A Darker Avenue

Story Info
A personal non-consent fantasy with a twist.
3.9k words
4.53
77.2k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I wake up, the world is completely black. For a second I think that maybe I'm still unconscious and only dreaming that I've opened my eyes. Then I feel the whisper of cloth against my eyelashes. I'm wearing a blindfold. That realization brings my body instantly out of its state of muddled stupor. My heart begins to hammer and adrenaline pumps into my veins. I try to rip off the blindfold, and I realize that I can't move my arms. I thrash, pulling against whatever is binding me, but I can't move more than a foot in any direction.

I force myself to stop struggling. Panic wants to engulf me, but I won't let it. I hold myself still, taking deep breaths, trying to slow the frenzied beating of my heart. I am naked and lying face-up on a bed, my head supported by pillows, my arms splayed out to either side of me. I shift around, trying to get a feel for exactly how I am restrained. There are cuffs encircling my wrists. The insides are lined with soft fabric so that they don't bite into my flesh, but they feel thick. I try to pull my wrists out of the cuffs, but they're too tight. My legs are also bound, spread far apart, with my ankles secured to points at either side of the bed. I pull against the ankle restraints, testing their strength, straining to close my legs, but it's useless. I am spreadeagled, immobile, blind, and totally exposed.

I try to remember how I got here. The last clear memory I have is of pulling a load of warm clothes from the dryer in the basement of my apartment building. I turned around to put the clothes into my basket and then I felt something encircle my throat, choking me, making it impossible to scream, impossible to breathe. I caught a glimpse of a man behind me, tall, thick-set, dressed in dark clothes. Then I woke up here, naked and bound to a strange bed. I begin to shiver all over.

A door opens to my left, and a breathy cry escapes my lips. I clamp my teeth together to prevent any more noises. Footsteps on a hard floor. Then a warm hand stroking the quivering flesh of my thigh. "Glad to see that you're awake," says a voice from above me. It's the voice of a man, deep, and a little rough around the edges. I don't recognize it. The hand trails up from my thigh, stroking my belly, cupping my breast briefly, and then resting on my cheek.

I try to squirm away, but I can't move enough to shake him off of me. A thumb caresses my lower lip, and I whimper, despite my resolve to make no more noise. My body is trembling so hard that my teeth chatter together. I squeeze my eyes tightly shut beneath the blindfold and feel tears leaking out from between my closed lids.

"You look very sexy like this," the man says, his thumb still moving on my mouth, tracing my lips. "Naked and bound. Helpless and shivering with fear." His fingers trace a path up my cheek to wipe at the tears that have seeped out from beneath the blindfold. "Why are you crying?"

I don't answer. I sink my teeth into my lower lip to hold back the sobs that want to force their way out. The fingers are lifted from my face and then I feel them on my nipple. He strokes it lightly, making it stiffen and tingle. I gasp, and when his fingers suddenly clamp down hard, pinching and twisting the sensitive flesh, I cry out. "Answer me when I ask you a question," he says, pinching me even harder. I moan and struggle to get out of his reach, but the cuffs hold me in place. "Tell me why you're crying."

I shake my head back and forth, my tears falling faster. He waits for me to answer him, and when I don't, he gives a sigh. "You're stubborn," he says, releasing his grip on me. My body relaxes slightly. Then I feel hot breath on my nipple. His teeth sink into me. He bites hard, worrying my nipple between his teeth and then letting up so that he can suck at it. I wail, struggling against the restraints, but when his teeth release me it's only so that he can use them against my other nipple. He bites down again, even harder this time, making me scream.

After a few moments, his teeth release me and his tongue begins to slide back and forth over my nipple. His hand strokes my inner thigh. He insinuates a couple of fingers between the lips of my cunt and probes at the wetness that he finds there. He slides his fingers up and down and I thrash, trying to dislodge him. He rests a hand on my chest and pushes me down against the pillows. He holds me there while the tips of his fingers go to my clit and begin to stroke it. I groan.

"You're wet." he says, and his fingers leave me. I sigh in relief, and when my lips part, he takes the opportunity to slide those fingers into my mouth. I recoil. I can taste myself on him. "You get off on being helpless, don't you?" He says. I bite down hard on his fingers. He gives a strangled grunt and wrenches his hand away, cursing. The momentary surge of pleasure I feel when I hear his cry of pain is almost immediately eclipsed by fear. He is going to punish me for that.

I hear him stomp across the floor and then the sound of the door opening and shutting. My trembling increases in intensity. My stomach knots with tension. I wonder how angry I've made him. I lie there shivering for several minutes. Then I hear the door open and the sound of his footsteps on the floor. He grabs my hair and wrenches my head back. I cry out, and he sticks something between my lips. I taste leather, and then he is prying my mouth open and stretching my jaw to the point of pain. He positions a hard ring between my teeth. I try to dislodge it, but he is already fastening straps behind my head to hold the gag in place.

"There," he says. "No more biting for you." The bed depress as he climbs onto it, and I feel him looming over me. I whimper. I feel his breath on my throat. Then his teeth sink deep into the sensitive patch of skin where my neck meets my shoulder. I moan, and he bites me again, harder this time. I cry out, the sound distorted by the ring in my mouth. I try to squirm away from him. He grabs me by the hair to hold me still, and then sinks his teeth into the flesh of my throat. I scream, saliva beginning to drip from the corners of my mouth and down my chin. He bites me again and again, moving from one side of my throat to the other and then down to my breasts.

I try to stop myself from screaming, but I can't. I can't even muffle the sounds I'm making because of the gag holding my mouth open. He seems to take particular delight in tormenting my nipples. He bites first one and then another until I'm sobbing and squirming, desperate to get away from him. He clamps his teeth down on one of my nipples until I shriek. Then he begins to suck at it almost tenderly, running his tongue back and forth over the hardened flesh. My body relaxes a little. His hand cups my other breast and he runs his fingers over that nipple, stroking it gently until it becomes erect. Then he pinches it, making me gasp.

His mouth leaves my nipple. "I want you to be a good girl now," he says. I feel him moving on the bed and then he is hovering over me. There is the sound of a belt being unbuckled, and of a zipper being pulled down. Cloth rustles and then I can feel his cock brushing against my cheek. I can smell the musk of him and feel the heat of his body. I whimper and recoil, but my bindings keep me in place. He grabs a fistful of my hair, and then begins to feed his cock through the ring gag and into my mouth.

He slowly pushes himself into me, filling my mouth and then pressing further, entering my throat, making me gag. He sheathes himself in me, holding my head pressed to his belly while I writhe and choke on the full length of his cock. He holds himself still for a few moments, and then he begins to move against me, thrusting his hips so that his cock slides in and out from between my stretched lips. He pushes himself deep with every thrust, gagging me, forcing rivulets of saliva from my mouth. My hands flutter helplessly in their cuffs, wanting to push him away or maybe just to clutch at him for support.

When he pulls himself out of my mouth at last, I gasp for air and then begin to sob. I wish that I could cover myself, could muffle my sobs and somehow hide this crumbling of self-control. I feel him shift on the bed and then the warmth of his body is pressed against my side. He begins to stroke my hair. I sob harder, waiting for the caress to turn into a slap. The slap doesn't come. Instead, I feel the warm, wet imprint of his lips on my cheek. Then I feel one of his hands settle on my vulva, the palm cupped over my cunt.

I stiffen and try to clamp my legs together, but the ankle restraints don't even let me get close. "There's nothing you can do to stop me," he says. The hand on my vulva flexes, and he slips one of his fingers into me. He searches for my clit, and when he finds it, he begins to rotate the tip of his finger around it. I moan and buck my hips, trying to throw him off. I can feel the lips of my cunt swelling, and the wetness accumulating inside of me. I can feel heat in my cheeks, a flush of mingled shame and arousal.

His finger continues to move on me, teasing, applying very little pressure. I gasp and jump when I feel the weight of his body ease onto the bed. He stops toying with my clit, and I feel the heat of him above me. My body starts to tremble again. He strokes me, running his fingers up and down my belly and thighs, getting closer and closer to my cunt. He shifts around on the bed, changing positions. His weight settles between my splayed thighs, and I try again to close my legs, even though I know that I can't. His fingers begin to run up and down my slit, coaxing out the moisture that has collected there. Then he spreads my labia wide apart, exposing my clit, forcing me open.

He moves, and I feel his breath on my cunt. Then his tongue begins to lick around my labia in rough, hungry strokes. I try to think about something else, to take my mind away, but my body won't allow it. I can't focus on anything but the sensation of his mouth moving on my cunt. He licks and sucks, not touching my clit, but paying thorough attention to every other part of me. I begin to move against him, my hips rocking of their own volition. My clit throbs, aching to be touched, but he ignores it. I moan.

Two of his fingers slip inside of me, and my gasp of surprise turns into a cry when I he fastens his lips around my clit. He sucks gently and then begins to run his tongue around it in quick little circles. His fingers probe inside of me, and I feel him curve them upward, searching for my g-spot. He knows exactly when he finds it, because I groan and grind myself against him. He begins to pump his fingers up and down as he laps at my clit. I moan and cry out, clutching at my bindings. I try to fight against the tide of pleasure rising inside of me, but I can't. The mouth between my legs is too skillful. I shudder and arch my hips, poised on the brink of orgasm.

Suddenly he stops what he's doing. I give a bewildered moan and try to catch my breath. My cunt clenches on his fingers, desperate for them to resume their skillful caressing. I can feel him hovering over me, and his fingers remain inside of me, but he doesn't move. The desperate need to come fades as the seconds pass, and I slump back, panting. Then he begins to move again, pumping his fingers and licking around my clit in fast little circles. I moan and gasp. My hips thrust up off the bed, and I feel the tension gathering in me once again. I cry out, my voice echoing off the walls, and just as the orgasm is about to descend upon me, he freezes. His fingers leave me, and I feel him get up off the bed. I give a frustrated groan and fall back against the pillows.

I should be ashamed of myself, but at this moment, I want nothing more than for him to continue what he was doing. I hear him rummaging through something on the far side of the room, and fear returns. I hear him make his way back towards me, and then I feel something pressing against my cunt. It's rounded, about the size of a tennis ball, and made out of plastic or rubber. At first, I'm not sure what it is, but then there's a click, and the thing buzzes into life. It's a magic wand vibrator. I cry out and try to wrench myself away. The vibrations are so intense that they are almost painful, but he keeps the head of the vibrator pressed firmly against my clit.

I feel myself being pushed towards orgasm, despite the near-pain that the vibe is causing me. I cry out over and over, trying to shift my body in a way that will move the vibrator away from my clit, but he moves with me, not letting me escape him. When I raise my hips in preparation for the massive orgasm that is about to erupt within me, he takes the vibrator away. I give an angry cry and thrash against the restraints. I am so close to orgasm that being denied my climax hurts.

For a long time (it feels like hours, but it's probably only a minute or so), he doesn't touch me. Then I hear a click and the whir of the vibrator, and he is pressing it against my clit again. It only takes him about thirty seconds to get me to the point of orgasm this time. I give a desperate cry when he shuts off the vibe. He lets me writhe, waits for my muscles to relax and my breathing to slow, then he begins again. He does it over and over, taking me to the very brink of orgasm and then leaving me there.

I lose track of how many times I almost come. My cunt throbs, and I can feel moisture on my thighs and on the sheets beneath me. The vibrator has become a torment, but it's even worse when he takes it away. I feel almost feverish, so desperate to come that I can't think straight. My entire body is tense and aching with the need to climax. The fear, the shame, everything is eclipsed by my need to come. I wail as he removes the vibrator once more, just as the first spasms of a massive orgasm are about to begin. He turns it off, and I hear him put it down on a surface off to the left of me. I moan and slump back. He's going to leave me this way, so desperate for release that my entire body is shaking.

I feel him climb onto the bed and settle himself between my legs. His hands go under my ass and raise my hips. He scoots close to me, and then I feel the head of his cock sliding up and down my slit. I cry out, my body tensing. He enters me a moment later, pushing himself in slowly, gliding in easily between the swollen, wet lips of my cunt. I can't resist him. By this point, I'm so desperate for release that my body welcomes every inch of him. He begins to move, thrusting in and out of me, going slow, pulling all the way out of me and then pushing himself back inside. I cry out with every thrust, and as he begins to move faster, I can't help working my hips against him in counterpoint.

I feel him shift slightly, and then there's a click and a whir. He's picked up the vibrator again. He settles the head of the vibe against my clit as he fucks me. It only takes a few seconds to tip me over the edge. I scream as the climax erupts from within me. My entire body convulses, and I writhe against the restraints. It feels like my nerve endings have been electrified. Every sensation is magnified. The pleasure is so intense that it hurts. Each stroke of his cock inside of me provokes another wave of deliriously pleasurable agony.

The spasms of climax start to dissipate, and my cunt becomes so sensitive that I begin to thrash, trying to dislodge the vibrator from my clit, to expel the hard cock that is fucking me even faster than before. It doesn't work. The pleasure-pain crescendos and I feel the tension starting to build in me again. He doesn't move the vibrator from my clit as he continues to fuck me, grunting a little with every thrust. He begins to really slam himself into me, and the roughness tips me over into orgasm again. I scream until my voice cracks, trying desperately to escape from the tormenting vibrator, but he holds it against me, not letting me get away.

When the spasms cease, I slump back against the pillows, panting and groaning. He doesn't stop. He keeps fucking me, keeps holding the vibrator against my clit, not letting the sensations end. I come again, and this time all I can do is croak. My voice is too ragged to scream. He just fucks me harder and forces another orgasm out of me. This time I feel my walls crumbling, and I begin to sob uncontrollably, crying and coming, working myself against the stranger's cock pounding inside of me. All sense of my own dignity is gone.

I feel his body stiffen on top of me. He gives a low moan and then he withdraws from me. He moves on the bed, climbing over me and then straddling my neck. He thrusts his cock into the opening of the ring gag between my lips. Then I hear him stroking himself hard and fast. He gives a low, guttural cry, and his come begins to pump into my mouth. I have to either swallow it or choke, and I swallow, tasting the salt of him. It seems to take a long time for him to finish, and I swallow a lot of come. He gives one final satisfied sigh, and then he moves away from me. His weight leaves the bed.

I feels his hands on the back of my head, and then he unfastens the straps of the gag and pulls it out of my mouth. I flex my jaw, wincing at the stiffness. My body feels completely spent, drained of all energy. His hand rests on the top of my head and he strokes my hair briefly. Then I hear his footsteps on the floor, followed by the sound of a door opening and closing and the fainter sound of steps moving down an outer hallway. I take deep breaths, trying to bring myself back to reality. I wonder if he is just going to leave me here, trussed up and ready for further ravishment.

"So, how was that?" says a voice from the opposite side of the room. I jump, and my heart beat accelerates, but then a warmth fills me. This is a voice I recognize.

"Master," I say, my voice hoarse from all the screaming. I feel myself smile. I hear Master's footsteps on the floor and the bed depresses as he sits down on it. His hands go behind my head and untie the blindfold. I blink at the sudden light, and then tears begin to fall from my eyes as I look up into his face. "Have you been here the whole time?" I ask.

He strokes my cheek and then begins to unbuckle the cuffs around my wrists. "Yes," he says. "I've been watching." He frees my arms and then my legs. I wrap myself around him. I hug him tight, breathing in his scent, taking comfort and strength from the warmth of his presence. He holds me against him, his hand stroking my hair. "Now answer my question," he says. "How was it?"

I think for awhile before answering. Then I say, "Intense. Terrifying. Cathartic." those are the only words I can think of to describe what I just experienced. My brain is not yet working at peak efficiency.

"Was it everything you hoped it would be?" he asks.

"Yes," I say. "Who was it?"

"Be specific," he says. "Who was it that what?"

I can still taste the stranger's come in my mouth. Ridiculous as I know it to be, I feel myself starting to blush. "Who just fucked me, Master?" I ask, forcing the question out. He is always telling me that I need to be more direct about this sort of thing. This whole situation was my idea, and I shouldn't feel embarrassed about it. The moment I ask the question, I feel my cunt clench and my skin tingle.

Master laughs and hugs me. "A friend. Someone I trust. I'll introduce you to him soon, but not tonight." He rises from the bed, and pulls me up with him. My legs wobble a little, but Master slips his arm around my waist, and I manage not to collapse. I see that one of my dresses is draped over the end of the bed, and I reach for it. Master helps me slip the dress over my head. Then he pulls me close to him. He leads me out the door and down the hallway of an unfamiliar house, out into a long driveway surrounded by trees. I fill my lungs with the night air, and it smells sweet.

12