A Darkening Soul Ch. 14-19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,044 Followers

Aria seemingly coughed up a lung, "Did you say control your High School?"

"Yes and now we are going to do the same here at State University. Mark my words; there will be a power shift soon." I moved one of my hands to her cheek and brushed it, "You do understand that is what we were doing, right?"

"Yeah," Aria sighed. "I just wasn't expecting the depths you were willing to go. I mean control? Power shifts? Are you doing this for the student body or for you?"

"Do you believe I saw someone about to be raped? Do you believe that campus security tried to prohibit me from preventing that rape? Do you believe that when I tried to notify Dean Wright I was expelled? There were no witnesses to any of those facts, but Emma and Lucy know that I am a good person only wanting to live peacefully. But when something despicable ruins that peace, I act and they follow. Not because I want to, I don't. I don't deserve to lead. I would love to be a normal college student. But I do because I know I can make a difference and the girls trust me with all their hearts. Do you?"

Aria blinked her eyes. Ever since I've known Aria, her eyes seemingly had a playful look to them; when she reopened them, they were different. They were serious and calculating. "I do and I want to help. What more can I do?"

"Well, Emma has been through all the school's databases and can't find anything relating to our problem which means our answer very well could lie in your stepfather's personal computer. We need access to it."

Aria's face fell. "I don't know his password."

"That's all right. We don't need it. All we have to do is hook up some device to the computer that will transmit to Emma's computer. I have it in my bag. It'll take time for her to crack it, but we have time. Just lead me..."

Aria cut me off, "I can do that." She became ecstatic and embraced me. "Please I want to help."

"I was going to say we could do it together." I hugged her back.

Aria pulled back and smiled, "Thanks."

"We better get going before they think something's up." I got out, opened her door and extended my hand, "Are you ready, Beautiful?"

Aria was startled by my words and then laughed, "That's right; we're pretending to be boyfriend and girlfriend."

"Maybe, but that doesn't change the fact you are beautiful," I said as I grabbed my duffle bag.

As we reached the entrance, the front door opened to reveal a woman who appeared to be in her late forties. She had peppered hair and some wrinkles around the eyes, but there was no mistaking it, she was Aria's mother.

"I was wondering what was taking so long."

"Don't worry Ma'am, I was just nervous and Aria was calming me down. Take a look," I gestured to my Mustang, "No foggy windows." I then extended my hand, "Will Harrison and it is an absolute pleasure to meet you and I am honored you are allowing me into your home for the weekend." As she accepted my hand, I placed a kiss on hers.

I glanced up and she smiled, "Gretchen Richards and I can see why Aria is taken with you."

"Other way around Ma'am. Your daughter is intoxicatingly gorgeous and I thank God she found it in her heart to consider me, let alone date me."

"Such a charmer. Please, please, come in."

I placed my hand at the small of Aria's back; letting her lead while I stayed close. It could have been the cold, but I swear she was blushing.

"Harold, Aria and her new boyfriend are here," Gretchen called out.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," I heard President Richards groan which was followed immediately by quickened footsteps. He turned the corner and froze. I didn't.

"It's great to meet you, Sir. I'm Will Harrison." I afforded him a smile as I grabbed his hand. I was struggling to keep myself from laughing at his countenance.

"Harold!" Gretchen interjected, "Don't be rude. This is the first boy Aria brought home that doesn't have a tattoo or smell of weed. And he has manners!"

"Mom," Aria cried out.

"What?" Gretchen played innocent. "It's true."

Harold finally moved his hand slightly, the best handshake he could muster.

As we filed into the living room, the pitter-patter of small feet came from the hall.

"Aria!" Two little identical boys no older than seven rushed to her side. They each had a bob cut of brown hair and matching Spiderman pajamas.

"Hey guys, it's good to see you," Aria went to her knees and hugged them both. "I want you two to meet someone." She turned to me and smiled, "This is Will. And these two are my twin brother's Robby and Billy." She ruffled the hair of each one as they were introduced.

I kneeled down to be at eye level with them, "Hello boys, I see you like Spiderman. I think he's awesome."

"These are our old pajamas," Robby declared.

"Yeah, we like Batman now," Billy added.

"Me too," I smiled. "But you know who else is great?" They looked at me curiously and I pointed to Aria and raised my eyebrows, "I think Aria could take both Spiderman and Batman on in being awesome."

They laughed, "Me too!" They both said in unison as they embraced her. Then in a whisper, I heard Billy say, "He seems nice," and Robby added, "Yeah, and he doesn't have large spikes coming out of his head."

Looking directly at me, Aria smiled, "I like him a lot too."

I stood and offered my hand and Aria quickly accepted it. The evening was nice. The whole time, Harold was eyeing me curiously, wondering what I had up my sleeve. But he was the only one. I met Aria's grandparents, an aunt, two uncles, and four cousins and all of them liked me. And Gretchen loved me more than air. I was even able to install the computer gadget Emma gave me while Aria stood watch. I was helping put away the few leftovers from the pizza they ordered, when Gretchen pulled me aside.

"Will," Gretchen began to cry.

"Are you all right Mrs. Richards?"

"Yes, I'm fine." Gretchen wiped the tears from her eyes and smiled. "Thank you, Will. My daughter is the happiest I've seen her since I remarried. It's true she and Harold have never gotten along, but he cares for Aria and only wants the best for her. But she always resented him, thinking he was trying to replace her father. I can see you bringing my family together. So thank you." She hugged me. "We were going to have you stay in a guest bedroom, and I wouldn't have even thought of what I'm going to say to any of her prior boyfriends, but," she took a deep breath, "you can stay with Aria in her room for the weekend."

I ran my hand through my hair, "Well ma'am, I'd hate to get on your husband's bad side on the first day I've met him." I tried to sound uncomfortable about the arrangement.

"Nonsense," Gretchen laughed. "You're polite, well mannered, and I can see it in her eyes how much you take care of her. When I said Aria was happy, I wasn't talking about just tonight. She's been like this the past few weeks. That's why I was staring out the window when you arrived. I was anxious to meet the cause for the positive change in her. I'll take care of my husband."

"It's a deal," I smiled, "but if Mr. Richards gets mad at me, I get to blame you."

That night, I slipped into bed with Aria. It was my first night without Emma in what seemed like ages. It was still nice to have someone next to me. A warm bed is so much better than being alone. I had to remind myself to not spoon with her and forced myself to lie on my back. We could faintly hear Harold arguing, more like pleading with Gretchen to change her mind about me sleeping in the same bed as Aria.

"Harold, I made my decision and that's final. They're both adults and he is a good person so if you know what is best, you'll go to bed before I go in there and sleep with him too." Gretchen meant it in the literal definition of sleep, but Aria and I snickered at the double meaning. It all made sense at that moment. Harold was used to being in charge. He ran the household. But Gretchen wasn't her normal self because she finally saw her daughter happy with someone in which she approved. She wasn't going to let her husband get in the way of one her children's joy.

"So, are you planning on sleeping with me?" Aria giggled as she snuggled next to me.

"Your mom seems intent that we do." I pulled up the comforter and closed my eyes.

I was startled awake by a hand. The bright red lights from the digital clock said I was only asleep for an hour. Aria shifted, apparently to get comfortable and her hand rested on my crotch. My appendage twitched in response. I wasn't certain on what to do. If it was Emma, there was no question she would be getting fucked senseless for waking me up like that. Accident or not. But this was Aria. A friend. And, yeah, I have detected some flirting on her part, but that is all the more reason not to engage in sexual activity with her. I wouldn't play with her heart the way I did Lindsey. Aria is a friend and I will not hurt my friends. I chose to feign sleep.

Her fingers were as light as a feather, but they were unmistakably moving. My manhood was beginning to rise; challenging my integrity. "Aria, what are you doing?"

Aria's hand became more emboldened knowing I was awake. "Isn't it obvious?" Her hand grabbed the elastic band of my boxers and slid them only far enough for my cock to spring forth, keeping my legs together at the knees.

"Yes, but why?"

"I love you."

I stopped Aria's hand from moving any further and turned my head to face her, "There isn't a romantic future with me. I am married to Emma."

"I know that Will. I also know she allows you to do what you want with whomever you want." Aria then sniffled, "No one has smothered me with compliments or treated me like you do. Please let me have this. Just for the weekend. Let me keep pretending like we were all night." Her hand began to move again and I didn't stop it.

I put a hand to her cheek, "As long as it is crystal clear you know that we can only be friends. Emma isn't going anywhere. She is my wife and we will spend the rest of our lives together."

Aria answered by kissing me. Her tongue dove in and it went straight for my tonsils before scraping back across my taste buds and curling against my own. She slithered her body atop mine, keeping our lips locked. She snaked a palm to my cock and tickled it against her clit before striking her body down in an impalement of force. She found a certain delight in being coiled around my shaft. She flexed her vaginal muscles, her pussy relishing the meat it was about to devour. Suddenly, a slow pace began and her body moved. It rose and fell with the same cadence of a pendulum. She was preparing herself for a grand finale.

With each plummet Aria made, I lifted my hips to greet her. I couldn't get very high as my boxers limited my movement, but the effect on her was astounding. It brought great pleasure to her to know I was participating. Her speed increased and she became vocal as a hissing sound was escaping her lips. I knew her orgasm was close when my hands wandered to her body. Grazing her skin, molding her breasts, and then the ultimate, I rested my hand on her raven black mound and strategically placed my thumb on her clit, arching in a circle over it repeatedly.

That's when Aria lost it. Her attack on my cock became carnal and I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. I expressed my physical condition but that only made her take me harder. She was slamming into me while her muscles were squeezing tightly around my tool of pleasure. Her back stiffened and she landed so hard atop me I thought a bruise might form. She coated my cock with her love venom, it infecting me to my very soul and I groaned loudly as her awaiting quim engulfed a fountain of my seed.

Aria collapsed to my chest. Her pussy, feeling like soft, silky leather around my pole, was still trying to pull my manhood further into her abyss. I wrapped her up lovingly in my arms. This was still my favorite part.

"Thank you," Aria murmured into my body.

"No, I believe I should be thanking you. That was fantastic." I let my fingers start entwining through her short hair. "Beautiful and amazing. Not many can pull it off."

There was a light knock on the door, "Aria, Will, time to wake up."

I awoke in a flash but Aria was like an immovable weight lying on top of my chest. The door creaked open and I saw her mom standing there.

"Aria." Gretchen's voice was more firm and Aria began to flutter.

"Yeah mom?" Aria wiped some of the sleep from her eyes.

"Breakfast is ready and the whole family is waiting for you."

"Be down in a minute," Aria mumbled as she fell back on top of me.

Throughout this whole conversation, I had a deer in the headlights look. Gretchen didn't even care that I fucked her daughter.

"Do me a favor Will, and get her up. It's going to get cold." Gretchen smirked at me and went to close the door.

"Yes ma'am."

"After what you did to my daughter, you don't need to call me ma'am anymore. Call me Gretchen. Besides, ma'am makes me feel old." Gretchen then silently closed the door.

It took me a few minutes, but I finally made good on the favor I promised. "Wow Aria, your mom didn't freak out at all when she saw us naked and you on top of me."

"Because she's seen it before," Aria yawned. "But it's the first time it didn't come with the guy getting thrown out of the house. She must really like you." She then applied a light blue lipstick and eye shadow. It matched her hair color but it was a far cry to the black she always wore.

"That's a really good shade on you." I came from behind and hugged her lightly. She smiled.

We made it downstairs where the food was still lukewarm. All the adults, except Harold, razzed us, but it was all in good fun. We ate, had a good time and then all the men and children moved into the living room to watch the parade. At least the kids watched. I sat and was engaged in a political discussion with one of her uncles. Aria was in the kitchen where the women busied themselves with preparations for the big meal. Despite being without Emma, I had a nice and relaxing time with Aria's family. It was the complete opposite for Harold Richards.

He seemed to be on pins and needles. Whenever spoken to, he jumped; startled out of whatever his mind imagined I was going to do to him. Before long, dinner was ready and a shout came to "come and get it." But Aria had her own way of bringing me to the table. She came running in and jumped on me.

"I made the stuffing and the cranberry sauce." Aria showered me with a few light kisses, "I hope you like them."

"Doesn't cranberry sauce come in a can?"

Aria playfully slapped me, "Okay smartass, I still made the stuffing."

I tickled her sides and she squealed. "Can't wait to try it." I could see her mom standing in the kitchen, watching through the entrance to the living room, holding a carving knife with a content little grin as I interacted with her daughter. "We better get in there before your mom decides she wants to carve us instead of the turkey." Aria looked over her shoulder and Gretchen looked around and took a step back, trying to pretend she wasn't watching our playful moment.

Aria sat at the table while I went into the kitchen to help Gretchen bring in the last of the food, a bowl of gravy. When I sat, Harold stood and Gretchen was next to him.

"Thank you all for coming," Harold announced. I had a feeling he wasn't done but Gretchen took over.

"Yes, it is so wonderful that our family and friends can be with us on this great day. And since it is his first of hopefully many Thanksgivings with us, I would like to give the opportunity to Will to say the blessing for this feast."

Harold obviously wasn't informed of this decision and leaned in to his wife's ear. He appeared as if he was about to throw a temper tantrum but she just looked at me and smiled.

I stood, "I would be honored." All this time I was wondering how I was going to get Harold's attention. I kept waiting for an opening to get him alone, but so far there were just too many people. Awarded this opportunity, however, I made sure I took it. With this silver platter opening, I knew sometime soon Harold would be coming to me. "I don't know any prayers that well, but I have studied the bible and, with permission, I would like to say some of my favorite verses."

"Of course," Gretchen nodded as she sat down. She then pulled at Harold's pants to encourage him to do the same.

The whole family bowed their heads, but I kept my eyes on Harold as I began, "But you have behaved more wickedly than your ancestors." Harold's head immediately shot up and he was unnerved that I was already staring at him. "See how you are following the stubbornness of your evil hearts instead of obeying me." I then looked at Aria, "I will make thee a terror, and thou shalt be no more: though thou be sought for, yet shalt thou never be found again." I gave a sinister smile to the patriarch of the family. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. Save your people and bless your inheritance; be their shepherd and carry them forever." I could tell my point was clear to Harold. I threatened the life of his stepdaughter if he did not obey me.

Gretchen, however, was most pleased, "Boys, you can learn a lesson from that. Misbehave and bad things will happen, but if you do the right thing, goodness will follow you forever."

I loaded my plate with food and patted Aria's leg as I ate the stuffing, "This is excellent." Aria beamed at my complement.

The next morning, the family went out shopping before dawn even occurred. Not Aria and I. How could we when Aria didn't stop fucking me until a half hour before they left? She was determined to get her weekends worth of me being her boyfriend. We thought we were waking up to an empty house. We showered together and then I volunteered to make us breakfast while she got dressed. I was rummaging through the cabinets before I found the best breakfast dish I could make, cereal. I grabbed everything required for this gourmet meal and sat at the table waiting for Aria. Instead, Harold walked in looking none too happy.

"What are your intentions?" It was a firm statement said in a deep voice.

"Why, what do you mean?" I smiled dumbly at his comment.

"Don't play coy with me?" There was a fire in Harold's eyes and his hand went to my neck. His grip wasn't tight, he just wanted to make his point that I shouldn't mess with him. "You threatened Aria, you little prick."

I chuckled lightly as I removed his hand from my throat. "You have no play here. Not only am I close to Aria, and I am sure you heard how close we are the past two nights, but her mother, your wife adores me. With the way you have been sulking at my presence this weekend, whom do you think they'll side with, hmm? Gretchen twice has already picked me over you. And if something does happen to me, rest assured that something will happen to her, guaranteed, as I am not the only member of this faction."

A defeated look enveloped his face, "What... what do you want from me? I already reinstated you."

"I could have cared less about that," I slowly shook my head at that statement. "Do you think State U is the only option I have for college? No. What I want is knowledge. I want to know what the school is hiding. I want to know what you know."

"But nothing is going on?" Harold started to panic. "I swear."

"Bullshit!" I stepped right up into his face. "I know you are personally receiving a substantial monthly payment from someplace called 'D'."

The most pathetic face I have ever seen appeared on Harold's face at that moment. A grown man brought to tears by a nineteen-year-old kid. I would have laughed at him if I wasn't trying to extract information from him.

fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,044 Followers