A Date With Tamar Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, Tamar told me off but I couldn't care less. She had said the words that I was waiting for, that she loved me. I pulled her towards me. I kissed Tamar deeply in her mouth. She sucked in my tongue just the same way she had been sucking my dick. Tamar was a quick study. Then I kissed her on both of her bare shoulders. I sensed some incongruity in our situation because I was buck naked and Tamar was fully clothed. To correct the situation, I removed her halter top so I could feel her huge pair of tits against my chest. Tamar's tits fell out of the top and my dick stood right at attention again."

"Tamar's tits fascinated me. They were huge but every square centimeter of skin was sensitive. I played with them for what seemed like hours, kissing all around one tit while playing with the other, never touching the nipples. Tamar couldn't take the teasing and grabbed my head, forcing one nipple in my mouth, playing with her other nipple herself. For Tamar, sometimes enough was enough."

"Keeping Tamar's nipples in motion with my tongue, I undid the fly of Tamar's jeans. All day, I had watched her crotch with her sex graphically outlined. It was as if Tamar was teasing me by flaunting her navel and her hips every time she walked. I slid my hand between her jeans and her panties. It felt like the confined space was filled with liquid."

"I pulled her jeans down slightly and slid my hand into her skimpy panties. I worked my hand over wet, curly bush until I found where her lips parted. My middle finger entered a cauldron of wet, hot slit. Tamar was so wet that my finger slid easily up her slit, mounting her erect, throbbing clitoris. Tamar was so excited that just one pass over her clitoris was enough to send her into ecstasy. I kept light pressure and a sliding motion to keep her orgasm going."

"Daniellah interrupted: "How long could Tamar keep going, as you say?"

"Really, I don't know, Ms. Argov. It just seemed to me that the woman kept coming and coming and couldn't stop. When I was screwing Tamar, I never watched the clock. Tamar taught me how to live for the moment and to enjoy life. I didn't understand what l'chaim really meant until I met Tamar."

"I will put down 2 minutes for the purpose of my notes. Could you please continue."

"When Tamar stopped coming, two minutes as you wrote down, Tamar was as limp as a rag. I pulled off her jeans without any protest from her. Then I rolled down her panties and threw them on top of the discarded jeans. Tamar reached down and spread her legs and her lips. She mumbled weakly: 'Oh Chris, Chris. I want you.' That and some Hebrew I didn't understand."

"I got between Tamar's spread legs. She brought up her knees to give me a better view of her Promised Land. Tamar reached down, grabbed my dick and placed it between her spread pussy lips. Tamar knew where it belonged. I pushed forward and Tamar yielded to my pressure. Damn, the woman was tight. Fortunately she was also wet and I could slowly slide in a little, back off and then slide in a little further every time. Every time I pushed in a little further, Tamar started to become more and more excited until she came again. Since Tamar tightened every time she came, I couldn't do anything but stop and enjoy Tamar enjoying herself."

"It took a lot of work, but I finally got my dick all the way in. Tamar had stopped coming and had loosened up a little. I started to stroke in and out slowly at first and then picking up speed. I managed to grab one of Tamar's tits with a free hand and gently played with one erect nipple at the same tempo as I was stroking in and out. Man, my dick had traveled past the Promised Land and was in the Garden of Eden."

"When Tamar blew me off, it was so total that I could have kept fucking her all night if she had been an average woman. But Tamar wasn't average. I don't know if all Israeli women are as hot-blooded as Tamar but she was able to slowly work up one last orgasm as my zain picked up speed. As Tamar came one last time, she clamped on to my zain as I pushed it home. There was no way that I could prevent coming myself, with my zain caught somewhere in Paradise and Tamar screaming from joy. I couldn't stop myself and I shot off my load again."

"By now, I was exhausted and so was Tamar. We just dropped off to sleep in each other's arms, me naked and Tamar with her halter top rolled up over her tits. I slept the sleep of the totally decadent that night."

By now, Daniellah's foot was firmly in my crotch, rubbing on a nice woody. I don't exactly know why my dick had gone stiff. Maybe it was happy memories of making love to Tamar, maybe I enjoyed Daniellah's clandestine footsie game so much or maybe it was all the Kinley I had been drinking. The men were also becoming more and more restless as I was talking. So, I asked:

"Can we take a break. I have to pee now"

Daniellah withdrew her foot and that took a bit of pressure off my bladder. "That's a good idea. Livshitz, take our suspect to the sherutim and watch him carefully. I need to go to the sherutim myself."

Daniellah left and Livshitz grabbed my arm with his Uzi-free hand. We marched down the corridor to a small bathroom. Livshitz motioned towards a urinal and stood against the opposite wall, weapon in hand. I unzipped, took out my weapon and tried to pee without success. Have you ever had your sphincter tighten up because you had a gun trained on your back? Livshitz started to get impatient and shoved his Uzi in my back

"You pee now! I don't have all night to stand here watching you play with your zain."

That did it and I finally let go. When I zipped up, I turned and asked Livshitz:

"If you want to pee, I can hold your gun to your back and you can see how easy it is."

"You're too funny, you perverted piece of charah. Get back to the interrogation room."

Livshitz turned his Uzi over to Kinnor and left, presumably to the sherutim. Kinnor didn't display the same gun fetish as Livshitz, so I relaxed a bit. I began to think about how I would tell the rest of the story. I had gained Tamar for myself in Haifa but I began to lose her the next day. I went over the events of the day in my mind and placed them in order for the security foursome.

To Be Continued...

12