A Dark Tale Ch. 07

Story Info
Group sex in a sex shop.
6k words
4.03
19.8k
8

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers

Geoff.

I sit staring at her, waiting for the sleeping pills to wear off. I wonder what she'd like for breakfast. Eggs and bacon I hope. Look at those tits, with the rings in. I'll get her some fancy chain one day, so I can pull her tits together a bit. Jayne reckons I ought to make her have a tit job. I quite like the idea. I mean Sylvia's tits are big enough, but I like that what's her name, Molly Parton, she's a country singer from years ago. I think Sylvia would look good with huge fucking knockers like hers.

Here she comes waking up and stretching. Her eyes open and for a couple of seconds she smiles, and then scowls.

Sylvia.

"What have you done?"

"Relax I gave you some sleeping pills in your water last night. Now I went to the all night garage when you were getting your beauty sleep. I got eggs and bacon."

"Sleeping pills, you gave me sleeping pills!"

"Although I'm a light sleeper I thought it best for now."

I'm trying to clear my head, and trying to find the right things to say. I lift the sheet away from my body and close my eyes in frustration. Those awful rings are still in my nipples.

Slowly it all comes back to me. I'm starting to remember the things I went through, and then Geoff fucking me.

And oh my god, him knowing about Neil! I have to explain it to him, make him see that Neil and Bev had been split up with no signs of getting back together. Not that I think Geoff would care less.

I could be balling my eyes out now, but I'm more concerned with why he's still here, so I ask him, "Why are you still here, I mean it, why are you still in my house?"

"Isn't that obvious?"

"No, it's not. I gave you my money and you, you, raped me, what else do you want?"

"For a start we are going to the sex shop tonight."

"But you said it would be over. I gave you my money and you said it would be over."

"Look, I know you have two accounts, trying to fob me off with your pocket money isn't going to work."

"You asshole, you've had all you're going to get out of me. Get out of here before I call the police you dumb bastard. I hate you, I do. I really, really hate you. Stop laughing at me you big jerk. Stop. Why are you laughing, this isn't a joke!"

"No Babe, but for the last minute you have been hitting me with your pillow. I mean you are priceless."

He walks out of my bedroom laughing and I throw my pillow at him, it hits his back, and I slump down on the bed.

I go and take a shower, and as I pull my dressing gown on, I can hear him downstairs talking on the phone I guess. I pull my dressing gown around me and this time I'm determined he has to go. I walk downstairs, and there he is, sat drinking coffee with Bev and Neil!

"Ah there you are, I made your breakfast, Babe," he turns away from me and resumes his conversation with Neil and Bev, "Yes we have been together about five weeks now," he turns to Neil on purpose, and says, "I know all her little secrets, I bet you two have got a few, well I reckon Neil has," he turns back to Bev, "don't worry missus I'm only joking."

For the first time in her life, probably, Bev is stuck for words. She just stares at me with an open mouth and a look of shock on her face. Neil is sat there looking up at me, questioning me with his worried eyes, and I know what about.

"Now Neil and I are going in the garden, I'm going to show him what I've got planned. Come on mate, grab us a couple beers from the fridge, I bought them last night."

The back door shuts and Bev just looks at me. I can see out of the kitchen window Geoff is stood with his arm round Neil, but Geoff is looking back over his shoulder at me. The look on his face frightens me more than it ever has before.

"What the hell are you doing with that?" Bev spits out the question deliberately slowly.

"We won't be together much, longer. I was going to tell him when I came downstairs," I say and gulp.

She throws her hands in the air, "Five weeks he says, you've been together for five weeks? God you're insane. Mum phoned me and said she'd seen you with fucking King Kong out there. God Sylvia, I was going to ask you to a dinner party with our friends, but I swear you bring him and I won't let you in."

"I said I'd get rid of him, didn't I? Just don't go on at me, you've changed since you and Neil got back together, you've become harsh."

"Okay there's no need to snap. Anyway I'm not letting Neil walk all over me anymore. God, why are you crying?"

The tears just come, I look at her and grab a tissue and dab my eyes.

"Well, he's hard to get rid of," I say weakly.

"Oh I'll bloody do it."

"No Bev, he's well a softy really, he, isn't that bad, he's just a little..."

"...Thick?"

"Bev, you're not helping. I can deal with this, just let me, please?"

"Christ darling," she sighs, "Okay, but honestly you can do better than that. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes," I snap a little too quickly.

She holds her hands up defensively, "All right, I can take a hint."

"He's been good to me," I say wondering why I'm defending him, "He does things for me, and as he said to Neil, he's got plans for the garden."

"Well it doesn't sound like you mean to get rid of him anytime soon. Oh my god, Sylvia. Is this like Gary and Susan? You know, like we used to wonder about why the prettiest of our friends married a guy 20 years older than she was, with his beer belly, bald head, and big ears?"

I just nod, hoping Bev will be convinced enough to stop going on about it. Then I remember another couple we know.

"It's like that guy who left his slim wife, for that fat woman I guess. Geoff and me will probably wear off, but I like him," I say and turn away before Bev realises I'm lying.

I feel her arms go round my shoulders and she turns me round. She hugs me and says, "I understand. Hey what's that?"

"Nip, nipple rings, I've always wanted some," I say hoping I sound more convincing than I feel.

"God they feel huge. Sorry I shouldn't have touched."

"I know you don't like that sort of thing, but I, do."

"Hey, what are they up to out there?"

We look out of the window. Geoff and Neil have started hacking bits off the overgrown bush at the bottom of the garden.

"Neil hates gardening. I can't believe it," Bev says and laughs.

Geoff.

"You see Neil, me old mate, you and I got something in common, we've both shagged Sylvia. But she is my girl now, and it wouldn't do for that wife of yours to get to know. She's a bit of alright your missus, nice tits, and I wouldn't say no. Now you keep your hands off Sylvia, and I'll keep my hands off your missus, then we can all get along, perfectly."

He's got the message alright, and he agreed to help me with the bush. He works at the big DIY shop, and could come in handy now we are best mates.

Beverly.

"Fucking hell Liz, you should see him, he's like a fucking Gorilla, and thick as fuck. I think she likes him, you know what she's like, but you should have seen her face when she came down the stairs. Anyway I might invite him to dinner then you can all see him. We can play pin the tail on the donkey, I'm not kidding that's about his limit. Right got to hang up now and phone mum."

Sylvia.

I take them out a beer as they finish tidying up. Cutting the bush right back has opened up the garden, and while I still want rid of him, he and Neil have done a good job.

"Right mate off you go, and thanks for helping me, and I'll be round for those paving slabs in a couple of days. Neil's got some in the garden department going free, haven't you mate?"

"Well not free, but cheap," Neil says like he is frightened to death about something.

"Yeah very cheap he reckons, that's right Neil, isn't it, me old mate?"

Neil walks away, and takes a quick worried glance over his shoulder at Geoff and me.

"I kind of like him. So what do you reckon to your new garden then?"

"It looks lovely. Geoff I need."

"I'm going to cut the grass and mend that fence. I been thinking too, I'm going to give you your money back."

"Geoff, you can't carry on like this, us I mean. I'm not your girl friend."

"I know. I'll be out your hair next week. I got to go away."

"Permanently I mean. I don't want to see you again," I say hoping I haven't pushed it too far.

"You won't have to worry much longer. I know about you and Neil, so just do as I say for a few more days."

I nod and think maybe there is a chink of light now after all. I'm not one for wishing my life away, but the next few days can't pass quickly enough. He goes back out in the garden and pulls the lawn mower out of the shed.

Geoff.

Fucking ungrateful bitch she is. The trouble is I like her, and I've been stupid thinking she'll like me. It was never about that in the first place, but when she came to the cop shop and told the police I was with her, I thought just maybe she had started liking me back. When my dad was alive he told me to get me eyes off the pretty girls, they won't like you, and if you can't stand fucking an ugly bird, put a bag over her head.

Sylvia seemed happy enough with what I told her about leaving her alone. Well I have to, like I said I've changed my plans. I'm still building a room for her, but not where I'm living. I'm starting on a room at my dad's old run down farm. It is miles away from here out in the sticks. We won't have any Neil bothering us, and no Beverly popping in for coffee, and looking down her nose at me. In fact we won't have anyone visit.

As for that shrink and all his fancy long words about me being two people, well that's just daft. Trying to trick me he is, don't forget your medication Geoffrey, don't do this don't do fucking that. He's half the fucking problem confusing me, I'm sure of that.

Hey what's this in the back of her shed? On my life it's a fucking broom stick!

Sylvia.

"Hi Liz, should I have been expecting you?"

"No darling, I was driving past and thought I'd nip in for a chat. Oh who is that in the garden?"

"He, well he's the gardener," shit, its obvious Bev has told her about Geoff, "We have sort of been, well, seeing each other, you know. Look can you come back later I'm a bit. I'm in a rush."

Liz.

God he looks like a real brute. Bev was right about her too, Sylvia is embarrassed about him. I had to come and see for myself, before I told everyone.

"Sylvia you could at least introduce me to him, I'm your oldest friend. I've seen his face somewhere before."

"You might have, he does a lot of gardening work."

Nice try darling, I think I know who he is now. I've seen him in the local paper, his mug shot anyway. I'll have to check with mum, but I'm sure that's where I've seen his face.

"Liz I have to get dressed."

"Fine, you get dressed and I'll introduce myself. I'm after a gardener."

I'm out her back door before she can object.

"Excuse me, my names Liz. Sylvia said you do gardens, I was wondering if you could have a look at mine."

My god he is thick, look at that vacant expression, perhaps I should have said it slowly.

"Hello Lizzie."

"I've brought you a beverage."

"A what?" he asks.

"A glass of water," I reply.

He's just as Bev says he is, thick as shit.

"Oh I see you found Sylvia's old broomstick. I bought her that you know."

"You bought her a broom stick?"

God it is like talking to a five year old.

"Yes, Sylvia and I go back a long way. We were inseparable when we were kids; we even bought our kittens at the same time, lovely black kittens."

I'm going to have to stop talking, because it looks like his brain is hurting.

"My husband Matt has just bought a shop. We sell oddities; you know, small tribal statues, pills and potions, anything like that. So could you take a look at my garden?"

Geoff.

She's a fucking witch too. I have to get Sylvia away from her as soon as I can. I heard from my mate Stuart, he said you have to take witches away from their patch so their power fades.

"Well, I could, but I'm a bit busy."

"Don't worry Darling, I'll talk to you girlfriend and arrange something."

Liz.

"Bye Sylvia," I shout up the stairs.

"Bye."

"I see what you mean about him, Bev. She is so bloody embarrassed, and I think I know why. I'll get back to you, bye darling."

Sylvia.

I sit on my bed wondering if things can get any worse. Now Liz has been round, and I know Bev must have phoned her. I haven't seen Liz for a few weeks, and she isn't the sort to just turn up without a phone call or a text first. As soon as she saw him through the window, she couldn't take her eyes off him. It'll be all round town now for sure.

We call Liz the digger, because she probes and asks about everything. That's why I'm wondering if she has heard about Neil and me, but where from? Neil says he hasn't told anyone, but I know he goes drinking with Derek. Anyway I've got enough to worry about without that. Geoff is taking me to the sex shop tonight.

We've been in the sex shop with Jayne for an hour now, and I've knocked back quite a few drinks. I tried telling Geoff I didn't want to come here every way I could. All I got in reply was it is a little bit of fun at a private party, with a couple of strippers and watching a couple have sex. I told him I wasn't going, and it didn't interest me. He said I'd enjoy it more than him telling Beverly about Neil and me.

Still in a couple of days he'll be out of my hair, he's promised a few times now. He keeps mentioning going away, so I have to hope he is.

Jayne has been chatting to me, while Jason has been serving some of the men. I've told her I didn't think we'd stay long, but she has begged me to. I told her I wasn't into this sort of thing that much, but she has cajoled me into staying to watch the stripper at least, in the small theatre at the back.

"I need a piss before the party starts; you go off with Jayne and watch from the side," Geoff says.

We go to the back room and a bubbly blond takes £50 off Jayne, and then goes on stage in a nurse's outfit. There are a few cheers from the seats, but it is impossible to see anyone because of the spotlight on the stripper. She dances and gyrates pulling off her costume, throwing stockings and then her tiny red panties into the crowd.

"£50 for 10 minutes, she isn't bad, but I reckon you could do better."

I look at Jayne, and I can see a serious look in her eye.

"God they are hard work, I hope you have better luck," the stripper says as she passes me.

"I'm not a stripper," I say putting her right.

She stops, "Oh so you're the main event, the captive?" she asks with a surprised look, and then she grabs her coat, calls out a goodbye, and leaves.

I look at Jayne, and suddenly I'm aware of the weird look in her eye. She grabs my hand, and I feel something solid and cold snap round my wrist.

"What the hell, Jayne?"

"Oh shut up you fucking bitch. You're up next, and we've got a lot to get through."

She spins me round and grabs my other hand. I start struggling, but it's too little too late. She spins me back around facing her, with my hands cuffed behind my back.

Something big and round is forced in my mouth. She pushes me over a couch and I feel the ball becoming tighter in my mouth. She yanks me back up, and turns me to a mirror. In my mouth is a red round ball with holes in, and some kind of strap round the back of my head.

"I know about you and Neil, and I've pieced together what happened a few years ago. It was you; you and my husband had an affair. Why didn't you run off with him? I found the two one way tickets to Italy in his bag. I even followed him to the car park where he waited and waited. My ex husband was fucking you, a 19 year old tart, but it is only now after all these years, I've finally found out, because you can't help yourself. So you got cold feet. Well guess what Sylvia you're not backing out of this."

She shoves me through the door into the corridor, as I shake my head.

"You know, I remember the way my ex used to watch you. Hell he used to watch all of Bev's friends. Stop shaking your head and admit it, at least do the decent thing for once in your life," she spits, "and to think you carried on being Bev's best friend, coming round and telling me how fucking sorry you were. Was it a good laugh Sylvia, watching me go through shit, shit you had caused?"

She stands in front of me and takes a pair of scissors and slices my blouse and bra off.

"It was always you round there wasn't it? The others wouldn't come round because I started drinking, but you had to come and see, mocking me. Not Tina, not Debbie, not Rachel, they all stayed away, but not you, you carried on coming round, Bev's best friend, and my ex husband's bimbo."

I shake my head as I see her start to attach two lengths of chain to each ring in my nipples. For a moment she calms herself.

"Take you punishment Sylvia and it'll be all over in a few hours. Don't expect that big lumbering fool to save you, he's safely locked up in the toilet, and probably feeling a little light headed."

She leads me out into the theatre, by the chains. The light is bright and shining down on us. Jayne jerks the chain and I stand still, unable to make out a single face.

"Gentlemen, this is Sylvia, she is taking the part of the captive tonight. Our usual girl isn't feeling well. But there is an added bonus. Sylvia here has agreed to anything, unlike Della, apart from sucking."

She looks at me and her smile drops, "Oh you won't be getting paid either," she whispers, and gives one hard yank on the chain, until I'm on my knees facing away from the audience.

I feel her hand glide over my ass. And she slowly pulls my skirt up exposing my black panties under my tan tights. She pinches my ass hard making me yelp on the gag.

I see a pair of trainers and jean stood before me. A hand and arm comes into view, and then goes back up, taking with it the chains. I struggle to my feet, stumbling a little, until I'm face to face with Derek, Debbie's husband. He reels in the chain, and for a moment I stand my ground, until my tits are pulled way from me. I wince and follow, until I stop an inch from his smiling smirking face.

"I thought Derek could have you first, seeing as how you teased him like you teased my ex husband," Jayne snarls in a whisper.

I feel my skirt being undone and dropped to the floor. Jayne isn't so careful with my tights and panties. She rips them off me causing me to jerk against the tightly held chains in Derek's hands. I wince and cower as Derek licks the ball gag in my mouth. He hasn't stopped smiling yet. He has always wanted me, and right now I'm powerless to refuse.

Jayne removes my handcuffs, and I'm pushed over onto something soft. My arms are stretched out and cuffed to a couple of metal bars, stretching my arms wide. My ankles are pulled wide apart, and shackled to two other metal bars. The chains attached to my nipples are looped through two hooks. I hear an awful cranking sound, which slowly takes up the slack in the chains, pulling my nipples and breasts heavenwards. I scream into the gag, and both Derek and Jayne look down on me with huge smiles on their faces.

I feel Derek moving my tattered tights and panties to one side, and then his cock nuzzles at my pussy. He looks me in the eye, and with a real sick grin, he shoves his cock in me, all the way. I grizzle and groan on the gag, as Derek starts fucking me.

"Got you now haven't I, you fuck bitch."

A camera is pointing down at my face. I see Jason behind it, moving now and then and panning down over my tightly pulled tits. Derek is fucking me faster, and I know he won't take long by the panting and growling.

The irony isn't lost on me; here I am being punished by Debbie's husband, the same Debbie that confessed she was going to run off with Jayne's husband, until I talked her out of it. I swore to Debbie I'd never tell a soul, and I doubt even Derek knows. It all happened before Derek and Debbie started dating. Every now and then Debbie gives me a hug. She doesn't say anything, but it is a thank you hug for keeping quiet, and here I am, being punished by Jayne, Derek, and whoever comes next for something I talked my friend out of doing.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers
12