A Dark Taste of Paradise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good," she said aloud, "all to myself then."

Samantha placed the towel down on the nearest beach chair, and then pulled the dress up and off her body. She placed the dress on top of the towel and walked naked into the water.

In a room down the hall from Samantha's, Julia and her new companions were just finishing their first round of intense sex. The man let out a loud grunt as he thrust into his wife from behind, filling her with his cum. The woman's moans were muffled as Julia lay in front of her, legs spread, pulling her head deeper into her wet pussy. When he finished filling his wife with his cum, he pulled his cock out and got up from the bed. Julia looked at him, and with the slightest hint of red flames in her eyes, spoke in a low voice.

"You will go take a shower. Stay in there until I join you. I'll be in there in a few minutes."

"I'm going to take a shower, ok?" the man said with a blank expression on his face. He quietly turned and walked into the bathroom, closing the door. Soon the sound of water running in the shower spilled out into the bedroom.

Julia looked down at the woman between her legs. She was an attractive woman, a little heavyset, with straight blonde hair. A Celtic cross tattoo adorned her right shoulder. Julia ran her fingers through the woman's hair as she looked up at her.

"Did you enjoy that, my love?" Julia asked, looking deeply into her eyes.

"Oh God yes!" she exclaimed. "I've never done anything like this before!"

Julia smiled as she stroked the woman's hair. "Good, my sweet, I'm glad. Now I'm going to have my fun if you don't mind."

Julia's blue eyes suddenly turned a bright shade of red, and she gazed into the woman's eyes. A blank expression fell over the woman's face. "No, I don't mind at all. Do whatever you'd like."

"Good," Julia purred, "lie on your back. I'm going to make you cum."

"Yes, ma'am," the woman replied. Obediently, she rolled over onto her back. Julia crawled on top of her, positioning her body so that her pussy rested above the woman's head. Slowly she lowered herself down so that she was resting on the woman's face.

"Lick me."

Without hesitation, the woman began licking Julia's clit. The sensation was intense, and Julia let out a loud moan of approval. Leaning forward, Julia moved her hand over the woman's pussy, and began rubbing her clit with two fingers. The woman writhed and moaned in pleasure. Julia lowered her head until she was able to kiss and lick the inside of her leg. As she got close to the woman's leg, her senses began to become more aware of the sound of the blood pumping through the woman's femoral artery. She could hear it; she could feel the flow of blood coursing through her leg. This coupled with the woman's frantic licking of her clit caused Julia's eyes to burn a brighter shade of red. As her pleasure increased, Julia could feel the hunger inside of her growing to an insatiable level, and she let out a moan of pleasure as she felt her canine teeth begin to grow longer.

Julia's fingers worked frantically over the woman's clit, and the woman's moans increased in volume.

Julia's tongue licked along the sides of her two fangs, knowing that it would not be long.

"Oh God," the woman moaned loudly, "don't stop. You're going to make me cum!"

Julia's fingers worked faster over the woman's engorged clit, her eyes now bright red.

Julia slid her two fingers deep into the woman's pussy while her thumb continued a steady pressure on her clit. She wanted to feel the pulse of the woman's pussy as the orgasm overtook her. She wanted to be precise.

"Lick me!" Julia ordered. When the woman raised her head to lick her pussy, Julia knew that the time was right.

With a hard motion of her thumb, Julia brought the woman to orgasm. With a strength the woman had never felt before, Julia's thighs gripped tightly against the sides of her head, muffling her moans. When Julia felt the woman's pussy contract for the first wave of her orgasm, she brought her head down to the woman's left thigh. Her fangs drove effortless through the woman's skin, deep into the leg to the pulsing femoral artery. The sheer force of her strike caused the woman to let out a deep yell, but Julia's thighs muffled her sounds.

The blood from the artery began pouring from the bite quickly, and Julia sucked and drank the crimson fluid as fast as she could.

The woman brought her hands up, trying to push Julia off her, but it was useless. She next brought her hands onto Julia's back, digging her nails deep into her skin. Julia reveled in the exquisite pain she felt at the hands of the woman. She loved a fighter. She continued to drink.

The woman's pulse increased as her body began to experience the effects of blood loss. Julia could feel the woman's legs began to shake, and then convulse. Her hands continued to rake Julia's back, but the attempts were growing weaker. Through it all, Julia could feel the woman's pussy continue to spasm through its orgasm.

The woman's legs continue to convulse, but they too began to fade. Julia could feel the pulse becoming rapid and thready, and she knew that she was almost finished feeding.

The woman's hands grabbed Julia's back with one weak, futile attempt at stopping the inevitable, but soon her hands became limp and her arms fell down onto the bed. Her legs twitched once, twice, and then she was still.

Julia continued to suck and feed until she could feed no longer. When the woman's pulse became absent, Julia released her grip on the woman's head then released the bite from her leg.

Julia sat up on the bed and wiped the excess blood off her mouth with the bedsheet. She looked down at the bed, and she was impressed that she kept the bed clean. Julio will be happy, she thought with a chuckle. She crawled off the bed and walked over to the nightstand to admire herself in the mirror. A few splatters of blood dotted her face and chest. Julia used a hand towel to clean herself off before she walked into the bathroom.

The man was still in the shower shivering. The hot water had long gone out and, keeping with her command, he remained in the cold water. When he saw Julia enter the bathroom, he looked at her with a pleading face.

"Oh, get out." She told him.

The man silently walked out of the shower and stood naked in front of Julia.

"Sit down on the toilet."

The man obediently followed her order.

Julia knelt down on the floor in front of him. Taking his flaccid cock in her hand, she began to stroke it. It only took a moment for his cock to grow to its full hardness. Julia got up from the floor and straddled the man. Holding his cock in her hand, she positioned it so that she could lower herself down. Julia let out a loud moan as his cock filled her wet pussy. When he was fully inside her, Julia wrapped her arms around the man's neck and began a rhythmic rocking back and forth.

The man placed his hands on Julia's hips and held her tight as she continued to grind on his cock. Slowly she increased her pace and intensity, and her moans grew louder with her quickened pace.

"Oh fuck yes!" Julia moaned loudly.

The man's moans grew louder, and she knew that he was close. Her fangs grew quickly this time. Julia slowly moved her left hand on top of the man's head and gripped his hair. When he exclaimed that he was going to cum, Julia smiled broadly, her large fangs showing.

The sight of Julia's fangs jogged the man from his trance, and a look of surprise and shock washed over his face.

Julia only laughed and quickened her pace.

The man tried to scream in fear, but he could not. With one last thrust onto him, Julia felt his cock swell and explode inside her. Suddenly tightening the grip on his hair, she jerked his head to the side, exposing his neck. Julia bit down hard on his neck as she continued thrusting.

A few moments later Julia emerged from the bathroom. She sauntered across the bedroom like a lioness who had just completed a meal. She reached down to the side table and picked the phone up from the receiver. After two rings, Julio answered the phone.

"Hola Julio."

"Good evening, Master Julia. Are you finished?"

"Yes, yes I am. I tried to be clean this time."

"Thank you, Master. I'll send the cleaners up shortly."

"Thank you, Julio." Julia placed the phone back on the receiver, and then turned to the balcony to enjoy the night air.

Sam exited the water and retrieved her towel to dry off. As she ran the towel over her body, she heard a whistle from the balcony above. Looking up, she saw Julia smiling down at her.

"Did you have a good time?" Sam asked.

"Oh sweetie," Julia replied, "I had a wonderful time. Hopefully I can have this much fun with you soon."

"I'm looking forward to it!" Sam replied excitedly.

Julia turned and walked back into the room, while Sam collected her belongings and walked inside.

THE END

12