A Date with Delilah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quince
Quince
348 Followers

"I have a, um, thing for vampires."

She pulled her finger from my lips, put her hands in her lap, and grinned at me. "A 'thing' for vampires?" She was almost giggling.

I sighed. I resisted the urge to swear. My dirty little secret had just torpedoed what I had hoped might be the beginning of something nice. "Yup. That's right." was all I could find to say.

But apparently I had it wrong. Peg crawled over to me and climbed onto my lap, put her arms around my neck, and wiggled her bottom a bit to get comfortable. She must have felt how hard I was becoming through my pants, because she looked down, and then gave me a mischievous grin. "Well," she said, an a matter-of-fact tone of voice, "I have a confession to make." Then she pulled me tight against her, and ran her tongue along the edge of my ear. As I gasped at the sudden sensation, I could feel the warmth of her breath, and I heard her sigh: "I have a 'thing' for vampires, too."

She nipped my ear, and then began kissing around towards my mouth. Until now, I hadn't had any sense of her upper body, which had been hidden by the blazer, as well as the loose, long-sleeved blouse, but now I could feel her full breasts through her bra as she crushed them against my chest. I barely had time to register her voluptuousness before her mouth found mine. She brushed her lips lightly against mine then kissed me harder. I opened my mouth beneath hers, found her lower lip, and bit gently. She growled and thrust her tongue into my mouth, forcing me teeth apart. Not to be denied, I nipped her tongue, too. She gave a little squeal, and pulled back to look at me.

"No fair, you bit me!" she said breathlessly, and pouted. "Now you have to kiss it and make it feel better."

"Kiss what?" I rasped, equally breathless.

"This." she said, and opened her mouth, letting her tongue slide provocatively over her lower lip. I leaned in and kissed her tongue gently, then slid mine into her mouth, and drew her to me again. After a few more minutes, she broke our kiss, and put her mouth to my ear again.

"Did my pictures turn you on?" she breathed, reaching down between her legs to stroke my erect cock through my cords.

"Oh God, yes. That feels so good," I moaned reaching between her thighs to press my hand against the heat of her crotch.

"Did they make your cock this hard? Did you jack off looking at me?" Her dirty talk combined with her stroking me had me seconds away from coming in my pants. I didn't want that to happen, so I grabbed her wrist and brought it to my lips. "Yeah," I rasped, kissing her wrist. "I did. I came like crazy looking at your..."

Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo!...

I was so startled, I bucked Peg right off my lap, and she only just avoided going ass-over-teakettle straight off the couch. We stared at each other, our mouths gaping like idiots, and then, at exactly the same moment, we both howled with laughter. It must have been close to a minute before we could control ourselves, and even then all I could manage was: "Oh my God, oh shit that's funny, where's that fucking clock?"

Peg whooped once or twice. "Kitchen..." was the best she could do, and then: "I never noticed it was so loud."

We climbed back onto the couch, and I put my arm around Peg, while she snuggled into me. The mood was broken for the moment, but I was no longer worried. Our need was mutual. So, oddly enough, was our kink. I had just begun thinking about that, when Peg nuzzled my neck. "Hey, it's midnight," she murmured, and then she sat up straight. "Do you know what that means, what day it is?"

"Uh, Sunday?" I ventured.

"Halloween." she said softly, almost to herself. Then she turned to me and gave me a seductive little smile. "Want to play a game?"

"What kind of game did you have in mind?"

Matter-of-factly: "A kinky sex game."

"Sounds good to me." I breathed. I could feel myself getting hard again. "What're the rules?"

"We'll make them up as we go along. You've just got to decide one thing." She stood up and crooked a finger at me. I rose too, and she came to me, pressing her body into mine. She slipped her arms around my neck, ran her fingers through my hair, and then leaned into me and whispered, "Vampire or victim?"

My heart skipped a beat. "Victim," I said.

"Yeah," she sighed, and brushed her lips lightly against my throat. "Good."

I spent the next forty minutes on the couch in the living room, feeling like a half-starved man less than an hour away from a banquet. Peg had gone upstairs. When the phone in the kitchen rang once, I was to follow her up, walk down the hall, knock twice on the last door on the left, and walk in. Peg's last act, after breaking our embrace and giving me my instructions, and before climbing the stairs, was to stand facing me, and begin unbuttoning her blouse. She'd undone four buttons, and I had caught just a hint of deep cleavage and a pale bra, when she turned her back to me. She continued removing her top as she sauntered, hips swaying, slowly up the stairs. When she was out of site, the discarded orange blouse had been dropped carelessly onto the fifth stair from the top. When the phone finally rang, I gasped as if I hadn't, for the previous three quarters of an hour, taken a single breath.

Up the stairs. Down the hall. Two knocks, and I pushed the door open slowly. The light from dozens of candles showed me a king-sized bed against the middle of the far wall. Two small chests of drawers stood on either side of the bed, and a wardrobe stood against the far wall next to a door, closed most of the way, through which a bit more wavering candle light shone. "Peg?" I whispered.

She came out of the door by the wardrobe, backlit by more candles in what must have been the master bathroom. "I'm sorry," she said, in a low, seductive voice. "Did you want Peg? She's in here." gesturing behind her into the bathroom, "You can have what's left. I'm afraid I got a little thirsty, while I was waiting." Her chestnut hair was down now, flowing in untidy waves to her shoulders. She'd put on mascara, some gray eye shadow, and blood red lipstick. A black lacy bra displayed the tops of her full, pale breasts. A garter belt held up black thigh-high stockings on her long shapely legs. She wore no panties, and a small neat triangle of hair drew my eyes down to the lips of her vagina, just visible in the candlelight. I stopped moving; just staring, not speaking. She was pleased with the effect she was having. Smiling, she began walking towards me, slowly.

"Say something, Handsome." She pulled back her lips then to reveal her fangs. I swayed a little, but she continued: "I'm sure you have a tongue somewhere in that pretty mouth of yours. I haven't ripped it out yet."

"Delilah?" I rasped.

Her smile was wider now, and again I saw the sharp, elongated incisors flash in the candlelight. "You remember," she cooed, "That's sweet. Now," she had reached me by this time, and she ran a crimson fingernail up and down the bugle in my pants as she spoke, "you can have Peg if you want her, but just between us, I think you'll find me more, um, responsive,"—she caught her lower lip with her fangs—"and fresher," she broke away from me then, moving back towards the bed, "and sweeter." she finished, turning to face me again. Her hands rose behind her back to unclasp her bra. It fell away, and she cupped her hands beneath her bare breasts, offering them to me. "Want a taste?"

I started towards her, but just as I was reaching for her, she grabbed my by my lapels, swung me around and sat me down hard on the side of the bed. She straddled me then, grinding her naked pussy onto the cloth covering my engorged prick. Then she grabbed me by the back of my head, and forced my face into her breasts. My mouth found a nipple, and I began to kiss and suck. A very un-vampire-like squeak forced its way through her parted lips, and then she was growling and moaning as I licked and sucked, kissed and bit her soft, sweet globes. "That's it, Lover," she hissed, "Suck on them! Suck my big tits. Make me like it, and I may let you live for another couple of hours."

At this, my mind and body entered completely into our fantasy. If fucking this cruel, beautiful vampire was to be my last living act, I'd make her remember me. I grabbed a handful of breast, squeezed until the nipple jutted towards my mouth, and bit her hard. She screamed, pulled her bruised tit from my mouth, and slapped me hard across the face. I fell back onto the bed, and before I could push myself up, she was on me, hands pinning my arms, her wet, red mouth inches from my face.

"Careful, Sweetie." she panted, "Don't piss me off, or I may just tear your heart out of your chest and forget to fuck you, and believe me," she ground her crotch against me, and licked at my lips until my they parted. Her tongue invaded my open mouth, and the power of her kiss forced my head back into the mattress. "You want me to fuck you," finishing her thought, "before you die. Now lie quiet, Lover, and let's get you naked."

Delilah grabbed the collar of my shirt, and pulled. Several buttons popped off as the shirt tore open, exposing my chest. "Nice," my vampires whispered, as she bent her head to lick and suckle me in turn. Her loose hair tickled my chest and stomach as she kissed around my torso, stopping just below my left nipple. I felt her lift her head then, and I looked down at her. She bared her fangs, letting me know exactly what she was about to do, and then she took her revenge, biting me as hard as I'd bitten her. I felt a quick, hot stab of pain, and then her lips closed around her teeth and she began licking and sucking, making little wet sounds as if she was actually drinking my blood. A sound I couldn't describe rose in my throat, and my dick became harder than I had thought possible.

After a little while, Delilah raised her face from my chest. I looked down again, and she ran her tongue around her lips lasciviously. "You taste good, Handsome!" she cooed, "But you know how it is," she added conversationally, as she slid down my body until she was standing over me. Then she reached down and began to unbuckle my belt. "Give a girl a taste of something hot and wet and sticky," she had my pants around my ankles by this time, and was reaching under the waist of my briefs, "and she just gets thirsty for more." She grasped my cock gently in her fist, and I could almost feel it pulsing against the warmth of her hand. She knelt in front of me, stuck out her tongue and licked me lightly from the base of my balls to the tip of my shaft. I groaned, and she purred: "Mmmm, why don't you watch me suck you dry."

Some tiny part of my mind wondered how she would manage a blowjob with her fangs in. I needn't have worried. She licked me like a lollypop for a few minutes, pressing her fangs gently against my shaft when she felt my attention was wandering. Delilah obviously loved being watched. When she was certain she had my undivided attention—she'd never actually lost it—she opened her mouth, and, with a little growl, took the head of my cock into her mouth. I thought I'd black out from the pleasure: the wet heat of her mouth, watching my thick shaft disappear between her full lips, her rough tongue laving the bottom of my prick. She moved her head forward, letting her throat relax around my entire length, pulled back slowly, and then engulfed me again. I was amazed that I hadn't come yet, but I knew I couldn't hold out for long. She deep-throated me for a while, and then she backed off licking and sucking the head while her hand stroked my shaft faster and faster. My breath became audible: high panting moan after moan. I felt my cock swell, and then I was coming and coming, shooting jet after jet of thick hot cream into her eager mouth.

She squeezed and licked until she had every drop from me, and when I thought I couldn't stand the intensity of sensation for another second. She lay back on top of me and kissed me deeply, letting me taste the remains of my seed on her tongue. Then she propped herself up on an elbow and smiled down at me. Her fangs seemed unnaturally white in contrast to the lipstick, which now resembled blood, smeared as it was around her mouth. Her hand found my now flaccid member and squeezed. "That was delicious, my Love," she whispered, "but there had better be more where that came from. I'd prefer to fuck you with this" tightening her grip on my now-swelling cock, "attached to your body, but I'm willing to try it the other way. Now don't move. I'll be right back."

She disappeared for a few seconds, and I heard the bathroom door shut. I lay on my back staring at the ceiling, without a thought in my head, my entire being given over to pure sensation. I don't know how long she was gone—not long—but the next thing I remember, her lips were teasing the head of my cock again, and a high, breathy little girl's voice way saying, between licks: "Oh my goodness, Grandma," –kiss—"what a big"—lick--"thick"—kiss—"sweet penis you have!"

"All the better to ravage your pretty little cunt with, my dear." I growled, sitting up and reaching for her.

She had cleaned her face and put on a bit more lipstick, and she'd removed the stockings and garter belt. Standing in front of me, naked, she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen or imagined. My arms closed around the small of her back, and I began to fondle the cheeks of her tight little ass. She snuggled up close to me then, pressing her breasts against my face. "All in good time, Handsome." she whispered, and then she leaned in and bit me again, her fangs scraping hard against my throat. My cock throbbed and I recalled that, for tonight at least, I was her victim. She could do with me as she pleased.

"Lie back against the pillows." she commanded, and I stretched out on the bed, lying on my back. She climbed onto the bed and hands and knees and began crawling towards me slowly, her luscious tits swaying slightly as she moved. "You just came in my mouth," she snarled at me, "and I think I ought to come in yours before your final fuck, don't you?" I nodded wordlessly, and she knelt with her knees around my head, and the lips of her pussy resting on my chin. "Go ahead, Big Man, eat my sweet cunt. Make me come hard." I leaned forward and drew my tongue up her slit, until the tip fount her hard little clit, and I heard her sigh.

Her cunt was all salt and sweat and spice. I danced my tongue around her clit for a while, moving faster and faster until she was just at the edge and then slowing down, to make her whimper in frustration. I drew pack her labia with my fingers and drove my tongue as far up insider her as I could make it go, and she ground herself down on my face, doing everything she could to deepen the penetration. Finally I pushed first one and then two fingers deep into her, fucking her with my hand while my tongue attacked her engorged bud again. I sucked it between my lips, and even bit down on it as gently as I possible could. She gave a tiny scream, and her body shook with a quick little spasm. I began to brush my tongue slowly back and forth across her clit, never breaking contact. Sounds like rhythmic sobs were breaking from her now, and they grew louder and higher as I slowly built up speed. Finally I was lashing her, all my body's power focused in the tip of my tongue. Delilah howled, and her whole body jerked forward, shuddering as she came, and drenching my face with her sticky, sweet juices. I continued tonguing her, until she wrenched her body off of me, and collapsed, panting beside me on the bed.

I gave her some minutes to recover, but then decided to press my advantage a little. After all, even a doomed man would want to go down fighting. I climbed on top of her, pushed her legs apart with my knees and knelt over her, my rock-hard cock inches from her dewy pussy. "Hey Delilah," I whispered, "I'm ready for my final fuck now."

Her eyes, which had been glazed and half closed seconds before, snapped open. Then her expression changed, and she gave me a lubricious little smile. "Want me to get it hard for you?" she whispered. "Want to put it in my mouth to get it all wet and slick and then rub it between my tits?" She opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out resting it on her lower lips, inviting me to fuck her face. But that would have involved giving up my position above her body, and, tempting as I found her offer, moving formed no part of my plan. This bloodthirsty beauty had been calling the shots all evening. I relished the idea of a little time in the saddle for a change.

"No thanks, Beautiful," I said, and my voice was soft and deliberate. "I've had your mouth, and now I'd like your cunt. Right now!" As I was speaking I'd positioned the head of my prick between her labia, and at the last word, I drove my shaft balls deep into her pussy, still wet and slippery from her most recent orgasm. "Oh God!" she shrieked, as our role play dropped away for just a moment, "Oh fuck, that's good, yes, oh yes, oh yes, please! Oh fuck, fuck, fuck me, c'mon, fuck me hard, mmmmm, yes!" I'd begun driving into her, with hard short thrusts. At first she had been so wet and loose that I'd felt heat and damp rather than friction, but now she was gripping me with the muscles of her cunt, as she trust her hips up to meet my motion, and I began a rhythmic moan. Soon I was answering her obscene pleas with a litany of my own. "You like that, like that, huh? Like me fucking you? Want me to fuck you hard, like this, like this, you beautiful bitch, you gorgeous cock-hungry slut? Oh God you feel so good, so hot, oh fuck, fuck, fuck!"

My thrusting slowed as I struggled to catch my breath, and I could feel her movement around my cock change slightly. I looked down, and she was smiling up at me, running her tongue across her fangs. Her hips were now moving in a gentle figure-8, rocking my cock from side to side even as I slid in and out of her. Her smile widened into an evil grin, and I could feel my advantage ebbing away. When she spoke, I could hear that Delilah was herself again. "How's that, Handsome? Does that feel nice? Like what my hot cunt is doing to your hard cock? Did you enjoy taking me like that, hearing me scream? My turn now, Lover. My turn to fuck you!"

She bucked her hips hard, forcing me back and almost out of her, then she twisted away from me, and I shouted in frustration as I fell out completely. Quickly she pushed me over onto my back and squatted above me. I lay looking up at her, as I felt her reach down, position my cock at her entrance, and, with a quick little drop of her hips, impale herself on me, forcing my erection deep into her womb. For a second she sat motionless, and we both absorbed the sensations of this new position. The she began to rock slowly back and forth, fucking me almost gently. Then her motion became--not faster--but rougher. Soon she was grinding onto me, tightening her cunt so that I could feel her along every inch of my shaft. I could feel my balls begin to tighten, and my cock begin to swell. I wanted to come, but I needed her to fuck me just a little faster. As if she could read my mind, she looked down at me then and smiled.

Her hair was a mess, hanging in damp strands all over her face and forehead. Her full breasts were bouncing to the rhythm of her grinding, rocking motion. And her gray-green eyes were all but invisible behind hooded lids. "Want to come, Sweet Man?" she murmured. "I want you to." The speed of her thrusts increased slightly. "I want you to empty your delicious cock deep in my cunt, want to feel your hot stuff splattering my insides. And I want you to tell me just before it happens." She was moving harder and faster now, her words coming out in disjointed pants: "Come...on...Baby...fuck...me... fuck...ooh...come in...me...my...pussy...fuck...oh...yeah...fuck..." And I screamed: "I'm coming! Oh God, I'm..." As the first jet of spunk flew from my dick, Delilah leaned across my body, dug her fangs into my throat, and began to suck at my neck. I howled and thrust harder and harder, coming and coming for what seemed like hours. At some point, she began to come too. Her mouth left my neck and she gasped for air, making tiny little noises, which contained no words at all.

Quince
Quince
348 Followers