A Dark Night with a Dark Stranger Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bellstoires
Bellstoires
178 Followers

"Enough" she said.

In an instant she had forced herself on top of her mate, and began tearing his jeans down. His huge cock sprung from his pants invitingly. She opened her mouth wide and took it in. Her tongue was dancing around the shaft and tip, teasingly. Unable to take the torment, he grabbed her face and forced it hard down onto his penis. Sandra coughed a little, but he kept her in place. She sucked as best she could, unable to breathe. Thomas was unrelenting, and when Sandra thought she could take no more, she pierced the side of his shaft with one fang. She tasted his delicious blood for only an instant, before he threw her roughly from the bed. She landed poised, like a cat, but knew she was in trouble. Thomas reached for a pair of chains from his suitcase. In an instant he overpowered Sandra, he was older and stronger, and forcing her hands up over her back, he placed two chains onto her wrists. He then fastened these to her ankles.

Smiling at his work, he threw his mate onto the bed. Sandra was lying on her belly, when Thomas took his fingers, and pushed one into her pussy, and the other into her ass. She jumped a little un-expectantly, and found Thomas's cock waiting for her mouth. Obediently she sucked on it, and felt him lowering her further onto it, bobbing her head up and down. He was holding her hair tightly, forcing himself all the way inside her mouth. She tried hard not to gag, as he began thrusting into all her holes. He was enjoying the sight of watching his mate writhe in torment and pleasure. She was focused solely on his penis, but occasionally paused when his fingers brushed against her clit. Watching her intently, he removed the finger that had been busy with her pussy and pressed it against her clit, smiling as she moaned onto his cock. He began twirling it around her clit, and was delighted when she screamed a little, when she finally orgasmed. After that Thomas stood behind her, and removing his fingers, forced his now desperate cock into her pussy. She arched her back expectantly, and the chains loosened a little. Taking advantage of this, Thomas tightened the chains, so that her back was forced to remain arched. He began pumping wildly, as hard as he could into her.

When he thought he could take it no more he pulled his cock out of her pussy, and began forcing it into her ass. Sandra screamed again at this, but Thomas placed one hand over her mouth, and continued thrusting. When he was fully in, he took her hair in one hand, and still covering her mouth, began thumping hard into her. For a few minutes he fucked her like this; loving the feeling of how tight her ass was. Reaching up to unite her hands, he released the chains from around her wrists, but left the ones binding her ankles in place. He rolled her onto her back, and tied each chain to one of the bed posts, so that she was sprawled in front of him. In an instant he was back inside her, forcing himself into her pussy, as he began licking her tits. He pulled and bit at her nipples, and when she began to moan, covered her mouth again. He was thrusting into her hard, blurring in and out of focus, as he reached heightened speed. In on sweep, he bent down and bit her neck, sucking on her jugular vein as he began to come. He pushed hard into her, and Sandra felt him fill her. She began to spasm from her orgasm, and her pussy muscles tightened around his draining cock. For a moment they lay like this, letting their juices mix. Then Thomas got off her, untied her ankles and kissed her on the forehead.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you more," she replied.

In her room, Bell lay in her bed in a cold sweat. She was lustful for Ragon, and she went to sleep dreaming of him taking her... to be continued.

Bellstoires
Bellstoires
178 Followers
12