A Daring Reporter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rd75000
rd75000
835 Followers

Bill went on to explain that it was particularly important that nothing else change about the other broadcasts during the week. "We need to maintain a sense of anticipation and surprise," he argued. Glancing at the wardrobe assistant he continued, "We want them to see our sweet, clean-cut dependable Lisa every day of the week but be wondering what she will dare to do this Friday."

He now turned to the writers, "And we'll want some new ideas for stories and for dialog. Lisa and I have already settled on what she'll do this Friday, kind of a continuation of last week. But I need you to get busy with some ideas for the weeks ahead. We want to push the boundaries here. And come up with some sort of unifying title or theme, something to tie it all together."

"But you just gave us that, chief," Natalie interrupted.

"I did?" Bill asked, somewhat surprised that the youngest member had spoken up.

"Yes, you said we want to see what Lisa will dare to do each week. Isn't that the theme?"

"That definitely works for me," the senior writer jumped in. "Let me get to work on that and I'll have some ideas for you tomorrow."

Turning to his star reporter, Bill asked "Are you comfortable with that approach, Lisa?"

"Absolutely, 100%," she replied without hesitation. "You know, I'm kind of intrigued myself to see just what I'll dare to do."

*****

Bill continued to monitor the internet regularly to make sure that several clips had been posted. He even had the studio video editor anonymously post a slow-motion clip of the last three buttons being unsnapped. Meanwhile, the station manager had okayed the idea of launching the promotion campaign that weekend, allowing Lisa to make the first official announcement during the Friday night broadcast. Until then, the viewing audience would have no idea whether last week's display of flesh was a one-time occurrence or not.

When Friday's 11:00 broadcast began, other than Art's absence, nothing appeared to be out of the ordinary. As usual, Lisa had changed outfits and was now wearing a tight knit top that hugged her waist and barely reached the top of her dark blue skirt.

The news report ran smoothly, with the only hint of what might be coming supplied by Lisa as she introduced Natalie for the weather. "Another Friday night, and we here at Channel 4 are always looking for ways to surprise and delight you as we head into the weekend. Natalie, hopefully you can surprise us with some milder weather this weekend."

"I'm afraid I'll have to leave the happy surprises to you, Lisa. We're looking at more of the same for the next three days with another storm possibly shaping up for Tuesday." She then proceeded with the forecast, leaving viewers wondering just what was in store.

When the weather report wrapped up, the camera cut back to Lisa seated but in full view of the audience. What the camera hadn't caught was that while Natalie was delivering the weekend weather, Lisa had reached around quietly, undid the snap at the back of her skirt, and pulled the zipper down . Now, as she started to speak, she managed to move up slightly in her chair while sitting on her skirt, which had the effect of lowering the skirt a couple of inches and treating viewers to a narrow band of flesh between her top and the skirt.

"As we head into the weekend, all of us here at Channel 4 want to let you know that we're committed to making our broadcast more memorable. So, every week we'll be planning something special for our late night news. We're calling this our Friday Night Special Edition, and we hope you'll approve of what we have in mind."

"In fact, some of our viewers may remember that last week I had some trouble with the buttons on my shirt. And a few people have even dared me to do something tonight. So, I'm happy to report that I appear to be having a problem with my skirt, and" Lisa continued as she started to stand, "I'm afraid I'm in danger of losing it." With that, the skirt slid halfway down her hips, clearly revealing the top of what appeared to be a very sexy pair of dark blue panties.

Now standing, she reached down and held the skirt to her hips as she moved away from the chair. She very slowly started pushing the skirt lower. "So, it's my pleasure to invite you to join me every Friday at 11:00 for our Friday Night Special Edition." With that, she guided her skirt off her hips, then released her grip and let it fall to the ground. The soft white flesh of her lower abdomen seemed to glow between the bottom of her top and the dark lace underwear. Equally eye-catching were the thigh-high lace-top stockings that Lisa was wearing. She paused for a moment, allowing her audience to drink in the site of her legs and panties. "It looks like anything -- or should I say -- everything goes here on Friday nights."

With that, Tim and Natalie joined her, and Lisa continued. "Well, that's all for tonight. Please join us next week at 6:00 and 11:00, and I especially dare you to be with us for our next Friday Night Special Edition. If we don't get a break in this cold weather by then, I promise to show up for at least part of the broadcast in my bikini. I'll look forward to seeing you then. For now good night, and have a great weekend."

(To be continued)

rd75000
rd75000
835 Followers
12