A Date with Fertility

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt naughtier with the dirty talk and prepared for his load. I went up and down his shaft one more time before I felt him start to explode in my mouth.

I had expected a lot of cum, but nowhere near the amount he actually had. What felt like buckets and buckets of cum shot down my throat as I tried to swallow the enormous load coming from his balls.

After what seemed like a few minutes, his cock finally twitched for the last time, completely filling my mouth with his potent seed. I swallowed the rest of his load and licked my lips, enjoying the taste of such a young, nice cock.

"Holy fuck that was amazing," he said, sitting back and breathing a sigh of relief. "Where did you learn to do that?" he asked.

I noticed there was a bit of cum that had spilled out of my mouth and onto my tits. I swirled it up with my finger and licked it off, making sure to not miss a single drop.

"I guess you could just say I'm a natural. I love giving blowjobs, I just don't get to do it often. I love feeling the taste of sucking a giant cock and swallowing it's cum." I said, revealing way too much than I probably should had. I hardly cared at this point, though.

My son grabbed my waist again and kissed me on the mouth, fondling one of my breasts again in the process. "Your body is so fucking hot, mom. Let's get out of here so I can fuck you properly" he whispered into my ear.

"Okay, handsome," I said, getting up and pulling up the straps of my dress. I tried to fix myself up and hoped there wasn't a mess from my giant orgasm. My pussy was still sopping wet but most of it didn't get on my dress, so I was okay.

My son and I left the theater, this time holding hands as we exited. I took him by his hand back towards the car, momentarily stopping in front of the fountain for a bit. He pulled my body towards him and wrapped his hand around my waist. He slipped his hand under my dress and cupped my ass, again kissing me deeply. Our tongues met briefly before I broke the kiss, realizing where we were.

I pulled his hand off my ass and scolded him. "Hey, we're in the middle of public, Michael. What if someone saw you kissing your mother?" I said, concerned.

"Who cares? No one knows you're my mother. They just think you're my hot date. It's your fault for being such a naughty slut and not wearing panties." He cracked a sly grin.

"You wouldn't let me put panties on earlier! You hurried me out the door! Whatever." I said, giving in to his teasing. "Let's just go, baby."

I took his hand and pulled him to the car where he helped me in and we started driving off.

He kept his free hand on my thigh as he drove along, before I saw he still had a pretty noticeable hard-on.

"Are you seriously still hard? What are you made of?" I asked, rubbing his crotch.

He groaned softly as I touched his member. "No way I'm gonna be done before I actually get to fuck you." He said casually.

I had brushed it off before, but would I actually let my own son fuck me? That was so wrong, I wasn't sure if I wanted to go through with it. Eventually we pulled into the house and got out of the car, walking to the door.

"Michael," I started, turning towards him as he put the key in the door, "I don't think we should go any further, I'm not sur-" I tried to finish before he grabbed me again.

He picked me up by the waist and opened the door, pressing his lips hard against me in the process. He swung the door closed and rode my dress up, grabbing me by my naked ass with both hands, squeezing firmly.

At this point I was still too horny to not give in. I melted into his mouth as he set me down on the kitchen counter, my dress hiked up, revealing my still sopping pussy.

"You're too much of a horny slut to stop now, I bet." He said daringly as he grabbed the dress straps and slid them once again over my shoulder, revealing my breasts. He took one into his mouth as the dress fell down to just cover my stomach, leaving my ass and tits exposed.

I couldn't handle it anymore, and I completely gave in. "You're right, baby. I don't fucking care anymore. I'm too horny. Please, fuck your horny little slut of a mother with your giant cock!" I yelled, surprising myself. I never thought I'd speak to my son like that.

With that, my son dropped his trousers again revealing his still hard cock, pointing to my waiting pussy.

He grabbed his hard cock and ran it along my slit, teasing my puffy pussy with his enormous manhood. It was driving me crazy.

"Oh God, Michael, fuck me already. I can't take it any more, fuck me on your giant cock!" I whispered as he grinned and kissed me passionately.

At that moment, he aimed his cock directly into my pussy and pushed in his enormous head. I gasped as his considerable size entered my waiting cunt. He slowly pushed further into my tightness, filling me up like I had never been filled before. I felt like I was being split in half by his cock.

"Jesus Christ, mom. You're so fucking tight! Your body is absolutely amazing," he gasped as he ran his hand up and down my lithe, supple body.

"Fuck, Michael, you're too big! You're splitting me in two!" I said as he continued to enter my pussy, finally bottoming out deep in my womb. He allowed me to adjust to his massive girth before pulling out and pushing back in again, picking up the pace. My incredibly lubricated pussy walls facilitated the process, and finally I was able to completely adjust to the massive cock that was pounding my pussy.

"Yes, yes, yes! Oh yes, baby, fuck your mommy's tight little pussy! Impale me on your huge fucking cock!" I screamed as he continued to ram my tight pussy on the cool countertop. He reached over and grabbed my hips, giving him better leverage to completely penetrate my tight cunt.

As he bounced be back and forth on his cock like a toy, he took one of my breasts in his mouth again, squeezing my ass hard in the process. "Suck your mommy's tits like you did as a child, baby! Make me yours on your hard cock!" I moaned, feeling hornier than I ever had before. Being taken so completely and fucked this hard drove me absolutely wild as I could hardly think of anything else but his huge cock pounding into my tight pussy.

Suddenly, I felt his cock withdraw from my velvet lips, leaving my feeling completely empty without his massive cock.

"What's wrong, baby?" I asked, disappointed at momentarily not being fucked.

He answered my question immediately as he picked me up completely off the counter and set me face down onto the cold surface. My nipples hardened as they touched the cold surface of the kitchen counter when I felt him grab my hip and pick one of my legs up, setting me against the counter in a half standing half laying position.

"I'm gonna fuck your tight pussy and ass from behind, filling you like the slut you are!" he said, explaining his actions. He then ripped the rest of my dress off of my body, leaving it ripped on the floor.

Once again, I felt his massive rod enter my tightness, this time from behind, reaching all the way in and splitting my pussy from another position. Somehow it felt like his cock went even farther into my pussy, this time hitting my cervix. I winced in pain as it hit the uncomfortable spot, before he withdrew and hit it again. The pain slowly turned into pleasure as his manhood pounded my round ass from behind. I could feel his balls slapping against my clit, driving me crazy as he filled me up.

"Oh fuck," he yelled, picking up the pace and continuing to buck in and out of me, using my fertile, wide hips for leverage. "Mom, I'm gonna cum deep inside your pussy and fill up your womb!"

I spoke to him in short breaths as his nailed my pussy over and over again. "Wait, Michael. You can't come inside me, you're my son!"

"Who cares? You said you wanted to get pregnant, right?" He asked, making me realize a possible solution to my problem.

He spoke again: "I'll fill your tight cunt with my cum and you can have our baby! It's the easiest way for us to both get what we want! I'm really close to cumming, now!"

"Are you sure you can handle it? What about your father? What if he finds out?" I asked, concerned and nearing a climax of my own.

"He'll never find out. It's too late anyway. I'm gonna fill your pussy with my hot cum right now!" he said, obviously right on the verge of cumming.

I gave up trying to reason at this point, I was too blind by horniness and wanting to be a mother again to care any longer. "Okay, baby! Fill your mother's pussy up with your potent seed. Fuck me until I become a mommy again!" I screamed as he groped my breast from behind. I turned my head and brought his close to mine, kissing him from behind and enjoying his massive cock fill me up.

"I'm cumming!" he moaned as he pounded one last time deep into my pussy, hitting my cervix again in the process. I felt his body tense as hot cum began to shoot out of his cock deep into my pussy. The massive load splashed against the walls of my pussy, filling my fertile womb up to the brim with his potent sperm. As he emptied his balls, coating the inside of my pussy with his massive load, I began to convulse on his body, my orgasm causing me to scream into his mouth.

"Oh fuck! You're pussy is too tight, mom!" he yelled from behind me.

The walls of my pussy contracted on his cock, still filling me up with his hot cum. My tight cunt squeezed his manhood like a vise, milking out every last drop of his cum.

Finally, our orgasms subsided and he pulled his giant shaft out of my pussy. I felt empty without his cock inside my pussy, but my pussy felt coated with his cum. I turned around and hopped further on the counter, placing my hand on my lower stomach, feeling my womb now filled with his seed.

"I've never been fucked so hard in my life," I said, breaking the silence. "I love you, honey!"

He picked me up and set me down on the floor, "I love you, too, babe." At this point he was referring to me as his lover instead of as his mother.

"I'm ovulating right now, so I'm almost sure to get pregnant this time, Michael. What are we gonna do with the baby? It's gonna be yours." I said, immediately regretting some of our decisions.

"It's fine, mom. If that happens, we'll just take care of it like normal. Worst comes to worst we can move away and take care of it together."

"And if I'm not pregnant and your father doesn't find out?" I asked, wondering what he could respond.

"Then I'll fuck you again until you do get pregnant with my child. You're my little slut now, mom." He said, placing his hand on my womb and kissing me roughly.

"Now let's go to bed." He said, picking me up completely and heading towards the stairs. He carried me up the steps and dropped me in the bed, getting in after me, both of us completely nude. He cupped my breast from behind and kissed my neck, both of us falling to sleep, our sexes pressing against each other in my and my husband's bed.

A week and a half later, I missed my period and took a pregnancy test. I ran into my son's room, tears in my eyes, so happy from the joy of finally being able to be a mother again.

"Michael!" I practically screamed.

"Yeah gorgeous?" he said, kissing me hard on the mouth and cupping my ass.

"The test was positive! I'm pregnant! I'm going to bear your child!" I exclaimed, happier than I could remember.

"Seriously? That's great, mom!" he said as he rubbed my stomach and womb admiring his work.

He picked me up by the waist as I wrapped my legs around his lower body, pressing my lips softly against his. "Thank you, baby. You have no idea how happy this makes me! I love you!" I said, completely falling in love with my own son.

He broke the kiss and spoke, grabbing my ass with one of his strong hands. He ripped my thin shirt off with his other, cupping my naked breast. "Does this mean your fantastic tits will get even bigger? They are so fucking perfect." He said, taking my breast in his mouth, cupping the other one.

I moaned softly as his tongue flicked over my sensitive breast. "Maybe. So what do you think we're gonna do now that I'm pregnant?" I asked as he set me down, running his hands down my sides and over to my wide hips, my tights hugging my round ass and curvy frame.

"I'm gonna fuck you every day of your pregnancy and keep filling your pregnant womb with my hot cum until you have our child. Then I'll fuck you more until you're pregnant again," he announced casually. I slowly walked towards his bed, removing my tights and jumping on it, leaving me nude save for my sopping white panties. I arched my back, giving him a perfect view of my ass, and motioned him to join me.

As he climbed into the bed and began running his hands up my body, I asked him what we would do about his father. "When he comes back, what are we supposed to do?"

"We can move away and start a family of our own. Then I can fuck my beautiful mother for the rest of my life." He said, pushing me onto my back and removing my panties.

He pulled down his shorts and pointed his enormous cock at my waiting, pregnant pussy.

"Sounds good, baby! I love you!" I said, "Now fuck your horny, pregnant, slut of a mother!"

"I love you too, mom!" He said as pushed his manhood deep inside my tight, sopping pussy.

12