A Date Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aren't you going to join me?" she asked, in an innocent tone.

"Hmmmm. What do you have hidden in the water?"

"Well, you've seen part of it."

"Yes, I have… and the other part you just want to keep hidden, don't you?"

"Yup… so come on in the Jacuzzi, and we'll see what feelings you can muster here."

I stepped into the tub, bracing myself against the wall. As I slowly slid down into the water, I noticed she had her legs spread. There wasn't enough room on the outside of her legs, so I gingerly rested my legs over hers. She rested her arms on top of my legs, and lightly stroked my calves. I rested my head against the sloped edge of the tub, a deep breath exhaling all the tension that had built to this moment. It was odd, I thought, that being in the company of such a beautiful woman, I felt so tense but didn't notice it. More odd was the fact that I felt so relaxed around her in the tub.

As I lifted my head I noticed that she had the same look on her face that I felt I had on mine. Her eyes were closed, her lips smiling slightly, head tilted back in the direction of the ceiling. I could see her relaxed pulse beating on her right side of her neck. Mine was still racing. She was extremely cool, calm, and collected. This gave me the feeling of being relaxed. I had never had a one-night stand with a woman, and I was hoping that this wouldn't turn into my first.

"You're beautiful," I whispered. Her smile broadened. She lifted her head slowly and looked over at me.

"You're not so bad, yourself." Her eyes were sparkling in the light from the halogen lamps embedded in the ceiling. The light caused the red highlights in her hair to look as if they were on fire.

She gently lifted my feet and placed them between her spread thighs. She gently pressed her nether regions into the soles of my feet. I've never been into foot games, but the tremendous heat, in addition to that held by the water, caused my hair (amongst other things) to stand on end. I could feel her rhythmically pulling my feet to her as she pressed her pussy into my foot. Her breath caught, and, as I looked at her, she was clearly enjoying this. Her head was leaned back against the sloped side of the tub, and her lips were slightly parted. Not having been in this position before, I did the first thing that came to mind.

Lightly, I began to massage her calves, which were now on the outside of my legs.

12