A Date with Instructions

Story Info
Date night with instructions for you to follow.
3.9k words
3.67
39.1k
27
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I give you the address of a nice hotel with instructions...

Skirt, thigh highs, silk panties, high heels and a sheer blouse...

You are to take a seat at the bar...

I'll be there in the bar wearing a suit, sitting in the leather chair with a view of the entire bar...

You're not allowed to speak to me...eye contact only.

You are instructed to do as you are told via text...

I tell you to order a drink...

I approach the bar and order one for myself...I reach over you to collect my drink...brushing tightly up against you...I do not speak...just give you a smile and back to my chair...

I send you a naughty story...you are to read it and not conceal your phone...I want the bartender to see what you're reading so he knows what a bad girl you are...

When you finish...you are to go to the bathroom and remove your panties...you will stop and hand them to me on the way back to your seat...

By now other men have taken notice to the sexy, single lady at the bar...

I tell you to flirt with the man on your right...lean in when you talk to him so that your breast brushes his arm...and hold it there just for a second...

You are to tell him you're meeting someone but not sure if they are coming...this will give him hope...

By now...from the cocktail and the warm air flowing up your skirt...you should be getting very wet...

I instruct you to drop your napkin...you are to pick it up with your back to me...as you bend over I will watch your skirt rise up just below your thigh highs...meanwhile your new friend is straining to peek down your blouse as you bend...your nipples are hardening feeling the eyes on you...you notice the bulge growing in his pants as you tease him...

As you take your seat back at the bar your new friend becomes more brave...he puts his hand on your knee as he talks to you..

I text you to allow him only the knee...your heart is beating faster now...

I text you to excuse yourself to the bathroom...

You are to send me a picture of your wetness...also...you are to touch yourself for a few seconds but no orgasm...

I want your fingers wet when you exit the bathroom...

When you open the door, I'm waiting in the hall...I clean your fingers and taste you for the first time...I slide my hand under your skirt and feel your heat for the first time...I slide one finger in and then quickly move away back to my chair...

You return to your seat...your face is flush...you really want to cum...

I approach you at the bar with an envelope...inside you find a room key with a note to follow the instructions in the room...

One last note...by now your new friend is very confused...before you leave your seat you are to turn towards him and raise you knee until your skirt rides all the way up so he now has a clear view of your dripping wet pussy...you smile and make your way to the elevator...we make I contact as you pass...I stay just to make sure he doesn't try to follow...

You exit the elevator and find the room on your key...when you enter the lights are low and there is soft music playing with candles all around...your instructions are on the dresser...

Remove your bra but keep the blouse on...

Take a seat in the chair...put on this blindfold...

You see the chair has a pair of handcuffs on each arm...

Put on the blindfold and cuff yourself into the chair...and wait...

You don't know that I am in the room...I watch you follow these instructions...you are a good girl...

I sit and watch you for minutes...feels like hours to you...you are straining to hear any sound...squirming in your seat...there is a fire burning between you legs...

The only sound you can make out is the rattle of the ice cubes as I finish my drink...

I approach you and stand close...you can smell me...your heart is pounding.

I gently undo the buttons on your blouse...one at a time.

You shirt falls open and you feel the warm air across your now exposed nipples...

I bend down and take your erect nipple in my mouth, your whole body stiffens at the warmth of my tongue circling you nipple...

You involuntarily open your legs...begging for more..

I kneel in front of your and start planting kisses on your knee...up your leg...inside your thigh...you feel my breath on your clit as I skip over your opening and continue down your other leg...I repeat this over and over until each time I get close you are thrusting your hips hoping for any contact with my tongue...

Finally after several passes I stop and press my tongue hard onto your clit and draw it into my mouth and suck on it for just a second...then I move away...

I stand up and you here my zipper open...

I take my throbbing cock and place against the side of your face...you can feel the hardness and the heat from the blood pumping through my shaft...

You turn your head and I allow you to take me in your mouth...you can taste the drops of cum that have started to bead at the end of my cock...

You suck me ravenously...you are starving to feel me inside your burning pussy..

I pull away before you make me cum...

I allow you to speak for the first time...what do you want?

"Please fuck me...please fuck me now!"

I pull your hips to the edge of the chair...

I slowly tease the head of my cock in and out...you're thrusting for more but I won't give it to you...just the head...slowly in and out.

Your begging me now "please fuck me! I want all of you!"

Without warning I pull the head back and in one motion bury myself all the way in you...you let out a moan as you finally start to cum...as your orgasm takes over I drive harder and deeper into you for as long as I can...

I pull out and then you feel my hot cum shoot all over your breasts...you feel it dripping down your chest making its way to your belly...

Suddenly my mouth is on your pussy as you feel your toy enter you and begin to vibrate...we are just getting started...

I can still feel the faint spasms of the end of your orgasm...I insert the toy slowly

Because I know your still sensitive I don't work my tongue on your clit...I just hold it still and apply pressure until you start to move under me...

I let you set your pace as you get more aggressive pushing your clit into my tongue...I continue to bury your toy deep, seeing it stretch you as you start to buck back against it wanting it deeper and faster...

By now your clit is hard again so I begin to slowly circle it with my tongue, giving small sucks in between...

I can feel you building up again...I gently take my finger and tease your backside...no insertion just teasing it and waiting for your response...

You start to breathe rapidly and moan...I can tell another orgasm

is building deep within you...

I work you clit faster and fuck you deeper with your toy until you are right to the edge...then...I stop..

I Pull away the toy and step away...you're writhing in agony wanting to cum...unable to touch yourself...

I go the mini bar and pour a fresh drink...

I sit and watch as you squirm...I share sips of my drink with you but that not what you want...

Suddenly you hear a knock at the door...you want to panic but your lust is blocking the way...you don't care who it is...you just want touched...

You here the shuffling of feet but no words...

Then you feel your blouse being lowered...

Then you feel soft hands on your shoulders covered in warm oil...they caress you and make their way down to your breasts...you feel the warm oil cover your nipples and can't get over how incredible these soft hands feel manipulating you rock hard nipples...

At the same time you feel a warm tongue on the inside of your thigh...it's different this time...softer...more delicate...slowly you feel it climb closer to you dripping sex...you want so bad to feel it in your clit...

Finally it reaches your mark...it feels so good but you want more...you really need to be filled...

Between the work on your breasts and the soft tongue working feverishly on your clit you are getting close...

You feel me coming closer...I kiss you hard and passionate working my tongue across yours and pulling your hair...

You are overwhelmed with sensation...the warm hands on your breast, the soft tongue on your clit all while being kissed passionately...

You feel the head of the toy pressing against your opening...you push forward wanting penetrated so bad...

Slowly to toy works deeper and faster, a little deeper until you are wildly bucking against it...fucking with all your fury...

You've lost all sense of time and surroundings...you just need fucked ...hard...

I pull away from your lips and replace mine with my now hard cock...

You welcome me into your mouth while they continue to caress and lick and drive your toy deeper and harder...

Without warning your whole body stars to convulse...you are cumming harder than you ever have...this time there's no break..

She keeps fucking you hard through your orgasm continuing her excellent tongue work...

Before your orgasm subsides another one is already brewing...and much bigger...

You are totally lost in lust and you never once stop working your lips and tongue in my hard cock through it all...

I have two handfuls of your hair and am now driving myself in and out of your mouth...I'm getting close...

Then your next orgasm completely takes over...

Your body thrashes uncontrollably...

I can't take it... I start to cum deep in the back of your throat...

You feel the power of my release hit the very back of your throat...

As your cumming you start to completely drain every drop of me with a thirst that could never be quenched...

I pull away and you sit panting...completed exhausted...

You feel the release of the cuffs but the blindfold stays...

You are carefully helped to your feet...your legs are shaking and weak...

The rest of your clothes are removed and you are led down the hall where a warm bath is waiting...

Your two new helpers climb in with you and begin to sponge and caress every part of your body...

I feed you water and strawberry's dipped in chocolate...you will need your strength...we have the room all night...

After they finish washing you completely, they help you out of the tub...

Together they dry you with soft towels...you can't see them but you are convinced that they are beautiful just based on their touch...

Once your dry they begin to apply lotion...four soft hands caressing your whole body with creamy lotion...you body begins to react..

Your nipples stiffen and you feel the heat and moisture build between your legs...

They are very thorough...gently rubbing over the folds of you quickly swelling pussy...you could cum from this but...it's over to soon.

They dress you in a silk nightgown and lead you back into the room...

You are layed flat on the bed as you feel your wrists and ankles being fed into new very soft restraints..

You are now spread eagle on your back unable to move...you can feel your nightgown barely covering you dripping sex...

You feel the bed move as your servants join you...you cannot wait for their touch again...but it doesn't come...you strain for any sound...you can hear them kissing each other...

Next they begin to breathe heavier beside you...you start to hear the sounds of their wetness as it sounds like fingers moving in and out...but no one is touching you...why won't they touch you!

Their moaning gets louder...you feel the bed moving under you along with the sounds of pure pleasure...you're sure they are now licking each other at the same time...

Your pussy is burning...your ears are straining so hard to hear them that it's making you dizzy...

At the same time they both begin to orgasm...the sound is too much for you...you feel yourself building with them...then it happens...they both begin to groan loudly as they cum and without ever being touched...your pussy starts to spasm as you are overtaken with your own incredible climax...so bad you want to touch but you can't...you just lay there and orgasm in the dark as you juices cover the bed...

...as your climax begins to subside...you feel the bed move again, heavier this time...then you feel a tongue in your opening... You instantly know it's me..

I begin to gently clean all of your juices and lick all around your wanting pussy..

I slip two fingers into your opening and slowly pull them backward across your g spot adding more pressure each time while I continue to work your clit with my tongue...

I lick all around your opening all the way down to your freshly bathed backside...I tease your tiny opening with my tongue and slowly insert one finger gently in your ass while I go back to working my tongue on your clit...

Your back to building another orgasm...you start to push back on my finger taking all of it into your ass...you're opening now and just as wet as your pussy...

I pull you forward and place the head of my cock at the entrance of your ass...I only allow the head to barely enter and then I freeze...

You slowly push back until you start to take me in...at your pace...I remain perfectly still...

After a minute you are now rocking yourself down onto my cock taking all of me in your ass...faster and deeper...you servant brings your toy and places it at the entrance of your engorged pussy...you want to feel it...she turns it on and you begin to push hard trying to talk it in...

I start to slowly pump in and out as your servant picks up the pace with your toy...you are now having both openings driven hard by two cocks at one time...the sensation is overwhelming and you want more!!

Your other servant begins to suck roughly on your nipples ...back and forth it is a full pleasure assault!

She moves her leg over your head and offers her sweet pussy to your lips...you can't resist...you bury your tongue in her and do your best to return some of the pleasure that you are receiving...as her body responds to your work you get even more turned on...knowing that you are causing the sounds coming out of this sweet servant...

I continue to pump into your ass with all my force while your pussy is receiving the same treatment...

You servant can't hold back anymore from you expert tongue...she starts to cum on your tongue and it starts as chain reaction...you start to clinch hard around my cock as your climax begins and it's all I can take...I start to shoot hot semen deep into your ass and you squeeze my dry as you continue to cum...as soon as I withdraw...your servant replaces my cock with her tongue and begins to lick you completely clean...you other servant continues to drive your toy deep and work your clit until your next orgasm is coming fast...very fast...

Your servants continue their work as you next orgasm builds deep inside you...you were sure you were finished but the orgasms keep coming getting more intense each time...

Your no longer keeping track...you can feel me watching you but you have no sense of time or space...your servants are ravaging you and pushing each orgasm to the limit of pleasure...

Finally you have nothing left...you are on the verge of passing out from exhaustion...you servants climb away from the bed...you here the door but you can't move...

You here the door close...

Very gently you feel the restraints being removed...I rub your wrists and ankles to relax the tension in your muscles...I sit beside you and remove your blindfold...I give your eyes a chance to adjust from the darkness...then I gently lean in and kiss your lips very softly...soft tender kisses that slowly build...I slip my tongue between your lips and tenderly start to circle your tongue...savoring your lips and exploring your mouth...I kiss you deeply until I feel your body respond...our kissing grows more intense...your hands are finally free and you are pulling at my body and grasping me, pulling me into our kiss..

You climb over my naked body and feel me begin to stiffen...you are free now...it is your turn...

You start to put my wrists in the restraints...then you move to my ankles and fasten the tight...now I am the one spread eagle on the bed...unable to move...

You step away and enjoy the view of my hard cock standing perfectly erect...you go to the bar and pour yourself a drink...where to begin...

You start with the blindfold...as you cover my eyes you press your naked breasts against my chest...sliding them down and dragging your nipples over my swollen cock...

You take your tongue and make tiny licks up and down my shaft...teasing me...occasionally running your tongue over the tip of my cock...I want to be in your mouth so bad but you are not done teasing yet...

You take your soft hands and gently begin to caress my balls as you work your tongue over my nipples...

I'm hard as steel now but you are having too much fun...

You swing your leg over me and begin to rub your now dripping sex over my shaft and up my stomach...you pull your hips all the way to my chin and rest your opening over my lips...I reach out with my tongue but you are gone...slowly dragging your wetness down my chest and stomach until you are once again straddling my shaft...gliding back in forth covering it with your honey...

Finally you take me in your hand and place my cock at your opening...you slowly take in the head but stop... You very deliberately squeeze the head of my cock and slowly rise up and down making sure to never go deeper than the head...I'm dying now...thrusting my hips...trying to go deeper but you retreat each time only allowing me limited access...

You pull off of me and lower your mouth onto me again stopping at the head...

Slowly you circle your tongue around my head. You can feel me twitching beneath you begging for more contact.

As you begin to take more of me into your mouth you begin to gently tease my backside, circling your finger around my opening and pushing your finger in a little deeper each time.

You tease my shaft with your tongue and lick up and down my balls gently taking them into your mouth.

I'm harder than I've ever been now...you bring your hips up to my stomach and start to lower yourself onto me. I can feel the heat from you before we ever make contact.

As you take me inside you slowly, your wetness is dripping down my shaft, I've never felt anything so silky in my life.

You lean down and let your erect nipple slip into my mouth as you take me deeper.

I suck on your nipple as you pull it away and replace it with the other. I hear a moan escape your lips as you finally bottom out on my cock. I'm so hard that you can actually feel the blood pulsing through my shaft.

You slowly rise all the way up and just as slowly lower yourself all the way to the bottom. You continue this slowly enjoying every inch of my hard on.

A little faster now, still rising to the top and back to the bottom, you're starting to pick up your rhythm now. Slamming a little harder each time you reach my base. You're caressing my balls with one hand as your other hand stays planted on my chest to steady you as you start to rise and fall harder and faster.

Your breathing has reached a rapid pace. You're no longer worried about teasing me. You are blurred by lust and only want to fuck yourself hard on your restrained slave.

You're moaning now and slamming up and down on my cock using your whole body to slam harder onto me. You start bucking wildly and I can tell you're about to cum. You pick up your pace even faster and drive me as deep as I can go into you.

I feel your pussy start to clench as your orgasm begins. I can feel every spasm as you wrap tighter and tighter around me. I'm sure you're going to collapse soon but you don't. You continue to ride me deeper and faster through your orgasm and continue to fuck yourself. I can't believe your pace as one orgasm slows and another one builds right behind it.

12