A Dark Night

Story Info
Allison gives into to temptation with a captivating Black man.
2.9k words
4.14
206.2k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
story_time
story_time
48 Followers

In the last hour, the four friends had all felt the stares coming from the table of cute guys at the other end of the bar. In fact, one of the girls, Allison, had wondered out loud how long it would be before one of them came over and tried to hit on them.

"What do you care," responded her friend Karen. "You're married. Unless of course you're not feeling married this weekend."

All of the girls laughed at the inside joke. A few years ago, one of the women, Trish, had had an affair that she later admitted to the girls. When they asked how she went through with it, Trish had responded that she was horny and "just hadn't felt married that weekend."

They were friends since high school and all married, with the exception of Karen. They were currently enjoying a weekend at a desert resort to blow off some steam and get some sun.

"Out of curiosity, though, which one were you hoping would come over here," Karen needled.

"If you're asking which one I think is the cutest, it's the black guy," Allison said. "And don't get any weird ideas, Karen. I am definitely feeling married this weekend. However, that doesn't mean I can't enjoy myself a little."

"Really? You really get turned on by black guys," Trish asked. "I just haven't ever been attracted to one."

"Look at him," Allison said. "He's in great shape, tall and well dressed. Then look at how comfortable he is with himself. He just screams confidence and character."

All of the girls looked over at the table at once. The black man felt four sets of eyes on him and turned to see who was looking at him. Rather than being ashamed, the girls kept staring.

"He is cute," Melinda, the last of the four said while they all continued to stare. "I would definitely not kick him out of my bed."

"What would Chris say," Karen said in mock horror. Chris was Melinda's husband and a prosecutor in the district attorney's office. Several times when he had been drinking, he had made very unkind remarks about minorities, especially black men.

"I'm his wife, not his slave, and I definitely don't agree with or condone everything Chris thinks," Melinda said. That's his issue and I think he gets like that because of the type of people he is around. Because that black man is definitely not dangerous."

After a pause Melinda added, "Unless I'm sitting on his lap."

"Melinda," Trish squealed in shock. "I can't believe you just said that."

The black man stared at them, trying to figure out what the girls were talking and laughing about. After a while, he raised his glass to them, smiled, and turned around to continue talking with his friends, all of whom were white. As he did, the girls lost interest in the conversation and found other topics to amuse themselves. All of them, however, peeked over every once in a while to steal glimpses of the black man.

Twenty minutes later, the girls watched as the well-built black man began walking towards their table. The conversation stopped and all of them just stared at each other, wondering what to do.

"Excuse me," the black man said. For a moment, none of the looked up. Then, taking their lead from Allison, all of them turned towards him at once.

"Good evening," he said when he had their attention. "You can think of me as an ambassador. My friends and I have run out of things to talk to each other about and wondered if we might combine our two parties to stimulate some conversation."

"Sure, come on over," Karen said. "That is as long as you guys are buying the drinks."

"Of course," he said.

"Chivalry, it appears is not dead," Karen said, "and has appeared in the form of…what did you say your name was?"

"Ben. My name is Ben," the man said. "By chance, do any of you girls like to dance?"

"Of course," Allison said. "Why do you ask?"

"Because I'd like to ask you to dance," Ben said, staring directly into Allison's eyes. There was no mistaking the instant heat that seemed to develop between them.

"But no one else is dancing," Allison said, pointing to the empty dance floor.

"Even better," Ben said. "I never liked crowds. Shall we," he asked holding out her hand.

For a second, they were all back in high school and there were several oohs and ahs as Allison stood up and took Ben's hand. "Are you a good dancer," Allison asked.

"Excellent," Ben said.

--

True to his word, Ben was a very good dancer and a complete gentleman. They had danced several dances, including slow ones and he had never used the opportunity to try to grope her. However, Allison admitted to herself that even his nonsexual touching was having an effect on her. He had very little body hair and Allison found herself rubbing her fingers along his forearms, captivated by the feel of the smooth skin pulled over tight muscles and the rich brown black color.

Even more arousing were his eyes and his voice. The dark skin surrounding his eyes focused her attention and the intelligence and confidence within entranced her. In all honesty, she had never been with a more charismatic man in her life, including her husband, Randi. While she loved Randi, her love had taken years to blossom as she discovered him slowly.

Ben, on the other hand, was a presence that revealed everything about him in an overpowering assault from the moment he arrived in a room. His every word and expression only reinforced this impression.

"Our friends seem to be getting along well," Ben said, interrupting Allison's daydreaming.

Allison peered over to the table where her girlfriends were chatting with Ben's four male friends. Then she looked around, becoming self-conscious again that they were the only one's dancing. "Doesn't it bother you that people are staring at us," she asked.

"No," he said. "The ones staring are wishing they were dancing, as well. Besides, I don't mind people watching me. Or was I supposed to be embarrassed when you and your friends were staring at me?"

Allison blushed. "Are you always this direct," she asked.

"Of course," he said. "It saves a lot of time and frustration. I was attracted to you. You were attracted to me. I asked you to dance."

"I'm married," she blurted out.

"And I asked you to dance," Ben said. "There is nothing wrong in that. Anything beyond that will, like this dance, be based on mutual agreement without any embarrassment on my part."

Allison's already reddened face darkened three shades as she realized that his last statement had been an open invitation to have sex with him, although couched in a way that allowed her to ignore it if she chose.

"I think we better head back to the table," Allison said finally.

"Of course," Ben said, using his arm on her back to maneuver her back to the table. She did not find his direction or the feel of his hand on the small of her back to be unpleasant and was, in fact, a little disappointed that it didn't take a little longer to return to the table. --

Two hours since they had danced. Since then, Ben had continued to be a perfect gentleman. She had waited for him to make an advance on her but he hadn't. In fact, he had spent the time engaging not only her but her friends in conversation. She found it amazing that he could proposition her and then just leave the proposition hanging.

Of course, she should say no and would have if he had asked. However, she kept thinking about it while she waited for him to ask. He was almost intoxicating to be around and she was more attracted to him than any person she had ever met. And, she knew, she could be with him without Randi ever finding out. Her friends would give her some grief, of course, but she knew they would also secretly a part of them would be cheering her on.

In fact, the only thing stopping her was her. And, as the minutes passed, she was losing ground to her attraction, she realized.

"Ben," Allison said, interrupting his conversation with Trish.

"Yes," he said.

"Remember what you said earlier about things going beyond that," she asked, begging him to make this easy.

"Yes," he said.

Damn, she thought. "Well, I might be interested in that," she said.

He looked at her for a long moment. Then, he lowered his head and spoke quietly into her ear, "I have a room about a block from here and I would truly enjoy taking you there and making love to you. However, the choice is yours and I am not going to be with someone who tries to back their way into my bed."

He pulled back his head and stared at her.

"Karen," Allison said, grabbing her friend's attention but still looking directly at Ben.

"Yes," Karen said.

"Ben and I are going on a walk," Allison said, not breaking contact with Ben's eyes. "I am sure he can drop me back at the house, okay?"

"Okay," Karen said, not daring to make a crude remark, once she saw the exchange going on between Allison and Ben. Besides, Karen was too busy fantasizing that it was her that Ben would be with, rather than Allison.

--

They walked in silence to the hotel room, never speaking and only infrequently making eye contact. Allison still had difficulty believing what she was about to do. Still, her only doubt came when they passed the concierge desk and she saw the expression on one of the bellhops. His expression said that he knew exactly what was going on and Allison felt incredibly embarrassed and guilty for a moment. The moment passed long before they reached the door.

Ben opened the door and she walked in ahead of her. He moved in behind her and wrapped his hand around her midsection, stopping her from moving farther into the room. His other hand moved the hair away from the back of her neck and then his lips were kissing the back of her neck.

She trembled from the touch and grabbed the hand holding her. She sighed quietly and began rubbing her body against his. Then, she pushed his hand down between her legs, rubbing herself with his hand until he found the rhythm. As soon as he began playing with her unassisted, she moved her hand between them to feel him.

She shuddered when she felt how large he was and how hard he already was. Using only the palm of her hand, she rubbed hard against the length of his penis, reveling in these first moments of intimacy that can never be repeated.

"I want you in my mouth," she said as she turned her head to kiss him. His tongue invaded her mouth as she experienced his unique taste. Firsts were always exciting; the first kiss, the first touch. The newness of them, the mystery was almost intoxicating.

She slid down his body, turning as she did until she was on her knees in front of her. She fumbled with his belt and pulled his pants down around his ankles. As she pulled his briefs down, his penis sprung out, brushing against her hand. She wrapped her hand around it and began licking the tip, surprised its girth. Randi's penis was long and thin and she could put it in her mouth without having to open her mouth much. Conversely, she found herself licking around the tip of Ben's shaft wondering if she even could get his penis in her mouth comfortably.

Her hands moved to his balls and she began playing with them, using her nails to playfully scratch along them and make them swing slightly as she did. The suppressed groans above her told her that she was having the desired effect and aroused her to attempt inserting his penis in her mouth. She tried to pull her jaw open but her teeth still touched him as he entered her mouth.

She realized that she couldn't comfortably move her head back and forth, although she could take him in. Unfortunately, she had never been able to deep throat a man and she wasn't sure she could stimulate him. She withdrew quickly, realizing what she wanted.

"Fuck my mouth," she said, and then put his cock back into her mouth.

Ben's hand moved behind her head and slowly began pulling her head towards her, pushing his cock into her mouth. Slowly, he began to pick up the tempo with Allison fearful that he would choke her if he pushed too far. Still, her entire concentration was focused on the act and she lost herself in his increasingly urgent thrusts into her. His hands turned into fists, pulling on her hair in a way that excited her. And then, she felt his balls tightening, knowing he was moments from coming.

He began to withdraw but she placed her hands on his buttocks and pulled him farther into her mouth. In a few moments, he began coming in her mouth. He tasted different and she enjoyed the moment as he continued coming. Then, his hand relaxed and he held her head tenderly in his hands.

She wondered what to do now. Thankfully, Ben interceded, pulling her up to her feet. As he did, he grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it over her head in one fluid motion, revealing her body clad only in panties and a bra. The power and grace of this excited her tremendously.

He grabbed her in his arms and carried her to the bed, laying her down on the corner. Then, she felt as he moved down her body, his stubbly cheek sliding against her skin until he had repositioned himself between her legs. Slowly, she felt his finger began tracing the outline of her lips through her panties. She realized as he did how wet she was. Eventually, he used his free hand to pull them out to the way and lowered his tongue to her. Rather than using the tip, he began to use the flat edge to move up and down above her clit. It was neither delicate nor rough and it drove her wild. She could feel the wetness of his breath on her and the increasing tempo of his tongue as he began slowly increasing stimulation.

After a few moments, he had exposed her clit and was swirling around it, sucking it and alternating speeds driving her closer to orgasm. She lost herself and lost track of time as she fought to hold back her orgasm and hold on to this glorious feeling. Finally, she could take it no more and came, grabbing his head and pulling him into her while pinning his head when she pulled her legs together.

Exhausted and satisfied, she withdrew within herself to simply enjoy the moment of total happiness. It was then the she realized that Ben was moving positions. She quickly realized that he was going to attempt intercourse and she moved to stop him.

Normally, she came once and wasn't able to become aroused again. However, she found herself stirring as Ben loomed above her, running his hand along her stomach and chest. His hand then slipped under her bra and began playing with her breasts, his fingers playing with her nipple. She let out a small sigh as he did.

He lowered his head and they began kissing as he continued playing with her breast. Slowly, he lowered his body until his penis began touching between her legs. The feel of it, the heat, excited her and she found herself quickly becoming aroused. She moved her hands to it and began stroking it. In a few moments, she began pulling his penis into her and soon the tip had entered her.

She knew that it would hurt since she was not used to the width but she didn't care. She reached around and pulled him into her, almost rejoicing in the painful entrance. She screamed with the sound mixing the agony and ecstasy of the moment as Ben began to pound into her. She continued screaming, intermixing her cries with remonstrations to Ben to keep going or to give it to her harder.

She raked her fingernails into his back and buttocks, exploding inside with orgasms. Still, he continued his pace, driving her to exhaustion. Finally, she sensed him preparing to come and pulled his head down to kiss him, thrusting her tongue into her mouth as he came inside her.

--

Neither of them moved for a while. Ben was lying on top of her and both were too exhausted to move. For the first five minutes, Allison had existed beyond reality, enjoying only the memory of the pleasurable moments she had just had. Then, she began to think logically again and decided that she needed to leave.

"Are you ready to go," she heard Ben say, startled by the sudden break in the silence.

"What do you mean," she said. "Do you want me to go?"

"No," Ben said, "but you want to. It's okay. I understand and I agree with you that it's a good thing if you get back to your friends now."

"You're amazing," Allison said. "But I love my husband."

"And I am not in the market for a wife," Ben said. "However, I think both of us found what we wanted."

Ben stood up and Allison began to blush as both of them started to dress.

story_time
story_time
48 Followers