A Dangerous Legacy Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
madam_noe
madam_noe
1,845 Followers

Julian's hands were on my hips and I opened my eyes to his naked body, his cock hard and ready. He smiled, lifted my hips, and slammed in. They held me aloft and it was like floating. My mouth, my breasts, my aching pussy were all claimed and though I could not deny it was a hard fucking, it was beautiful.

The madness tipped me over the edge and I came wailing again, all their hands, lips, bodies moving furiously now. I expected Julian to join me but he pulled out and changed positions with Pierre.

I kissed him, clutching him as Andre's hands claimed both my breasts now. Pierre lifted my hips and slammed in, wider than Julian. I came with that first stroke, and still I felt the mad need in me not yet abided and sated. With a wicked grin, Pierre thrust again and again and again, forcing my moaning cries to drag out and continue until I was groaning.

I clawed at them as Pierre withdrew and they moved, settling me into Julian's arms. I kissed him and Pierre attended to my nipples as Andre raised me and slammed in. So much wider than Julian but not as long, yet longer than Pierre but not as wide, Andrew was not actually more or less than the others but all, and it was fitting.

Once more my body raced up the peak like riding lightning, and I came screaming as Andre slid deep inside me and dragged back, smiling as he rove me into that dark pleasure. Even as I came, something about his loose, long auburn hair trailing on my breasts fascinated me. Diego, somewhere off in another room, howled along with me, and slowly I came down, laughing. The mad desire was receding slowly but the burn remained. I felt drunk on magic and my thoughts scattered.

Lazily I opened my eyes as I panted, still feeling the madness, but now it was a slow burn deeper inside me. "What the hell is going on?" I whispered, scared, overwhelmed, and more glad to be with them than I could ever remember feeling in my life.

"Shhh," Julian said. They picked me up then and brought me to the oversized plush ottoman for the loveseat. The only light were the candles and the barest sliver of the sun, I knew it was rising, but I felt as if I'd fallen asleep in one world and woken in another.

They were gods, their bodies naked, sweat-slick, covered in strange scratches, hair wild, eyes burning, cocks wet and straining. I wanted it all, everything, but could name nothing specific. I was simply a creature of pure need.

Andre once more entered me as Julian let my head hang off the edge and slid his cock into my mouth. I felt Pierre guide my hand to his cock and I stroked even as I felt Julian's hands on my nipples, Pierre's buried against my clit.

I came again, hard, bucking, spasming, crying out around Julian's cock.

"Now!" Andre roared and I felt them all coming. Julian pulled out but at Pierre's urgent directions I grabbed his cock and rubbed their spasming cocks on my nipples, letting their hot cum cover me. Andre held still, tied to me, coming, moaning along with them.

We remained nearly frozen for long moments, as Andre stroked my clit and I came wailing with them, twice more. When they were spent, all of us were wrung free, they withdrew and fell to sit on the floor, resting their heads on the ottoman, leaning into me. The madness was gone, the burn had left me, and yet I did not feel like a forest cleared by a great flame, more like a mountain grown from a wellspring of lava beneath.

"What the hell just happened?" I said after several minutes of silence punctuated only by panting breaths.

"The magic. It changed you, changed your nature," Andre said. "At the same time your human body wanted to become a wolf like us. The magic of your line burned ours away, but the price of changing your nature twice is nearly demonic lust."

"I won't complain about that," Pierre chuckled.

"Sharing our bodies in this way sealed your magic, and bonded us together even though you are not wolf. We are now pack, bound by magic, and you my lady, are a witch," Julian pronounced.

I laughed and smoothed my hair back, still laying there messy, replete, devastated, and rebuilt. "I don't feel very powerful at the moment. I feel like a woman who wants a bath and then a solid week in bed with you three until we're all in traction." They laughed with me on that.

"As good as that sounds, my sweet," Andre said, kissing my thigh, "you should bathe and dress as should we all. It's morning, and Alessandra will return soon. You're going to have to learn the limits, responsibilities, and use of your powers now."

"Oh, goody, school with the ice queen. All right, I better move so I can stumble slowly upstairs. I'm not sure my legs work."

This started an argument between who would carry me which I settled by asking Pierre to carry me up, Andre to draw my bath, Julian to aid my ablutions, Pierre to dry me off, and Andre to help me dress. In return I told them I refused to ask another favor of them for the next week, though if we kept up the pace of our sex life I'd probably need to be ferried around more.

At last Pierre scooped me up, and the others followed up the stairs. He set me down on the padded bench at the vanity, kissed me, and jogged off for his shower as Andre filled the tub. We all did the correct order except Andre used his time off to also grab me some food. They had eaten before I'd woken, and now I was starved.

I was feeling human again, but more. Colors seemed a little sharper and odd, like watching an old Technicolor film on a HD TV. I could smell every detail it seemed and knew Diego needed his teeth brushed a floor away. The food tasted strange and new, and I appreciated the home cooked bit more than the store-bought bread.

I settled for another loose dress but a bra and panties this time, and put my hair up in a bun, leaving off makeup. Since the skirt brushed the floor and hid my feet I put on stiff-soled walking shoes, not knowing what to expect.

Alessandra hadn't appeared and I'd been feeling like I'd been neglecting Diego so I took him in the backyard. He did his business and I cleaned up after it, then we played fetch and lightly wrestled, having a good time. I laughed, he wagged his tail and grinned, and we both got dirty.

Suddenly the back door opened and Alessandra stepped out, looking me up and down. "No, that won't do." She waved her finger and all the mud and dirty slush was gone.

Diego gave a small frightened yip and ran through the open doorway back inside.

"Come on, Anna, it's time to learn what you need to know. Take my hand and come with me."

I backed up a steep deeper into snow, feeling wary. "Wait. I'm not supposed to go anywhere without one of my pack."

She gave me a look like I was a slow child. "I'm sending our spirits back in time, our bodies will be moved to your bed, within steps of your precious wolves. Now quit wasting time."

"I don't know." So far I had taken everything in with stride, but in the glacial gaze of her ice-green eyes it suddenly occurred to me that in three weeks I had gone from poor and barely human, to a witch with three lovers that were two natured, magic, money, comfort, anything I wanted. Along the ride there hadn't been time to stop and stare out the window at the strange scenery flying by, but now I felt an instinct to turn my head and see what road I was on.

"Magic is not for the squeamish," she said derisively and grabbed my hand. I hadn't even seen her move.

I gasped and felt the press of magic, like a popping sizzle in the air, aerosol alka seltzer. The backyard with its snow faded, and when the mists cleared we were in a warm stone chamber. I jerked free and rubbed my hand, the magical tingle lingering. "You had no right."

She snorted. "You were being a baby. You passed all three tests, I assumed you were ready to begin learning your place."

Those words froze a piece of my soul. How many times had I heard similar words before a hand reached out and brought blood and pain? But no longer was I scared little girl, powerless in the face of the rage of adults. I was an adult, and damn it, allegedly I was a witch. "How dare you?" I ground out, clenching my fists and staring her down.

"You can be a petulant whelp later. To understand what you cost me taking away three wolves, you must learn what value wolves hold in our lives. Shut up, and listen, Anna."

She waved her hand and the empty chamber was suddenly crowded with the most beautiful people I'd ever seen. They wore strange clothes, short dresses on men, long dresses on women. They were Roman, I realized, though they looked nothing like even the most recommended documentaries portrayed Romans.

I watched two walking towards us but they didn't see us, did not step aside, and they passed through us. Both shivered, looked about, and with a shrug moved on to take their places in the semi-circle of seats where most crowded. In front was a large table, two of three seats taken, and attention was focused there.

"We're not real," I said at last, my anger gone in the wash of new wonder.

"We're ghosts. The wolves can sense us, but they at this time are unaware of a witch's ability to travel through time, though the witches know and will disregard us. The wolves will merely think us dead spirits tied by curiosity and longing to this place."

"What's going on?" I asked softly, though what I really wanted to ask was why she couldn't sit me down and explain our history like any normal mentor would. It w as easy to sense she resented me, and from her words I sensed it was over the loss of wolf slaves, but I felt like there was more to the story.

"You need a history lesson. It's what you would call two hundred BCE. The war between good witches and evil sorcerers has been going on since the dawn of time. Dragon kind have now aligned themselves with evil and good are dying rapidly."

"Dragon kind?" It was so hard to suspend my disbelief, even with all the magic I had witnessed. As we spoke, the room settled and focused on the head table, where three men were speaking loudly to the room.

"Half human, Half dragon, like our wolves. Now listen in when the wolves come. For now the council is discussing what to do. Dragon kind are immortal like wolves, and now the evil ones are tied to them. The council is Marcus, Valerius, and Shin-zan. Listen, Anna."

I did but the Latin was too rapid, even with my new skills. Alessandra waved her hand and I understood the speaker perfectly as soon as her fingers passed my ear.

"The wolves are crippled in their war with the undead. They are victorious but few in numbers and now the dragon kind have declared war."

"Marcus is right," the bearded one I could only assume was Shin-zan said, rising. "If we ally ourselves with the wolves and offer them magical protection, they will bond to us and give us immortality."

A murmur went through the room. The tallest man who looked eminently Roman, Valerius, I assumed, rose. "I think we should hear from the wolves now, before we decide anything."

He nodded to the men guarding the two tall doors which opened. In slipped men and women of unusual height, great musculature, and perfect looks. Three women came to stand at Valerius' side and he cast a dark look at everyone gathered. He could have been a general addressing troops his posture was so rigid, but when his eyes lit on the three women they softened noticeably.

"I have bonded with these wolves, sisters Ilona, Ionia, and HoAnna. There are two, often three wolves for every witch. Our life forces are bonded, and I am as immortal as they are. HoAnna?"

She stepped forward and took his sword from him. Valerius kissed her and then she ran him through. Everyone gasped and guards started to rush her, but Valerius pulled the sword out and tossed it aside, ripping open his dress to show the wound healing quickly.

"See what they can give us?"

There descended a silence so massive it seemed alive, as everyone stared gaping as the clean spot of his chest where he should be hemorrhaging, but Valerius was whole and unharmed.

"He lives!" Someone called.

"No spell did that!" a woman's voice sang out.

"And what do they want in return?" someone else called out from the crowd.

The one called Ionia stepped forward and stared at all the witches in a slow scan around the room, judging like a queen, steady as a soldier. "Protection. We will provide you with our life force and shield you from magical attacks so long as you aid us against dragon kind."

"Is that all you desire?" Shin-zan asked and from the way he asked I knew her response would be what sealed the fate of the wolves.

"We seek protection," she replied and I wanted to shout at her.

"Why two or three?" someone else called out.

"Again," Valerius glowered, "that is how their numbers go. Like wolves werewolves are creatures of pack, and their half and full siblings comprise this. They are creatures of magic with none of their own and need us very badly. We can ensure the survival of their species, and make them stronger. What have all the wolves agreed to give us in return?"

At his words I suppressed another groan. Hindsight was twenty-twenty, but I thought immortal creatures should know better than to give everything away for something so simple.

Ilona stepped forward, glancing at her brethren. "We will be your lovers, your protectors of the physical realm."

The Roman general nodded. "And for multiple lovers each, slaves to see to our needs, soldiers in our war on evil, we must only share our magic and see to their health and safety."

At the word slaves something rippled through the room: dread from the female wolves and dark delight from the witches.

"Let's blow," Alessandra said and then snapped her fingers.

We were instantly in a large room, a great hall. A fire burned in a hearth taller than me and the floor was covered by thick thresh, smelling a little off. There was a long table that was empty and a smaller table that was higher, two chairs looked throne-like behind it.

"Damn it, Alessandra, it was just getting good!" I took in the surroundings and processed them at last. I felt like such a rube, but in the presence of great magic my emotions were cast off in favor of wonder. "Where are we? When are we?"

"We're in my father's castle. Your ancestor as well, he was the laird of Clan McKinnon."

News to me. I knew nothing of my birth mother's family. I supposed I should start learning. Touching a banner it shocked me when my hand didn't pass right through it. "Wait a minute, I'm real!"

"I brought our bodies here as well. You'll need body and spirit to learn magic."

Turning back I glared at her. "I'm not to go anywhere without one of my pack!"

"They're here. The year is thirteen nine-one. They're visiting my family with Sigrid, and your pack is out on a ride now with Sigrid, my old self, and our father. I've cast a spell so the servants will stay out of the hall. Today w- they will ride and stay in the north hunting lodge, so the castle is ours."

When my wolves had told me I was not to go anywhere without them, I'd agreed. Now Alessandra had forced me to break my word, and she had done it by finding a loophole any lawyer would delight in. "That's cheating."

She waved off my concern haughtily. "I am training you to be a warrior for our cause. Knowing all the rules and how to break them is paramount to success."

I knew in that moment I really didn't like her, but I had to learn, and she was the only one who could teach me. Unless I went back in time to Sigrid, which would probably result in the universe dividing itself by zero since she was my direct ancestor. Well, perhaps I could make her teach me time travel and go back to Valerius or one of them. "Fine then. What first? Time travel?"

Snorting, she snapped her fingers and Diego appeared, bewildered. I ran to him and hugged him and my beloved dog seemed excited to see me. "Hello boy, welcome to the twilight zone."

"You must crawl before you walk. First we practice spooling energy."

"Come again?"

She sighed. "If you ever duel with a sorcerer the best offensive move is to suck their magic from them. In order to keep it from happening to you, you can use your familiar to store energy."

"Hear that, boy? You're a capacitor." He seemed as amused as I was and ducked his head against me so I'd keep petting him. He needed reassurance, and I certainly did too, so for a long moment petting him calmed us both.

Alessandra made a sound of impatience as she paced by the hearth. "Concentrate on me, Anna."

The lesson commenced. "Feel your energy." She flung out her hands and suddenly I felt and electric glow around me, like my soul. But it shimmered like a dark opal, almost the same color as the clouds around my wolves when they transformed. "Try to make it move with your mind."

I closed my eyes and thought I could feel it. I thought of it coming to my left hand and when I opened my eyes it was flowing there. I gasped and nearly jumped in excitement. "I did it!"

"That's nothing," she said in a bored tone and then pulled it all from me until I felt naked. "You can prevent that from happening by giving your magic to Diego to guard, but it leaves you defenseless. You will now learn how to do both."

Until the light grew dim in that ancient castle I spooled my energy into Diego and then practiced pulling Alessandra's from her. Push, pull, push, pull, over and over again I moved energy even well past the point I felt I mastered the trick. Only when I was exhausted did she snap her fingers and light the torches.

Then, when I was weary and preferred to sit on a bench with Diego pressed to my legs, she taught me basic summoning. Elements like fire were easy and all I could master, or culling water from the air to fill a glass first, then a bucket. Creating something from nothing was hard. She tried to make me create a blender but I couldn't, and she refused to teach me time travel at that time. I could create a plastic card, and found I could only make unnatural things when I understood how they worked.

Diego seemed energized by storing my magic and giving it back, and I knew I couldn't ask for a better familiar. With every light nudge of his black and brown head I felt my magic bolster, and my energy rally a slight bit.

"Wait a minute," I said as a sudden thought rocked me. "Diego is a dog...they don't live as long as we do."

"Oh, for heaven's sake," she said flippantly and flicked her fingers at him. Diego jumped and whined, then settled down dazed, shaking his head. "I'll teach you that later, but his life is tied to yours. Familiar bonding is easy, baby stuff."

"Then why didn't you teach me?"

She shrugged. "It's done now, isn't it?"

Gnashing my teeth, I ran to him and crouched to hug my beloved dog. As soon as we touched I felt magic rise and when I pulled back Diego and I were in my living room.

"Guys!" Pierre yelled and he was there, pulling me into his arms and hugging me tight. "What the hell happened?"

"Ah--mmmm-ffii," it came out, smushed as I was against his chest.

The others came running in and I was crushed between them all, questions flying. Diego barked and jumped against them, and luckily it was he who drew them off.

"I am so sorry," I said when I was finally free. "It was Alessandra. She took us back in time to Rome to see the wolves and witches strike the accord, leaving our bodies here. Then she took our bodies and Diego to her human home. She said it got around the rules because you all were there, with Sigrid, out hunting."

Andre cursed in French, viciously. It wasn't modern French, but I understood it perfectly. From his tone alone, even an Urdu speaker would know what he meant.

"I am so sorry, I won't let it happen again."

"What was she thinking?"Julian asked. "Dragonkind still had domain over much of the world, the war raged on in major campaigns then. You were not safe!"

madam_noe
madam_noe
1,845 Followers