A Darkening Soul Ch. 14-19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,054 Followers

I entered the office and locked it. Victoria looked up at me with an amused expression. "So you were the little punk trying to change my universe." Her face then turned cold and her stare became icy. "Are you here to broker terms for your unconditional surrender or did you come to ensure your place in the hospital bed next to your friend?"

"Unconditional surrender." I walked slowly into the room, my hand on the bottle of pepper spray in my right pocket.

"Smart boy," Victoria chuckled. "I must say, I was impressed you found someone willing to follow you. The charm was nice."

"They think so." I sat down across from her.

"They? You have more than one?" Victoria's eyebrows rose briefly and she nodded. "Too bad. I want them all gone. You and your band of do-gooders full of Robin Hood complexes are all expelled and I never want to see your faces again or they will end up like your number two and you will be in the morgue."

"After today, I hope to never see you again as well."

"For someone who is losing everything and tried to overthrow me, you don't have much of a backbone." Victoria snickered, "I suppose the truth the hospital gave you proved this wasn't a game."

"No. Not at all." I laughed which I am certain unmoved her. "I am just unwilling to have any more collateral damage." I stood and took a halfhearted step toward the door. "Before I leave, can you humor me and answer this one question: Why do you protect him?" I looked over my shoulder for my answer.

"We can't have a scandal now, can we?"

Damn it. I knew I recognized him. He was on the podium with his father, Vice President Granger, on inauguration day. Rodney Granger, that entitled piece of shit. I turned back to face Victoria, "So instead of disciplining that garbage, you condone his and his frat brothers raping, beating, and basically destroying the lives of innocent people?"

"Now there's the fire and brimstone I was expecting," Victoria chuckled. "And to answer your question, no I don't condone his actions. But I follow orders." I took a deep breath. I had to portray a defeated man. She continued, "For what it's worth, I'm sorry it turned out this way."

"No hard feelings?" I raised my hand to offer a handshake and she likewise. But I kept going and caught her completely off guard as I fired the pepper spray. Her hands immediately went to her eyes and I sprang into action. I went to her rear and pushed her against the desk while pulling both of her arms to her back and handcuffed them. She went to stand up but I elbowed her in the back causing her to fall back to the top of the desk.

"What are you doing? Let me go!" Victoria screamed as I bent down and handcuffed each of her ankles to the desk legs.

Feeling she was secure, I backed away. She tried to stand, but because her legs were spread so obscenely, her momentum caused her to fall forward and back onto the desk. I moved behind her again and grabbed a fistful of hair. "Do you remember kindergarten? The golden rule? One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself? Well, I am going to treat you like you obviously want to be treated."

I took off my belt while she screamed, "Please help me. Someone please! He's insane, please!"

"No one is getting through that door Victoria. It is locked and guarded. Now let's see, what outlandish crime should you feel first?" I said with a laugh but turned my stare into something sinister. "Ah, I know. Lucy Wells was my best friend you Cunt. And you had her beaten!" Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. I was relentless as I struck down my blows on her back and ass. The beast below me began to cry. "You are an animal and deserve to be treated as such." Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Each crack of my belt caused an unnatural sound of pain. I had no sympathies as I dwelled on Lucy's crucifixion.

I stood back, surprised at how much rage I was still feeling. "Now what else? Oh yes, how could I forget the incident that forced me into action. How about the unfortunate circumstance of Erin Richart? She's on your list, Dean Wright, for exemplary academics. She wants to be a geologist and better the world. But did you care? No. You let her get groped and sexually molested you piece of shit." As I said this, I pulled Victoria's hair in a very unpleasant manner. I had to hold her up due to the pain her backside was feeling. I wrapped my arms around and forcefully played with her tits. I opened her blouse, and pulled and mashed her breasts together as if I were five again playing with my favorite toy, be damned if it broke. I pinched and twisted each nipple and once erect, I did my worst. I tugged them viciously, extending them to their limit. My hands then crept down and unbuttoned her grey skirt. They slipped in easily and found the elastic to her panties. My fingers brushed over her mound before assaulting her pussy. She was dry and this caused her discomfort. But I didn't care. Erin probably was too. I jammed two fingers hard into her snatch repeatedly. My thumb found her clit and was determined to rub it raw. Victoria's body started to go into self-defense mode and some lubrication seeped down, lightening the pain.

By this time, Victoria was just mumbling, babbling her pleas of refusal. I stood back again. "Did you enjoy that? Erin didn't when it happened to her. Do you safe in this office? Because Erin doesn't feel safe on this campus." I then leaned into her ear, "We have now reached our finale. Do you know Rosa Martinez?"

Victoria's eyes went wide, "Please no."

"So you know how the poor sophomore math major was assaulted and raped and then pushed into having to accept what happened to her? By her Dean no less. Do you know that her grades since that incident have plummeted? Do you know that her sorority sisters found her attempting suicide by using a plastic bag and barely got to her in time?" I grabbed a pair of scissors from a cup on the desk. "Your turn, you fucking bitch."

I pushed her head down to the desk and it made a thump. I started at the top and cut from the collar down. Jacket, blouse, bra, it all came off. When I reached her hands, I ripped the clothes the rest of the way. I then did the same with her skirt and panties. There Victoria lay, naked except for a pair of socks and the sleeves of her coat and blouse. Her clothes in tatters on the floor. It reminded me of how I saw Lucy earlier today. I slipped off my bottom garments and grabbed my manhood. I was as limp as a noodle. My body just wasn't interested in fucking this worthless being in front of me. But it had to be done. Victoria's complete degradation was my goal. I shoved my fingers back in Victoria's tunnel to get whatever lubrication I could. I polished myself with it and began to pump my pole, it slowly responding to my commands. With much effort, I was hard. I lined myself and sunk fully in her sheath.

Victoria cried out in pain. To be honest, it hurt me too. I worked cautiously; as I was nervous her vice would sever me from my favorite appendage. I sawed into Victoria, receiving grunts from my efforts. After initial thrusts, her body responded and the friction was less. I gained momentum, pushing into her quim with force, driving for depth. Each plunge I gained speed and the desk began to creak. I grabbed her hair, wrapped it around my hand and pulled it, using it like a lever, causing her further pain and allowing me further into her abyss. Suddenly, I felt the familiar stirrings inside me. I closed my eyes and barged every last inch into her crevice. I felt it coming and pulled out at the last second. I unloaded spurt after spurt onto this disgusting creatures red ass and back.

"Did you like that? Huh?" I pulled her hair causing her neck to jerk. A whimper was her response. "I hope you want to kill yourself like Rosa did you inhumane piece of shit." I flung her forward and got dressed. "And I'll be damned if I forgot the keys to the cuffs. I suppose you'll have to get your number one to free you like I had to do Lucy this morning." As I made my way to the door, I looked over my shoulder, "Oh and the incident report on this is you fell down some stairs. I have real members of campus security to vouch for it. And once you're free, I don't want to see you on my campus ever again. Consider this your expulsion."

As soon as the door shut behind me, I collapsed to the floor. I never thought I was capable of what I just did. Not even after the Amy Saunders incident. My mind was in overload and I started having a panic attack.

Officer Weaver knelt at my side. "You just did something I wouldn't have been able to do and I am proud of you. You know how much filth I have seen get light sentences or walk away free? You don't even know everything she did in three years here. To be honest, Hansen and I were skeptical about who you thought was in charge. I mean the Dean of students. We were ready to break down that door. But she didn't cry one dissenting statement to what you accused. Not one breathe of 'I didn't do it.' In addition, she didn't give one cry of remorse. Not one 'I'm sorry.' No Sir. That was one cold-hearted bitch. And because of your courage, Hansen and I will follow you as long as you need. Don't waste your time feeling guilty about that... What were the words did you use to describe her? Oh yeah, that inhumane piece of shit."

Hansen laughed and Weaver smiled while extending his hand, "I liked that too. C'mon, we need to meet up with the others to finish this thing."

I took a deep breath and accepted the offered hand, "Thank you."

He pulled me up with a smile, "Don't mention it."

"Let's finish this."

We made our way outside when Officer Hansen clicked his radio. "Status report."

"This is Winslow. All the fake force is accounted for and in our holding area."

"Ask about the girls," I interrupted.

"And the girls that were with you?"

"They're present, accounted for, and without a scratch on them. I'll tell you, that red head is cunning," Winslow added with a chuckle.

"Let's all rendezvous at the cafeteria to determine our next plan of action," Hansen spoke into the receiver.

"Roger that."

Chapter 19: Revenge for the Sisters

Walking into the cafeteria, there were a few students munching on vending machine food and doing homework and a few lunch monitors wiping off some tables with water overly saturated in sanitizer, and our group huddled at a couple tables in the back. We arrived, and Emma and Aria both embraced me. I hugged Emma and merely tapped Aria's back. I sat down in between the two girls and noticed that Emma already had gotten me a beverage.

"Thanks, Babe." I took a drink.

"Wasn't me," Emma responded and pointed at Aria.

I didn't know how to interpret Aria anymore. "Thanks." It came out disingenuous.

"So what's next boss." Officer Weaver asked and I noticed all eyes were on me. It felt pretty damn good to have my own private militia at my fingertips.

I smiled. "I say we get the sororities involved. They were the ones that have been the brunt of the attacks the past three years. I think it's time for their retribution. Let them get some of their frustrations out on the people that caused them."

We called every sorority and made plans for ten o'clock that evening. But we quickly changed it to a staggered invitation and each house was given their own hour. There were just too many people wanting to show all at once. I personally called Erin Richart's sorority and scheduled them first. The timeline would give all the girls time to prepare for what they wanted to do. Nothing would be taboo or off limits. The repressed shall rise over their tyrannical counterparts. Every sorority was in and there was no telling what might happen.

Ten o'clock was nice for the girls, but all that meant was my team and I had to get busy. We had four hours to ensure every member of their charter was present, specifically Rodney Granger.

Darkness was falling over the sky as my team silently encroached toward the Phi Delta Omega house. As we closed in, we heard the idiotic and mindless chatter of college frat boys speaking the absurd. I have to admit, I had to hold in a laugh when I heard this wonderful wisdom, "Put on American Idol, I want to see what that chef guy is cooking."

We were all in position. The security force divided equally between the front and rear entrances with two men, Officers Weaver and Hatcher watching for stragglers on the perimeter. Emma, Aria, and I were waiting behind the line of bushes that lined the front of the house.

"Now!" Winslow called through the radio.

All the men charged in while the three of us waited. Winslow ordered us to stand down in case anything out of the ordinary occurred. Not that he expected any of the frat boys to be packing an Uzi or something else dangerous; he just wanted to be precautious. It was the type of man he was.

"So, what did we have to talk about?" Emma broke the silence as if we were already chit chatting about our usual nothings we converse about during lunch.

It caught Aria completely off guard. She blushed and stammered, clearly not prepared to deal with the fury she assumed Emma would be harboring over the situation. I, however, shook my head and laughed at her sense of timing. "And what makes you think that now is the perfect time to talk? We're about to take over a fraternity and you want to have a serious discussion. Is this a female thing?" I chuckled again. "I said the same thing to Aria earlier."

Emma rolled her eyes, "You make it seem like we're storming the Bastille or we were The Unknown Rebel standing in front of Chinese tanks in Tiananmen Square. God Will, there are only beered up frat boys in there.

"That's why I love you Emma." I kissed her. "You always keep everything in perspective." I smiled. "Anyways, Aria's pregnant."

Emma appeared to be in an angered thought as she stared at the girl carrying my child. Aria looked petrified, with her head held down and her fingers nervously twiddling in random movements. I was surprised. Not that I was ready for the news myself when told earlier, but after the initial shock, I accepted it. I was certainly financially capable of taking care of a child and I was determined to be a good father. But Emma's response was anger. Maybe it was because my first child wouldn't be with her. But I assumed Emma knew there was a possibility that I might get someone pregnant. Granted, I have only slept with her and Hilary since graduating High School until Aria over Thanksgiving break, but Emma was okay with that too. In fact, she said she was proud of me for getting back to who I was, someone who took charge and didn't care what I had to do to beat the President into submission. Her reaction definitely shocked me as her eyes were piercing right through Aria.

"The house is ours Will." Winslow's voice rang out. I jumped at the noise and bumped my head on an overhanging air conditioner I was under. I was so in tune to the two girls, I had forgotten what we were actually doing.

"On our way." I crouched past the air conditioner, stood, and walked a couple steps. I glanced back over my shoulder and realized I was the only one moving. "Ladies, shall we?" it was a question of hope. Emma was not taking this well.

"You go," Emma stated coldly. "Aria and I have to talk." She got up and started for the sidewalk.

Aria looked at me; her eyes pleading for my intervention. "I told you, I'm with Emma."

Aria appeared on the verge of tears when Emma called back, "Come on, friend."

Aria glanced at Emma, then back at me, and nodded. Her head hung low as she methodically walked to the waiting Emma. When she got close, Emma began walking again, not letting her be next to her. Not letting her be her equal.

"Will," Winslow's voice startled me again. "You coming?"

I glanced at my watch. Nine o'clock. We had one hour before the Rho Sigma Iota sorority arrived. I went inside to make the necessary preparations. Of the names on the charter, there were two members absent: Aaron Willoughby and Spike McDermott. I hope they arrive soon, but I was more than happy the star, Rodney Granger was present.

An hour later, the doorbell rang. I made my way to answer the mahogany slab. It was going to be an interesting evening, not because we had all the members of the fraternity in the basement blindfolded, gagged, handcuffed, clothed only in their underwear, and chained together by black leather collars, but because I was playing host. Something I didn't have to do since Lucy joined my little troupe. I took a deep breath, put on my best smile, and opened the door.

"Ladies, do come in." I stepped aside and made an arm gesture to encourage them to enter. As the first few entered, I could feel their collected uneasiness; it hung in the air. They were set up by the members of this fraternity too many times not to be. Erin walked in somewhere in the middle of the pack. She was the only one not nervous. It was the exact opposite as she appeared almost eager as she stood by me.

"Thank you for this," Erin kissed my cheek. "This is Jessica Canter, our President. She wanted to meet you."

I offered my hand, "It's a pleasure to..."

"This better be legit," Jessica harshly interrupted me. Her stare was cold and she kept flexing her hand, preparing for a fight. It would be the first encounter of many similar interactions I would have with sorority president's that night.

I shut the door and turned to face the young women. "First thing, these men are actual campus security, not the imposters. Have no fear of them." I pointed to the two men upstairs with me. "Tonight is a night of retribution, payback if you will. For one hour, there are no limits, no boundaries, no restrictions. I have only one rule: Do your very best not to kill any of them. If warranted, however, exceptions can be made. Now, if you'll follow me please."

I led the group to the basement and as each girl entered, an expression of disbelief flooded their faces. They knew they were going to see something, with a high possibility it being a humiliating experience for the boys, but the sight that beheld them seemed to surprise. I stood in the middle of the room, the girls in front of me and the guys behind me. I had a huge smile as I simply stated, "Anything goes," and walked over to a dark corner of the room where Winslow was standing. We didn't talk, but the fact he was accepting of what was going on gave me a sense of calmness.

The girls stood almost spellbound for a couple minutes before Jessica moved forward with a scowl that would have made the devil proud, her hand unzipping her oversized Prada bag of a purse. She moved behind Rodney. In a swift move, his white briefs were around his ankles. Her face went to his ear, but she spoke in a sweet tone, loud enough for all to hear. "Do you remember me? You said I could be the one for you at my first frat party my freshman year. That you weren't looking for a one night stand. And I believed you. You said your favorite position was doggie style. And I believed you. So I bent over and leaned against a wall for our first time together." As she stated this, she bent Rodney over. "But it was all a game. I believe you and your frat boys called it the 'Anal Cherry Game'. No lube, no warning, just to see which girl would walk the funniest the next morning. I had never been in so much pain before. I bled from my ass, you Bastard." Her voice became dark and a shiver ran through my spine when she added, "Now it's your turn." And she shoved a large pink dildo straight up Rodney's rectum. The gagged scream that came from him was something out of a medieval torture scene. She pushed hard until only the fake balls were showing. "Oh no, there's no letting you get used to it." She pulled it almost all the way out before slamming it back. "Do you like that Asshole? How funny will you end up walking tomorrow?" Jessica was unleashing four years of building aggression on Rodney's asshole. She looked delirious with rage.

fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,054 Followers