A Daring Reporter Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rd75000
rd75000
841 Followers

By now, her top was completely unbuttoned. She continued talking as she removed the shirt and tossed it aside. "So I hope you won't object if I practice for my new job right now. You can just regard it as the next installment in my series on women who dare to bare. Or maybe you can think of it as my going-away present to you all."

With that, she made an exaggerated gesture of grabbing the zipper on the side of her skirt and pulling it slowly down. She glanced down briefly as she undid the snap at the side and allowed the blue garment to slip down, deftly stepping out of it and leaving it on the floor out of camera range. She looked back up and smiled warmly at the camera. "Now, here's our lead story. Cynthia Jones is at City Hall, where she has the latest update on the allegations of financial wrongdoing coming from the Board of Planning. Cynthia, over to you."

During the City Hall report, Lisa stood nonchalantly in her bra and panties off to the side of the set. For her final appearance, she had opted for a set of French cut lace briefs and push-up bra, along with a pair of three inch heels that showed off her legs to full advantage and accentuated the curves of her firm ass. She waited patiently for Cynthia to conclude, savoring every moment standing there in her underwear surrounded by her fully clothed colleagues.

"Interesting developments," Lisa responded at the end of the report. "We'll count on Cynthia to keep us updated on any suspected wrongdoing. Turning to the national front," she continued as she reached behind her back to unsnap her bra, "it looks like Congress is still stalling on budget negotiations." She proceeded to outline the details of the latest impasse over taxes while allowing her bra to hang loosely on her shoulders. As Lisa continued to discuss the activities in Washington, one shoulder strap slipped down her arm and the right cup of her bra moved lower. She appeared not to notice, continuing with the report, while the other strap started to slip. With her right hand, she reached across her breasts and grabbed the strap, casually pulling it off and allowing the garment to drop. "So, it looks like there will be little progress in the near future," she concluded as she let her arm fall to her side.

Her nipples were covered by the sparkling silver colored pasties, close enough to her natural skin color that at first it appeared that she was standing topless in full view of the camera. But as the camera pulled in tighter, the pasties could clearly be seen, along with every other detail of her breasts. Lisa checked the monitor, admiring the way she looked on camera, as she continued reading off the teleprompter. "Next up, here's Jim Simpson who is at the downtown mall with an update on the special "no sales tax" weekend that has local stores staying open to midnight to give shoppers plenty of time to take advantage of the savings."

With Jim on screen, Lisa once again stepped off the set to pick up her bra and fold it neatly on a table, all the while making no effort to cover her charms. She saw Bill behind the control panel and motioned to him to come over. "You sure I have to keep these silly little things covering my boobage?" she teasingly asked.

"Hey, you're not in your new role yet. But hold onto that thought until you return and we figure out how to get around the censors," he said with a big smile.

"Still, there might be some way to have some fun tonight," she said as Bill hurried off the set.

"Thanks, Jim," Lisa began as he finished his report about the sales tax holiday. "One follow-up question before I let you go: you've got a monitor set up there, don't you?"

"Yes, we do."

"And you can see me in the studio?"

"We can definitely see you, Lisa. In fact, you've got quite a number of fans watching the broadcast." With that, the camera panned back to show a couple of dozen people crowded around trying to get a clear view of the monitor." There was some cheering and waving, some whistles, and a shout of "you go girl!"

"Well, say hello for me and tell them to stay tuned. We'll be back in just a minute, and I promise there's more to come."

The director signaled a cut to commercials, and Bill came up to Lisa again. "Great ad-libbing with Jim. I've got the control room talking to him now and we're going to keep the remote up and running for the rest of the broadcast. We'll signal you to cut back to him from time to time to get an update on the crowd reaction." He turned to walk away, then looked back over his shoulder. "You know you really are amazing."

"I've been telling you that ever since I got here," Lisa teased. And with that the floor manager counted down the end of the commercial.

"It's so nice to hear from our viewers out at the mall, so we're going to be checking in with them again later in the broadcast." Lisa slyly moved her left hand to her hip and pushed slowly on the band of her panties. "So, this is for all of you, our loyal viewers. "She bent over, pulling her panties down and off in one swift move, dropped them to the side, and then extended her arms towards the camera, revealing her final undergarment. "For those of you who haven't seen this before, I'm wearing something called a c-string. Kind of like a g-string," she explained, " but without the strings." With that Lisa slowly pirouetted for the camera, giving an unhindered view of her ass, with just the slightest hint of the top of the c-string peeking out from the top of her butt crack.

"Next up, highlights of news from across the nation." Once again, they cut to a prerecorded series of short reports of various headlines from other parts of the country. While it was running, Bill came over and said, "The phones are going crazy. We're getting dozens, maybe hundreds, of complaints. And you'll never guess what they're complaining about -- that we keep cutting away from you to the news. So, as soon as we come back from this segment, the camera stays on you. For sports, walk over and stand next to Tim. Help Natalie read the weather. Or just read the teleprompter. Other than commercials, the only thing we're cutting to for the next fifteen minutes is Jim at the mall. Got it?"

Lisa was shaking her head. "Wouldn't you know it? My last day and I'm a star. But you got it, chief."

And Lisa did exactly what Bill had told her to do. For the second half of the broadcast, she stayed on camera. The short walk over to Tim provided the viewers with a three-quarters view of her backside, her ass cheeks swinging slowly as she moved across the studio space. Tim remained the true professional as they jointly read off the sports report.

After Tim's segment, Lisa announced, "Now let's go back to Jim Spencer at the mall." The camera switched to Jim, and in the monitor Lisa could see that a much larger crowd was now gathered. "What's going on there, Jim?" she asked.

"Lisa, the crowd continues to grow and I estimate that we now have over 100 viewers joining us to watch your final broadcast. Our friends at Paul's TV and Electronics here in the mall have been kind enough to set up a 72-inch screen and I'm told that they have all their display models in the store tuned to Chapter 4. You look great in HD, Lisa," he added as the group behind him roared their approval.

"You're all very sweet. Thanks so much," she said as she blew a kiss to the camera and cut to commercial.

Returning from the break, Lisa took the opportunity to walk over to Natalie, the camera pulled back to provide a full length view of the anchorwoman as she put a little extra bounce in her step and swing in her hips. Natalie greeted her by looking up in mock surprise and said, "Why Lisa, you seem to have forgotten something," as she very obviously inspected Lisa from head to toe.

"Have I?" Lisa responded, without missing a beat. "Why I guess I have. I've forgotten to say how much I'm going to miss you and Tim," and she leaned over and gave Natalie a big hug, pressing her near naked breasts against the weather girl.

"That wasn't what I was thinking of, but thank you anyway," Natalie replied with a smile. "And you'll be happy to know that we're expecting a warming trend in the days ahead," and she proceeded with the weekend forecast, while Lisa stood by allowing viewers to continue to enjoy the unimpeded view of her fantastic figure. The camera had zoomed in close on the two women, and as Natalie wrapped up her portion of the broadcast, she turned to Lisa and said, "You know, we're going to miss you here at the nightly news. So I wanted to ask you to provide us with a little souvenir of our last broadcast together."

"Of course. And I have to say that I'm really touched by your request."

"After the broadcast, I thought maybe you could leave me with your final outfit, that cute little c-string you're wearing."

Lisa's eyes opened wide, seemingly startled by the request, then shrugged her shoulder and said, "Why not? In fact you can have it now."

Below the range of the camera, she reached down and pulled off the tiny garment and handed it to Natalie. "I'll keep this on display in the news room," Natalie beamed. "It's the perfect souvenir. Thank you."

Lisa now lowered her hands to cover her pussy, turned to look at the camera and started walking back to the center of the set. The camera pulled back, allowing the audience to get a full-length view of the bottomless anchorwoman, hands strategically held in place. "Jim," Lisa asked, "any final words from the mall?"

The cameras cut to a wildly screaming group of viewers as Jim tried to be heard over the noise. "Well Lisa, you can see that the crowd here definitely approves of Natalie's request. This has been a memorable night for us all."

"Thanks, Jim, it's been memorable for me as well." Tim and Natalie now joined Lisa at center stage as she continued, "I'd like to say you'll be seeing more of me in the future, but," she added deliberately glancing down at her nearly naked body, "I don't see how I could possibly show you any more."

As a final tease, Lisa raised one hand and blew a kiss to the camera, leaving just her palm and a few fingers covering her slit. "Good night, and see you again real soon." And with that the broadcast, as well as Lisa's career as the Channel 4 anchorwoman, came to an end.

Bill broke out a bottle of champagne as Lisa slipped back into her panties and skirt, eventually putting her top on as well. There were toasts and tearful farewells, and by 12:30 she was on her way home. As she pulled into the parking lot of her apartment building and was getting out of her car, she noticed Natalie's car pulling up next to her.

"What are you doing here, you little troublemaker? "

"Is that anyway to greet a friend," she pouted. I'm just here to do a favor."

"Oh, really?" Lisa asked suspiciously.

"I thought I could help you get those pasties off. That glue can really stick to you."

"So how are you going to do that," Lisa asked.

"With my teeth, silly," Natalie said, sticking out her tongue.

"Hmm, then you better come up," Lisa said, a smile spreading across her face.

"And I brought along an extra bottle of champagne so we can celebrate," Natalie continued.

"Celebrate my leave?" Lisa asked.

"And my new promotion," the weather girl added. "Bill just told me that I'm going to be the new anchorwoman for the 11:00 news."

"That's wonderful, Nat," Lisa replied, almost without thinking. She paused, and looked off into the distance. Suddenly, her eyes narrowed and she glared at her friend. "Why, you little bitch...."

"Shush, now," she said, putting her hand across Lisa's mouth. "Tonight's been so perfect. Don't spoil it. Come on, let's go upstairs and celebrate," she said, taking her by the hand and leading her into the apartment building.

*****

EPILOGUE

Four weeks later during the 11:00 Friday night news broadcast, Sue Thomson included a brief segment in her entertainment report. "Channel 4 revealed today that Lisa Marvell will be returning later this month for a series of special featured reports. Lisa and her guests will explore daring ideas and challenges, many of them provided by the show's viewers. Channel 4 invites our audience to email their suggestions to lisamarvelldares@gmail.com. I'm sure that all of you out there are looking forward to Lisa's return as much as we are. We can't wait to see what you have in mind for her and just what Lisa decides to do," Sue added with just the slightest blush.

The camera switched back to news anchor Natalie Johnson. "And I for one am counting on our viewers to come up with some very naughty dares for Lisa," she concluded with a devilish look in her eye.

(The End?)

rd75000
rd75000
841 Followers
12