A Daughter's Influence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SallyTee
SallyTee
48 Followers

"Oh man, dawg. You're gonna love this one," Lamarr grunted. "Mama's just as good as Bethany."

I echoed his words with another drawn out: "Oohh..."

Moments later, he's murmuring in my ear, "You know, Mama, when I look down into your hazel eyes, all I can think about is filling you up with babies."

Babies? Babies! Oh, Gawd, yes...

He continued to thrust forward, I climaxed again under his weight and his incessant thrusting.

"Stay with me, Mama, I'm gonna cum again..."

Twice?!! Oh yeah. I could feel him trembling atop me. Then he began to gasp and pant big time. Finally his cock twitched and spasmed inside of me. He'd orgasmed for a second time.

Shit! I loved this. My body decided that I'd found a form of heaven.

Within the next half hour, all four lovers switched. Lamarr went over to Bethany, while I balanced Crispin on my thighs allowing his cock to explore my insides. Lord, talk about an unforgettable evening. Each of us came slowly--relentlessly. Soon afterward I crashed down against the double bed panting as if I'd tried to jog several miles.

Eight weeks ago I had only experienced a single man sexually in my life. Now because of my sister's circumstances and the encouragement of my daughter, Bethany, I'd experienced four new men. Four black men.

After a short delay during which all four of us fell asleep and napped. Soon Lamarr and I woke up and decided to fuck once again. I should say the sound of Bethany's and Crispin's moans woke us up. Now that we'd switched back to our original partners, I asked Lamarr to use the lubricant as I would need it to ease the insertion of his phenomenal cock.

I do not know for certain when this happened; however, I do know that I looked up to see that Crispin had walked over to the hotel double bed to snap several pictures of us with his camera phone. The photos captured Lamarr topping my naked body after he'd entered me. Later I saw his many shots showing quite a bit of the colorful contrast of our sexual exploration. I shouldn't be surprised to know that those pics are still floating around the internet somewhere.

When Lamarr and I had finished fucking, I told all of them that we should get dressed as I'd gotten very hungry after all our physical activity. I knew that the hotel had a sports bar and restaurant attached to it and we could walk over dressed rather casually--though not as casually as we were at the moment.

My daughter crinkled her nose. "We all smell like sex," she said. "I think we'd better shower first."

I nodded. "You guys go ahead." I picked up my bathrobe. "I'll go out on the balcony and have a cigarette."

Bethany scowled at me. "I thought you quit!" I shrugged. "Blame your Aunt Diane. I started up again when we were up in Muskegon."

Bethany sighed. She realized that it was her Aunt Diane's paramours who'd encouraged me to take up smoking again.

Surprisingly she grinned. "Decided to take up smoking after sex, eh?"

Caught off guard, I laughed.

After I showered, I decided I had better look more like Bethany's mom accompanying her daughter and two of her friends to dinner. I wore a summer dress that clung to my figure, pantyhose and heels--the perfect MILF outfit. Bethany wore short shorts and a tank top. Both men wore casual street clothes.

We strolled over to the restaurant. Although none of us smelled like sex--one of us did smell like cigarette smoke.

Crispin turned to me and asked, "Hey, what is our price limit on dinner?"

I looked insulted and answered, "Hold on! Do you expect me to pay for dinner after you both fucked me this evening?"

He grinned. I could tell he was teasing me. "With any luck, we'd like to have breakfast tomorrow with you two as well."

Cute. The four of us chatted innocently about the game as we waited to be seated.

"So, Mama, are you coming back over to visit us again?" Lamarr inquired after we were seated.

"Yes," I replied. "I think I'd like that..."

"I hope so. I'd like that too."

SallyTee
SallyTee
48 Followers
12