A Dangerous Legacy Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
madam_noe
madam_noe
1,846 Followers

But now that I thought on it, if I had a male child, would I have to give him up to his father's line? And could I bring myself to have sex with someone else when things seemed so fragile with my wolves? Plus, if I was immortal, why the rush? Ugh! Some vacation, I thought as I laid down under the hot sun.

Around me a hundred different styles of music played and people talked and laughed. It had the homey feeling of resort towns from my childhood, still decorated with holdovers from the 70's boom in development, yet small towns with a familiar kind of exoticness. I could almost smell the freshwater taffy and fudge. It was hard to remember we were half a world away from home, sunning ourselves on a hidden magical island that was basically a volcano with extra real estate.

I grew bored with the book and settled for a light nap when a shadow fell over me.

"Welcome to Thunder Island," a melodic voice said.

I looked up to see a very tall man with strange hair. Shaved on the sides it was long in the middle and tied in a ponytail. With an hour of hard work and some glue he'd have a magnificent Mohawk. It seemed strange because he had no piercings, no visible tattoos, just a body built for sin like everyone else, and a face that Brad Pitt would kill for. Nearly pretty, but so wholly masculine he was saved from that fate and propelled into something compelling. He wore long trunks that downplayed his light brown skin, and showed off a perfect body. I was going to have to get used to how magic made us all walking fantasies.

"Hello," I said cautiously, leaning up on my elbows until his body blocked the sun.

"May I join you? I am Sebastian."

"Go right ahead," I indicated the sand next to me as I sat up properly. "I'm Anna."

"I know," he said as he sat, and once he was next to me I realized he was exceptionally tall, taller than my wolves. "I am glad your line has been recovered."

"Yeah, sure, I guess."

"You were raised among humans, ignorant of our ways, is that true?"

"You betcha. Still trying to get used to all this. A world of magic, snobs, and castes. It's like D&D with ignorant bluebloods."

He smiled at that. "You will find not all of us believe in caste systems. Tonight I am sure Valerius will invite you to share his table. He is one of us. I would ask that you and your pack join me and mine for drinks after. We will find you."

"Why?" I asked, horrified by a vision of a bacchanal.

He smiled and stood. "There are those of us who wish the world would see itself through our eyes." With that he stood and left.

Huh. So I guess this meant there was an underground movement to end the whole "wolves are slaves," thing. Great, one more layer to add to the puzzle. With the first test I'd known my legacy was going to a strange one, but I'd never imagined becoming embroiled in politics. Longingly I wondered if I could just go back to Chicago with my wolves and pretend none of this had happened. Obviously the witch world had gone on just fine with no Inrisdotti heir in charge, I'm sure they could muddle through.

With such heavy thoughts I didn't notice the hours pasing, and suddenly became aware that more and more people were moving back to the hotel discussing dressing for dinner. I rolled everything I'd summoned up and headed back in, trying to meld with the crowd. At least in their strange awe, they didn't bother me by directly addressing me. One advantage of notoriety.

At the entrance to the resort's main building a wolf stood holding sheets of light blue paper. He handed me one and inside, I paused by the front desk to read it. I was reading a schedule of the night's activities. It seemed they had borrowed the plan from the Hedonism resorts and rewritten them while watching Caligula. Between naked XXX wolf chess and plotting a coup on my own queendom, the latter seemed safer.

I strolled back to my bungalow slowly. Our first real fight. My wolves had been keeping secrets because they were afraid the knowledge would change me into what they feared. It hurt, but I understood now better what kind of a world they'd lived in for centuries before I came along.

I understood their fear. It still hurt, but now the knowledge was out. I'd already forgiven them, but forgetting would take some time.

I made it into our bungalow and Diego bounded up to me, jumping and burping, obviously recently fed. Laughing, I ruffled his fur and kissed his head while looking around for the boys. "hey boy, where is everybody?"

He jumped down and ran towards the deck. I saw the men out there reclining in their loincloths, drinking beer and talking. Their skin glistened with suntan or sun block, I couldn't tell, and they wore their hair loose, all three.

My pussy clenched at the same time a twinge rolled through my heart. Ahh, to love and be loved, be in love, and also be in lust. It was a rare and beautiful thing. This...this amazing beauty around me would make it all worthwhile. It had to. There was a world of ugliness out there, this beauty had to pull me through it.

I checked Diego's food bowls and took him out the front door to use the sand, then cleaned it up. Once he was back in I went out on the deck and closed the door behind me. Conversation stopped and they stared at me trying to act cool, but I could see their nerves.

I stepped to the bucket and pulled out a beer. My favorite, a Maudite. Julian hurriedly pulled out an opener and offered to grab it. I let him pop the cap and pass it back. Taking a deep pull I could feel their worry increase with my silence.

"How deep is the water right below us?" I asked casually.

"Fifteen feet," Andre said.

"It's divable, I've tried," Pierre added.

I smiled knowing he'd felt the same urge to dive off the balcony I did. I set my beer down and began to untie my bikini top. The damn thing would never stay in place for a dive or swimming, and I needed to work off some energy. "You're all going to have to start trusting me sometime. I trust you. Nothing in my life has prepared me for the level of trust I've given you. I'm giving you everything. I will not accept anything less in return."

I passed my top to Julian as well as my glasses, and climbed the railing. Standing on it I held my hands out, soaking in the sun, centering myself, then brought my hands together and dove. The ocean is a magical experience in my opinion. I'd grown up in the land of ten thousand lakes and it was calm Lake Michigan which had ruled my adulthood, all calm freshwater bodies, perfect for swimming and fishing in peace. The water always called to me, but the rare treat of the salty, warm ocean held special domain in my heart. I loved the way it changed, held moods like a passionate woman, welcomed you with an air of danger and temptation.

I surfaced quickly and began to swim, investigating the small columns holding up the house. I saw two lines attached to them heading down into the ocean floor. One was clearly a sewer line headed for the island treatment plant and the other was the electrical line. I guessed even magic had limits. They gave me markers to swim laps which I began to do, trying to exhaust my body and calm my mind.

After half an hour I was pleasantly tired from my swim and the day, and so I found the rope ladder and climbed it to the deck. Six very appreciative eyes seemed glued to my breasts and I could only smile. Grabbing a towel from the edge of the banister I blotted my skin dry and then claimed the fourth chaise.

"I'm going to tan for a bit, but the swim got all my lotion off. Could I get some help, please?"

As I slipped on my sun glasses I smiled. I'd never seen any men move that fast as they did as they desperately tried to locate the suntan lotion. Laughing I asked for my purse and Julian passed it over. I used the box to summon some SPF 4 and set it down.

I let them figure out duty as I untied my bottoms and slid free of them. "Don't want any tan lines," I said.

I closed my eyes and seconds later six hands sloppily massaged the oil into my skin. I would have laughed but the assault was sensual and raw, and quickly my body yawned awake an ancient hunger only they could sate.

Forceful gentlemen, they let no piece of my flesh go uncovered, though I doubted my nipples and wet nether lips needed six full coats of sun tan lotion. I kept my eyes closed as gentle fingers stroked my face, my breasts, my inner thighs. Their motions were meant to be soothing, but the fire had been lit.

I groaned. "I really do want to lay in the sun, but, damn it, you turn me on," I murmured.

"Then relax," Andre breathed in my ear. "Keep your eyes closed."

I felt strong hands slide my legs open and seconds later two mouths covered my nipples and a third hit my pussy. I'd been expecting it but still my back arched and I moaned, clutching Andre and Julian tight to my chest. Pierre cupped my ass and lifted me, and I melted bonelessly, giving up.

Sweetly without relent they drove me to a maddening peak, and they didn't pull back as I came down, just gentled. When my breathing eased they surged once more and I came wailing a second time almost instantly, my cries floating free on the ocean air.

When each man pulled back he left a gentle kiss on my skin which made me smile. Stretching like a cat, fully satisfied, I sighed. "Now I need more lotion."

***

We were expected to dress up for dinner. To my surprise that edict included the packs and I had to use my magic box to summon evening suits for them. The sight of my lovers dressed in tuxedos had me convinced we should decline my ancestor's invite and dine in, but, laughing at their power over me, the men made sure I was dressed and ready to go.

Of course dressing me meant plenty of wandering hands and teasing caresses that had me damp and aching. Despite the sweetly humid air my nipples were as hard as I could remember them and above the strapless cocktail dress they'd selected for me I was flushed.

"Damn teases," I sighed as we headed towards the covered beach walk.

Pierre grabbed my hand and pressed it to the front of his pants. His cock was as hard as I'd ever felt it. I stopped and swung around to face him. My fingers went into his hair as I pulled him into a kiss.

He pulled back smiling even as Julian grabbed me and pushed me ahead. The men laughed as Julian's fine fingers locked up with mine. "Us, teases?" he said, smiling. "And just what did you call this afternoon?"

"Fun," I replied with my own smile as he brought the back of my hand to brush over his erection.

"We're approaching others, children," Andre said, but there was a smile of his own in his gruff tone.

Once more my new world struck me as amazing. Magic had made each of us witches beautiful beyond measure, but it seemed wolves were just born that way. As we stepped inside the resort I felt like a country mouse gone to the big city staring at them all. The female witches all wore enormous jewels, the female wolves mostly went without. I was in the middle, wearing just a small solitaire emerald necklace and matching stud earrings.

The strapless dress my wolves had chosen had seemed too much in our cabin, it was pale green and covered with large, clear sequins. As tight as it was, the effect was that it was wet. Still, in my dress I was between wolf and witch, but at least my green satin stilettos held up.

Of course, as always at any modern classy event, the men all were dressed the same in black tuxedos and crisp white shirts, wolf and witch alike. The male witches had little details oozing money, cuff links that glittered in the candle- and torchlight and watches that cost the GDP of a prosperous island nation. Looking at my own pack, I thought their beauty was more than enough, but I promised myself tomorrow night I'd conjure them up Tag Heur and Rolex watches and enough details to give any of the witches a run for their money.

Valerius glided up through the sea that parted for him, trailed by three women I recognized from my trip back in time. Like Val they had changed with time, and were dressed stylishly but still in a way that clearly warned the world they were badasses.

"Val," I greeted him with a smile, and ignored several intakes of breath at the use of a nickname for the council member.

Turning to the women I could only raise an eyebrow. "Hello. I'm sorry, I have to ask, but don't you get hot in that leather?"

The blonde laughed. "I don't plan to step out of air conditioning in this. I'm Loanie." I shook her hand and she turned to the two brownettes. "Io," she indicated the shortest one who was my height, "and our Anna." I understood they were giving me their modern names, used in the human world.

I shook their hands and smiled at the other Anna. "I like the nickname."

She smiled, and I introduced Andre who introduced his brothers. When they finished a small bell rang out and the throng began to fill into the dining rooms.

"Shall we?" Valerius offered and we walked down a hall with others who stared at our group. I saw Sebastian among them and we gave each other a slight nod.

The dining room we entered was suspiciously familiar to me, and I recognized it as designed like the restaurant at the Waldorf-Astoria, something I had only ever seen in pictures. We were seated in the very middle, most likely making us the stage for the evening's entertainment.

Everyone else seemed to understand protocol and I just went with it when Valerius pulled out my chair and my wolves held out the chairs for his. Once the men were seated waiter wolves appeared and dishes, glasses, and flatware were set down, water poured. They still wore merely loincloths, and it looked so incongruous with the sea of evening wear I stifled a laugh.

The wolf who'd given me the schedule of events came to our table and explained the various dining options. I realized the room we were in were for those of us in luxury suites. A six course meal, fixed, high fallutin' and all the whoop-de-doo.

"How openly may we speak?" I asked Valerius.

He merely shook his head and I knew this meant I should let the others direct the conversation. I thought of dinner just a few nights ago, with Julian under the table pleasuring me, and smiled. He was seated to my left and I sought his hand beneath the table. Andre was to my right and he and Loanie began reminiscing about past events where they all had met briefly. Val told some amusing stories about my ancestors, apparently he'd known three witches before Sigrid.

The only rough spot came when Val inquired about my life before. I wasn't sure how to tactfully answer, but then Andre did and skipped over any darkness. I clasped his hand in thanks and though he directed the conversation over to the next council meeting and didn't look my way. His thumb traced a circle on my palm that was comforting yet arousing.

After dessert we were all stuffed, and it had been an amazing meal. Shrimp cocktail had been followed by a pear salad, then a vegetable quiche had been followed by a lobster bisque. The main course had been sumptuous beef wellington and potatoes, and dessert had been dark chocolate pudding with sugared violet petals. Each course had been paired with an alcoholic beverage that complimented the food, until coffee came to clear any heads that had been muddied.

A band of wolves took their place and dancers began to filter onto the open floor in the corner.

"Anna, may I have this dance?" Valerius asked, rising.

"Certainly." I rose and so did my wolves, so polite. "Would you excuse us?" I asked the table and was greeted with smiles.

I took Val's hand to the floor as a waltz began. He was a beautiful dancer, but it seemed all we witches had grace. Natural or magical, we all had it. There was something about the sea of perfection that was nearly depressing, it just didn't seem real.

"Anna, I want you to join me in my suite tonight. I've invited several male witches I'd like you to meet. None come from lines intersecting yours more than a hundred generations back on either side."

"Er, you're asking me to attend a cocktail reception filled with men you, gramps, are trying to get me to bone?"

He sighed. "If you must be so vulgar, yes. You are the queen, you must produce issue."

"Wait, queen?" I stopped dancing and would have tripped but he gracefully moved and squeezed me until I fell back into step. "What are you talking about? I thought this was all unofficial."

"No society can exist without a leader."

"What exactly does it mean to be Sigrid's heir?" I asked, heart pounding.

"Did you get the book this afternoon, Anna?"

"What book?"

"Damn. I sent a book explaining your line to your bungalow this afternoon, but I sent it through the resort staff, it was likely delayed. Anna, you will sit at the head of the council, your vote outweighs ours, and every witch alive owes you homage and respect. Soon I will teach you how you can borrow another witch's power, you're the only one who can."

"Why should I learn that?"

"In battle, you an pull magic from the wounded and dying and give it to others or take it yourself. You can strip magic from those who sit guilty in judgment of crimes. Only you and Malachi may do this, and it is why you are our leader. With great power comes great responsibility."

"There's no fucking end to this, is there?" I asked, and to my shock he caught my meaning.

"I am sorry you were raised in ignorance. But your only way out of this world now is to have a child who will be raised knowing what is to come."

"You're asking me to abandon a child the way I was? Never, Val. Never."

For a long moment we danced, staring hard at one another, and something made him break eye contact with a note of respect. "Sigrid taught me, actually showed me how to do many of the things only she could do," he explained. "She taught Alessandra as well, but I doubt she would teach you. That leaves me."

"Why wouldn't she?"

"She is forbidden to hurt you, but should anything happen to you, your magic reverts to her as guardian of your line. It grants her status. The second you have a second child by witch or human he or she will become the new guardian and Alessandra will return to a mortal life. She is sworn to protect your magic and line, but there's nothing to be gained for her to teach you all your abilities. Quite the opposite."

Well, that explained her disdain for me. "Val, I know you're trying to help, but as long as I'm childless I can't be killed, or all magic dies. And you'll teach me what I need to know. I don't understand the rush to get knocked up."

He stopped dancing then, and the other couples moved around us. He didn't drop his hold, but tightened it. "It's not just the dragons we must worry about, Anna. You've seen how many witches feel about wolves. Think you no wolf would want an end to magic, to our dominion over it?"

I was smart, I'd pieced things together from what I'd been told. "But magic made them, wolves are magic themselves. If our magic dies, so do they, don't they?"

"Do you not think some would rather die than be enslaved?"

I caught Sebastian over the crowd. He was as tall as a wolf, the only witch I'd seen that far over six feet. He nodded and jerked his head towards a back hall leading to more public rooms. He was working to end slavery, while Val would have me seeking a father for a child I didn't truly desire in order to keep the system going. Which dark champion did I choose?

"Excuse me. I'm sure you can understand today has been a wealth of new information. I find myself overwhelmed, and I'd like to retire with my lovers to our rooms."

"Of course." He let me go and escorted me to the table.

"Gentlemen? Ladies, it was a pleasure to meet you." I shook each one's hand and appreciated their firm grips.

My men rose and I knew with wolf hearing they'd probably heard the conversation, yet none said anything as I led them outside then towards the back hall where Sebastian had disappeared.

madam_noe
madam_noe
1,846 Followers