A Dangerous Legacy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
madam_noe
madam_noe
1,845 Followers

Pierre's strong hands stroked my breasts gently, strumming over my nipples now hard, aching points. This burn was much slower, but that much hotter. Under their hard strength I was guided to the climax and when it came Andre swallowed my cries.

Julian suckled, flicking my clit with his tongue and I gasped, clutching at them all, scrabbling my hands to hold onto anything they would give. When it passed I jerked up, sensitive, aching, desperate.

"Please," I whispered. "Please!"

No one spoke as they arranged me lying on my back, my head hanging off the edge of the bed. I was too weak and needful to move, to look and see what was happening.

Then Andre was off the bed and I could see them all removing their pants until each was gloriously naked. At last! I thought triumphantly as Pierre settled between my legs. God, he was huge. His length was on the high side of average but his girth gave me pause.

He smiled and stroked my thigh, my worry must have telegraphed across my face.

He was obscured by the chiseled leanness off Julian's body as he straddled my chest. I could only watch, dazed, as he cupped my breasts, stroking, his long cock glistening. Pressing my breasts together he slid between them slowly, stroking my nipples with his thumb. I gasped and tried to arch into it but he held me still.

Pierre settled between my thighs and I felt his cock skim along my wet lips, teasing me. I opened my mouth to beg but Andre forced me back down. His cock was both long and thick, and the bulbous head was damp as he nudged at my lips.

I took as much of Andre's cock as I could but it wasn't a lot. I tried to grab his hips but he held my hands down into the mattress. I whimpered at my submission and relaxed, letting him slide in and out. Their moans and sighs were the most arousing thing I'd ever heard.

They moved faster and faster, and though Pierre never slid his thick cock inside it dragged along my clit and made my hips twitch. Julian plucked my nipples with his thumbs in time to his sliding thrusts and my arousal pulsed higher. Andre slid faster and faster and I trembled in anticipation, thinking of their ejaculate on me.

I had always loved that, being aroused by dirt, and I was never ashamed of it, but it was hard to find lovers willing to get so into it.

My mind went under then as Julian and Pierre picked up a syncopated rhythm that drove me spiraling into harsh arousal. I climbed to the peak even as Andre grew close, his balls tight against his body. I was completely pinned down at their mercy, and something about that thought sent me over.

Andre pulled out as I came screaming and I felt his hot cum splash on my cheek. Julian spilled onto my chest, groaning almost as loud as Andre grunted. Pierre's cum splashed on my stomach and he made a strange almost howling sound.

Their orgasms seemed impossibly long, and Pierre's clever fingers at my clit, Andre and Julian's on my breasts, brought me again. I was hoarse from screaming, still pinned, driven mad with pleasure that seemed to stretch into eternity. Then they panted, coming down even as I trembled, and at long last I felt their weight lift off. My mind was spinning and my body was weak, satisfied and yet still yearning.

"My god," was all I could think to say.

"Come along," Pierre said as the bed dipped and swayed.

I made a startled yelp when I felt his arms under me, but he lifted me easily. He carried me into the bathroom and I snuggled against him, loving the still-warm feel of their cum on me.

"Shower or bath?"

"Bath," I yawned.

He set me down on the closed toilet and began to draw a bath. While the tub filled he found the drawer with the matches and lit the two three-wick candles I had out. He also found my various soaps.

"Which one is the least girly-smelling?"

I could only laugh. "Mr. Bubble."

"The children's soap?"

I shrugged and smiled. "It makes me feel like a kid."

His grin was genuine as he read the directions and put in two capfuls. When the tub was just over halfway filled he picked me up again and climbed in, setting me down and turning me so I reclined between his legs.

Gently he scooped up water and cleaned Andre's cum from my face. Next he washed my chest by rubbing the frothy bubbled water over it, massaging my breasts. I moaned and let my head fall back onto his chest.

"I can't do any more. You guys wore me out."

He chuckled. "We'll have to build that stamina somehow."

I stilled his hands with my own, his large palms cupping my aching breasts. I knew he could feel my nipples hard against his skin, my body betraying my words. "Why?"

"Why what?"

I turned to look t him, remember my promise to be completely open and honest. "I want to feel you inside me. All of you, but when you were between my legs I desperately wanted you to fuck me, Pierre, yet you didn't."

He kissed me, massaging my breasts, and just like that my sated body yawned awake, hungry for more.

He pulled back and kissed the bridge of my nose. "It wasn't the right time. Not yet."

"I begged, what more could you want?"

"Shhh." With his chin he nudged my face forward and one hand slid down my belly to stroke my sensitive folds.

Deftly he stroked my nipple and my clit, feathering his fingers over my little nubbin. It was just the right pressure for the raw, delicate skin and I began to tremble. I gripped the sides of the tub as I felt his cock swell at my back.

Biting my lip was damn near useless as the sounds I made as I panted seemed to border on gibberish. He kept up the steady rhythm as my body heaved to and fro within the confines of my flesh. Yearning and straining, I found the peak, pushed through, and wailed long and low in my throat as I came in what I hoped was the last go round of the night.

Coming down I collapsed well and truly on him, and felt tears.

"Don't cry," he whispered, kissing my ear, my cheek.

"I can't help it. I'm not sad, just overwhelmed."

"Goddess, you don't know what a gift you are." He turned my head and kissed me.

After that we lay in silence until the water cooled, and then he toweled me off and carried me again back to the bed. Andre and Julian were in the bed asleep, and he placed me between them. Kissing me softly he crawled back down and around to fall into bed next to Julian.

Laying on my back it surprised me when both Andre and Julian, sleepy, turned on their sides towards me and slung an arm over me. I'd never been able to sleep cuddled with lovers before, but this felt somehow reassuring.

It was my last thought until I woke alone in the bed.

madam_noe
madam_noe
1,845 Followers