A Darkening Soul Ch. 14-19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,052 Followers

As this was going on, I was happy to see Erin take a few steps forward. Although hesitant, it was progress. We made eye contact and I nodded for her to continue. Her steps became hurried until she got close to one the boys near the end, Jacob Tanner. It was quick, effective, and not nearly as diabolical as Jessica's cruelty. She punched him, grabbed his shoulders, and kneed him several times in the groin. She let go and walked away in a huff. Jacob fell to his knees, gasping behind the gag. I was proud of her. She got her revenge. After that little display, the girls swarmed like hornets to fruit sap. In an instant, all but one male had one or two women doing something sexually deprived or simply kicking their asses. It was a sight I will never forget and a reminder that 'hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.'

Officer's Hatcher and Weaver brought in Spike and Aaron. Spike was trying to fight back, but Weaver had him cuffed already and was securing him in place. Once the chain clicked around his collar, a slender, blonde girl made a beeline to his position. And she looked deranged, intense with wrath as she made repeated stinging blows with her hard slaps.

Aaron, was pleading his case claiming his innocence. Either he was going to be lawyer or he was telling the truth. I actually believed him.

"Doesn't matter, Aaron." I stared him straight in the eye. "You go up there with your brothers. If you speak the truth, the girls will leave you unharmed. Time will tell." I nodded to Hatcher to attach him in his place.

The girls were sweaty when I blew the air horn. They all stopped and glanced at me. "Ladies, it was my honor to provide you with this opportunity. I only wish I could have done more. But now the time has come to depart as the next group will be here in ten minutes." As if it were choreographed, they all simultaneously landed one final assault to their past tormentors before slowly collecting what personal belongings they brought.

Jessica came straight toward me and offered me her hand. "I owe you an apology for earlier. Thank you for this. If my sister's feel like I do, that was the equivalent of therapy."

I did notice that the apology never came, but I didn't care. I took her hand and kissed the back of it. "I'm glad to have been helpful."

Jessica smiled and turned back to her fellow sister's. "Let's head home girls."

The rest of the night played like a broken record. A feeling of déjà vu at watching the frat boys get man handled by a different gaggle of women every hour. It was legitimacy to what I had accomplished. It was finally over at three in the morning.

"You spoke the truth Aaron." I unleashed him, then went to another frat boy, Jack Harding, and unhooked him as well. "You two did not get attacked. Do you know why not?"

"I told you I was innocent. I would never go after another girl. My girlfriend, Heather, would kill me." Aaron declared.

Jack raised his head. "I too did nothing, but that is why I didn't complain to being locked up with the others. I knew what was going on and I deserved to be attacked for doing nothing."

I nodded my approval to his shocking statement. "That is why you will be the new president of the Phi Delta Omega's and Aaron will be your second in command. Do better than your predecessor, Jack. Now go."

As they departed, Winslow came up to me, "Kid, the last three years almost broke me. The inability to help these students was wearing on my mind. Today made it all worth it. Today justified my patience."

I nodded. "One last thing to do and we can go home."

Winslow turned around, "All right boys, let's finish it."

We paraded the naked group of boys to the quad. The officers put them in a circle around the fountain and put a stake through the chain to keep them from attempting to climb the fountain so the group could flee. I wanted their humiliation to equal Lucy's disgraceful crucifixion. A nude group of frat boys with dildos shoved up their asses would do just that. As we left, I posted a sign:

We are members of a well-known frat Led astray by a snot nosed brat This is our punishment for our dirty deeds Don't end up like us, don't follow our lead.

I thanked and shook the hand of every officer before calling Emma. "Hey Babe, where are you at?"

"Aria gave me a lift home. How did everything go?"

"Perfect," I answered with ease and then more questioningly, "So, is everything good between the two of you?"

"Of course," Emma giggled. "See you when you get home."

Her response left me suspicious, but that could have been me just being tired. It had truly been a long day. I drove the twenty minutes home and I was surprised to see Aria's car still in the driveway and the house lights still on. "Emma? You still awake? Is Aria still here?"

"We're in here," Emma announced from the living room.

I entered the living room, and curiously looked over the scene. Emma was standing, sporting an amused grin and Aria was kneeling at her feet. "What's going on?"

"Skank, give Will a blowjob. He has had a long stressful day." Emma commanded.

Aria crawled over to me and with much care, released my manhood. With a loving smile, she engulfed me. She went slowly; her head bobbed to an imaginary rhythm while her tongue flicked against my shaft like a feather. Her oral prowess was a drastic contrast to when she fucked me senseless over Thanksgiving break.

"Enough foreplay," Emma said with her hand under her chin with a smirk.

Aria's movement quickly changed. Her light blue lips formed a seal and she began an intense suction seemingly wanting to pull my soul from my cock.

"Oh God." My head fell back as I enjoyed the wonderful sensations Aria's ministrations were generating. I glanced down and her eyes were piercing mine. A smile graced her lips and she began humming. "Here it comes."

"Take it all, Skank." Emma ordered.

Aria left just the tip in her mouth as I emancipated a torrent of cum into the awaiting vessel. She gulped down the first load and I filled her cheeks a second time before some came dribbling out from the corners of her mouth.

"Not a drop wasted," Emma declared.

Aria nodded as she swallowed the last of my essence and then licked the excess from her face.

"Emma, what's going on?" Not that I will complain that I got a blowjob, but it certainly was out of character for Aria to do anything sexual to me with Emma around.

"Skank and I have worked out an agreement," Emma stated nonchalantly. "You have Slut and if she's good, she gets to be with Lucy. I have Skank, and if she's good, she gets to be with you." I couldn't have loved Emma any more than at this moment.

I looked down at Aria and her expression was of pure joy. "You're okay with this?"

Aria glanced back at Emma, her eyes asking for permission. Emma nodded. She turned back to me, "If this is what it takes to have you in my life," she smiled before taking my cock all the way back into her mouth and then pulling back off, effectively cleaning my pole, "then I will do it happily." At that moment, I knew what Aria was getting for Christmas, an 18K gold chain with a light blue tulip charm that had the engraving 'Mistress' on the back because her two lips are phenomenal and a diamond studded collar with 'Skank' engraved on it. Her new role will be the same as Hilary's.

The next three and a half years saw us come together. We all got our degrees and then found a house that met all our needs, more rooms, definitely more bathrooms, and a pool and Jacuzzi out back. I held control over the school one extra year until Aria graduated as well. The charms then came off and we all enjoyed just being friends again. I started my career at Ingenious Ingenuities as a special assistant to the president, my father. He gave me a large amount of responsibility and I flourished. Emma went to work for the Central Intelligence Agency's cyber division whose offices were in the nearby city of Freemont. Lucy used her government degree to start her political career and was hired to help the current governor to be reelected. Aria got a teaching degree in Science, minored in Art, and went to work at my alma mater, Hilldale High. Aria didn't even have to interview as I visited Principal Larsen, had some reunion sex, and got her to replace that incompetent douche of a teacher, Mr. Shipley. She and Hilary commute together each day. It was nice that Aria gave birth to a boy, Will Harrison Jr. If it was a girl, I would be paranoid that I would grow an ovary with all the estrogen in the house. He is the most pampered boy I know with four girls fawning over him daily. He just started preschool and I caught him protecting a taunted child by taking the bully's toy from his backpack and holding it hostage for the day saying "he could have it back if he's good." That's my boy.

Everything was going well for my family, but it didn't feel like it was enough. I could sense something was amiss in the household; a longing for something more. I called a family meeting.

"Does everyone here feel the way I do? That something is absent in our lives?" No one answered but the body language they were exhibiting spoke volumes. Their heads hung low, they shifted uncomfortably in their seats. They missed what I missed. I took a deep breath and smiled. "All right, everyone get your charms back on. We are going to do what we must to fix this country from the corrupt politicians that are unwilling to do their jobs because their bank accounts are getting fat from lobbyists. We are going to get Lucy elected as President of the United States. And after her terms in office are over, get her to be the head of the United Nations."

Lucy was as giddy as could be and appeared as if she was on a spring. Emma was more stoic and asked "So how do you suppose we do this?" It wasn't an objection, just an inquiry. It was the exact same response she gave when I mentioned we take over our High School.

"It's simple," I followed with a smile. "All we need to do is..."

Fin

fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,052 Followers