A Dangerous Legacy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
madam_noe
madam_noe
1,846 Followers

Now these three men had me waiting, uncertain. It wasn't a bad feeling, just strange. Funny that I had worked my entire life to not be at the mercy of others and yet here, now, with these men I seemed to court it.

I trusted them.

That shocked me. In three days I had grown to trust these men with my fate, and quite possibly my heart. I started laughing then, and Diego perked up, watching me curiously. As I laughed, it felt like the mirth burned away some caul I didn't know I'd been swathed in all my life. I'd placed myself at the tender mercy of others, and given up controlling a facet of my fate. In such I'd found a strange kind of freedom. No lesson Alessandra could hope to teach would be greater than that, I supposed.

"Anna?" My name came softly along with a knock.

I stifled the laughter and ruffled Diego's fur. "Coming."

It was Andre, looking concerned. "Is everything all right?"

"Couldn't be better. I just realized something, it's not terribly important. Shall we to dinner?"

He gave me his arm but I could tell his curiosity was piqued, though he didn't push it further.

We ate in the dining room and Julian had thoughtfully given Diego his share in a wide, low bowl on the floor. He ate just the beef stew and bread, while we had salad as well. It was easy to converse now, having caught the rhythm of not discussing the past. We kept to current events and then when I brought up I would like to travel we discussed all the places I wanted to visit. They could offer no advice lest they give away where they had gone, but they seemed excited by my desire to go into the corners of the world Americans liked to pretend didn't exist.

Pierre joked how they would make excellent bodyguards while Julian talked of learning new cuisines. Andre seemed to have some reservations, and spoke of keeping cost down by avoiding large cities. When I pointed out I could summon the money to buy half of Dubai Pierre and Julian laughed, and Andre changed the subject.

I had no idea what to make of that. They spoke as if they would accompany me happily, but Andre seemed worried about something. He wasn't reluctant to go, he was merely cautious of where to go to. Yet another oddity I couldn't solve that week, so I filed it away to uncover when the week was up.

Three more nights until then. They could be the beginning of something or the end.

After dinner Pierre cleared the table and Andre set himself up to clean the kitchen, leaving me with Julian.

"What shall we do tonight?" I asked.

The gorgeous blond looked taken aback. "What do I want to do?"

I smiled. "We have three nights of the test left, so I think we should spend them doing what you want to do. Tonight you choose, tomorrow Pierre, then Andre. Age is as arbitrary as any other way to order."

"But Anna, if I chose I'd want to go out to dinner. Let Pierre choose tonight."

"All right. Pierre!" I heard him laughing with Andre so I rose, and Julian was there quickly to pull my chair back.

In the kitchen Andre was washing dishes while Pierre dried and stacked them, the cooking pots and pans already in the dishwasher.

"Yes?" the brawny brunette asked.

"We have three nights left. Since last night we did what I wanted to do, I thought we should spend the next three doing what you wish to do. I was going to go in order of age, but Julian wishes to go out to eat, perfectly understandable, so let's do that tomorrow. So tonight, let's do whatever you want."

Pierre glanced at Andre quickly, who was just smiling as he scrubbed the last of the bowls. "Anything?"

"Anything." I patted the pocket of the cardigan where the magic box waited, unused since I had to summon them beds.

"The Hawks are playing tonight. I'd love to go."

"Then we shall."

I sat at the kitchen table and removed the box, setting it down. "I wish for four tickets, together, very close, good tickets. If they come from a private holder I wish them to be compensated. If they come from a scalper, I only wish it comes from one who can spare it."

The box shot into the air and all three men stopped to watch, bemused. It grew to the size of a manila envelope and floated back down. I opened it and slid out four tickets, courtside. Passing them to Pierre I could only smile as he whooped for joy. Andre smiled a little wider, and even as Julian shook his head, not a sports guy, he smiled too.

"Game starts in just an hour!" I said after reading one.

"Then let's go! Andre, dishes can wait. Julian, grab our coats, I'll get the car ready." And like that he was off. I ruffled Diego's fur and made sure his kibble and water were full, then Julian brought my purse and coat.

Andre helped me and we were off.

Once more they let me sit in the front and Pierre guided us into traffic smoothly.

"Just one more thing," Pierre said at last. "When we're out, would it be my arm you take, Anna? It's been so long since I had a beautiful woman out and about with me. For tonight, I'd like to pretend you are mine."

I put my hand on his arm. "No pretending. I am, Pierre. And yes, I am yours too Julian, and yours as well, Andre. But for tonight, would that be all right with you if the world thought Pierre and I belonged to one another?"

"Of course," Julian said with an easy smile.

"Yes. Because you asked, yes," Andre said in a near-solemn manner.

I knew whatever they were, Andre was the leader of the group. More and more, I began to worry whoever they were, wherever they'd come from, they had not been treated right. I'd spent all of three hours, if that, with Alessandra, my aunt. How did I know who or what she was? I made it a point to research her in the morning.

At the game we ate pretzels and cheered the team on, and whenever the Blackhawks scored a goal Pierre kissed me soundly. At one point Julian ribbed us because a kiss had been caught by a camera broadcasting it to the megatron.

After he drove us to Ghirardelli off Michigan avenue which was attempting to close, but for an outrageous waggle of money they made us sundaes to go along with hot chocolate. Pierre drove us to the North Avenue beach and we ate the sundaes in the car before venturing out into the cold with the hot chocolate.

Pierre raced around to Andre and Julian and said something, and I could only roll my eyes. Had I been wrong to ask for four tickets? Perhaps it should have been just the two of us. Perhaps it was selfish that I wanted Andre and Julian there as well. Did they truly enjoy sharing me, or were those very real human feelings of jealousy cropping up?

He took my hand and led me down towards the concrete walk at Lake Michigan's edge. "Don't look so worried, Anna. I'm not jealous at all of the way you look at them. You look at me the same way. And indeed, we do enjoy sharing you."

"Hmm." It was as if he'd read my mind. I wasn't sure what to make of the realization my face must broadcast my every thought.

"But you said tonight was whatever I wanted, right?"

Oh, god, did this mean what I hoped? Finally, I might feel him inside me the way a woman was meant to feel a man! "Y-yes."

We'd headed north and were in the prairie grass protection area. It was covered in a thin sheen of snow and quite beautiful under the bright moonlight. He laughed. "God you're so...innocent."

"I'm hardly that," I countered, but for once I was glad rules forbade discussion of the past. I had wished my record away but the memories of the things I'd done remained.

He stopped as we rounded a small hill and took both of my hands into his. "You beg of us, but never demand anything. When you wanted to do anything in the world, you simply wanted us to go out and spend a night having fun bowling. And when I touch you, you hide nothing. There is no game, no pretense. You react openly and honestly. Even now, if I told you all the dark, carnal things I wanted to do, how many ways I would love to make you scream my name...you blush at the mere thought of those words. You tremble at the thought of the deeds."

I knew he was going to kiss me and in that moment I wanted nothing more. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me close and pressed his lips against mine. With a shivering moan I opened and he plunged in, tasting of chocolate and man, two delicious flavors I adored.

His hands slid beneath my coat, along my stomach, and I felt my muscles flutter under his warm press. Slanting his mouth against mine it was a clear gentle claiming, every bit as much as when his hands slid slowly up to cup my breasts.

When his thumbs found my hard nipples and brushed gently across I cried out. I couldn't hold back: sliding one hand down I ghosted over his delightful ass and came around between us to cup his heavy, hard erection. Massaging him I delighted in his shivers.

Breathing heavily Pierre pulled back and rested his forehead against mine. "Anna, you are a witch."

"No. I'm just a woman who aches for you."

He made a growling sound and I found myself swept into his arms, both of our cocoas falling to the ground. I cried out with a laugh as he stalked over the snow into the shallow copse of trees. I was pressed up against a trunk, still held aloft, as he stepped between my legs.

Pressing into me, Pierre's lips claimed mine again as I clung to him. He ground his erection into me, and with my skirt lifted only thin lace panties protected my damp flesh from his denim-clad erection. Pierre began a sliding rhythm that made me wish fervently he was inside me, rocking just that way.

I thrust against him and we both increased speed. I was desperate, chewing at his lips as he pressed harder and harder, grinding into me, against me. I was wet again, desperate and needy, and soon the pleasure swelled sweetly, and I broke.

I cried out and felt him stiffen against me, and I swallowed his shout as he drank in my cry. God, it seemed he shook in my arms forever, fairly vibrating against me. He drew out my climax until I was helplessly gasping against him, shivering and wild. When it was winding down, pleasure echoing softly inside me, he let me go and I gently slid my legs down to stand shakily.

"God...dry humping. I haven't done that since high school."

He kissed me again, laughing slightly. "I can't remember the last time I did that."

"Still, I know I must be patient, I have to wait. But I don't mind telling you that I really wish you'd been inside me instead."

That got me pressed back against the tree and kissed so passionately I forgot how to spell my name by the time he pulled back.

"Come on, you're freezing." Grabbing my hand Pierre led us back to the car where Andre and Julian were walking towards from the opposite direction.

We reached the car first and waved as Pierre hustled me in and then climbed inside the driver's side and turned the engine over.

"Boy it's a shame we don't have a hot tub," I said with a small laugh. "If I thought I could install it I'd conjure it."

"I can install it no problem, but it'll take a full day. And where would you put it?" Pierre asked.

"Nowhere would fit in our current digs. Well, at least the architect knows I want one at my future home."

"Hello," Julian said they climbed in. "Brisk night for a walk on the beach."

"Indeed," Pierre said.

Andre gave a small snort. "Let's go home and get warm, nature boy."

We discussed the game on the drive back and when we arrived, the dishes remained forgotten. The night went much as the previous had but they came to bed with me, stripped me with fumbling hands all together, then when they were divested of clothes they joined me in bed.

The pleasure was maddening, more than a human could bear. This time it was Andre who slid against me, Pierre who teased my breasts, and Julian whose cock I sweetly tasted. Julian directed them at climax and six hands massaged their cum into my breasts.

It was Andre who carried me to the bathroom, and we took the large four-person shower. By the time he'd soaped my body and I was clean, Andre had wrung another orgasm from me with two fingers buried deep in my cunt.

I slept between Pierre and Julian, drifting happily into sleep. I know I dreamt, waking several times I remembered the dream whenever I opened my eyes. In the dream I was alone, the men reached for me but disappeared, and Alessandra's laughter rang out. But each time I woke they were all there, and I no longer questioned why that was so comforting.

***

"Good morning," I said, stretching, when Julian entered.

I'd woken alone again, but happy to see it was only ten a.m. I'd done the necessary and let the dog out, then like the spoiled brat I was becoming laid back in bed knowing breakfast would be brought to me.

Julian didn't disappoint. "Good morning. I brought an omelet, toast, and fruit today." He set the tray down over me but then curiously moved the drinks to the nightstand.

"Mmm, that looks good. Is that what you had for breakfast?"

"Almost." He grinned wickedly and knelt on the bed, spreading my legs with a gentle nudge. My robe gaped as he tugged me down. Laying on his stomach he kissed the insides of my thighs. "Bon appetite."

With that he dove between my legs. Food forgotten, I held on for dear life. There was no way I could eat or do anything while Julian masterfully made my body melt. He licked slowly, swirling his tongue, making long sweeping passes until I was begging, and then he flicked at my clit.

Gripping the bedspread I arched into him, rubbing against his face begging for more with my hips and voice. He obliged, suckling, and the march towards orgasm was swift and steady. I nearly upset the tray and Julian grabbed it, all the while pressing his face deeper between my thighs.

His light gold hair was cool on my thighs, spilling from a sloppy ponytail across my skin. I was close, so close as he pushed me diligently towards the edge. Reaching down I let go of the spread to cover his hands with mine. Our fingers laced together and I went off like a rocket.

I cried out his name without thinking and he murmured in approval, the vibration pushing my pleasure higher. I floated tight and loose in the pleasure, shivering and thrashing, his arms pinning my legs down as he fought me back to remain seated.

I came down to him kissing me tenderly, avoiding my sensitive clit.

"God, that's a good way to wake up. It would only be better if you joined me."

He slid out and sat up, licking my juices from his lips. "Nice try, Anna, but not until tonight, then I'll join you."

"Do I really have to wait?"

"I told you in the daylight you must simply enjoy what we offer. The night...the night is for us all. Now, eat your breakfast. I'll be back to fetch the tray in half an hour." He climbed off the bed and came around to kiss me. Pushing me back into the pillows it was pure, sweet, smoldering passion. I tasted myself on him and my body was aching and needy again.

With a knowing smile he pulled back, though he partially hid those amazing eyes beneath his bangs. "I'm going to finish a painting this morning. I'd like to show you tonight."

"I'm looking forward to it." I truly was.

I watched him go with a wistful sigh. You'd think from all the pleasure they gave me that I'd be satisfied, but with each passing moment I was growing more and more hungry. I was slowly going mad, I thought, laughing to myself.

The last time I'd felt this way I'd been a virgin with a boyfriend. My high school sweetheart insisted for a full year of dating that he didn't believe in premarital sex. So he gifted me with fingers and mouth, but nothing else. I'd been climbing the walls and had to plot and scheme to seduce him. When I finally had, god it hurt, but I was so elated I skipped home.

Now that same madness I'd been driven to was upon me once again. Did I try a different tack, relax, and let it unfold? Or did I plot and scheme all over again? I'd never been sorry that I did, the joy of that first relationship where you're discovering everything together is a special thing. But this was a different beast entirely.

Though back then I didn't know what the future held, there was a general outline. We'd go to different colleges, things would heat up but cool down, and we'd part as friends, same as most high school sweethearts. Now I didn't know if in two more days I would have these men in my life, nor if I would have my memory.

What would happen then? Alessandra said I might not remember my old life, just this new one falsely created such a short time ago. Would I lose all sense of myself? Would I become the selfish, spoiled bitch the men seemed to have been expecting?

What if I never wrote again?

I plowed through breakfast on that horrid thought and dressed in tight jeans and a sweater with a deep u-neck over a camisole with Swarovski crystals at the low, sweetheart neckline. I decided to forgo any makeup and brushed my hair out simply. When Diego came in to watch me brush my hair he earned a Milkbone for fetching my slippers.

I padded down to the office and came upon Andre at the desktop computer. He was concentrating fiercely, his hair pulled back into a ponytail and his short beard neatly trimmed he looked like a professor at office hours. Even the button-up shirt and nice slacks helped the image.

"Oh, pardon me," I said quickly, reaching for my laptop.

He sat back and rolled his neck, smiling softly. "No worries. I was about to leave anyway. Pierre and I have an appointment."

"Anything interesting?"

"Something fruitful, I hope. Oh, and your friend Dianne called the house phone to thank me, the nurse is working out well."

'Good. Thank you, Andre. I should call her and check in."

He stood and again I was struck by how large he was. Almost as tall as Julian and nearly as broad as Pierre, next to him I felt truly small and feminine for the first time in my life. Smiling broader he came around the desk and grabbed me, kissing me soundly. By the time he pulled back I was breathless and clinging to him.

"I'll be back soon," he said with a chuckle while I just gaped.

I sat down at the desk and saw he'd been managing my money. I was up to sixty million dollars by then, and my mind spun. I grabbed Diego to center myself and stroked his soft fur. Life had become something of a deep mystery.

"Anna?"

I turned to the door and there was Pierre, dressed as nicely as Andre. "Well, you clean up good."

"You should see me in a tux."

"Why? Do you resemble James Bond?"

"No, I look like a casino pit boss."

I laughed as he came close, bending down, and gifted me with a gentle kiss every bit as passionate as the last one I'd had. After both men my body was thrumming anew, and with true regret I sighed as he pulled back, winked, and left. At least I got to ogle his ass, but it just wasn't the same in khakis.

Once alone I began to write. And write. And write. It was like nothing I'd written before, and it was good. It was dark, compelling, and flowed well. I wrote three chapters, breaking only for lunch which Julian brought in for me. A cold roast beef, brie, and spinach sandwich with horseradish on a baguette and homemade chips. This was served with sliced fruit and a homemade cookie.

God, I feared a future without his culinary skill.

By four o'clock I'd written a lot, written the summary, and gotten through the first of five character biographies. I was exhausted.

I took Diego for a quick walk knowing we'd probably miss the chance that night as we had the previous. When I got back it was close to five and the others weren't home yet.

"So where are we going to dinner?"

"It's a surprise," Julian said after kissing me hello. It was a severe threat to my sanity that all three men were world-champion level kissers. If I thought I could handle it, I'd be happy to spend the rest of my days just tangled up in their arms, kissing one another senseless.

madam_noe
madam_noe
1,846 Followers