A Date Gone... Wrong?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his hands holding her hips, she felt completely under his control. She began to come after every tenth thrust or so. She was in heaven, though she was becoming exhausted.

Then, when he said "You now belong to me", she said "Yes, Daddy" and she came.

When he said "You will come to me whenever I call you" she said "Yes, Daddy" and she came.

And when he said "You will obey me, no matter what I ask of you" she said "Yes, Daddy" and she came again.

Finally, he said, "You've been a good girl, so you may now feel me cum inside of you" and he held her close, penetrating her deeply, and came in her pussy. She didn't feel it, but knew he was cumming, and came hard herself.

After expending himself inside of her, he collapsed on top of her, pinning her to the bed. As his cock shrank and slid from her pussy, she felt a wave of regret. But then, she smiled to herself feeling the comfort his weight on her back. She was his, a concept new to her, but the more she thought of it, the more she liked the idea. With that thought on her mind, she drifted off to sleep.

When she awoke, she was laying fully on his bed, under the covers. Light was trickling in through the closed curtains. "It must be Saturday morning" she thought to herself. Looking around, she could not see George. Puzzled, she rose, noting that she was not sticky from all of the sex the night before, and she realized that he must have cleaned her off before tucking her in. Significantly, she still wore her collar. On the bed was a plush terry cloth robe. Then she noticed it: the smell of fried eggs, and bacon.

She slipped the robe over her naked body, and crept down the hall toward the kitchen. There he was, standing by the stove, wearing a robe like hers, making breakfast. The table was set for two. A single rose lay by one setting.

As a smile crept across her face, she thought "I think I'm going to like belonging to... Daddy".

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More likely she's going to send "Daddy" to jail for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good Story!

Great writing. Wish I could vote on it.

sheridans_obsessionsheridans_obsessionalmost 12 years ago
Love this story!

Have you been reading my thoughts and desires? This was one very hot story that I will read over and over again. Thank you!

nettielounettielouabout 13 years ago
omg!!

this story had me so hot from the beginning to the end... good writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
mmmmm

this story was way hotter than i expected

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Daddy's Kitty She realizes Daddy's claim on her runs deeper than she thought.in BDSM
Shared Against my Will Husband binds me, helps his friends rape me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
An Alternate Ending… Her mind says no but her wet slutty cunt says yes…in NonConsent/Reluctance
Asian Breeding Camp American born Chinese young women and white men in summer...in Interracial Love
Forced Whore Ch. 01 A woman is made one man's property.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories