A Dark Lord's Final Test

Story Info
A youth from Darkwood come to Darkview to test his skills.
461 words
3.54
40k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note, I was just planning on making this a short story, but it grew from there. Chapter 2 is almost done now, expect it up soon after this post.

A Dark Lord's Final Test, a Darkview short.

He sat at the small cafe table sipping his drink from time to time as he watched the people who came and went. He was looking for something special today, something life changing.

She sat down a few tables away from his. She wasn't paying any attention to her surroundings. He slipped into her mind and read it like an open book.

Her name was April. It wouldn't be for much longer.

He studied her for several minutes. April wasn't like most women in Darkview. She was rather skinny. Her skin was light and without marks.

This was Darkview. The women were known for having awesome figures. April was an abnormality that he would correct.

He began with her lips. He pushed inside her mind and her body reacted by reshaping itself. April could feel a tingling through out her body, but couldn't place what it was.

Withing minutes her lips were equal to the great Angelina's.

He finished his drink and left the money on the table. He moved to join her.

"Hello April." He said.

"Who are you and how do you know my name?" April asked.

"Well I am Lord Donovan. And for how, well... I am a Mind Walker."

"A what?" She questioned.

"Oh, dear. Mind Walker, telepath, psychic, same job, different names. And as for you, no more questions." Donovan said.

April's mouth opened to start to say something, but no words came out. With a snap of his fingers everyone went back to what they were doing and wouldn't pay any attention to them.

"April, you're just not right for Darkview, your boobs are too small, your ass too. Though I've fixed your lips. Yes, they are perfectly fuckable now. Nice, big, fat and juice, just perfect for blow jobs.

"You have many things to be fixed dear April."

"Will you help me?" He forced her to ask.

"Of course, Slut, of course."

April's mind was revolting at what this man was saying. "Slut?" She spoke on her own. "Yes, I am a Slut." She continued. April didn't know that it would trigger an orgasm.

When she recovered, "You make Slut feel good all the time?"

"Yes Slut." Lord Donovan answered. "Now come with me." He ordered. Slut was happy to follow him. Donovan blanked everyone's mind about them being there as they left.

The bartender inside was unaffected. To him, this was just another day in Darkview. But he still picked up the phone and let the right people in town know something was up.