A Dangerous New Level Ch. 02

Story Info
Bro and Sis reveal their feelings.
2.4k words
4.46
135.2k
56

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story and all the characters in it are completely fictional. If the idea of sexual intimacy between a brother and sister bothers you, I would ask that you read no further. That having been said, this was extremely fun to write. For those of you who enjoyed the first story, I'd like to say thanks for the feedback and this one's for you. I hope you enjoy it even more than the first.

*********************************

As they lay there on the shower floor lovingly kissing one another, Aaron's hands started to explore Catherine's body more completely. To Aaron there had never been anything to compare with the feel of a woman's body, and his sister's was no exception. He wanted to feel every part of her, and he did. He started by tracing circles with his fingertips around her stomach and through the seam between her beautiful luscious breasts. Then his hands flattened and traced over the top of her breasts and down to the sides of her stomach. He shifted his position to lie on top of her. His penis, beginning to harden once more, rested on her stomach, and his hands traced their way over the sides of her buttocks and down her wonderful thighs.

All the while his lips had moved down to the left side of her neck. They kissed and sucked in the flesh they found there, and then traced their way to the other side of her neck and up her cheek to her ear. He kissed it and blew in it, then licked the inside of it with his tongue. She reacted to all this with a series of low moans, which he exalted in drawing out of her. If there was no feel greater than that of a woman's skin, there was certainly no sound in existence greater than that of a woman's moans.

Dragging his lips over her cheek once more, he kissed and sucked in the bottom of her chin, then worked his way up to tease her lower lip with a kiss. His hands worked their way back up to her wonderfully soft and smooth breasts. He cupped them and massaged them softly, but steered clear of playing with her nipples for the moment. He wanted her to want it. She would earn that nipple play as well as that next passionate kiss with soft passionate moans of yearning.

Sure enough Aaron's treatment did have the desired effect. The moans were barely above whispers but every now and then her feminine pitch would peak through. Every "Oh!" was intoxicating to Aaron, so her rewarded her by circling her nipples with the tips of two fingers and then cupping he breasts once more, working his fingers around to encircle and then enclose the beautiful hard nubs. The moans he drew this time were louder, and he rewarded them with a passionate kiss on the lips. She met the kiss with renewed vigor, her hands sliding over the sides of his face and combing through his hair to pull his head closer to her. As she did, Aaron's hands pushed into her breasts pushing her erect nipples inward.

Catherine then rolled Aaron over to get on top of him. He'd made her feel so good that she felt she had to reward him. She kissed him passionately then broke it, to work her lips down the sides of his neck, over his nipples and stomach and down to his, once more, fully erect, rock hard cock. She took hold of it with her right hand and with little to no warning, started kissing it. She started kissing the head, and then sucked all along its sides, until finally she brought her other hand to his balls and enveloped his cock in her mouth. She pressed her tongue against the bottom of it, and started moving up and down along its length. Tilting her head slightly sideways she allowed the head of his cock to pound into her cheek, while she circled the shaft with her tongue. She then titled her head the other way, circling his cock with her tongue the entire time, and allowed his cock to pound into her other cheek.

Aaron's dick felt so wet, so warm, so tingly, and so god dam tight he didn't know if he could stand it, but he enjoyed the challenge immensely. Soon Catherine began sucking him straighter and faster. Her mouth drew tighter around his shaft and she would twist her head so that it circled out as she pulled out and circle in as she pushed in. All the wile her tongue had flattened itself to the bottom of his cock. She loved the taste of his manhood, and was now starting to enjoy the pleasure of his soft moans.

To Aaron the feeling of his sister's mouth was heaven. As she went faster he felt more and more intensely the roughness of her tongue and the softness of her lips pressed tightly around him. He was going to cum soon and she was going to swallow it.

"Oh fuck, yeah! More sis, more! Harder! Make me Cum! Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! Oh... OHHHOOOFUH!"

Sperm jetted out of cock and into her mouth. It spewed out like water from a fountain and she drew out every last drop, and swallowed it.

When Aaron finally recovered his breath the first words out of his mouth were "Holy fuck sis, where in the hell did you learn how to give a blowjob so well?"

"I could ask you where in the hell you learned to eat a woman (refer to the original story for details on that) and tease her body so well. You are the best most attentive man I've ever had at that. God you deserved a good blow job for that."

"Thank you. I take pride in giving women pleasure."

"I could tell."

"God I love you sis, but where in the hell did all of this come from. How in the hell did we get here..."

"Shhhh" She said putting her fingers to his lips and then kissing them sweetly. He kissed back, and was about to be taken in by his passion once more when she broke it. "I love you too dear brother" she continued, "It took you and me being away from each other for so long, in order for me to truly discover just how much though. I realized that all that fighting we did as kids and especially in the beginning of high school; it was foreplay. Nobody ever made me as hot as you. I could twiddle most men around my fingers, but never you. Also despite our differences you were so wonderful. You were always there for me when I needed you, even when mom and dad weren't. I could always tell that you worried about me when I went out on dates, but you trusted me. If I asked you to, I knew you would have fought even my biggest and strongest of dates to defend my honor; I could see it in your eyes. You trusted me though to take care of myself and tried not very hard not to be an overly protective pig like most of my friend's brothers. I could always see the tension that caused in you and I appreciated it. You're so sweet. It was only when you went away to college for so long that I actually started to realize just how much I loved you and it took me till now to get up the courage to act on it. God, you don't know how scared I was that you'd stop me and turn me away. It would've been unbearable for me. I love you so much. I need you brother. I need you more than I have ever needed anyone in my entire life, and I need you in every way."

"Oh Catherine" He kissed her passionately once more, love oozing out of his kiss and into her mouth. He needed her too. "I love you so much." he said with his forehead pressed against hers staring intently into her beautiful green eyes, "I don't ever want to lose you."

She kissed him again, and if it was possible she seemed to do so even more passionately than before. "I don't want to lose you either. You'll never lose me. I don't care what happens. I'm yours forever."

Catherine was getting so hot again, and as they renewed their kiss Aaron's manhood began to stir once more as well. "What are we going to do though?" he said breaking the kiss. "This isn't exactly legal you know. If we're caught we're fucked."

"I don't care!" she responded breathily trying to resume the kiss.

Aaron pushed her gently back again. "As much as I love you," he said, "I do. We have to think about this."

"Listen," she said, "I'm trying to get an apartment in the city this year rather than live in the overly priced dorms, but the girl I was supposed to go in with is having second thoughts. If you could cover the other half of the rent, I don't see why mom and Dad wouldn't let you room with me. I mean the apartment has separate bedrooms, and your law school isn't that far from my university."

"That's brilliant, but won't people start getting suspicious when we don't date."

"Well not of you dear brother you never did date much."

"Oh I've dated more than you know, these just weren't the type of women I wanted mom to find out about. Generally they were older. The oldest was maybe thirty-seven."

"From the way you handle yourself, I can believe it you dirty little thing you. But my point is that to the outward world you never did too much dating. You were always a little too shy for your own good. As for me, I can go on dates every once in a while with guys and just make sure nothing happens. Then I can come home and fuck your jealous cock silly."

"That could work, at least for a while. I have ideas about later to, but we'll get to those later. I'm going to teach you about the darker and more passionate side of sex. I'm going to introduce you to the true depths of pleasure and you're going to love it. For now though, I'm just going to fuck you silly again."

"Oh yeah" she said her green eyes staring into his with a dangerous heated light.

"Yeah" he replied, his dick once more erect and his hands combing through her silky brown hair. Their lips met once more in a passionate kiss. A fire grew within each of them, and it was now blazing, threatening to consume each of them fully should they linger there any longer, but neither of them cared. If they burned, they burned together, and that was alright by them.

Aaron's hands cupped his sister's soft cute ass as his lips and tongue continued their conquest of her mouth. Hotter! Hotter! Hotter! She couldn't take it anymore, Catherine was too hot she needed him inside her, and she needed it now. "I want you inside me." She breathed heavily and after sucking her bottom lip one more time Aaron was more than happy to oblige his beautiful sister.

Catherine moaned as Aaron penetrated her womanhood once more. She was almost whole again, but she needed more. He started slower this time, pumping rhythmically into her tight wet pussy, drawing more and more liquid from it as the heat within her grew. Faster now and her moans grew louder. She had been kissing the side of his neck, but the euphoria he was causing within her forced her to stop. Mouth open wide, and eyes shut tightly she let wave after wave of pleasure wash over her, and then she rose to meet them pushing back just as hard.

Aaron was growing hotter as well. His need for her grew with every stroke and every moan. His intention this time was to make this last, and he had found in the last few years that he had a knack for that. He worked rhythmically gyrating to hit different spots deep within her, pushing in and out in long strokes and then shorter ones, and drawing out louder and louder moans as he did so. After one particularly vigorous pounding in during which he'd made her moan so loud he thought she was going to cum, he stopped and took it slower, kissing her passionately on the lips once more.

"Do you like the way I fuck you sis?"

"Oh God Yes!" she said breathlessly.

"Do you want me to let you cum?"

"Yes."

"Beg."

"Fuck you." She said with a smile.

"Beg." He said again with a few quick short thrusts to where he knew her G-spot was.

"OHHHO SHIT! Okay. You win. Please brother, please make me cum!"

"Good girl" he said leaning down to kiss her, and increasing the rhythm of his strokes as he did so. His left hand slid under her right arm, under her back, and up to her neck to hold her closer to him. Then he moved his right thumb to her clit and went right for her G-spot with his dick.

"Oh God!" She said, "Oh God! Fuck Me! Fuck Me! Fuck MEEEE, OHH!"

He was now hammering in and out of her with the rhythm of a piston, and the speed of a freight train. His breath came in shorter and shorter gasps as her moans grew louder and farther apart. She was having trouble breathing for the ecstasy as well. They could feel it in the distance. It was so close now, they needed that passion. Harder and harder they pounded each other. They needed it. They needed it so badly. Please let me cum they wished as one. The heat was unbearable they couldn't take it.

"OH FUUCK! OH! OH! OH! EWWWW! AHHH!"

As Catherine's moans carried throughout the house, Aaron's sperm rushed into her, and her liquids poured over him. Her pussy, still spasming from her orgasm, held Aaron's rock hard cock in a death grip, coaxing every last drop of sperm he had left out of him. Falling down to kiss once more, they soon decided that if they stayed in the shower any longer they were both going to look like prunes. They hadn't had enough of each other though, not in the slightest. Getting out of the shower, they went to her room where they spent the night watching movies, joking, eating and fucking all night long, until they finally fell asleep in each other's arms. They figured their parents wouldn't be back until the next night, so they had the morning together as well. They'd make up excuses to tell their friends about why they weren't able to make it tonight then.