A Dark Tale Ch. 04

Story Info
Geoff waits in the alley ready to pounce.
5.3k words
4.03
10.7k
7

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers

A big thank you to Andrew who wrote the next Geoff part, bless you.

*****

Sylvia.

I knock on the store manager's door and go in. He asks me if I had a good weekend and we just smile at each other. I rub the front of his trousers, and slowly pull his zip down. I reach in and pull out his stiffening cock, sink to my knees, push back his foreskin, and suck.

Jeff.

This is too easy. I can't believe she knelt down like that. My ex wife wouldn't put me in her mouth. Tracey would at a push, but she started getting all needy, and I can't be doing with that. It got a little worrying for a while, and I told Tracey I had just come out of a long term relationship, and I wasn't looking for anything other than a little fun. She didn't take it very well, but she has met this man and he has swept her off her feet, and more importantly, away from me. But it has taught me a very good lesson. I've realised I need something to get me out of trouble with these women, and I'm going to have to work on that with the girl gobbling my cock, before she sees herself as anything more than a set of holes.

"Oh that's good Sylvia," you little fucking whore. Jesus, look at her looking up with those big sexy green eyes.

"You like?"

"Yes, I like," I grunt. Now stop fucking about and finish me.

Sylvia.

I can't believe I'm doing this, down on my knees sucking my boss. He smiled at me and I know we have this connection. I've got to play it right though. Just move things along slowly for a few weeks, and then hopefully he'll want to break the news that we are seeing each other.

I look up and give him the eyes again. It never fails to get a guy to come, staring up at him as you suck his cock. Here we go the panting, and the straining of muscles has started, so it won't be long now.

I wonder if Jeff grits his teeth, or if he's an open mouth guy when he comes? I've got this crazy theory about that, teeth gritting guys are dominant, because they don't want to start swearing at you, but they'd love to. Guys who open their mouths are more about being eternally grateful. The oh my god I can't believe this is happening to me, thus their jaw drops open.

What the hell is he doing handing me tissues? Oh no Jeff darling, your wife might have spat in tissues, but not me. This is part of your education, and seduction. This is me showing you I could be the next Mrs Barnard.

Jeff.

Holy shit she pushed my hand away. Tracey never swallowed, my god I've hit the jackpot with Sylvia. Right you fucking bitch, have this lot. I grit my teeth as I come. Fuck, I can hear her gulping it down. I open my mouth trying desperately not to make a sound.

Look at her smiling up. Now what? Christ, she's fucking licking the tip of my cock. I should push her away, and tell her to get to work. Oh hell she's kissing my balls now.

"Sylvia, you should, stop," I pant.

She stands up still smiling. Bloody hell she's tucking my cock back in my trousers, and doing up my zip. Why isn't she rushing to wash her mouth out like Tracey used to do, and that was without me coming in her gob!

"Did you enjoy that? Sorry it was a bit rushed."

Rushed? 10 minutes is longer than what I'm used to, hell half that time would have been a record.

"No babe you were fine, thanks."

Shit, one blow job and I'm calling her babe. I'm going to have to watch this or I'll lose control of her.

Sylvia.

Well my little theory about the teeth is inconclusive. Maybe he isn't sure which he wants to be. He did look surprised when I left his office. But I think we are good together, and maybe he is just realising I could be the one for him. Oh it's early days I know, and after Frank I know I should slow down, but being pointed out in the street as the wife of the store manager sounds better than I'm used to. I can remember a few years ago what that woman called me when she was with her friend. A cheating married whore, and then she spat in my face. Okay I had sex with her son in front of my husband, several times. We all enjoyed it, and her son was 24 at the time, so it wasn't like he didn't understand what was going on.

Geoff.

Where the fuck is she? Where is that tart? She's normally here by now, showing off her body in her tight skirts, sleek nylons, and high stilettos and well filled blouse, bursting at the seams with those big fat tits she's always tempting me with. She's a fucking tease she is; always flashing her thighs and click-clacking past me, her ass wiggling as she struts her way to work. I'll bet she's thinking of me; that'll be what all the shy glances are all about; horny little cow.

I haven't seen her for nearly a week now, because I've been getting her room ready. I thought I'd do a bit of teasing myself. Not be here, let her think I'm not interested any more.

In one way I'm glad the bitch is late; that means she has to take the short cut; that means she has to go through the alley. Funny, she doesn't use it very often these days; maybe I've scared her off. Nah, she's a fucking prick teaser is this one, she likes me eyeing her up, she wants me to see all her sexy uniform, she wants me to leer at her tight, tight skirts (not that there's much of them,) stretched across her fantastic arse. She's a fucking whore alright, and she thinks she can flash her tits and thighs at me and get away with it.

Where the fuck is she? She's really pissing me off, flirting with me, and teasing me. Who the fuck does she think she is? Well, fuck you, Ms Stuck Up Slut, today I'm going to do it; I'm going to see everything I want to see, feel everything I want to feel, get these large hands of mine on her swollen tits, put my hand up her skirt, and finger her cunt.

Today's just right for it. The rain earlier has left puddles down the alley, so the people who normally come this way are avoiding it; besides most of them are at work by now; you won't see anybody down here until the fucking shopping crowd, with their fucking annoying selfish kids, (noisy little brats,) start pushing their selfish way to the prissy bloody shops. Now it's stopped raining, it's nice and warm.

Where the fuck is she? I've had it planned and things are in place. I'll have to come out from behind this stinky skip sooner or later as convenient as it is. Fuck, she isn't bloody coming. I'll finish this fag and then I'll move on.

Fuck me; your luck is in Geoffrey Baker. I'd recognize the sound of those high heels anywhere. I'm not a fucking stalker no matter what the bloody police might say; I'm an observer, and a listener; listening and observing is what it's all about. Every fucking walk, every fucking gait creates its own sound. When you've been as observant as I have you'd know that. It's her; about fucking time too. Well, lady, today you're going to get what you wanted. You're minutes away from being chucked in the back of my van.

So, it's out with the fag, and out from behind the skip; silly bitch is in so much of a hurry she almost bumps into me.

"Oh sorry," she says, and glances at me.

I don't say sorry myself like people do, I just look in her eyes, stare hard and cold.

I just got to follow her up to the gate of that old shop. Right here goes a few more steps of those sexy shoes and...abort, fucking abort Geoffrey Baker old son. Why the hell is he coming out of the gate to the old shop? Walk past her Geoff, keep going.

Sylvia.

"Hello Matt, what are you doing there?"

"We've just bought the shop, cool huh? I'm just clearing out the crap. You'll never guess I found the strangest things in this bag, zip ties, duct tape, and a bottle of some strange liquid and a pair of blue knickers.

"God that is weird."

"I don't think it's been there long, it's dry and we had rain in the night. It was just outside dumped there, and someone has left a tatty old red van at the front of the shop. Are you okay you look a little flustered?"

I'm okay now because that guy has turned out of the alley. He just appeared from nowhere and I bumped into him.

"I'm fine," I reply.

"Why don't you come and have a look round?"

I'm tempted, just to give myself a little time to calm down, but the guy has gone, so I decline, "I really have to go, I'll pop in when you're open."

Geoff.

Bought the fucking shop has he? He knows her too, one of her ex's I suspect. He looks the type, thin, weedy and a pretty boy like that other ex lover of hers.

I got everything ready, the tape, the ties, the bottle of stuff, colour form, or how ever you say it. I even had her powder blue knickers, which I thought was a nice touch, to pour the stuff on, slip it over her painted mouth, and tie her up. I had me van parked already too. I was going to carry her between the alley wall and the side of the shop, and then dump her in my van and drive off.

To cap it all off while I been waiting for the prick teasing bitch, and her bouncing tits. I got a fucking parking ticket, that won't get paid like the rest, fucking parking wardens, all little fucking Adolf H's.

This really isn't fair, I want to take her, and every other fucker in the world is against us. I have to regroup in my head, and find another spot to grab her. The trouble is now I've lost me gear. Cost me a few quid too, apart from her knickers. I bet pretty boy is wearing them now, he looks the sort. Right I need to calm down, and then find somewhere to park and pack up me bits in the van.

Right this'll do the side street by Tesco, outside the posh frock shop, and the hairdressers where Vicky works. I can go and get some smokes from the newsagents next door, and then sort me van out, and hide my things.

Well talk of the devil and she will appear.

Sylvia.

Jeff and I are getting on quite well. I've spent all those lunchtimes with him. We have to be careful, but perhaps we should talk about telling people we are seeing each other. He hasn't fucked me since he came to dinner, but I've sucked him nearly everyday. In fact the only day I didn't was when his ex wife came to see him. She looked a little surprised to see me sat there in front of his office.

"Sylvia, could you come in here a minute."

I walk in and he shoves the door shut and his hand goes up my skirt. His lips are all over me, and his cock is pressing against my leg.

"Christ steady on, darling," I say, as eventually he gives me time to take a breath.

I can see the lust filled passion in his eyes. He drags me over to his desk and bends me forward. He tugs my skirt up over my hips, and actually rips my panties off.

"God Jeff, what's got into you?"

"Sorry but I like it like this now and then."

"Wait a minute Jeff."

I cling to the far side of the desk, as his frantic thrusts lifts my heels off the floor.

"Let me turn round."

"No, I want you like this, from behind. You drive me mad sucking me off and I don't even have to ask for it."

"Well you like it, and I like doing it."

"Jesus, there you go again. Most women I've known don't like doing it, but you...you just get on your fucking knees."

"I like doing it for you, darling."

"You drive me crazy. I want to do everything to you."

"What like?"

Jeff.

"I don't know everything, anal maybe?"

"Well okay but not now."

I really can't believe that, not now she says, not now! I mentioned it to Faye once when I was shagging her in the hotel, she's my ex wife's friend. She actually stopped me fucking her and slapped my face.

"Have you done it before?"

"Yes, I've done it twice, but I don't like it much, but I don't mind if you want to do it."

God she's a fucking whore, is there nothing she won't do? Shit here it comes, a few fucking, huge stabs, like that, and that, and that. I'm shoving her whole body over my desk. Finally a big deep thrust and hold it there, hold the fucking slut's feet off the ground.

God she's fucking grinning.

"That was amazing darling, a little rough, but I came too."

I slap her ass as she picks up her torn knickers. She even smiles at that. Now a little test, "Sylvia, I meant what I said about anal sex."

"I know, darling."

Fucking hell, she's a dream, but she has to drop this darling shit. I've got a nice little letter from her now, saying how much she wants me and can't live without me. I asked her to write it, and the dumb bitch did without even asking too much.

"Sylvia, did you really enjoy it like that?"

Sylvia.

I smile at him, a little embarrassed, but perhaps now is the time to time to tell him one of my secrets.

"Yes, I get off on being dominated like that. I just like it."

"Christ how far would you go, I mean what do you like?"

"I don't know until I try it, but I'll try a lot of things. Sorry I've shocked you."

"No, no, no. I like it too, dominating you, but you have to tell me what you like. There's so much I want to do to you. I've got an idea, take the recorder home and make a tape for me, make it...dirty and sexy, about what you want me to do to you."

My god does he mean that?

"Sylvia, I'd like that, and you want to please me, don't you?"

I smile and kiss him.

Jeff.

This couldn't have worked out better. I've got the letter and now if she comes up with the tape. I'll have all the evidence I need to show head office that she has been stalking me, so when I get bored with her I can dump her, and if she won't go quietly, I've got everything I need to show head office.

Sylvia.

I've spent nearly 20 minutes talking with mum about Dad's birthday. I've even hinted that I might bring someone, which pricked her interest.

"Mum, I've got to go, my bath is getting cold," I fib.

"Okay Sylvie, oh did you see that on the news? Some horrible man tried to abduct some poor hairdresser, Victoria something or other. Apparently he had chains and things in his van, and a smelly old mattress. She did some judo or something and he drove off."

"Mum I've really got to go."

Geoff.

There isn't much to her, but that bitch Vicky kicked me in the balls with such force, they still tingle now 9 hours later. Serves me right I suppose. I had the side door open, and I was leaning in putting my chains and padlocks back in me work box to keep them out of sight, and that's when I saw Vicky walking down the road.

After Sylvia got away I was still feeling narked. So I pulled my hat down over my face, (I cut two holes in it for my eyes see.) I grab her round the waist about to throw her in me van, and the bitch lashes out knocking me back. I twisted my ankle stumbling off the fucking curb, and that gave her enough time to kick right between my legs, catching me crown jewels. She screams, runs, and I jump in the van and make my getaway.

The cops are looking for a red van, but I got ways out of that. I got spare doors and a spare bonnet, and number plates that Mick the goose made up for me a few years ago. He's got a fucking great big nose, hence the goose thing. So my red van now has black doors front, back, and side, and a black bonnet. I got them from the scrap yard 2 years ago. It took me three hours to change it all, but now I can drive past any cop car without worrying.

It's dark now and I've parked round the back of Sylvia's house. I been watching her through the window, she's been on the phone to someone for a while, in her little red silky dressing gown. Hang on, she's put the phone down and turned the light off. I'll give her a few minutes, let her get settled, and then fuck her brains out, drug her, and carry her to my van.

Yes that's better Geoffrey Baker, you got carried away, and as the shrink says, I should think before I make any rash decisions. He's right that shrink. I can't get carried away like that again, and just hope things go right. I'm back on my meds now too; they take a few days to work properly. Without them I get all confused and I just go for what I want without thinking. The shrink says without my meds, I go back to being careless, like I was when I was in my teens, he's right about that too, but I can't wait much longer.

Sylvia.

It's been a long day, and it seems Jeff and me have more in common than I thought, well sexually that is. I've thought about what I want to say on the tape, in fact I've thought about nothing else. If he really is a Dom, I hope what I say will get him going. He passed me a little note during the day which said, to keep it as real as possible, and to make sure I sounded desperate. So here goes tape recorder on, and my new best friend, my wooden towel roll holder at the ready.

Geoff.

I took my shoes off outside her back door. It's dark but Geoffrey Baker knows his way around. For a big guy I'm quite light on me feet, well you get to be silent and nimble when you is in some rich bastard's house stealing. Jewellery that's my thing, some nick fancy candle stick holders, paintings and televisions, why? Why carry all that bulky stuff, when pockets full jewellery will get you enough money, and you can run off without being weighed down. Now that makes sense don't it? Dad taught me that; well dad got caught trying to run off with a painting, stupid shit.

Right up the stairs, and listen at her door first, make sure she isn't talking on the phone. Its open a bit, I can see her lying on the bed, fucking rubbing herself too the sexy minx. Getting ready for Geoffrey Baker, at least she won't be dry and tight.

She's talking, telling herself some sex story I guess. Fucking women can't shut up nattering, even when they is giving their gash what for. What's that she's saying?

"I've wanted you for such a long time Jeff."

Fucking hell does she...no she can't know I'm stood here. She'd be up on her feet screaming by now. She is giving me the willies though; okay she's having a fantasy about me.

"It has to be right Jeff. You should take your time and think about all those dirty things you're going to make me do. I know we haven't started yet, and I like being made to wait. After all if you're going to dominate me, and use me as you wish, it will be up to you, but not yet. Make me suffer, my darling, make me wait."

Not yet? But I'm ready now! Okay think Geoff, just listen then you barge in there and fuck her into next week, then off in the van.

"We've so much to learn about each other, and my pussy gets so wet thinking about you, your eyes watching, teasing me, waiting to pounce on your pray."

Pray, pray? I never thought about her like that but she does, and her pussy is wet for me because I watch her? Wait what's she doing with that wooden thing?

"Right now my darling I'm fucking myself, for you."

Well I can see that you dumb mare. Oh you don't know I am here, do you...or do you?

"If you're going to punish me I guess you have to have a reason. There was this guy I fancied on the bus, but he had a wife, although we did get along."

Get along?! If you call fucking him for real getting along, you are one crazy bitch.

"Since I started working for you, at the store, seeing you everyday. I've just wanted to be yours, Jeffrey Barnard."

What? She is talking about someone else! That fucking store manager I bet, his name is Barnard, I've seen his picture at the front of the store, big cheesy grin, and another fucking pretty boy with shiny shoes!

Right this is it, time to replace that piece of wood, with my piece of wood. Fuck, now what?!

Sylvia.

"Hang on!"

I slip on my skirt and run downstairs to answer the door cursing.

"Hi Sylvia, can I come in?"

"It's late I was just going to bed."

I move aside and he comes in looking sheepish, Neil my ex lover, and my friend's husband.

"Can I have a coffee? God it is bloody cold in here, shall I shut your back door?"

I follow him to the kitchen, wondering why my back door is open just a bit.

"Neil, it's late. You should be at home with Bev."

He has those big pleading eyes again, I sigh and head to the kettle.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers
12