A Dash of Domination

Story Info
She has her way with two submissive men everyone wins.
4.4k words
4.16
55.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two men standing in my upscale hotel room in their business suits waiting to be told what they can do to please me. My every need, every wanton desire.

"Sit." I say seductively pointing to two chairs next to the bed. The first thing that I have in mind for them is to giving them each a lap dance. I start playing 'Closer' by Nine Inch Nails and start slowly swaying my hips back and forth as the song starts.

Slowly I get more into it and start to unbutton my purple top in time to the music throwing it behind me revealing my black and red corset. As I get more into the music I go closer to one of the men and I firmly move his legs apart and grinding my ass into his cock moving it in time to the music.

Soon I stop with the first man and stand up and continue stripping by unzipping my skirt and letting it drop to the floor past my leggings and heals to the floor in doing so reveling my matching panties.

I then continue with the lap dance and walk to the second guy. Facing him I straddle his legs and shove my breasts into his face and shoving my pantie covered pussy into his cock rotating and grinding into it. Making him feel how wet I was through his pants and easily getting him harder.

I get up as the song ends and flip my red hair back and readjusting my black framed glasses. looking at them and say "No touching, no matter how hard your cock gets no matter how horny you are no touching at any time or you will be punished." I demand.

As I lie down in the bed and got comfortable making sure they both had an amazing view, I slowly ran my hands over my corset and down my hips till I reached my panties, My hands slowly traced the band and my fingers reached in looking for my pleasure spot. I could feel how wet I was and I knew I wouldn't last too long since I knew exactly what to do to myself to get off quickly.

I begin to touch myself letting my moans of pleasure escape turning them on even more letting them hear how happy I was making myself. I know they are watching every move I make with one of my hands grabbing my breast and playing with it teasing the nipple and the other hand they are paying more attention to, the one playing with my wet pussy.

They are hypnotized by the fabric moving up and down with each stroke each of my fingers make. I can't believe how wet I am when I have hardly had anything happen to me yet, but I don't let them know that. I start moaning slightly letting them know how much pleasure I am getting from having them watch me play with myself.

I feel that the time is right to take off my soaking wet panties and throw them out of the way and also letting the men see me and how wet they have gotten me. I keep moaning the pleasure building up inside me playing with my clit knowing I won't last much longer. After a few more moments I moan even louder and I cum with them watching me arch my back and panting as I do so.

The bed creaks a bit as I sit up and motion to the first man to come toward the bed. As he sits on the edge of the bed I grab his tie and lean into kiss him deeply. At the same time I swing my leg over his lap and straddle him. As I slip my tongue into his mouth I unbutton his shirt and remove it and throw it out of the way.

I grab his tie which is still on and pull him closer to me. After a time I push him down so he is lying on the bed I take his tie off and quickly tie his hands to the headboard with it. I than grab a blindfold off the night stand and tie it around his eyes. I take a second to see my handy work as he is bound and blindfolded, which turns me on even more.

Still sitting in the chair thinking he was forgotten and neglected was the other man, but I didn't forget him in the slightest. I loved making him watch as I tease the first guy. I knew he was turned on by just watching me dominate another man.

I looked right at his intense gaze and said "you're next but you mustn't touch not your balls, not your cock, not your thighs; if you do you will be punished, understand?" As a response all I got was a slight nod of his head as to which I smiled slyly.

Turning my attention back to the first man I go to his ear and I whisper so he can only hear me "you mustn't cum until your told to or you will regret it." as I trail light biting and kissing down his neck to his torso where I continue until I reach his pants which are still on so I slowly unbutton and unzip his pants and even slower still slide his pants down his legs and toss them across the room where they lie forgotten for the rest of the night.

Now that all that was left between me and his cock were his boxers, and I could see how big and thick he was because his cock was peeking out a bit from underneath his boxers. I was eager to see what more of his cock look liked after all this teasing and foreplay.

Since I was at his feet I slowly crawled up to his waste to pull down the last remaining obstruction. As I grabbed at the waist line of his boxers slowly I pulled them down revealing what I had been longing to see since the night had started and I was impressed at how large he actually was, he had a nice long thick cock and I could see a slight glistening of pre-cum at the very tip of his cock.

His boxers quickly joined his pants, and it was

hard for me to restrain myself from just taking his cock into my tight wet pussy right then but I knew waiting would benefit both of us. I then leaned over his rock hard cock letting my breath fall on it making it twitch slightly. Then I took him ever so slowly into my mouth, not all the way at first to tease him more but gradually I took more of him in my mouth.

I continued to pleasure him with it taking more and more of him into my awaiting mouth and also stroking his shaft with one of my hands, the other I used to gradually and gently play with his balls. I knew I was doing something right when I could hear light repressed moans from both men. I started to suck him faster bobbing my head up and down his hard cock taking all 7 inches of him in, loving the taste and feel of him in my mouth.

The more I tasted him, the more turned on I got, I could feel how wet I was getting again, I could even smell how turned on he had gotten me. It was getting easier mouth fucking all of him and every so often I would take his shaft out of my mouth and suck on his balls, then I would lick his cock from base to tip and tease the head before I went down on him again.

My mouth was soon getting tired but I could have cared less because of the amount of pleasure I knew I was inflicting upon him. I loved having him in my mouth and watching him moan under my control. As I stopped for a short break I started just using both my hands. The change up confused him for a brief moment but I could also sense the pleasure the change had caused him.

As I was stroking him with my talented and experienced fingers, I noticed how much he had already wanted to cum his body was tense and almost rigid and his hands that were still tied to the bed were in fists holding back his release.

I could tell it wouldn't take much for him to cum now, but it still was far too soon for that to happen.

I also shot a glance and the man in the chair, he was being such a good sub, I could tell he wanted more than anything to feel how hard his dick had gotten but he also knew how much it would displease me if he went against my orders his hands held a tight grip on the armrest of the chair he was in.

He would be rewarded graciously when his turn came for obeying my orders. But that will come later.

As I went down again one last time on the guy tied to the bed I took him roughly into my mouth. Working both my hands and my mouth on his cock pumping him he was now begging with ragged breath, "Fuck me, fuck me now." It was hard to resist his pleas but I knew I could tease him a bit more before I had any real risk of him disobeying me.

As he started to beg more I started teasing him more with my tongue. I started to circle the head of his cock with the tip of my tongue first circling it then lightly flicking the very tip then back to circling the head again.

I than alternated between the sucking and licking knowing he was so close to cumming but holding out for when I told him it was OK to cum.

Knowing he was so hard and close to cumming turned me on to the point where it was hard not to just start fucking him and care only about my own pleasure. But I couldn't do that when he was being such a good submissive.

I felt it was time to give into our cardinal desires. I couldn't hold back any longer I was so fucking wet and so turned on by getting him so hard. I stopped touching his cock and slowly kissed my way up his torso nibbling here and there knowing where his sensitive spots where.

I was now straddling his stomach with each leg on either side of him kissing him deeply, I than whispered in his ear "Remember no cumming until I tell you that you can or you will displease me." with a smile knowing he was going to enjoy what was to come.

I positioned myself above his thick cock, wanting to just loose myself on him, but knowing that self-restraint was necessary, at least for the time being. I loved that he was still blindfolded and didn't know what I could be doing next but I knew he was sensing what was about to come, he was slightly arching up to meet my waiting and eager pussy.

I started to slowly move my wet pussy down on to his thick cock. At first just playing with the head of it, going down a bit more with every small thrust feeling him and adjusting to his size. It didn't take long before my pet began to struggle against his restraints I could see him trying to blindly untie himself as he was also bucking up his hips to meet my thrusts.

I wanted more than anything to just lose all control with him but the night was young and I did have amazing self-restraint. I closed my eyes letting myself enjoy the pleasure I was having in the moment.

My eyes were closed just a few seconds and I could still feel him struggling with his bonds as I continued ridding him. My eyes opened quickly as I felt hands on my hips somehow he had gotten out of the tie. Instead of punishing him like a good dom should and would have I let him have a bit of fun.

Then without warning he flipped us and he was now on top of me fucking me bring me to the brink of orgasm within minutes and then with one final deep thrust we lost all control together. We then collapsed on to the bed breathless.

I glanced over at the second man that was still sitting in the chair who looked at me intensely as if wanting to jump of the chair and fuck me rougher then I had just been. But he knew better he was a good pet, he knew that if he dared speak right now he would be punished. I continued to look at his intense eyes trying to catch my breath and not daring to look away from him, this happened until my breath went back to normal.

A small smile appeared on my lips and I slowly raised my slightly shaking hand and with a small motion with my pointer finger was all that was needed for him to slowly get off his chair and come over to the bed where I was still lying. He was debating asking what he should do when I interrupted his thoughts with a simple sentence. "Play with me".

He looked as if I had given him Christmas early, his eye light up and he didn't need telling twice. He started by lying down at my wet pussy and started gently with a light kiss to my clit. Then started playing with it with his tongue putting the right amount of pressure where he knew I liked it. He soon added two fingers into the mix adding even more pleasure, almost too much to take so soon after the intense fucking I just had.

I was quickly reaching my peak I moaned as I wrapped my legs around his head forcing him deeper into me loving the feeling of his tongue giving me so much pleasure. I couldn't help but moan "Fuck, fuck, fuck you are so fucking good at this my slut". I was so close to cumming, the way he ate me out was memorizing he knew what put me over the edge.

But before he made that happen he deserved to be rewarded for his patience and skill. I unwrapped my legs from around his head he looked up in slight confusion almost worry in his face thinking that perhaps he had done something wrong and displeased me. I smiled at him and motioned with my finger that he should come closer to me. He crawled up my body leaving small kisses on my body on his way up to my face.

When he was eye level with me I leaned into kiss him deeply letting my tongue tease open his mouth, tasting myself on his tongue turning my desire and want of him on even more. As I was making out with him I unbuttoned his shirt taking it off soon his pants followed and I throw both articles of clothing off to be discarded with all the other pieces that night.

I smiled at him as I leaned into him and pushed him so he was now on his back. I looked for the tie that was still semi attached to the head board. "Tie him up and then sit in the chair until I say otherwise" I instructed to the first guy who had been watching the previous interactions. I got up as I watched as the first did what he was told and tied the other man up and went and sat down.

He was still watching every move I made, actually they both were. I started to unsnap my purple corset finally revealing my perky breasts and let it fall to the floor. My stockings had fallen down and I bent over to pull them up giving both men a different angle of my body.

When I had finished fixing them I flipped my long red hair upward so my hair fell nicely behind my back again. I was at the foot of the bed crawling up toward the only article of clothing he had left on, just like the other man, his boxers.

I grabbed the waist band, eager to see what I had caused. I pulled them down revealing something that made me very happy at what I had done. His cock was nice and hard, all 8.5 inches of it and it was a lot thicker than the other guy to my absolute pleasure.

I didn't waste much time in grabbing his balls and taking him into my mouth. I didn't know it was possible but he got harder as I licked the underside of his cock and gently played with his balls. I went back to his throbbing member going tantalizingly slow on it making sure to twirl my tongue around it as I sucked it down on him.

My pace quickened, slowly going a bit faster every so often. I started to use my hands as I sucked is dick making sure he was getting the most pleasure out of what I could be doing to him.

I then slowed down and pulled his cock out of my mouth, I then took his balls in to my mouth sucking on them knowing how much he liked them played with.

I then went back to sucking his cock loving the taste and it in my mouth. I then focused at the head of it taking it between my teeth and biting down just enough to inflict pleasurable pain with the right amount of pressure I knew I was doing it right when I heard a slight moan escape his lips.

That's all I needed to know that it was time to move on to more exciting things, I moved up his body trailing little nips and kisses where I saw fit.

I was right near his ear and whispered "If you try to pull anything like he did you will regret it, you will be punished and you will not find release tonight. Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress." he said looking at me, I knew he knew better then to disobey me but I couldn't take any chances and knotted the tie just a bit more.

Not bothering to respond I swung my leg over him and not bothering to go slow like the first man. I plunged myself on to his hard throbbing cock letting out a gasp at how amazing he felt in me.

"Oh fuck you feel so good my pet" I moaned. I bounced up and down on him loving his cock more than anyone I have had the pleasure to fuck.

I started playing with my clit, trying to enjoy having his wonderful cock in my tight pussy. "Your cock feels so goood." I was already so close to another orgasm, but now was the time to reward him.

As I was riding his cock cowgirl style I grabbed one of my breasts, then trailed my hand downward and behind me I found his ass as I was ridding him and started to slowly ride his cock. I started gently playing with it just rubbing my finger around his asshole, I knew he was enjoying it when his breath started to become ragged and I could feel him thrusting upward a little to meet my thrusts.

I looked toward the first man who was still sitting in the chair I could see he was hard again "Touch yourself but only cum when I tell you if you don't then you are done for the night."

I then got back to the cock at hand. As he was still in me I leaned forward so I was lying on top of him and started to rock my hips into him. Then I rotated around him so he was almost out of me and then would slam back down.

I repeated this a few times knowing it drove him crazy knowing it drove any man crazy. I then was fucking him harder than I had fucked any man wanting for him to get as near cumming as possible, remember that he couldn't cum until he was told and knowing him well enough that he wouldn't because he was a good pet and listened to his mistress.

I gave one final thrust before pulling off him, even though he protested when it happened. But in a quick movement my mouth was back over his shaft tasting both him and me turning me on even more if that were even possible.

As I was sucking him I took my fingers and found his asshole and started to play with it again. I pulled him out of my mouth and sly said "you may cum now" and quickly I returned to his cock with one hand playing with his balls the other hand still playing with his ass. It didn't take long before I could feel him tighten up and I squeezed his balls a bit tighter as he started cumming in my mouth I pulled out as he came all over my face and glasses.

"Did you like your reward, pet?" I said after his breathing became somewhat normal again.

All he could manage was a nod of his head and a small smile as he looked at me admiring his cum all over me. I smiled and then untied him. My attention then turned toward the first man still in his chair still stoking his hard cock. He was being a good boy now listening to what I had said now knowing what he missed out on.

I got up and walked over to him and said "Get up." When he did I grabbed him by his hard dick and walked him over to the bed that was still occupied.

I told the first man get up on his knees next to him he did as he was told. I started to suck his cock for the second time that night not very long just enough to get him wet again and having him crave some more fucking.

"Since you went against me earlier now is when you will regret it the most" I said to the first guy, I looked toward the second to make sure he was hard again and he was which made my smile a bit bigger. I grabbed the lube from the night stand and put some on to the second guy making sure he was nice and lubed up and told him to sit up.

"I want you to watch us don't take your eyes off of us" I said to the first man who was now at the foot of the bed. Then with my back toward the second man I hovered above his cock and he helped position himself at my ass, slowly I lowered myself down onto him. It took a while but soon enough he was all the way in. I leaned back into him as he slowly started to move. When I had adjusted to him in me I relaxed more.

As I was thrusting down on the second man I said "play with my pussy and breasts" he wrapped his hand in front of my and did as instructed and started playing roughly with my clit. He then wrapped the other hand in front of me and started teasing my nipple.

I closed my eyes letting myself submerge my thoughts in pleasure I couldn't help but moan "yes my pet your doing so good" I could feel him breathing heavily in my ear respond "anything to make you happy mistress" then he nipped at my shoulder sending waves of pleasure over me almost making me see stars but as quick as the pleasure started it stopped

12