A Date with a Neighbor

Story Info
Her passion returns as she dates a younger man.
2k words
4.26
58.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,359 Followers

I was sitting at my kitchen table when I heard the front door bell. To my surprise, it was Jimmy Clayton my neighbor from across the street.

"Jimmy, what a nice surprise, when did you get back? Please, come in would you like some coffee?"

"Hi Mrs. Fallon, I just got back yesterday and I would love some coffee. I've officially completed my obligation to the Army and other than some reserve meetings; I'm done being a soldier. Is Jessie here?"

"No, I'm sorry Jimmy, Jessie's not here she enrolled at State and won't be back till Thanksgiving. Come on into the kitchen and we'll have coffee. Be careful for my kitchen door it coming off the hinges and it gets stuck sometimes."

"I can fix that door for you; one thing the Army taught me is to be handy with tools."

"I don't think I have any tools, when Mr. Fallon left me he took all his tools with him. Whatever I have is in that top drawer there."

Jimmy went to my junk drawer and rummaged around,

"Here, this should do it."

He pulled out a screwdriver I didn't know I had. In about five minutes, my door was back on its hinges and working properly.

As Jimmy sat down to drink his coffee I couldn't help but notice what a man he'd grown into. I had always thought of him as that cute kid down the street who had a crush on my Jessie but now he was a man with broad shoulders and a manly five o'clock shadow on his face.

"Jimmy thanks so much for that door, this place sure needs a man's touch, ever since George left the house has just gone to hell."

I didn't say that the house wasn't the only thing that needed a man's touch. I hadn't felt the touch of a man in almost two years and as I now sat next to this young man, I felt something warm growing inside me.

"Mrs. Fallon, I have some spare time right now, what if I came over, and fixed whatever you wanted."

I told him I could sure use the help and would pay him for any work he did. He said we could talk about that later and went home to get his tools.

Jimmy came over every day, first joining me in a cup of coffee and then to work on my old tired house. The third day he brought me a rose when he came, saying a pretty woman deserved pretty things and I blushed like a schoolgirl. Friday I told him I wanted to settle up with what I owed him for all the work he did for me. He refused any money yet I still insisted saying it was only fair, as he had worked so hard.

"I tell you what, Mrs. Fallon, you go out with me tomorrow night, and we can call it even."

"You mean like a date, why Jimmy Clayton I'm not only old enough to be your mother I'm older than your mother."

"Come on Mrs. Fallon, you're not anything like my mom, you've always acted young and I've always had fun when I was around you, besides you're beautiful. I just want to take you out for a good time."

I could feel my cheeks turning red as I thought what the hell, so I told him yes before I chickened out.

I asked him where we were going, he just said it would be a surprise and I should dress nice but comfortable. He leaned down and kissed me a long slow kiss right on the lips, I felt my heart flutter but I held the kiss not wanting it to stop. When he finally pulled away, I brushed the back of my fingers across his cheek. I asked him to do me one favor, and he looked down at me with a smile then said he would gladly do anything for me. I almost took the double meaning to heart and I wanted to drag him upstairs to my lonely bed but instead I only said,

"Just don't shave before our date; I like the feel of your whiskers, oh and call me Ellie."

Later that day my friend Doris called to see how my handy man had done and when I told her that he had asked me out I swear I could hear her jaw drop open over the phone.

"You don't know where he's taking you? Girl you'd better wear something sexy, how bout that sundress you wore to Sharon's barbecue? So tell me El, are you going to shave? You know what they say about first dates, you only shave if you want to get laid."

"Doris Peterson, how can you talk like that? A lady doesn't do something like that on a first date, besides I'm an old lady he won't want to do anything like that with me."

As I sat there talking I began to think about being next to a naked man. It had been so long just the thought made my panties wet. As soon as I hung up the phone I ran upstairs and drew a hot bath, then proceeded to shave everything.

Saturday morning I heard the doorbell, at the door was a deliveryman holding a long flower box with a note attached that read,

"Dear Ellie although these roses pale to your beauty I hope you will enjoy them. The hours pass to slow as I wait for tonight. Yours, J"

The thought brought tears to my eyes as I fumbled in my pocket for something to give to the flower man, I think I ended up giving him a twenty but I didn't care. No one had sent me flowers since before I was married and just the thought made me cry as I looked for a tall vase to put my lovely roses in.

Jim arrived at eight and as I walked in the front room to let him in I noticed the scent of my roses and it made me smile as I opened the door.

He was dressed in a black linen sport coat with a white shirt opened at the collar and I noticed some chest hair peeking out over the top button. He looked as handsome as a movie star and like I had asked, he did not shave. I thanked him for my flowers then stood on my tiptoes and kissed him lightly. He put his arms around me and gave me a hug while I rubbed my cheek against his stubble enjoying the feel of a man. He told me I looked beautiful and my dress was sexy I blushed but said thanks and that I hoped it was appropriate for where we were going. He said it was perfect and that we were going on a moonlight picnic. He said he had a friend whose parents lived in the Hollywood Hills; they had a terrific view from their back yard and while the house was being renovated, it was empty.

When he escorted me to his car, I noticed it was a Mercedes convertible

"Is this your car, you never drove anything like this."

"My old clunker just didn't seem right so I rented this for the weekend. I hope you don't mind the top down, I can put it up if you like."

I told him I'd love to ride with the top down and ran back inside to get a scarf to hold my hair down. Jimmy held the door for me as I got in his fancy convertible then he ran around to the other side and jumped in. I told him with my hair in a scarf I felt like Audrey Hepburn and of course, he asked who that was. We drove across the valley to the Hollywood Hills and up Lookout Mountain Drive until we reached a house with scaffolding built up around it. He jumped out and ran around to open my door for me, he then went to the trunk to get his picnic basket as I noticed my high heel sandals wouldn't work in the high grass. He gave me an embarrassed laugh as he saw me taking them off saying he should have warned me we would be outside. I told him I was fine and I enjoyed the tall grass between my toes. We went around the side of the house to a beautiful backyard, which had a glorious view of Hollywood and into the city.

My date spread a blanket under a Live Oak and with the full moon; we had plenty of light for our picnic. Jimmy opened a bottle of champagne, poured it into crystal flutes then put a strawberry in each goblet. We dined on cold chicken and spinach salads and a cheese board consisting of brie and camembert and an assortment of grapes. We drank champagne and watched the lights of the city stretching as far as the horizon; I thought they looked like stars. I wondered aloud about all the headlights heading down La Cienega and across Hollywood Boulevard. Jimmy said that it was Saturday night and they were all looking for love.

After our meal, I nestled between his legs as he leaned against the Oak Tree. I shivered either from the cooling evening or from his closeness. He put his arms around and pulled me into him and I could feel his warm breath on my neck. He asked me if I wanted more bubbly and although I didn't want him to move I said OK. He jumped up and got a new bottle but he popped the cork too fast and it came spraying out all over my bare feet and legs. I screamed at the shock of the cold wine and laughed like a teenager. He said let me fix that, and picked up my foot and licked the champagne from my feet. He continued to run his tongue up my leg to my knee. It felt so erotic I let out a slight moan, he looked into my eyes then pushed my dress up and licked up to my new panties. He pulled them to the side and began to kiss me in my most private place. His tongue on my clitoris felt like an electric shock straight to my soul and it immediately caused me to have thunderous orgasm. Afterwards my body was so sensitive I had to push him away. As he sat up, I leaned over and kissed him tasting my own juices on his lips.

"Ellie I want you so bad."

"And I want you," I said, "But please, be gentle; it's been a long time."

He lay me down on the blanket then got on top of me, he began kissing my throat and the tops my breasts that were pushing out of my dress.

"El, are you sure you want this?"

Instead of an answer, I grasped his man hood through his trousers. I tried to undo his pants but found myself struggling with his button; he laughed and told me to let him do everything.

His hands felt so strong around my hips as he slid my panties down. I spread my legs for him, then watched in the moonlight as he started to put a condom on his manhood. I told him no I wanted to feel the real him inside me so he put it down. He kissed my slit with a wet tongue but I knew I needed no lubrication as I could feel my juices flowing out of me and down the crack of my buttocks. I urged him to put it inside me and that was just what he did. He started with long slow thrusts and I answered each one with the thrust of my hips. He got faster and faster and was soon taking me for his pleasure. I could tell he was close and I whispered in his ear to give me his seed. When he came, I did too and when it was over, I wasn't sure if I could move.

We drove home in the moonlight laughing and talking about nothing and everything. He walked me to my door and gave me a long slow kiss goodnight, then said he would see me Monday. I said,

"Come early I think I have a special project for you to do."

He told me he hoped so then turned around and hoped into his car.

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,359 Followers