A Dangerous Legacy Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
madam_noe
madam_noe
1,845 Followers

I blushed, knowing I'd been powerless to stop her, but somehow still at fault. "I know, I know! I won't allow her to do it tomorrow."

"Did she teach you time travel? Or how to transport from one place to another?" Pierre asked.

"No, just energy spooling and small summoning."

Julian cursed more fluidly in modern French. "Children's tricks, things small witches learn in a single day."

"She is jealous of Anna, that is why Anna will go slowly. And placing our beloved in danger was no accident," Andre said.

A light bulb went off. I had learned something important that day. "No, but she taught me to break the rules. That's why you three need to pack your bags for five days."

"Why?"

"She can't pull these little stunts if we're in public. We're going to go on vacation. It has to be somewhere public and crowded where people spend most of their time outdoors, probably a beach."

Andre smiled softly. "I know just the place."

"Oh?"

Pierre shot Andre a desperate, pleading look, which the alpha ignored. "It's a resort for wolves and witches, you'll enjoy it. It's warm, but since familiars come there will be an air conditioned area for canid familiars, and our room will be temperate. I'll make the arrangements, we can leave tonight."

"I told you, I wasn't going to make you work."

Pierre was about to speak but Julian put his hand on his arm. "This will not be work."

Andre grabbed me and kissed me soundly. "You also said you'd let us do the work we want to. Go, pack."

"Tropical you say?" I said and pulled the ever present box from the slim pocket at my skirt. I wished for what I wanted, it flew up, floated down, and out popped a packed suitcase and a travel case. "Done. While you guys pack I am going to eat, I'm starved."

"Come on," Julian said, tugging Pierre along, and we shuffled out.

They went up to pack and Diego followed me to the kitchen. It was nine, but I found dinner waiting in the oven. It was a large chicken breast tenderized and wrapped around cheese and spinach into a roll, wrapped with bacon. There were garlic mashed potatoes and lemon-butter broccoli. Diego's was a plain chicken breast, potatoes without garlic, and since he didn't like mushrooms or broccoli, corn soufflé.

We ate quickly, and I added wine from the open chardonnay breathing on the counter. Heaven. Julian had a true talent. I frowned as I finished it, realizing from what they said that even Sigrid had treated them as slaves. They had skills they'd been forced to learn. Julian was the cook, Pierre the mechanic and carpenter, Andre the organization manager.

I hoped this week would provide relaxation for them. They deserved a break. And now having had a taste of Alessandra's leadership, I could only imagine the hell of six hundred years with her. She seemed grudging and self involved, and those were the nicest conclusions I'd reached.

Pierre was the first one down. He kissed me as I was cutting a slice of chocolate cake and pulled out a full ham from the fridge.

"All set?" I asked as he gathered plates and cutlery.

"I'm packed. Julian is as well. Andre wrote down instructions for the crew working on our new home and Julian is relaying them. Andre is making arrangements for the flight." The flight came out strangely.

"What's wrong?" I didn't like all the hesitant looks.

He kept his back to me but paused in slicing the ham. "We just found you. I don't want to share you with the world."

"You don't have to. Think of it as a honeymoon."

He turned and his bright blue eyes were tinged with worry. "I'll try."

"Is it hard to reach this island?"

"Very. Most witches can just use magic to go there, but new ones do come, like you, who haven't finished training, and also guardians of lines like Alessandria with lesser power not always able to travel by magic. Like those others of new or limited power we have to use one of their pilots and planes since humans aren't to know of this island."

"What island is it?"

"Thunder Island."

I laughed. "Like the Jay Ferguson song? I love that tune."

Pierre sat and carved off a large slice of ham. "The same."

"How did he know about it?"

"Trade secret," Pierre said with a smile. He reached over and drew his finger down my cheek, coming back with a bit of chocolate. Sucking it slowly from his finger, the action was very seductive with those blue eyes focused on mine. "Mmm."

I blushed and thanked him, finishing my slice.

"I better take Diego out. Will I need a crate for him?"

"We're not flying commercial," Julian said coming into the kitchen. He kissed me and joined Pierre at the table.

"Interesting." I took Diego outside and let him use the bathroom, and then we played in the scant snow.

What a day. I was in danger of it all catching up to me. Magic had been bred into me the night before and upon waking I had somehow bonded my life force to three immortal wolves. Then I had learned to summon fire, air, water, and move small earth, and then bonded Diego's life force to mine. I was part of a race at war. My "aunt," the guardian of my line, might be trying to kill me. If I truly tried to take it all in I'd laugh until I was mad.

So once more I pushed it from my mind and focused on something small. Life had become one large adventure and despite the sudden luxury, a vacation sounded nice. Plus, not having to gear up with boots and a huge coat to go outside would be wonderful. Better yet was sitting on a tropical beach in a tiny bikini, having my three lovers slathering me with coconut oil. The thought alone made me wet.

"Anna, we're ready," Andre called out the door.

I patted my side and Diego walked with me. Andre caught me in a deep kiss, and my arousal flared, my nipples rock hard and moisture flowing. He pulled back, nostrils flaring, a knowing look in his eye.

"Do we have to go right away?"

He unzipped my coat and stroked my breasts. I was still standing in the cold and against me he felt blazing hot. "Yes, but it's a private eight hour flight."

I shivered and he pulled me inside. Our bags were in the kitchen and the men were armoring up in coats.

"Give me five minutes to warm the car up."

"Let me just use the bathroom," I said.

Andre nodded. "Julian and I will take the bags out then."

I did the necessary and emptied Diego's food and water bowl. I'd use my box to get him what he needed. Grabbing his leash, I clucked my tongue to draw Diego near and gave one last look. Soon, all too soon we would abandon this house for our new home, and my friend would have it. Somehow, I just knew I would miss in many ways the innocent times when I knew nothing of my legacy or destiny.

"Ready?" Julian asked at the door.

"I think so. What about the food in the fridge?"

"I called a friend to come and house sit, she'll eat it."

"Who?" I asked as we locked up.

"Sometimes there are leftover wolves. Some litters produce only one wolf who makes it to adulthood, or there is one born too far ahead or behind the others to bond into the pack. They are lone wolves who serve witches as needed, not one in particular. This is our sister, Diana, much younger than we are. She's always remained close."

"I'd love to meet her," I said as we entered the garage.

"You will. All right, Diego?" He opened the back door and Diego jumped in the backseat, the cargo area filled with our cases.

I took the middle and Julian squeezed in beside me. Pierre was driving and Andre had shotgun. We pulled out and started on the surface streets towards the highway. Suddenly, a dark thought occurred to me, and I knew I'd regret asking, but I had to.

"Guys? Why did you agree so easily to a vacation?"

madam_noe
madam_noe
1,845 Followers