A Dark Desire Ch. 03

Story Info
Things start to get complicated.
2k words
4.37
57.6k
17
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
STEPHENA
STEPHENA
287 Followers

January became February and there was a thaw in the icy weather and gradually longer days eased the bleakness of winter. Mike had not seen Nathalie for nearly two weeks, owing to having to work away and returned home for the weekend in time to attend his step brother's 40th. It was on the Saturday and he arrived at his sister's around tea time. There was a buffet tea, which meant he could mingle and was keen to catch up with Nathalie. He felt a rush of emotion when he saw her and would have loved to have been alone with her. To kiss her. To caress her. He remembered where he was and put on a brave face. He tried to spend equal time with Nathalie and Hayley and began to wonder what Hayley would have been like if her role had been swapped with her twin. Hayley was an altogether more level-headed, academic girl, but bright and bubbly with it. Her figure was just as sexy as her sister's. She was a size slimmer maybe, but with gorgeous breasts and bum. The more he thought about it the more he fancied her, but there remained something special about Nathalie and in any case he had no intentions of complicating matters further by involving Hayley in the situation with his other niece. He had resolved that no matter how erotic it would be, it would become exponentially difficult to manage. The risks involved were enormous.

However, Hayley was not just bright but highly intuitive and Mike sensed that she knew there was something unusual happening. Twins have a certain connection. Not quite telepathy, but almost and Mike noticed once or twice that Hayley looked suspicious when he was talking to Nathalie. Maybe he was imagining it. Was there though, something in their body language that she had picked up on? She couldn't possibly have deduced what was going on, but his fears were realised later in the evening when Nathalie grabbed a minute alone with her uncle.

'Hayley has asked me what the secret is? What do I do?'

'What have you said?'

'I said it was a secret and couldn't say. I thought that would be better than lying outright.'

'Hmmm maybe.'

'We need to make a secret up though!'

'I realise that babe. Have you got any bright ideas?'

'How about something special for Mum's 45th in June?'

'Such as?'

'For fuck's sake, I don't know Mike!'

'OK, OK, sorry baby.'

As they were chatting, Hayley caught them in conference.

'Hey come on you two, what's going on? I know you're up to something!'

Mike had to think quickly to get her off the scent.

'It's something special for your Mum's birthday. We were going to tell you.'

'And...?'

'A hot air balloon ride.'

'What? Why couldn't you tell me earlier?'

'Well...'

'I don't believe you. You're bullshitting. What's going on Nat? Why are you keeping secrets from me?'

Hayley was quite worked up. This was tricky.

'We'll have to tell her Mike.'

'Oh fuck Nat!!!'

Hayley looked seriously concerned now. She was looking from one to the other waiting for an explanation. Mike felt uncomfortable and anxious, but knew he was running out of options.

'Hayley, calm down. I have to tell you something and I'm not sure how you're going to take this.'

Nathalie put her arm around her sister and cuddled her.

'Please be understanding Hayley. I love you.'

'I love you baby girl. What is it?'

'Hayley. Me and your sister have been seeing each other.'

Hayley looked stunned. She knew straight away what he meant. She looked at her sister, still holding her close. They shared a closeness; a level of affection that only twins understand and she did not easily let her go.

'Nat. Seriously!'

'Yes, honey.'

Nathalie looked forlorn. She looked lost. Mike was a mere bystander as the two had a heart to heart.

'Nat. You and Mike?!'

'Yes. Please don't hate us.'

'I can't hate you Nat. But...'

'But what baby?'

Hayley looked at Mike sternly and then turned to her sister and adjusted her fringe for her.

'What about me? Mike, why don't you love me?'

Mike was close to tears. He had to retrieve something from the mess he was in.

'You think I don't love you?'

'Well, why didn't you want me, like that?'

'It wasn't like that.' Nathalie interjected.

'I love you both equally Hayley, I always have done and always will. It's not a love thing.'

'But she's your niece! How could you think of either of us like that in the first place! It's wrong.'

'It's not wrong.' Said Nathalie. 'We're not actually his relatives.'

'As good as!'

'I know.'

'Hayley baby, we can't do this here, someone's bound to come in a minute and wonder what the fuck's going on. Can we reconvene this at a later date?'

Hayley through her hands up.

'I suppose!'

'Hayley, please for the love of goodness keep this quiet.'

'What, don't irretrievably break up our family and have you ejected forever! I'm not fucking stupid Uncle Mike!!!'

Mike laughed nervously. He kissed her on the forehead. I'll email you first thing in the morning and we'll thrash this out OK?'

'OK, I suppose!'

Nathalie gave her sister a massive hug.

'I love you Hayley!'

'I love you too baby cakes.'

Although he had intended to stay sober, because he was driving, Mike ended up drinking two rather large glasses of Scotch on top of the bottle of beer he had downed earlier and his sister rightly concerned, offered him a room for the night. It was a large five-bed roomed house and Mike reluctantly accepted the offer. Mike was no saint, but drinking and driving was something he had always drawn the line at and it was not a ritual he was about to break. His nieces were rather excited at the prospect of him staying over, rather innocently it has to be said. The novelty of their uncle sleeping over was to them like the days when he would sleep over and tell them stories as children. Their father had left home when they were three years old and Mike's sister had never remarried. She did have a long-term partner but Mike had always been their closest male relative. Their real uncle had spent a long time overseas, but in any case wasn't an overly affectionate being and it had always been Mike who had given them cuddles and kisses when they were growing up.

The party went on well into the early hours. The last two people to drift away were Mike's step brother and step Mum, who was also teetotal like her daughter and always on hand to drive. Mike though lived on the opposite end of town and politely declined the lift home.

'A good party Mike. It's nice having you stay. Just like old times.'

'I know. It's good to be here.'

'What will you have for breakfast?'

'Oh don't go to any trouble Kath, eggs Benedict and a stack of waffles will suffice.'

'Ha ha, you could have waffles with pleasure if I had them.'

'No, a couple of poached eggs will be fine. Anyway it's only one thirty, I can't think about breakfast.'

'I know, but if you'd have said kippers, I could have thawed one out.'

Mike shook his head and chuckled to himself at his sister's immaculate organisation. Just at that moment the girls came down in their pyjamas. Mike did a double take. There was something anomalously sexual about grown up girls in pyjamas. There was no reason at all why they should be a turn on, but somehow they were. They were not that generous in their fitting and both girls' unfettered breasts jiggled beautifully under their tops. Mike wondered now, more than ever what Hayley's were like. The evening's developments had allowed his mind to wander down all sorts of dark corners and he was beginning to get turned on.

'Well that's me!' Said Katherine, coming in from the trash bin.

'I'm off, put the lights out whoever is last up. Night.'

'Shall we put on a DVD?' Suggested Nathalie when her mother had gone.

'Oh not now Nat. We could watch Shaun the Sheep on Catch up.' Offered Hayley.

'Yay! Shaun the Sheep.'

'Shaun the fucking Sheep! You're both 18!'

'Soooo?' Said the girls in unison.

Mike shrugged his shoulders and sat on the sofa between the girls. He spent ten minutes watching the animation of farmyard capers. The girls were in stitches, and while one bit did make him chuckle, most of it left him cold.

'Haha.' said Hayley. 'Just imagine if it was called Shaun the fucking Sheep!'

Both girls fell about hysterically. They calmed down just as quickly and became suddenly quite serious. Hayley turned to her uncle.

'Can I join in with your secret Mike?'

Mike looked at his blonde niece and her sweet complexion with those big blue eyes. He couldn't resist her. He had not intended for things to happen like this, but he felt events were overtaking him.

'Don't feel under any pressure babe. You don't have to.'

'I want to though.'

Nathalie knelt by the sofa and slowly unbuttoned her sister's pyjama top. Mike, who had already developed a semi, was now getting quickly hard and tentatively unzipped his jeans. Almost without thinking he exposed himself proudly to both his nieces. He was thrilled with the moment - filled with lust. He knew though that there was a chance his sister might come down for something and if he was to sate his passion it needed to be quick. Nathalie opened Hayley's top to reveal her perfect breasts.

'Oh Hayley, they're wonderful.'

'Are you going to cum?' Asked Nathalie.

'I'd like to yes. Nathalie, you look so lovely. I'm going to cum on your face. Would you mind that?'

Hayley looked at her sister uncertainly. Nathalie nodded and smiled.

'If you shoot it on her face, I'll lick it off.'

'Are you sure?'

'Yes, it's no different from swallowing it like before.'

'I suppose not, no.'

Mike felt hot and could feel himself boiling over with the erotic nature of what he was doing. He tugged at his dick, hovering over Hayley's face. She just looked up at him, doing her best to look as sweetly submissive as possible. She watched Mike's face. She was a virgin, but she had an innate feeling of when he was going to cum and she knew he was close. In the end it caught her somewhat by surprise as Mike glazed her with a splatter of hot spunk, which covered her face in three long strands. She blinked a few times, as a spot leaked across her eyelash. Gasping with climactic fever, Mike unloaded another splash of cum over her nose, which dribbled down her lips.

Nathalie was as good as her word and with Mike's cock still pulsating from his ejaculation licked every last drop from Hayley's face. She beamed as from a job well done.

'Nathalie, I can't believe you did that.' Said Mike.

'I like it!'

'I can see that!'

'Are we going to meet up for a threesome then soon?' Asked Hayley.

'Yes, let's!' Agreed Nathalie with undisguised enthusiasm.

'I think we should meet up first though and talk about it.'

'That's OK,' Said Nathalie.

'Shall we sleep on it then? You two must be tired.'

Hayley looked at her uncle expectantly.

'Are you going to kiss us good night then?'

Mike put his arms around each niece and gave them both a soft smoochy kiss.

'I don't deserve you two.'

'Yes you do.' Differed Nathalie.

'We're 18, all our friends have lost their virginity already. I want to lose mine to you. I think this was meant to happen and with Hayley too.'

Hayley gave her uncle a cuddle and Mike followed them upstairs and each went to their own bedroom, each full of anticipation for the next stage. In her own room, his sister slept, oblivious to the affair, which was unfolding under her roof.

STEPHENA
STEPHENA
287 Followers