A Date at the Beach

Story Info
A surprise text at work leads to afternoon sex.
2k words
4.44
18k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of fingers clacking on keyboards filled the office. I sat at my desk, blankly staring at a glowing monitor. I let out a bored sigh as I opened another pointless excel document. My long, lithe fingers clacked on the keyboard as my mind wandered. I'd been restless this entire morning. It was the same boring shit everyday.

Just thinking about the monotony of work made me bored and horny. I needed a break. I needed something new to spice things up.

My phone vibrated in the pocket of my pant suit, interrupting my thoughts. I pulled it out, wondering who it could be. People rarely texted me during work, and if it was a text, it was usually from some stupid horny guy that I matched with online months ago.

I smiled at the phone's screen. It was a message from Chris.

His text simply read, "Beach is empty. Meet in an hour?"

I started to feel a flush creep into my cheeks. I'd met Chris a month ago at a cooking class that I'd taken on a whim. We'd been partnered together, and I couldn't have been happier. That whole night it'd been hard to focus on the cooking with him standing right next to me. I'd been lucky though. Not only was he gorgeous, but he was smart too. He'd gracefully polish over my mistakes, cracking subtle jokes the whole time. The experience had revived my faith that not all men were disgusting pigs.

I'd been elated when he'd asked for my number after the cooking class. Since then we'd gone on a few dates, and he'd taken me to a private beach near his house. Just thinking of the place made my heart flutter.

My fingers ran across my phone's keyboard, "Perfect. I was starting to get bored at work!"

I powered off my computer as the clacking of the office hummed in the background. I picked up my purse and left my desk. My co-workers barely spared me a second glance.

On my way out I passed by Ted; the office's pervert. I could feel his eyes run up and along my lean, athletic frame as I passed. I smiled at myself. The greasy little fuck would have a better chance of becoming president than getting with me.

I felt the lingering gaze of his eyes on my ass. He could stare all he wanted, it took a completely different breed of man to get with me.

I hopped into my car and sped off towards Chris' beach house. The closer I got, the more excited I became. I could barely sit still in my car as I breezed through traffic. I felt the blood rush to my groin just thinking about how much better my day was about to be.

After rushing down a few long country roads, I arrived in front of Chris' house. It was a weathered looking, two story beach house. The first floor had an open floor plan, where a good portion of the walls were sliding doors, letting you really open up the place on nice days. For being in a place that was in perpetual summer, it was the perfect house.

Today the sliding walls were moved back to let the lovely summer breeze blow through. Chris was standing in his kitchen drinking a mojito. He watched me as I slid out of my car. His long, dark hair cascaded over his rough face.

He smiled at me as I walked over. I smiled back, my heart fluttering. His jawline could cut stone.

I stepped up into his house. He walked over towards me with two mojitos in hand.

"You look lovely today. I like seeing you in your work clothes." He said to me, his voice deep and gravely.

"Why thank you." I replied, taking a mojito out of his hand, "I happen to love seeing you in your work clothes too." A smile spread across my face.

He looked down at his worn blue button up and mid thigh khaki shorts. A snort escaped his lips.

"Are you ever going to stop teasing me for that?" He asked, taking a sip from his drink.

"Am I? Probably not. I mean, come on! I didn't even know you could make a living off of writing erotica until I met you. I really fucking missed out when they were handing out jobs at the job factory." I teased, unbuttoning the top button of my blouse.

"I can't argue with that. It does have its downsides though. Can't exactly go home and tell mom and pop about my work, now can I?"

"Oh please, like that matters. You think I like going home and telling my folks about the wonderful life of being an accountant? God I really needed this today though. Work was getting to be a bit of a drag."

I took a sip of my mojito as I followed Chris out to the back of the house. The house sat on a slight hill. Below us, a private beach lead out to a sea of wonderfully clear blue water. There wasn't another soul for miles around. I kicked off my heels and lay down on a beach lounge chair next to Chris.

He took hold of my free hand as he lay in a chair next to mine. His rough hands were gentle with me. His touch sent a wave of energy up my arm. My breath caught in my chest.

"It's a lovely day. I'm sorry to have called you out here. I was having trouble thinking. I couldn't stop thinking about how much more fun it'd be if you were out here with me."

"Please, I'd gladly come out here any day." I took a large swig, finishing my drink.

Chris' eyes widened as I put the glass under the lounge chair, "Done already? I'm always amazed at your ability to drink."

I smiled, looking over at his barely touched drink, "It was a long day, I just needed something to unwind."

He put his mojito down and got up and turned to look at me, "Well, I think that I could help with that."

The summer breeze drifted over us as he leaned over towards me. His hands glided over to the zipper of my pant suit. His strong hands easily undid the button. I scooched my butt up as he pulled my pants down in one fluid motion. My long, pale legs basked in the midday sun. He leaned down to kiss my thigh, tossing my pants behind him as an afterthought. His lips were rough against my smooth legs. Small tendrils of electricity shot up my leg.

His lounge chair creaked as he got up and stood at the end of mine. I watched him slowly unbutton his shirt. His lean, muscular body peaked through the thin fabric as it slowly fell off of his shoulders. I bit my finger. My eyes ran down his body, noticing the outline of his cock through his thin khaki shorts.

He got on his knees at my feet. He lifted my legs up and draped them over his back. The chair creaked as he put his weight on the end of it. He kissed my inner thigh as he slowly made his way towards me. At each touch it was getting harder for me to breath. He kissed my pussy through the thin, wet layer of panties that were covering it. I took a sharp breath in.

My eyes closed as he pulled my panties to one side. His lips pressed against me as his tongue searched for my clit. I smiled. It didn't take him long to find it. My breaths started to come short and heavy as he went to work.

I ran my hands through his long, dark hair. I ground my hips against his head, starting to feel the hint of an orgasm. Blood rushed to my chest and cheeks. My breaths started to come short and quick. My breasts heaved as waves of heat pulsed from my vagina. I bit my lip and held on to his hair as my body pulsed.

After a bit, he stopped and looked up to me. My nipples were rock hard as he smiled at me. His hands traveled up to my breasts. He played with them through my thin blouse. I caressed the bulge of his cock with my foot.

He untangled himself from my legs and stood at the edge of the lounge chair. I took off my blouse as he pulled his pants down. My breasts heaved in the air as sweat started to form on my chest. I felt incredibly hot. I wanted more, needed more.

I crawled to the edge of the lounge chair. His thick cock hung there, engorged. I looked up at him as I put his cock in my mouth. At first it was nothing but the tip. I teased him as I massaged his balls.

My pussy was beyond wet at this point. I could feel my juices trickle down onto the lounge chair. I started to play with myself as I took more of his cock in my mouth.

"You're lovely." He whispered to me as he held back my hair.

I grabbed onto the back of his strong, muscular thighs and forced his cock deeper into my mouth. I forced it until I felt it tickle the back of my throat.

My tongue ran under his cock, teasing it as I held him in my mouth. I started to choke on him. My eyes watered as I held him there. I breathed heavily out of my nose. My pussy felt like it was on fire as I deep throated him.

Finally, I let go. His wet, throbbing cock burst out of my mouth. I smiled up at him. A small stream of saliva dripped down my lips.

He leaned down and kissed me. His hand wrapped around the back of my neck, holding me there. I took in his lips, his tongue, his musk. It all overwhelmed me. I could barely breath as we kissed. My hands ran over his chest and back as he held me there.

We broke apart moments later. He smiled at me as I moved back on the lounge chair. He followed me. I stared at his cock as it bobbed in the air. I wanted it in me, I needed him to be in me, to be close to me.

I pulled him into me. I felt his wide cock slide into my pussy. My pussy stretched ever so slightly as he entered me. It drove me crazy. It made me want to wiggle and squirm. I bit my lip. He started to fuck me as I leaned back against the chair.

I could barely think. My body felt on fire as he pumped his dick into me. My breasts heaved in the air as I started to lose control. He bent down over me. I moaned out as he took my hands in his. I pressed my head into the crook of his neck. I could barely breath as he started to go faster and faster.

"Please, please, pleasepleaseplaseplease." I whispered into his ear over and over again.

Waves of heat pulsated over my entire body. I could barely keep up. My toes curled as I clutched onto his hands. I could feel sweat drip from his chest onto my breasts. His breath started to come faster and faster. I felt his muscles tense as we fucked. I bent my head back. A loud scream escaped my lips. He grunted out. I felt him finish inside of me.

He moved to lay next to me. Our chests heaved from exertion. Our bodies glistened with sweat in the midday sun. He kissed me on the cheek as I played with one of his nipples. Our legs were intertwined.

"Fuck. I'm so glad I signed up for that fucking cooking class." I said.

"You and me both" He replied, reaching over to run his fingers through my hair. Small tingles of electricity flew through my body from his touch.

I smiled as I kissed him. This had to be infinitely better than work.