A Date with Tamar Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, Chris, now. I want you now."

Like her Sergeant, I ignored her pleas. I was pitiless with my foreplay. I slowly ran my free hand up her thigh and kept the other hand pressuring Tamar's breast. I parted her pussy lips with my ring finger and forefinger and gently searched for her cunt with my middle finger. It was flowing wet like the river of Banias in Galilee. I gently moved my now wet finger upwards until I felt it gliding up her swollen, erect clitoris. I moved back down and up several times until Tamar's moans signaled that she was almost coming. Then I moved closer to the top, never touching the top until Tamar exploded in screams of orgasm. Then I moved my finger to the tip of her clitoris and gently caressed it, keeping Tamar in ecstasy for what seemed to me like an eternity. Finally she stopped and I took my fingers away.

"Ohevi, Ohevi. No man has ever done that to me. I thought I would never stop. Now, shove that big, hard zain in there like you're bayoneting me. Kill this soldier with that weapon of yours. Don't make me wait any more."

I really wanted to be obliging to such a beautiful woman as Tamar but I had something else urgent before my dick got into action. I got into position between Tamar's legs as if I was going to slip her some dick but then backed off teasingly. Then I put my arms around her thighs, spread them apart and began my patented all-Canadian muff dive. Did I mention that Canadians are the world's greatest hockey players and muff divers? It's true. Both began as a French sport but were refined in Canada to their present day form. My hockey isn't that great but Tamar was about to find out who holds the gold in muff diving.

I parted Tamar's lips again and let my tongue taste and feel Tamar's quivering snatch. Tamar was fresh and clean between her legs, tasting vaguely like watermelon. I moved my tongue up and down, over the inner lips, between them and to just below the clitoris, never on top of it. You can drive a woman wild by not putting pressure directly on the clitoris, always on the bottom side and never on the top. Not that Tamar needed encouragement to be wild. It was a good thing I had hold of her solid thighs or all that thrashing might have kept me away from my "work". I finally heard Tamar scream something in Hebrew, which I assumed announced another orgasm. Whatever Tamar said, I doubt it was phrased in Biblical Hebrew.

I stopped the tongue work and grabbed my dick. Tamar was utterly limp, without a trace of aggressiveness. The Canadian tongue had subdued the Israeli Army and I hadn't even used my best weapon yet, my dick. I moved up between Tamar's legs and put the tip of my dick at the opening of her cunt. I pushed at the opening without any result. I remembered that Tamar felt young and tight the first time we fucked but I didn't remember anything like this.

I waited for Tamar to relax from her second orgasm. I saw her eyes open and she tried to speak. I realized that Tamar had relaxed enough and I slipped my dick in an inch. Tamar grunted and didn't say a word. I stopped and withdrew a bit and generally played my dick around her opening. However, you can't stop a woman from talking, not even in the middle of a great fuck:

"Oh Christopher. Zeh tov meod. It's Great. Oh Chris. I've never oral sex and I've never had it slow like this. You're so good. Israeli men just ram it in. Work it in slow Ohevi."

Thanks for the feedback, Tamar, but I don't need to be told how to do my job. I worked my dick in slowly, pushing, withdrawing slightly, never in a hurry. Tamar tried to relax but she was enjoying herself too much at the hands of an expert. She would get excited at my slow zain, as she called it, and would tighten up again. Feeling each squeeze me would almost make me come and I would have to stop until she relaxed. The process to get my dick in took 10 minutes to just get me all in.

We just stayed that way for what seemed like an eternity, my dick buried in Tamar, her legs holding me in and her hands holding my head. We stared in each other's eyes, as connected by our stares as we were down below. Tamar felt fantastic. Every inch of her gripped my dick firmly. I could feel Tamar's every muscle quiver as if she was about to come. What I remember most was how hot she felt inside, as if she wanted to give me back my dick in french-fried condition.

"I'm going to come. Fuck me hard Ohevi. Pump me with that zain."

I started to pump in and out and Tamar's eyes rolled up. She started to moan and scream and I could feel her tighten up more that I thought possible. Tamar's fingers dug into my back so deeply that I was sure I would find her nail polish in the scratches later. Under those conditions, I couldn't last and came in bucketfulls. The sperm lubricated the moving parts and was able to stroke faster. Tamar came with screams and thrashing and finally went limp again.

I rolled off Tamar and held her limp form in my arms. Finally, she came back to life and looked at my travel alarm.

"Chara! I didn't know it was so late. You must have been screwing me for hours and I was in such ecstasy that I never noticed the time."

"Tamar, don't leave me again. I have to get in contact with you again. I can't let you walk away from me after this."

"Chris, I don't want to leave but if I don't get back to the barracks soon, I'll be confined and we'll never see each other. Let me have a shower and I'll figure out a plan."

I turned down the air conditioning so that Tamar wouldn't be in such a rush to get dressed. I enjoyed watching Tamar shower and watching the water run off her curly bush hair and down her legs. Tamar dried herself and I did a quick cleaning as she was dressing. I walked Tamar from the Eldan to the bus station to get her bus back to the barracks. After a good fuck, and Tamar had just given me the best, I prefer to be quiet and appreciate the art that that went along with the job. This time it was different. I had to let Tamar know how I felt about her:

"Tamar, in Tel Aviv, you said that we couldn't meet again because I might find out your unit and where you are stationed. That little secret is out in the open now. I love you and you said that my dick was the best you've had. How can we meet again?"

"Ohevi, I have a three day pass coming to me and I can arrange to have it this weekend. Come with me tomorrow on a trip to the North. My family and Mossi's family live in Be'er Sheva so nobody will know us up there."

"I was thinking more long term, about how to bring you to Canada when you get out of the Army. My assignment is over and I'm supposed to fly home tomorrow."

"Ohevi, it's OK to think in the long term but you must live in the short term. No Israeli plans too far ahead the way things are here. We have to deal with how we get together now, not when I get out of the army. Can you or can't you spend the weekend with me?"

"Tamar, I want to spend this and every weekend with you. But my job is finished now that I've filed my story. Also, I'm out of money. I don't see how I can go anywhere with you this weekend."

"Can I introduce you to some good old-fashioned Jewish chutzpah. Call your newspaper and tell them that you just have to stay and get some man-in-the-street opinion on introduction of the new shekel. Tell them that you have a translator who will help out. Then tell them to send enough money to pay the translator and travel expenses. That's how an Israeli gets an expense account holiday, Ohevi."

I decided to give it a try. I bought Tamar some shwarma from a stand at the bus station. The last I saw of her that evening was a wave to me from the bus window. When I got back to my hotel, I called my office with Tamar's "man-in-the-street" proposal. To my surprise, they thought it was a great idea. The editor congratulated me on the story he obviously read while Tamar and I were having a fuck. He would get accounting working on the money right away. Tamar's idea was a winner, just like her reworked copy. As I hung up, I thought to myself, "There's something to this chutzpah business after all."

12