A Date to Remember

Story Info
A loving couple experiment with an older man.
4.5k words
4.44
63.3k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The date

It would be a birthday treat. They had agreed that this one night would be their night. Richard had suggested it. A date night, albeit with a difference.

This night they would both dress to impress, they would flirt and they would tease but they might also allow the options to be a little more open.

Richard had told Kim his fantasy. He wanted to see her with another man. He wanted to watch as she pleasured him, as she teased him and aroused him as he knew she could. More than this though he wanted to see her face when her climax surged through her body as another man held her close and penetrated her deep. She found it hard to admit but the fantasy aroused her too. Ever since he first suggested it, it had lurked deep within her desires.

They had fantasised and they had role-played but now, well, what was there to lose?

Richard booked a 5 star hotel in London. Kim was nervous but she felt intrigued by the idea also. This night really would be about guilt-free, unadulterated fun.

She had picked a new outfit; tight and fitted leather skirt, short and expensive, with new Laboutin heels, a silk shirt, silk lingerie and an afternoon in the spa and beauty salon she felt incredible - and she looked it too.

As Richard watched her getting ready, pulling her seamed stockings slowly up her freshly waxed legs he felt a flutter in his stomach and an electricity in his groin. She dropped her bright red lipstick into her clutchbag and smiled.

"Ready?!" she grinned naughtily, almost daring him to decline

"Always," he croaked, totally taken in by her stunning beauty and flirtatious charm.

They made their way down to the hotel bar, eyes never far from each other, each one thinking, what if?

"Two vodka martinis please."

Kim liked it when Rich ordered for her. She had always enjoyed being looked after, being spoilt, almost reveling in her natural submissiveness.

They sat together by the bar and chatted. The cocktails immediately set the tone and as the strong liquor slipped down over their lips they were soon in fantasy mode again.

Before they had even had a chance to order again another two drinks presented themselves before them.

"Compliments of the gentleman at the end of the bar," smiled the barman, half knowingly.

Both of their gazes turned to see an older, well dressed man smiling back at them. He oozed an air of unassuming confidence. He had short dark hair and a nice even tan, chiseled good looks in an unconventional way. His tailor made suit looked expensive as it stretched over his fit, strong arms and broad chest.

Richard looked to Kim and he could see that she liked him. They both raised their new glasses as a toast as Kim let out a nervous smile to their generous new admirer.

They continued to drink their cocktails and chat, aware that they were being watched by their gentleman friend. Occasionally they would look and smile back to him. He didn't rush but they all knew they would soon be chatting together.

It was Richard who made the first move. With a conspiratory grin from Kim, he gestured to the empty seat next to them and nodded to the man to join them. They both watched as he let out a smile and moved down the bar towards them.

"Hi," he grinned confidently, "My name is Tom." He reached to take Kim's hand and she let him hold it and raise it slowly to his lips to kiss it in an innocent gentlemanly way. Richard watched as her manicured nails curled around his strong hands and his lips traced the back of hand, her cheeks flushed red.

After a confident shake of Richard's hand he sat down next to Kim on the leather seat. They started to make some small talk and mostly led by Tom quickly established who they were and what they did. There was a question that remained unasked, it was on everyone's minds; what happens next?

Tom ordered and paid for another round of drinks and soon they were all laughing and flirting together. Tom paid particular attention to Kim and made her blush when he told her how beautiful she looked and what an amazing outfit she had on.

"Oh come on!" she laughed, "I bet you'd say that to every girl here!" she smiled challengingly at him, as her hand rested on Richard's thigh.

"Seriously," he smiled back looking her straight in the eye, "The moment you walked into the room I found it hard to take my eyes off you. You are stunning." He let the last word linger and hang in the air.

Kim gently squeezed her husband's thigh and it was obvious that she was interested by this new man. Richard enjoyed the compliments and overt sexual interest this gentleman was paying his wife. He felt so proud of her.

"So tell me," Tom smiled "What exactly are you two hoping for tonight?"

The direct question took both Richard and Kim by surprise. Had they misjudged the situation? Dare they say what they had discussed in bed that morning?

Kim was the first to respond, "We are looking to have fun," she smiled innocently but with a glint in her eye, "Maybe, even with a new friend."

Tom laughed out loud and Richard felt his heart skip a beat. Did she really just say that?! Kim looks at Richard for reassurance and he can't help but smile at her. He nods enthusiastically.

Tom smiles again, and his hand falls ever so gently onto Kim's knee. "This could be an interesting night," he grins, as his hand confidently and openly touches her for the first time, lingering on her stockinged thigh.

Kim looks to his hand and blushes, pushes her long brown hair back behind her ear and looks at Tom and then at Richard; she doesn't move away.

As they finish their drinks Tom's hand is still on Kim's knee, now edging ever so slightly higher. Richard can't take his eyes off this moment of intimacy between his wife and another man.

"She is a great kisser," he states confidently, looking at his wife who again blushes.

"Oh really?" replies Tom, "Now that is something I would love to be able to comment upon." his dark eyes glint.

"Are you serious?!" Kim replies, looking at her husband.

"Why not?! It would be totally harmless," he grins mischievously.

Tom needs no further invite and he quietly slides closer to Kim, they are looking into each other's eyes. Kim hesitates but as Tom grips her thigh, his fingers gently teasing and stroking the soft inside of her slightly open legs, he leans in and kisses her red lips as her husband sits back and watches.

Kim lets him kiss her and then as Tom opens his mouth she does too and Tom's tongue expertly slides into her mouth, she feels a buzz of excitement and confusion as she sits in the middle of the bar French kissing this stranger.

"Wow," gasps Richard, as Tom pulls away with a grin, his hand moves gently further up Kim's inner thigh "Was I right?!"

"Totally correct, she is as amazing at kissing as she looks," replies Tom.

Kim blushes and fixes her hair nervously, her cheeks glow red as she feels a mixture of intense arousal and some nervous doubt. Richard looks to reassure her with a smile.

"Well, now the drinks are finished, maybe we could get some room service, upstairs?!" suggests Richard.

"Definitely," agrees Tom.

They both look to Kim.

"Um, ok then," she whispers as she bites her lip, "Sure!" she grins.

Tom holds her hand as he helps her slide out of her seat and then they walk towards the lift together, Richard walks alongside.

The lift doors open and Richard and Kim look to each other knowing that this is the last chance to say no, they both nod and Richard steps into the lift. Tom still holds Kim's hand as she follows him into the lift.

The lift doors slowly close and without asking permission Tom immediately pulls Kim closer to him and kisses her again. She is less shy this time and almost instinctively their tongues find each other. Richard stands back as he sees Tom's hand slowly rub and caress his wife's pert ass through her tight leather skirt, their kiss becomes less hesitant and increasingly passionate, the slit in Kim's skirt reveals her thigh pushing up against Tom's crotch.

She turns to look at Richard as Tom's hands linger on her body, "My god," she gasps, "This is so intense."

"So tell me, how intense is this?" Tom asks as he presses his body into Kim's, pushing her perfect leather clad ass into the wall of the lift and pressing his strong fit body into hers, his bulging crotch rubbing over Kim's thigh as his hand slides up under Kim's tight skirt and slowly traces up her inner thigh. He kisses her again hard, as their tongues meet and explore his hand brushes between her legs and slowly strokes her pussy through the silk of her expensive lingerie, her body gives away her desire - she is wet. Richard watches as his wife puts her arms around Tom and allows him to explore her body.

Everyone knows what is on the cards now.

The lift doors open and Richard walks across the corridor and opens the room. Tom leads Kim in, arm in arm.

The door swings shut and Tom leads Kim into the room as Richard waits in the dark corner, already an observer to the action.

Tom wraps his arm around Kim and pulls her into him as they kiss again, she lets out a soft moan as his lips trace down from her ear to her neck, her nipples already hard and prominent in her silk top and half cup bra.

Tom's hand reaches up to brush over her full breasts as they look into each others eyes, their bodies slowly grind against each other.

"Look at him," Tom whispers in her ear, and she obediently glances over to Richard sitting in a chair in the corner of the suite.

Their eyes connect and each sees the passion and desire to continue.

Richard watches as Tom caresses Kim's nipples and breasts, he feels his own erection pushing at his trousers as he begins to imagine how hard Tom must feel playing with his wife.

"Stroke my cock as you look at him," Tom again whispers in Kim's ear. Still eyes locked, Richard watches as his beautiful wife's manicured hand traces over Tom's chest and down to his crotch. He watches as her hand flattens over his considerable bulge and starts to rub slowly up and down. She bites her lip and Richard can tell that her hand is on something she is finding hugely erotic.

Tom lets out a very satisfied groan and gently guides Kim backwards to the bed, she sits on the edge of the bed and looks up into Tom's eyes as he smiles down at her. He slowly undoes his belt and then gestures for Kim to unzip him, she hesitates and looks over at Richard who is totally entranced by the vision of his wife so close and intimate with another man. Richard nods his head and gives his wife a reassuring smile.

Kim's hand reaches up and she slowly starts to unzip the fly on Tom's expensive suit. His trousers slip down over his thick strong thighs to reveal a large bulge within a tight pair of calvin kleins. His manhood is visibly hard, thick and circumcised as it pushes against the tight fabric, rising diagonally across his groin and barely contained within his pants.

Without looking for approval, Kim's palms flatten over Tom's cock and she starts to rub him through the fabric of his pants. His penis feels hard and hot, she can feel it pulse in response to her touch and she feels a dart of excitement mixed with nerves.

"Kiss it," Tom whispers down to her with a calm authority. No one in the room doubts she will not respond. Kim flicks her hair to one side and lowers her head to Tom's crotch, her red lips purse and gently kiss his bulging shaft through the material of his pants. There is an audible murmur from Richard as his wife's lips continue their journey up Tom's shaft to his large prominent helmet, where her tongue darts out and she slowly circles the outline of his cock head. Just 45 minutes ago they had shared their first kiss and now this.

"Mmmmmm yessss..." groans Tom, "Pull down my pants."

Kim looks over at Richard but this time needs no encouragement as she hooks her fingers into the waistband of Tom's pants and pulls them over his cock and down his thighs. His thick heavy penis flops out and stands up already erect and pulsing.

Kim hesitates and looks up at Tom, then extends her hand and wraps it around his shaft. His cock is thicker than Richard's and the difference is an immediate arousal. She starts to slowly wank his cock, feeing it's impressive girth; it stiffens again at her touch and exposes the hint of gleaming precum from it's tip.

"She gives the best blowjobs I have ever had," Richard states from the sideline. As if to encourage his darling wife to know that she has his total approval to prove it to her older lover.

She lets out a little smile and lowers her head to Tom's naked cock, her lips kiss his helmet and down his thick shaft, her tongue darts out as her mouth travels back up to his cock head and her tongue slowly circles his helmet and she tastes his sweet precum for the first time, she opens her mouth and swallows his meaty cock as her hand works slowly at the base of his shaft, gently building a steady rhythm.

"Oh god yes, mmmm," murmurs Tom, "You are very good at that," he grins as her tongue and hand work over his stiff cock. "You enjoy sucking cock, don't you?"

Richard can see Tom's helmet and shaft glisten with his loving wife's saliva and he feels his spine and balls tingle. It is such an erotic sight for him to see his wife enjoying sucking this dominant man's penis.

Tom's hand reaches down to Kim's head and he caresses her hair and gently guides her head back and forth on his big cock. The rhythm intensifies and Kim is soon subservient to Tom as he pushes his cock into her willing mouth, she drops her hands to her side and allows Tom to fuck her sweet red lips with some powerful long strokes. His cock now rock hard and helmet swelled. He looks over at Richard and smiles as he slowly pushes his big penis into his wife's willing mouth and then pulls back again, he wipes his glistening helmet over her perfect red lips. Tom clearly enjoying showing the sexual power he now possesses over this willing couple.

Tom pulls back and slowly undoes the buttons on Kim's silk blouse. He undresses her effortlessly and she sits on the bed in her expensive date night lingerie that Richard bought her but that now is arousing another man altogether. It is an Agent Provocateur half cup bra that allows her light brown nipples to protrude over the French silk. Tom moves down to her leather pencil skirt and unzips it, he pulls it down to reveal the matching suspender set and thong.

"Stunning," he breathes in erotic admiration for Kim, she blushes but enjoys his attention and approval. Tom's hands slowly work back up Kim's body to her breasts, he caresses them with the palm of his hand and then firmly massages and pulls on Kim's hard nipples, she gasps in pleasure at his touch as the stimulation of her nipples immediately makes her clit tingle.

"Lie back darling," he commands her.

Kim lies back and turns her head to her husband as Tom opens her legs and on his knees starts to kiss her inner thighs, slowly working higher and higher to her crotch.

She lets out an involuntary moan as Tom kisses her pussy through the silk of her panties. The wet patch of her juices now joined by the wetness of his tongue. He slides a finger under her thong and traces over the full lips of her waxed pussy.

"Richard, your wife is so very wet right now, Isn't that right Kim? Tell Richard how your pussy feels."

Kim confesses shyly, "It's really hot. I'm wet..." she croaks.

Richard gulps and smiles, equally aroused and shocked by his wife's confession.

Tom drops his head and his strong tongue licks over Kim's clit and she gasps loudly.

"Ohhhh fuck..." Her hands grip the sheets of the bed as Tom starts to lick, kiss and savor her tight wet hole.

"Tell him who you are wet for," Tom playfully states.

Kim's brow furrows with the sexual tension as her clit is stimulated by this new man and she confesses to her love, "I'm wet for you, Tom..." she whispers it almost guiltily but everyone in the room hears it.

Tom hooks his fingers into her thong and quickly pulls it down. Richard watches as his wife obediently raises her cute ass to allow this man to remove her panties and totally expose herself to him. Tom holds her wet thong as he smiles at Richard, he tosses it over to him.

Tom's fingers now slide into Kim's pussy as his tongue circles her clit, he is a confident lover and his ability has Kim's body pulsing with desire. His tongue gently explores her pussy lips and slides down to her tight little asshole as his fingers press harder on her clit. Kim emits a deep soft moan as Tom's tongue playfully teases her asshole as he stimulates her clitoris. He kisses her butt and then works back over her lips to her clit, his tongue flattens and he presses firmly on her most sensitive place as his fingers works deeply in her hot wet hole.

She does not normally allow herself to let go with oral sex but for some reason this time she feels totally out of control, her mind is racing. Surely not already? But yes, she almost can't believe it when her first climax explodes through her body, her body writhes under Tom's expert tongue and she cums hard on his face, her eyes closed in total pleasure, her juices flooding onto his tongue and lips as her climax overcomes her.

Richard holds Kim's wet panties to his lips and rubs his crotch slowly at the sight of his innocent wife cumming so quickly with another man. He watches captivated as Tom rises from his knees and stands between Kim's legs with his hard thick cock just inches from his wife's wet and open pussy. He watches as Kim wraps her legs behind Tom and pulls him closer, she wants to be fucked by him, she is offering her pussy to him.

Tom smiles at Richard as he takes his cock and rubs his bare helmet over her wet lips and clit. Kim bites her lip as she feels the hot hard meat of Tom's penis stimulate her most sensitive part "yesssss..." she murmurs.

"This is it. Are you ready?" Tom looks at Kim. "Yesssss..." Kim replies huskily.

Tom looks over at Richard, who nods approvingly.

Tom needs no more encouragement - he holds kim by the hips as he starts to penetrate her hot wet pussy. His thick cut cock slips between her lips and she groans loudly at the sensations of a new bigger cock pushing into her hot wet slit.

"Oh fuck yessss!" she gasps as she lies back and grips the sheets as she feels Tom filling up her married pussy. "That feels so, so good..." she murmurs with eyes closed.

Richard watches as Tom's powerful body moves on top of his wife and he sees his hard cock push deeper inside her. Kim's stockinged legs clamp around Tom as he starts to push with a gentle rhythm, allowing Kim to get used to her new lover and his thick hard dick that is pleasurably stretching her pussy.

Richard thinks what a beautiful sight it is to see his lingerie clad wife beneath a powerful naked man, his body flexing and pumping as his cock slides deeper into her married pussy, she has no inhibitions now as she opens her legs to his thrusts, his toned ass pumping up and down as his pace quickens.

Kim starts to become unusually loud; whether it is for Richard's pleasure or just her own loss of control she starts to moan and groan like never before as the bed shakes with every deep penetrative thrust of Tom's hips, there is no other word for it, he is fucking her, and getting harder and deeper with each movement.

Richard can now clearly see Tom's heavy balls slapping into Kim's ass as he penetrates her completely. She lets out a loud moan as Tom finds her deepest spot. She holds onto his strong arms as he teases her, slowly pulling his thick cock back and then firmly pushing deeper into her, he has her very aroused and panting. Her climax is visibly building once more with each push, she grips Tom as she groans loudly. Without saying a word she pulls Tom into her, desperate for him to make her cum again. Her hands on his naked firm ass as he pumps her deep and firm, grinding his heavy balls against her ass as his cock swells in her tight pussy.

12