A Dark Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's tensing. He's right on the very edge. His hands drop to clench in my hair. I know he wants me to finish, but I won't. This cock needs to be savored further, and I have other thoughts of how.

I reach back and snap off the shower. He pulls me tight to him the second I rise, his kisses urgent and deep. My legs almost buckle as his tongue lashes against mine. Plunging a hand between us I cup the large balls I hope are aching for release.

"Fuck me Nathan," I whisper, pleading, "Please just fuck me."

He scoops me into his arms as we step from the shower. We continue to kiss as I cling in his embrace. We drip our way to the bed, and he gently sets me down. Tearing away the comforter, I roll onto the cool sheets. He's beside me in a heartbeat, and the sensation of his hot body against mine is the perfect contrast to the cool sheets.

"Rita I want…"

"Don't…don't say anything Nathan," I whisper, "Just fuck me…use me."

He looks into my eyes. He kisses me deeply. His mouth moves to my nipples, sucking, biting, and tongue swirling the hard sensitive points. Arching my breasts upward, I pull him tight to me.

I'm burning with desire as he mouths lower, his lips moving across my wet belly in a series of kisses and bites. No whispered endearments, no cuddles, no waste of the moment.

"Tongue me Nathan," I moan as he moves between my splayed legs, "Tongue me hard. Fuck me."

I'm raging horny as he kisses my pussy, his breath a hot zephyr against the swollen lips. He places his hands against my thighs and spreads me further. Twisting my hips from the bed, I open myself to him. A low moan escapes me as his tongue dances downward and swirls at my anus. Oh I love that, a man licking there. As he ravishes my ass, I squirm at every lash, swirl and probe of his tongue.

My pussy aches with need as Nathan nibbles at the little patch of sensitivity between my pussy and ass.

As his hands lower from my thighs to rest on either side of my pussy, I pant in anticipation. He presses and spreads me further, and I gasp as I feel the touch of his tongue against the feathery inner lips. He teases, probes and flicks with a practiced ease. He has me soaring with sensation and desire. A brushing flick across my clit, a plunge into my wet center, a flailing of my inner lips, all is driving me onward to the edge. I'm quivering as he blows softly on my erect clit; a finger, no two, slowly slip into me.

I beg wantonly at the slow stroking of his fingers against the roof of my pussy and the relentless tonguing begins anew. Emotion and sensation race through my very core with every lick and plunge. I'm wallowing in pleasure, and sprinting headlong toward the very edge of ecstasy.

My every muscle tenses. Every nerve screaming as I near orgasm. Nathan's tongue curling slowly around the tip of my engorged clit brings me to the very crest, and beyond.

My legs slam against his shoulders as I succumb to the onslaught of his tongue pressed flat against my clit. My ass clears the bed as I buck and writhe against him. Blinding light flashes behind tightly closes eyes. Screaming out in pure abandon I'm consumed in the wrenching grasp of orgasm. Clawing and tearing at the sheets, my toes cramp in tight curls. My pussy grips his fingers as the waves of rippling contractions tear though me. It's long, profound and almost overwhelming. I'm left quaking, shivering and crying in the aftermath. My breath comes in deep gasps, struggling for air. It's like I'm completely drained, shriveling and melting into the sheet. Beyond all expectation or reality. Another plane of existence.

I don't even remember Nathan moving beside me. As we kiss softly, I taste myself on his lips and tongue. My breathing deep and slow. His hand slowly moves across the blushed flesh of my breasts and gently pulls at a nipple. Recovery is slow as he kisses across my shoulder and downward toward my breasts. Desire returns to me as he touches his tongue to a still wrinkled areola. My hands move to his head, and I run my fingers down his neck and across his broad shoulders. I want him. All of him.

I wriggle from his embrace, and I push him onto his back. Kneeling, I simply look at him. He smiles as my roving eyes meet his. He's striking. The very embodiment of every lurid fantasy I've ever had of men like him. My eyes wander the every curve and bulge of his muscled torso. The well defined abs. The sharp crease of his pectoral mounds. The small scattering of curly black clusters of chest hair. My eyes linger on his beautiful cock, hard and erect as it lays so inviting against the flat belly.

I bend and move to kiss him.

"Do you know how much I want to fuck you?" I whisper as my lips brush his.

"No," he whispers in reply, "Maybe you could show me." I can hear the tease in his voice.

"Maybe," I whisper as I pull away slightly.

His eyes follow as my lips lower to his chest. He's watching as I make an exaggerated bite on his nipple. His chest rises to me as I nip at the hard little point.

He's staring intently as I kiss lower. He moans a little and his cock twitches as my lips just touch the half exposed knob. My eyes never leave his. His watching and anticipating my every move stirs me so. He rises to his elbows as I touch the tip of my tongue to his knob. I flick my tongue fully down his shaft, my hand reaching to palm his balls.

His manly scent is so arousing as I suck and mouth his large balls, rolling them with my tongue. His hand grips at a cheek of my ass.

As I lick upward on the shaft of his cock my eyes meet his. I wiggle my eyebrows enticingly as I lick teasingly at the exposed tip. I see his head roll back as my hand grasps his shaft to stroke in a slow twisting motion. I know what he wants.

He moans audibly as I mouth his knob, sucking at the oozing tip. He's raging hard and trying to thrust deeper into my mouth. I love the control I have of him. Just knowing I could suck him off so easily drives my desires onward. I'd love him spurting in my mouth, but I want it elsewhere. I need it elsewhere.

His head snaps back upright as his cock falls from my hand and I straddle him. Our eyes locked as I reach to guide him. The warm touch of his cock against my pussy has me seething with want. Pressing against the hardness I slowly work him deeper into my wet and ready pussy. My breath ragged as I place my hands on his chest and rock him deep into me. He drops back onto the bed, groaning as I slowly stroke him full length inside me. Oh god it's so filling. So good.

Fully aroused, aching and craving, I grind my pussy hard against him with every downward plunge. He tries to drive deeper as I rock against him. Arching, I reach back to press my hand against his balls. His hands reach for my breasts, squeezing and pulling. He's close. His scrotum wrinkling tight to his swelling balls.

I lift off of and roll onto my back beside him. He's covering me instantly. His legs pushing mine apart, positioning. I reach to guide him into me. He crushes against me, driving his cock balls deep in one long slow stroke. It's breathtaking.

With legs wrapped tightly around his narrow hips, I lunge to meet his every thrust. My fingers clench and grip at his shoulders. He plows into me.

"Oh sweet Jesus Nathan…fuck me…fuck me…fuck me."

His lips are everywhere, kissing, at my nape, my breasts. He bites and sucks. I know he's leaving marks. I don't care. Mark me. Mark your wanton whore. Just fuck me.

He lunges wildly, impaling me with his cock, driving the entire length deep to my very core. It's beyond all expectations.

"Fuck me hard Nathan," I plead, "Cum in me…fuck me…I want your cum in me NOW."

Near delirious with pleasure I feel his final savage plunge. His weight fully on me, pressing, grinding. His cock trembles, throbs and twitches as he blasts into me. He groans loudly as I feel the hot cum pouring into me, triggering my own orgasm. Screaming and squealing in the throes of primal lust, my pussy clamps to his still squirting cock. I'm fucking, fucking, fucking. Biting and clawing. My fingers rake his back. I'm beyond any hope of restraint and control.

Both our breathing is a series of ragged gasps as Nathan slowly lifts and eases his wilting cock from me. A river of cum pours down my ass.

He falls to his back and we lie side by side, gasping, choked for air. I can't move. I don't want to move. I'm as spent and drained as I've ever been, maybe more. My thoughts a churning maelstrom of torrid visions and emotion. Can he possibly know what he's done to me? How he's touched me?

Nathan barely shifts as I move to him. Wiggling lower, I lie across his belly. My tongue reaches out to touch his cock. I wriggle closer, and push the foreskin back, licking the last remnants of semen from his shrinking knob. I want to taste him.

We kiss soft and quietly as I move back into his arms. Neither speaks or whispers. No lovers whispers in the afterglow. I'm glad. I don't want a lover. I only wanted to be fucked. There's a difference.

I blink as I suddenly awake, not remembering even drifting toward sleep. Nathan is asleep, his breathing soft and gentle as my head rises and falls on his chest with every breath. The scent of sex permeates the air. My pussy feels so used, aching and crusted with dried semen.

As I slip from Nathan's embrace, I'm careful to be quiet. The bathroom door closes behind me with a soft click. I don't want to wake him. Not yet.

Nathan's semen still wets me as the swirl of water whisks away the mix of cum and urine. It's an exciting sensation.

As I stand in front of the full length mirror I hardly recognizing myself. My hair a mat of tangled strands dried in twenty different directions. Lipstick smears along my lips. Mascara trails down both cheeks from tears of pleasure. Bruising marks show on my neck, my breasts, and my thighs. Cupping a breast I run a finger across a tender spot beside the nipple. These marks will never fade before Roger returns. Nathan's marks. His marks of conquest and possession. Roger will know I've been fucked and ravished by another man. He'll know, just like I've known of his dalliances. Will he be jealous? Angry? Could it even excite him? The knowing.

My fingers tease at my nipple. My eyes close and I envision Roger tonguing me, licking at the wet center where Nathan's cum still seeps from me. Wild desires again begin the surging course through my very being. It's time to awaken Nathan.

12