had been spending too much time with another female friend and her kids. Yes, her husband had got together with a new woman who already had a family, where do they find them? And why? I couldn't see the point of that. That sort of appeared to make it perhaps all right, but obviously he still had it in for me.

Boy, was I mad at Nicky. She must have known Sarah had these problems. Then again maybe she thought we were just having a drink and a dance to keep Sarah sane. As far as I was concerned, Sarah could wait for her divorce or find someone else, it was up to her. I was well out of that one. I did not return her call.

I phoned Carol and asked if she wanted to have a date.