A Daring Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right, that's right! Right there, right there!" he strained, his hand tapping repeatedly atop the swell of my ass cheek.

I laughed as I found myself cumming right along with that cock, gasping and hoisting my hips higher for deeper penetration.

"Oh yeah, like that, like that. Higher. Get 'em up, get 'em up!" he ordered as he practically clawed at my sides, pulling my ass higher into the air as he dumped his heavy, heated seed into me. I growled a shriek into the pillows, feeling as my own body wracked with intense tremors, my mind now completely wiped as logic no longer existed, and carnal desire took its place.

I was an animal... I was a bitch in heat, and I needed fucked.

After a moment's rest, he moved beside me, both of us collecting our breaths. I let out a small giggle and relished in being used. However, my body was not satisfied, and I was not going anywhere until I came again. Words were exchanged, compliments of the moment... after a brief period, I felt him shift and soon he was between my legs again.

"Give me that sweet pussy," he spoke, his cock burying balls deep within me. I arched my back upwards, my hands holding my own legs as I pulled them apart, giving better depth control as we rocked back and forth in time with each others' thrusts.

"Yeeeeaaahh," he exhaled, and my own moans met his words.

He reached down, taking my hands and bringing them to his lips. He drew them into his mouth, suckling for a moment before pulling them out and wordlessly insisting I taunt my clit. It didn't take a second demand, for I found that welcoming nub and circled at it, feeling as it caused my pussy to tense.

"That's that stuff right there," he groaned, working that skillful cock in and out of my cunt. My breaths staggered, and I found myself whimpering. It felt incredibly good, rubbing harder against myself. His body reacted deliciously, for he picked up his tempo, his balls slapping against the sloppy wetness that coated down my ass. I cried out loudly as I threw my hands to my legs, prying my hips upwards as I bucked with a fury against him. I was coming, and I was coming hard.

"Goddamn!" I screamed, the back of my head pressing deep into the mattress. His hands found once again the base of my throat and he added all of his body weight as he pushed down into me, wildly fucking my body. "That's right, use me!" I squealed through strained breaths, feeling another orgasm rocking my core. My entire frame was trembling, shaking as it wiped clear my mind, sending me into a higher realm as I came. Once he felt me still, he pulled out and flipped me back over, shoving my face into the blankets.

"Give me your hands," he ordered, grabbing blindly at my arms as I brought them behind me. Wrapping his hands around mine, he pulled tight on my arms, slamming himself into me, against me, using me as his riding toy as his cock sought out pleasure from my body.

"Ohh, yes, yes!" I cried, hoisting my hips higher upwards to meet with each abandoned thrust. His grip tightened around my wrists, and I gasped, fighting through each thrustnotto cum. To be dominated, to be used as he was using me now was incredibly sexy and I so desperately wanted to let go, but I fought the urge. That is, until his hands let go and his fingers dug into the flesh of my ass again, lifting himself up to drive down solid, deeper against my battered cervix.

"Keep fucking me, oh god, keep fucking me!" I insisted.

And he did, but neither of us held out much longer. We knew what we had, and we had what we wanted. His nails scraped my back, his body tensing in that familiar stance just before his release. His voice bellowed out in a loud grunt, a string of incoherent words following as he once again slapped at the soft flesh of my ass. I felt his cock jerk that time, and as if silently ordered, my pussy responded with each flex of his dick, clenching and squeezing along the shaft as he trembled atop me, against me, thrusting repeatedly with animalistic abandon.

Seconds later, he collapsed atop me, his weight pinning me deliciously to the bed as I felt him spasm yet within me. I could feel his seed spilling out, mixed with the juices of my own spent pussy as we fought to unscramble our minds. Both of us let out a low laugh, each basking in the afterglow of our hedonistic desires.

"God damn," I muttered.

"God damn," he repeated.

I felt used, and it felt delicious. And what made the situation to me even more appealing is that I used him, too. I used his mind, his words, his looks, his cock, and his expertise all to my whim, getting off on it repeatedly until I could get off no more. Slowly I shifted my weight and he slid off to the side, collapsing on his back, sprawled out in the bed.

I grinned, leaning over his face, kissing him. Sliding myself from the mattress, I stood, his cum dribbling down my leg, trailing my thighs and coating my skin as I moved to where I threw my dress and panties. Feeling around in the dark, I worked to dress myself, with very little words exchanged.

Finally, I moved alongside the bed, fully dressed with purse in hand and trailed a finger along his chest, pausing to pinch hard at his left nipple. Staring down at his silhouette in the darkness, I leaned down and once more stole a kiss.

"Thanks," I said, biting at his bottom lip. "Good luck in whatever you do, Chaz."

He let out a tired groan and soft laugh. Surprisingly, he got up and walked me to the door. As I stepped out, I turned to look at him. I couldn't help but grin as he stood there, door wide, in the nude. I finally got the chance to see him naked, and I took that with me to my own room, grinning as I fell back into the sheets of my own borrowed bed. And there I lay, drifting into sleep with a sated, naughty grin pursed on my lips, and the sweet scent of our sex lingering on my skin. Oh how my mind recalled every moment of him owning me...

And now I own those memories.

God how I love being me.

12