A Date Gone... Wrong?

Story Info
The date went... not as planned.
3.9k words
27.2k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Dee sat and prepared for her date, she wondered if there was something wrong with her. She knew that tonight would be her last date with George, but was not sure how to end it with him. Though he was a sweet, wonderful guy, he was, paradoxically, a sweet, wonderful guy.

She could not have explained, if asked, why such a handsome, witty, even thoughtful guy just didn't turn her on. You would think that a guy like that, who could make her laugh without warning, who was considerate of her feelings, who let her have her way on just about anything, would be the perfect man. But... "What was wrong with such a sweet guy?" she asked herself. "What's wrong with ME?"

Ironically, he was the kind of man she was drawn to. She hated the boastful, egotistic, selfish type, of which there seemed to be an unlimited supply, and enjoyed the company of the gentler sort. She just felt no sexual attraction. No excitement. He might as well have been... GAY!

With George, she had harbored some hope, for there was... something... there in his eyes, something down deep that hinted at... mystery? danger? She couldn't pin it down. But after dating for over a month, whatever it was never surfaced. She was disappointed. Worse, she actually liked him very much, and didn't look forward to hurting him. But, she didn't want to lead him on, either. This would not be a fun date...

--------------------------------------------

George knew what was coming. He had watched Dee in action for years at work, as she sabotaged relationship after relationship. He knew he was the "type" she dated, but he also saw that those guys didn't last. Judging by past experience, he knew his time was about up.

George WAS a nice guy. He was always thoughtful and considerate, often putting others before himself. He had made several attempts to be more intimate, but Dee resisted, and instead of pressing, he "respected" her. It's what he was taught to do, but it seemed to work against him. He was frustrated.

And he was aware of something else... she enjoyed teasing... controlling. She would make subtle promises, through body language, not spoken, but she never followed through. She seemed to get a perverse pleasure from building excitement, then frustration, in her dates.

But George had another side, one that he feared to unleash... yet one that was elbowing its way to the surface. He fought for years to push this side down, out of sight, and generally, he succeeded. But now, this side of him whispered in his ear... "She's going to dump you soon, so what have you got to lose?" So, after three weeks of dating, and actually losing headway, he began making his plans.

Now, the stage was set. The basic plan was to get her to his condo first, but he knew no plan could be perfect, so he allowed for many options and alternatives. He figured "I may have over-thought this thing, but I'll probably only get one chance..." So, stashed in his pockets, in his car, in his condo, everywhere, were... "toys". Hopefully, he would not need them early on, but one never knew...

--------------------------------------------

Their date went very well from the perspective of normal people, but Dee, as usual thought it "hum-drum", even boring, while her growing condescension and disrespect increasingly irritated George. The evening followed an almost predictable pattern until, at the end, when George normally would take her home, hoping to be invited in; he went instead, to his condo. Being actually closer than her place, and along the route to there, she didn't even realize where they were going until he turned up his driveway.

"What are we doing here?" she asked, slightly annoyed. She had herself already worked up for her "let's be friends" speech and wanted to get it over with. Now, here was a detour.

"You've never seen my condo, so I thought it was time. No, I won't take no for an answer" he said as she started to object.

Surprised by his assertiveness, but a bit pleased, she went along.

As she expected, he was a perfect gentleman as usual, opening her door, helping her from the car, etc. (yawn)

But once they were inside, she noticed, or more accurately, felt, a change. It took her a while to identify... but she did. He no longer ASKED her, but told her where to go, where to sit, what to drink. Also, he was considerably more forward toward her, and more physical. In his eyes, she detected a certain self-confidence. Little by little, she realized, she liked it.

From seemingly nowhere, he produced a drink... seven and seven, her favorite, to be sure, but unbidden, or even proffered. Presumptuous, she mused. And a bit STRONG as well, she thought after tasting it.

He sat next to her on the sofa, closer than his usual, but reasonable for their seventh date. Intrigued, she watched him as he became more... cocky. His arm rested behind her on the sofa as they talked, his charm and sense of humor keeping her at ease. And as the alcohol worked on her inhibitions, his hands became bolder, touching her arm, her leg, resting increasingly on more intimate places.

As she became more... uncomfortable... she also felt an odd attraction, an excitement. He leaned forward unexpectedly and kissed her. He had kissed her before, but this was somehow different, even possessive. She raised her hand to stop him, or at least to regain control, but he was ready for her. Gracefully, he grabbing her wrists, guiding them back, until they were behind her.

Then she heard "click", "click". Puzzled, and slightly drunk, she tried to raise her hands, but they were securely held behind her. He continued to kiss her as if he was completely entitled to whatever he wanted, as her helplessness gradually dawned on her. To her surprise, it also excited her.

He held her still with one arm while his free hand now unfastened her blouse buttons, unhindered. She couldn't speak with him French-kissing her, and he ignored her attempts. Her helplessness slowly turned to fear, though she knew he wouldn't hurt her. But she had always controlled her fate, and as that slipped away, her fear grew, and so did her arousal. She could feel her body... change.

He slipped her blouse down over her shoulders, exposing her lacy bra, then reached behind her and released the clasps holding it in place. Her muffled cries fueled the fire within him. It was time to increase the intensity.

He ended his kiss, freeing her mouth.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" she shouted. "LET ME GO!!!"

"Now, now. Don't be rude" he said as he slid bra and blouse down her body. Slowly, her breasts were revealed as he admired them.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" she shouted.

Feigning shock, he reached behind the sofa as he said "What a mouth you have on you. Such language! We'll have to do something about that."

As she opened her mouth to shout at him again, he pressed a red ball into it and fastened it behind her head. When he finished, the best she could do was mumble.

"There, isn't that better?" he said, as if to a child.

He fondled her breasts at will, enjoying her struggle. Her every move made her breasts jiggle, adding to his pleasure. His "dark side" was in control now. Complete dominance energized him. The lust for power drove him, and her resistance spurred him on. Her face became red from her efforts, and from her rage at losing control.

His free hand now slipped up her thigh, to the "V" of her legs. She squirmed at his touch, but he held her firmly. His fingers probed through her pantsuit, stroking where he knew her most sensitive spot lay hidden. She tried to cross her legs, but could not prevent his fingers from finding their target.

Gradually, the scent of her arousal became evident, and he smiled into her angry face as he stroked her. Her nipples had become aroused and stood at attention, so he took them into his mouth, one at a time, and suckled on them.

His actions, though she fought them, aroused and excited her. Everything he did brought her pleasure, though she would not admit it. The only negative thing was when she kicked the coffee table and hurt her shin. But he paused in tormenting her to rub the pain away. It was a confusing moment for both of them.

He continued to finger her and enjoy her breasts, her neck, her arms, and nibbling, stroking, licking, or whatever he wanted as her will to resist spent itself. Then, when she began to acquiesce, he increased the intensity again.

He pulled her to her feet and, with one smooth tug, pulled her pants and panties both right down to her ankles. She stood, hobbled and exposed, with her blouse and bra around her waist. She shrieked through the ball gag at the humiliation, which only served to excite him. Wanting more, he said "So, you ARE a natural blond!"

Angrily, she shouted, or rather mumbled, obscenities into the ball wedging her mouth open. Smiling, he turned her around and began fussing with the hand cuffs binding her wrists. She saw an opportunity approaching and waited to seize it, but before removing them, he fastened a second pair above her blouse and bra. Then, he slid cuffs, bra and blouse off, leaving her still shackled. Now she stood naked in his living room, pants around her ankles, gagged and bound, humiliated, and most importantly, sexually aroused.

"Now, Daddy wants you to cum for him, so don't disappoint!"

He slipped his arm behind her back and, standing in his living room, began suckling her left nipple. She moaned at the pleasure, and she was having to admit to herself that he WAS good at it. Then his other hand slid up her thigh and found her slit, his fingers entering briefly to wet themselves, then traveling up to find her nub of pleasure. Starting slowly, he made small circles around the little bump, causing her to tense, then, as she subconsciously thrust her hips forward, he gradually quickened his pace.

By now he was suckling her entire breast into his mouth, tickling her nipple with his tongue. Each time he did that she shuddered uncontrollably, so he did it even more.

After thirty seconds of that, her hips began thrusting forward in sync with his circles, and then, it happened. Her body tensed violently and she groaned through the gag. The scent of aroused female filled the room as her thighs became visibly wet. She had cum, and hard.

Her body seemed to go limp for a moment and George had to hold her up or she would have collapsed. He set her down on the sofa and pulled her pants and shoes off, tossing them aside. Still recovering, she gave no resistance as he spread her legs and knelt between them. Wrapping his arms around her thighs, he pulled her down until her hips rested on the edge of the cushion, then he nuzzled in to her love nest. His tongue licked from the back of her pussy all the way to her clit, sending a shockwave through her body. Her legs clamped down on his head in defense as she groaned through the gag, but he was already in position, and began licking, sucking, nibbling on her clit.

Dee's body writhed and squirmed as her senses overloaded. She came once, twice, three times, but he wouldn't stop. Her hips bucked, but his arms were wrapped around them, holding on for dear life. He tried to count her orgasms, but there were just too many, and they seemed to run together at one point, so he just let it go and had his fun.

It was only when she passed out that George worried. But, she was still breathing so he relaxed and waited for her to revive. He sat back and enjoyed the view of his conquest, naked and helpless, her thighs soaked from her own copious moisture, skin red and nipples rock hard from arousal. Her open pussy, wet and available, called to him, and his cock nagged at him to complete the deed. But his plan didn't go there, yet.

Dee began to stir, and she returned to consciousness. Resuming his position, George waited for her to remember where she was and what was going on. When he saw realization in her eyes, he said "There, has Dee rested? You didn't ask permission to take a break. Daddy will have to punish for that" then he continued his assault on her clit.

"Nmo!!" she cried through the ball. He smiled and tickled her clit with his tongue. Almost immediately, she began cumming. He made her cum another ten times, which he counted out in his head, before ceasing.

He rose to his feet and pulled her up with him. He noted with satisfaction that she no longer seemed angry, though she was dazed. The bizarre thing, and something that enhanced Dee's domination, was that George was still fully clothed, while Dee was naked and fully exposed. For both of them, it was highly erotic.

"There, now. Is Dee going to behave for Daddy?" he said.

She nodded pleadingly. Leading her by the elbow, he took her to his bedroom. In there, he placed a collar around her neck and leather cuffs on her ankles. She gave no resistance to whatever he did.

He stood her next to and facing the right arm of an overstuffed chair and secured her ankles to the chair legs. Then he bent her over and clipped a chain to her collar. She was now bent over the soft, stuffed arm with her hands cuffed behind her.

"Dee was a bad girl" he said. "Bad girls get punished" Then, to her astonishment: WHACK!!! Her bottom met the business end of a paddle! WHACK!!! WHACK!!! WHACK!!!

As her bottom heated, and pain jolted her body, she felt herself getting aroused again. She yelped at first, but the yelps turned to groans as her pussy began preparing for the fucking she fully expected to follow. Yes, she expected it! To her surprise, she craved it. She wanted his cock filling her, thrusting into her. She wanted him to claim her, and take what was his.

He paused, his hand caressing her flaming hot ass. His fingernails raked across the sensitized skin, jolting her further. She could smell her own scent again, as her arousal announced itself and filled the room.

"Do you understand now how important it is to obey Daddy?" he asked in an ominously low, calm voice.

She nodded her head, as much as possible, enthusiastically agreeing. His finger found her sensitized clit again, and he fingered her through two more orgasms before resuming.

WHACK!!! WHACK!!! WHACK!!! She was hot for him. She raised her hot, pink ass to be spanked the way she always secretly craved. He didn't disappoint. Then, the ultimate surprise... she came... from the spanking! There was no doubt. It excited the hell out of her to be treated this way. Now, all she wanted was for him to fill her pussy, to fuck the hell out of her.

He moved around the chair and unclipped the chain, standing her up. She looked at him with lust and respect now. His face was very different. He exuded authority, confidence, power, ownership. She had never seen him like this. It took her breath away.

He unclipped her ankles, allowing her to stand more comfortably. Then, he removed the ball gag. As he removed the hand cuffs, he said. "Go get dressed and I'll take you home."

She was shocked! ...not to mention horny. "Aren't you going to fuck me?" she asked in a small voice.

"You were a bad girl. Only good girls get rewarded like that" he said off-handedly. He was amazed at the change that had come over her. He half expected to be arrested after tonight, but this...

"Please... Daddy... please fuck me. I promise I'll be good." It was more than a game to her now. She had never had such great sex, and wanted to feel completed, nor had she found a man that fulfilled her fantasy of being dominated, at least not one who she actually liked personally. Here was something special, and she didn't want to lose it.

She dropped to her knees and lowered her head in submission. George was stunned. He certainly hadn't expected THIS. But... it was such a turn on... His erection gave him away, as Dee noticed and smiled to herself.

"Very well..." George improvised, trying to cover his surprise, "I think there might be a way for you to earn your way back into my good graces..." Then, continuing the theme, he said "Take my pants off..."

Smiling, she began to stand, but his hand pressed down on her shoulder, holding her down on her knees. Puzzled, she looked up at him.

"I did not give you permission to stand" he said with a frown. A thrill raced through her. She lowered her head once more.

"Forgive me, Daddy" she said respectfully. Reaching up, she ceremoniously unfastened his belt and unzipped his pants. She then gently pulled both pants and underwear down, revealing his rigid cock. Her eyes widened with lust. She wanted to feel him moving inside of her. She reached up to touch it.

"NO! Put your hands behind your back, and open your mouth" he commanded.

She quickly obeyed. Lifting her chin, he guided his cock to her waiting mouth. "Suck" was all he said. Anxious to please, she began sucking, doing her best to make an impression. "NO TEETH!" he scolded.

She was mortified. She had always thought her 'technique' was pretty good, but here she was immediately being corrected. She adjusted her mouth, making sure that no teeth touched his cock. Then she began pressing her head onto the shaft, using her lips and tongue as she stroked it.

"Deeper" he said, and with his right hand holding the back of her head, he thrust his hips forward, penetrating her throat. She gagged, and brought her hands up instinctively to protect herself.

"Did I tell you to move your hands?" he growled. She quickly thrust them back behind her and clasped them together to keep herself from repeating the transgression.

His thrusts now went deep into her mouth, penetrating her throat. She began timing herself so she could breathe as his cock withdrew. He held her head with both hands now, fucking her head and feeling the power of complete control, while she became further aroused by the complete loss of control.

Suddenly, he thrust forward, spewing his load deep into her throat. Frantically, she began swallowing, trying to enhance his pleasure, not wanting to miss a drop. He ordered her to clean him off, then leaned back against the bed as she sucked and licked him clean.

When he decided she had done enough, he pulled her to her feet and over to his bed. "Put your elbows on the bed" he ordered.

Delighted, she thought she would get the fucking she craved. But as she braced for penetration, she suddenly felt the sting of his cat-o-nine-tails.

"Ow!" she cried.

"Thought you could disobey me, did you?" he growled. Thwack!

"You need to learn obedience" Thwack!

With each thwack, Dee flinched, but became more flushed with arousal. The whole scene was exciting for George, too, as his cock had now come back to life. She groaned loudly and pushed her bottom up to be more accessible. Noticing this, George paused whipping her bottom and reached down to finger her exposed clit. Dee jumped at the change of tack, then pushed back against his finger.

"Does Dee like Daddy's punishment?" he asked.

"M Hmp" she moaned.

He smacked her ass hard, making her jump. "I can't hear you" he insisted.

"Yes, Daddy" she quickly replied. Her pussy was soaking wet by now as he fingered her clit in quick little circles. He felt her pussy contract as she came again.

"Is Dee going to behave Daddy now?" he asked.

"Yes, Daddy" she responded with a shaky voice.

He stimulated her for several minutes, until she came again, then, leaning close, asked "Whom do you belong to?"

Stunned by the question, Dee hesitated. She never considered herself anything but her own. This was a big deal to her. But as she hesitated, she noticed... he stopped! She wiggled her bottom, wanting him to continue, but he waited. In desperation, she said "YOU! I BELONG TO YOU, DADDY!"

Setting his cat aside, he moved behind her and grabbed her hips. Wet as she was, he easily shoved his cock deep into her from behind. Even as roughly as he violated her, she groaned with delight. Every few thrusts, he spanked her on her ass, causing her to jump, and to emit a moan. She held the bedspread tightly in her clenched fists as he pounded her and spanked her bottom.

12