A Dark Night with a Dark Stranger Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bellstoires
Bellstoires
178 Followers

Clyde grinned greedily, took Bell by the hand and said, "Don't worry, she can ride with me."

Clyde was just opening the front passenger door for Bell, when a loud engine revving from the garage caught his attention. As the motorised door open Larissa and Sandra smiled. Ragon was driving a new model, black shiny Mercedes.

"It's ok," Ragon said from the driver's seat, "I figured this old thing would come in handy."

Bell, Larissa and Sandra all looked excitedly at the car, and moved over to it.

"Race you there," Clyde said; speeding off with Thomas, Cambridge, B1 and B2 in the back.

Ragon grinned broadly; waited for the girls to get inside the car, and sped off down the driveway in pursuit of Clyde; a large dust storm in his wake.

Ragon, who knew the city better than Clyde, had gotten himself and the girls to the club in record time. He was smiling in victory when Clyde and his entourage finally walked up to the club's entrance.

"I forget; were we betting?" Ragon asked smugly.

Clyde smiled in sarcasm, but did not answer.

There was a long line to enter the club. Bell was just beginning to wonder how long it would take to get inside when B1 and B2 walked up to the bouncer. After an exchange of words, both girls waved for the others to follow them inside.

"I've been waiting for almost an hour," a tall man wearing a cheap suit complained, after watching the group jump the line.

"Sorry, VIP's," the bouncer said, as the last of them passed through the chained entrance.

As soon as they were inside it became obvious why Clyde had chosen this place. The club was called The Bedroom; large couch-like beds adorned the edges where booths might normally have been. Hanging from the ceiling was long metal chains and veils of material, which if needed could partially hide the occupants from sight. As they passed by one bed, a loud long moan pierced through the booming noise of the music; Bell looked straight ahead.

"What would you like to drink?" Ragon asked Bell once they were near the bar.

Before she could answer Clyde replied, "Gin and tonic thanks," and moved quickly over to the dance floor.

Ragon stared at Bell, waiting for her answer.

"Um, I guess the same," she replied; not really sure what she felt like.

In a flash Ragon moved to the bar.

In his absence Clyde had returned to Bell, took her by the hand and dragged her to the dance floor where Thomas, Sandra, Larissa and Cambridge already were.

"I thought you were here to hunt?" Bell asked loudly, trying to cut across the music.

"Pleasure first, then food," he said, spinning her with his arm and dipping her to the floor.

Just then Ragon returned. Thrusting the gin and tonic into Clyde's hand, he forced him to relinquish his hold of Bell. It took him no more than a second to down the drink offered to him. Bell however sipped on the strong liquid, enjoying the brisk flavour of the alcohol.

"Found mine," Clyde said quickly, indicating a tall girl dancing near him who had been eye fucking him since he had gotten to the dance floor.

Clyde moved quickly over to her; whispered something into her ear and took her by the hand.

Bell glanced over to B1 and B2; until now they had been dancing together, but stopped short when they saw Clyde pursuing another woman. Bell watched as the two girls stormed over to Clyde, their hands swinging mutinously at their sides.

"Oh Shit," Bell whispered to herself.

Both girls had murder in their eyes, and looked as if they were not only going to kill him, but the girl he was with too. As soon as the girls reached him, they opened their mouths, about to start screaming but stopped. Clyde had taken both by the hand and looked each of them in turn in the eyes. For a moment he stood like this; never breaking eye contact. When he had finished they walked away indifferently.

"Well I guess that is the last were going to be seeing of B1 and B2," Larissa said, now moving over to Ragon and Bell, an obvious spring in her step.

The large smile on Sandra's face told the world how happy she was, and she waved enthusiastically over to B1 and B2, who frowned back at her in indifference; clearly uncertain who she was or why she was waving.

"What the hell?" Bell said out loud, completely confused by the situation.

Sandra turned to stare at Ragon saying, "You haven't told her?"

Ragon shook his head, and Sandra turned to face bell saying, "What you have just witnessed my dear is 'disassociation'," and when Bell looked even more confused she continued, "It's a vamps way of getting rid of a blood bag, without having to kill them; comes in handy from time to time when we want to make a clean getaway. Basically we wipe away all memory of ourselves from them, so it as if they never knew us. Everything the girl's associate with Clyde is gone too. They won't remember you, or me, or any of us." She finished.

Bell though long and hard about this. Even when the rest of the group had resumed dancing she was still thinking about it. It was scary to consider that if Ragon chose to he could wipe away all memory of him from her. Suddenly Bell shivered and instantly Ragon was at her side, removing his jacket and wrapping it around her.

"Thanks," she murmured, but shrugged the jacket off and returned it to Ragon.

The chill was out of fear, not because of the temperature. There was one thing and one thing only that would make her feel better. Walking purposefully over to the bar she waited to be served; she needed a drink.

"2 rum and cokes," a tall dark haired man next to her said, and then after looking Bell up and down added, "and whatever the lady wants."

Bell looked down at her outfit too. She had to admit, Sandra and Larissa had done an amazing job; she almost didn't recognise herself. Instantly Bell's confidence was boosted by this gesture. Hoping that either Ragon or Clyde were listening she said, "I'll have what he's having."

The man next to her at the bar smiled widely at Bell, and held out his hand to pass her the drink that the bar tender had just poured.

"Want to chase this with a tequila shot?" the man asked, sipping at the dark liquid and calling once again for the barman's attention.

Bell considered this for a moment. She was desperate to look behind her shoulder and see if her actions had been noticed.

"Why the hell not," she replied after less than a second's hesitation.

This was the first time she had been out of Ragon's house in ages. If this was going to be her only outing for the next little while, baring the upcoming Halloween party, then she was dam well going to enjoy herself. Besides, she thought licking her hand which was now sprinkled in salt.

When Bell finally left the bar, three shots later, she glanced around the dance floor looking for the others. For one panicked moment she thought that they had left her. She couldn't see Larissa or Cambridge, nor Thomas, Sandra or Ragon. She had guessed that Clyde would have scanted off by now with someone, but where was everyone else. She was just about to start looking for the others when Ragon appeared behind her.

"Having fun?" he asked, his teeth abnormally clenched.

"Yea," Bell replied, her breath strong with liquor.

"I see you made a new friend," Ragon said, indicating the tall man who had been buying her shots all night. Bell shrugged indifferently; unbeknownst to her, the corner of Ragon's lip curled into a smile.

"Where is everyone?" Bell asked, looking around the dance floor for some sign of their companions.

"Hunting," Ragon replied simply.

"Why aren't you hunting?" Bell asked; the alcohol causing her to sway a little on the spot.

"Who say's I'm not," Ragon said, a slight wicked edge to his voice.

Instantly Bell was jealous. It may have been the alcohol which fuelled her anger, or it may simply have been her own desires; but in that moment, the thought of Ragon being with another girl, even if he was just attacking them for their blood: was infuriating. As Ragon scanned the crowd for a target, Bell stormed off. She didn't know where she was going; all she knew was that she didn't feel like watching Ragon ravage some beautiful woman as he took blood from her, then disassociated her. Her previous flirtatious mood had vanished entirely. Before Bell had made it to the other dance floor, she spied Clyde with his brunette beauty. Intrigued she crept up on the pair; hiding in the shadows, so as to watch their interactions. Back at the dance floor Ragon had watched Bell walk away. He wanted desperately to go after her; to grab her by the elbow and sweep her into the darkness and pleasure her, then sink his fangs into her sweet femoral artery-

"Shit," he said out loud; racing from the dance floor and outside of the club via an emergency exit. Bending over he clapped his hands to his knees. It had been too long since he fed last, and he was losing control. He shivered when he realised how close he had just come to feeding from Bell. He needed blood desperately, but not hers; he wouldn't be around her again until after he had fed. The others knew to keep an eye on her, he told himself in search of a blood source. She would come to no harm with nearly the entire coven here.

Mesmerised, Bell stood near the edge of the dance floor and watched from a corner, as Clyde and his brunette acquaintance climbed into a booth together. Feeling embarrassed she was just about to turn around and go back to the dance floor, when a fraction of the veil surrounding the bed moved, revealing the inhabitants within. Her alcohol induced curiosity kept her rooted to the spot.

Clyde had chosen his prey well. Looking at the full lipped beauty that lay on the bed next to him now, he smiled wickedly. The smile was returned.

Clyde leaned in close to the girl and whispered, "Tell me your name."

The girl did not answer, but continued her mischievous smile, and moving so that she was on top of Clyde, began pulling the dress she wore above up over her head; until she straddled him with only her underwear and heels on. Clyde's greedy fingers pulled her hips towards him, so that his face was almost at her pussy. Then his fingers traced her smooth thighs, continuing until they found the white satin G-string she wore and tore it from her. She gasped, but leaned in close to him, her bra brushing against his face as she began licking and kissing his neck. Clyde was enjoying the independence of his prey, and felt his hard erection push against the grey pants that he wore. Desperate to feel more of her, he intertwined his fingers into her hair; forcing her head away from his neck as he kissed her passionately on the mouth. At the same time he sat upright, so that her thighs were wrapped around his hips; her crotch pushed against his hard cock. She bucked in response to the feeling of his swollen member, and hungrily reached down to undo his pants. As he watched her fumble with his zipper, he stretched behind the girl and in one instantaneous motion removed her bra. Her tits were small but supple, and he cupped them in his hands; rubbing the nipples in between his thumbs; enjoying the way she jumped when he pinched them too hard. Finally she managed to remove his pants, and instantly her hungry mouth was around his cock. Clyde was tempted to let her continue, but he was too hungry. In an instant he had forced her off him, reversing their roles, so that she now lay on her back, and he on top of her.

"Oh god," She screamed, but her cries were unheard over the music of the club; only Bell who stood watching had seen the girl mouth them.

Clyde had slide himself entirely inside her in one motion. She was wet enough that her body lubricated his large cock, so as not to make it too uncomfortable. When she had screamed out, he quickly placed his hand over her mouth, and seeing that she was already gaged, decided that he wouldn't wait any longer. Still holding her mouth shut with one hand, he took his other and clamped it around her neck. Instantly her hands followed his, trying to loosen his grip on her throat. In that instant he began fucking her fast; inhumanly fast. Bell looked around worried that someone might see him, but no one was looking at the tiny slit into their bed; no one but her.

"That's it baby, move with me," Clyde said, using the hand he held around her throat to increase the speed at which he thrust into her.

After a moment she stopped resisting him, and began trying to keep up with his unhuman pace. He was fucking her harder and faster than anyone ever had; or anyone ever could and she loved it. With on hand still covering her mouth, he pulled the hand covering her throat closer to him; so that her face was inches away from his. He stared at her beautiful brown eyes intently. This was his favourite part of having sex; the look in their eyes telling him they were about to cum; well maybe his second favourite thing. Seeing the tell tail rolling of the eyes into the back of the head as they lost focus on their surroundings; he began pumping hard, knowing she was near climax. When he felt her release, he reached up and removed the hand from her neck and leaned in to bite her. His large white fangs; normally hidden to the world, were poised ready to strike. She had tried to scream out in pleasure and pain at that point, but his relentless hand at her mouth prevented it. He continued to fuck her and feed from her for a moment longer; enjoying the feeling of her pussy swelling with his seed, as her muscles squirmed further in agreeable response. Looking past his prey, Clyde noticed a tiny slither in the veil which hid his actions from the rest of the club goers. Immediately fear consumed him, he almost pulled the girl off him, but then stopped; realising something. Staring at Bell with his head on an angle, he continued to lash at his brunette's jugular, in awe of his situation. He continued to drink from the girl he was still inside but locked eyes with Bell; and thinking of her, he winked once.

Back outside Bell was red in the face. She had gasped when Clyde had winked at her and instantly averted her eyes; dashing quickly away from where she had stood. She moved quickly to the back of the club; searching for the bathroom. Once inside she stared at her reflection. Her face was scorching, and she splashed cold water onto her cheeks, hoping to relieve the burning. Leaving the bathroom, she found a large exit sign and pushed; desperate for fresh air to clear her head. The sight that met her eyes stopped her dead in her tracks.

To be continued...

Bellstoires
Bellstoires
178 Followers
12