A Daughter's Lust, Rewarded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,564 Followers

Don closed his eyes as he rocked back and forth, sliding his cock gracefully through her fingertips, fucking her hand much like he soon intended to fuck his daughter's sweet cunt. Her touch was painfully delicate, as ghostly as the kisses he'd once bathed her in. Despite that, or maybe because of it, he felt the cum quickly building in his balls and his cock. The unexpected sensation made him snap his eyes open, as he began the tormenting struggle of fighting it back, of making himself last, both for her and for him.

She was looking up at him, a hungry, submissive angel, looking for acceptance and praise. He continued to gently slide his cock back and forth in her loving hands as they held each other's gaze. She was so beautiful, a perfect, cover girl face, with a wide, full, perfect mouth, now seductively parted in a posture of unconscious lust. Her sea green eyes were expressively showing her longing for him. Her straight blonde hair fell on her shoulders, with a few locks scattered helter-skelter across her face, across her eyes and the side of her nose.

For a moment, Don let his imagination fly. He watched his cock slipping through her hands, then imagined it slipping into his gorgeous daughter's precious mouth, or better yet coming then, showering her face and lips with a beautiful rain that would mark her as his forever. He should have felt guilt now, but he couldn't. Not any more. Not now. He felt like he actually belonged to her.

The image brought Don so close to losing control that he jerked himself away, out of her grip. Still, he relished the look of fear and panic it immediately brought to Amy's face, as her eyes darted from his cock to his eyes and back again, showing him what she wanted.

"Please, Daddy, just a little more. Please?" she pleaded. Her voice had raised a few octaves above normal, exposing her excitement to him. Every word was said in a cute little girl soprano, the voice of a wanton slut.

"Please, Daddy, put it in my hands. Put your hot cock in your daughter's loving hands."

* * *

Daddy grinned at her, ignoring her pleas, and for maybe the first time in her entire life, her father's smile didn't make Amy melt. Instead she grew angry, frustrated that he'd taken his cock away, like a child grown suddenly vicious when a babysitter takes away a favorite toy. She let her anger show in her voice. She strained against the black bonds that cruelly held her hands in check.

"Give it back, Daddy. Give it back to me."

He laughed at her then, as he glided around the table and disappeared from sight. Amy rested her cheek on the table, knowing, hoping, what was coming next, suddenly grateful that he had ignored her. She unthinkingly, at least at first, arched her back, pressing her tits firmly into the table as she raised her ass in open, unmistakable invitation to her sweet, adorable daddy's cock.

* * *

Don stood behind Amy again, letting his eyes caress her ass this time, instead of his cock. He stayed there a long while, trying to calm himself down, trying to keep himself from coming the moment he entered her, or even just by thinking about entering her. Amy wasn't making it any easier with the sound of her exquisite voice.

"Where are you, Daddy? Don't leave me here, Daddy. Don't leave without fucking me. I'll fuck you good, I promise I will. I'll be a good little fuck for you."

Don squinted his eyes tightly shut, trying to think of other things. When he opened them, he focused on her back. He admired how the wide, curving swell of her ass and hips narrowed dramatically to a petite waist, and then spread again into the pleasing expanse of her back and shoulders. She was so much more beautiful than all of the other girls he'd put in this position, lying beneath him, begging for his cock.

He really didn't know why he'd ever wasted his time with them. His inhibitions were finally gone.

Amy was beautiful. She wasn't a little girl anymore, she was a woman, a woman that wanted and needed him. She needed him now, in a way that a woman needs a man. He wanted to be there for her, as a man, just as he'd always been there every other time. She wanted him. He wanted her.

His gaze immediately fell to the rounded edge of her breast, where it lay squashed against the table. This position was wrong for Amy, he thought. He wanted to fuck her with her tits facing him, where he could kiss her and see her and taste her and hold her. He wanted to make love to his daughter as thoroughly and passionately and attentively as he could.

His cock twitched reflexively at his thoughts, then surged when Amy squealed again.

"Please, Daddy. Fuck me right now. I need it now. Please."

He'd hardly regained control, but he couldn't wait any more. It was time.

* * *

Amy tugged on the bonds around her wrists, pulling, stretching, trying feverishly to work her way backwards, back to where Daddy was standing. She strained and twisted fruitlessly, searching for a way, a key, a trick to get free, to corral her father and throw herself onto him. She pushed her ass up and back, lifting it to him, guiltlessly offering her drenched, burning, incestuous cunt to him.

Her daddy was right there, the one man for whom she wanted to be a total and complete woman. He was the one man that could fill and complete her, by joining his body and soul with hers. He would never, ever hurt her. There was no way that this could be wrong. He was her father. He loved her. She loved him. She trusted him. She was giving herself to him.

Without warning the head of his cock pressed it's way into Amy's searching cunt. She felt it spread her cunt lips, gently and smoothly, but meaningfully. There was no doubt that she had his cock in her. It was thick and hard and hot and alive inside of her. The elation spread through her like the waves of a storm, washing everything else away. Her father's cock was inside her.

He didn't push it in far. She felt no more than an inch or two before he abruptly withdrew it. He slipped it in again, two times, but no farther than the first, and then left her completely empty.

"No, Daddy! Fuck me, don't stop, fuck me right. You did it, you already did it. You put your cock in your little girl's cunt. Don't stop now. Fuck me."

Amy lay there for an eternity, again fiercely grabbing the edge of the table in frustration, again wiggling her ass, searching for and inviting her father's cock to find and fill her.

Then his cock was in her again, deeper this time, but not much more than another inch. Three inches of cock, that was all he gave her. Three inches in, out, in, out, and then it was gone.

"Daddy! Daddy!" she screamed. "Stop it, Daddy. Stop teasing and fuck me. Enough fucking teasing already. Fuck me, fuck me hard!"

Her daddy entered her again. Maybe another inch. Amy squealed as he slowly, gently slipped into her. She was so wet, she could barely feel any friction, but his cock was thankfully thick, pressing against the walls of her cunt, leaving no doubt that she had a glorious cock inside her. Her father's wicked, forbidden, magnificent cock was inside her.

He fucked her slowly and easily, but still tormented her by holding the full length of his shaft out, giving her only a few inches, only a taste of what he had given other women. The depths of her cunt pleaded with her, screamed at her for more, and she passed the pleas on to him.

"God, Daddy, Please. I'm begging, please, please fuck me hard. Give it all to me, Daddy, give your baby girl all of her daddy's cock. Please."

The last words stuttered their way out of her mouth. She was almost crying. In fact, she felt a single tear welling up in her right eye. The agony and pleasure and temptation and torment was that exquisite, that overpowering, that unbearable.

* * *

Don felt a wave of guilt at the sound of her voice. If he didn't know better, if he didn't understand or see, if he only heard her voice from around the corner and didn't understand the words, he'd think she was being tortured. She sounded that pained and distressed.

He spitefully pulled his cock completely out of her again. He almost had to. He did love tormenting her, and it took a tremendous act of will to resist simply plunging completely into his unbearably sexy daughter and fucking her as hard and fast and violently as he could. But if he did, he knew, he'd come instantly, and it would be over.

Don needed this fuck, this one, tremendous, incestuous fuck, to last forever. It was like losing his virginity to his own daughter, and taking hers at the same time. It was as if all of the other lovers he'd had in his life had only been imaginary. They were nothing, not even memories, just phantom fantasies that didn't count.

That thought struck him as funny. Once, he and Amy had talked about how their first encounter together, when they teased and played and came, but never actually touched each other, didn't count as incest. They hadn't really broken any taboos, they told themselves, and each other.

But now, Don felt as if it was all of the other sex in his life that didn't count. This was the only one that did, making love to his absolutely beautiful, sweet, loving daughter. This was real sex. This was real love. This was the only lover that mattered to him, or ever mattered, or ever would matter.

His darling little girl was everything to him.

* * *

Amy waited impatiently, pleading and begging, and loving every moment of agonizing anticipation.

"Please, please," she begged again. Her voice had by now faded to a mere whisper, a phantom scream. Inside, she had surrendered to the fact that he was in control. She was bound to the table, and bound to him, and he would do whatever he wanted. And Amy liked it that way.

"Please," she whispered powerlessly. "Please fuck me deeper, Daddy."

His cock was part way in her, just a few inches, then suddenly it filled her completely. She felt his hips slam into her ass, pressing hard against it, even driving her forward across the table, as he plunged thoroughly into her, every delightful inch of him. Her bonds tightened at her ankles, squeezing them tightly. The edge of the table dug into her thighs, both painfully and painlessly. She pressed her cheek harder against the cold, smooth, unyielding surface of the table, the only thing she could do, the only movement she could make.

But all of these sensations were nothing, all of them were meaningless background noise compared to the deep, hot, spearing feel of Daddy's cock buried far inside her cunt. It felt as if he'd reached a spot inside her that had never been touched, a virgin part of her that longed for his cock, and only his cock, to touch it and press it and pleasure it.

His cock left her momentarily, but it returned as quickly. He moved it now, rapidly, brutishly, in and out and into her again, forcing her into the table, and forcing words out of her mouth.

"Oh, God, Daddy, yes! Yes, like that, fuck me like that, fill my fucking princess cunt just like that."

She felt her own cunt grabbing at his cock, tightening, trying to hold him inside her. She knew it was useless, but she tried, she tried dearly, to grab his cock with her cunt and hold inside of her forever as she begged him to continue.

"Yes, Daddy, like that, fuck your princess hard like that."

Her words devolved into moans and grunts, spewing from her mouth in time with her father's thrusts, as he hammered her relentlessly, and skillfully, and eagerly. Above all, he fucked her eagerly.

* * *

She was everything he'd ever wanted in a woman, Don thought. He felt no guilt as he fucked his daughter. None. She was a woman, now, a beautiful, sensual woman. He felt no guilt as he savored the feel of the tight, strong walls of her cunt clenching at his cock, pumping him relentlessly, drawing the cum up into his shaft.

"Your cunt is so fucking tight, Amy. I can't believe your hot, sweet cunt is so damn fucking tight."

This was right, he thought, more right than fucking any of the other useless, distant women he'd been with. He had never really been there. He was never really with them. He didn't make love to them. Not like this. Not like he was with his daughter.

The sudden realization was liberating. Don tipped his head back in unexpected joy as he lost all restraint, ready to fuck his little girl as long and hard as he could, and to come inside her with a force that he'd never felt. He felt no guilt, no limits, no boundaries, only racing lust and unequalled pleasure. His only limit, his only bond, was the thought that Amy had to love it to. He had to make Amy feel the way he felt, to come as hard as he knew that he was going to come.

"Tell me you love my cock, Princess. Tell me you love it."

"I do, Daddy, I love your cock. I love the wicked feel of your cock."

"I love you, Amy. Your father loves you more than any other man ever will."

Don waited for a reply, but all he got in response were squeals and screams. His thrusts were wild, now, fast and deep and barbaric. He felt and heard his hips slamming against Amy's ass, slapping against her soft, wonderful flesh. His hands cruised over her ass cheeks, and up across her body. He leaned on her, trying to reach around to grab her tits. Amy was able to lift her body just enough, letting him find her nipples, then crushed his hands beneath her, between the table and her tits as he crudely squeezed them.

"You're so fucking beautiful, Princess, so God damn fucking gorgeous."

She screamed more loudly then. Don tried to slow some, to give her room to think and speak and tell him that she loved him. And then he would kiss her.

Don spied the long knife, conveniently left on the table, just within his reach. He pulled his hands from beneath Amy as she wailed in frustration at him. It took only a moment to grab the knife and lean forward to cut the bonds holding her arms down, first the right, then the left, though they remained tightly bound together.

Instantly she lifted herself on her elbows, and his hands found her tits easily. He explored and squeezed and caressed them frantically, as her screams died in her throat and she grew suddenly silent.

* * *

Now that she was partially free, with Daddy's strong arms and hands embracing her, supporting her, and relentlessly groping and squeezing her lonely tits and nipples, Amy twisted around to find her father's mouth with hers.

There was no restraint this time, no tenderness. This wasn't a shy lover's first kiss. Her tongue leapt from her mouth, searching for his, only to be instantly met by her father's, even more eager and hungry and powerful. Their mouths and tongues worked and battled unstoppably, each fucking the other's mouth in a violent frenzy.

Now, too, Amy could move her hips more, forcing herself onto Daddy's stiff prick, getting every last inch of penetration from him, and holding him inside her longer. Now she could move with him, show him the rhythm she wanted, get his strokes to match the needs of her own body. He fell in tune with her instantly, finding her beat, finding her needs, finding the heart of her lust.

She felt so full, so totally stretched and full of cock. She felt completed. A deep, hungry hole in her body and soul was finally filled by a man, the one and only man that could do it, the only man she could really trust and give herself to completely, her magnificent, handsome, powerful father.

Amy pulled free of his kiss.

"Fuck your little slut, Daddy. Fuck your little slut full of daddy cock."

"Sh," her father told her. "You're not a slut, Princess, you're an angel, you're my little angel, my precious little angel."

Amy looked into his eyes, feeling everything welling up inside her. She could feel tears welling in her eyes as his mouth closed on hers.

Amy screamed into his mouth as the first orgasm took control of her. She felt herself shuddering against him, then was stunned as a second orgasm hit her just moments after the first. That had never happened to her before, she thought momentarily, before a third, more thunderous orgasm pummeled her body, making her twist and wrench herself within Daddy's strong grip.

A loud, piercing moan from her father brought a torrent of further climaxes on her, until she became lost in the sensations, no longer remembering who or what or where she was.

* * *

The cum filled Don's cock this time in a sudden, uncontrollable rush. He had no chance or hope of holding it back, even if he'd had the will. It shot through his cock and into his daughter with a force he'd never imagined, pouring cum into her hot, wet, twitching cunt repeatedly, each time his cock stiffened and grew with another orgasmic wave.

She was coming, too, he was sure. Her wails and gyrations, the uncontrollable quivering of her cunt over his cock, the way her mouth stopped moving against his as he kissed her, and the way she screamed her pleasure straight into his mouth, all left him no doubt that they were sharing an unbelievable, incomparable climax together.

He was overwhelmed with a sudden surge of strength, a feeling of absolute control and force coursing throughout him. She was so beautiful, and she'd given herself freely to him. She had surrendered herself, body and soul, to him. She was no longer a little girl, no longer his little princess. She was a wonderful, beautiful, graceful woman, the most desirable woman on the earth, and she belonged to him, totally and completely. His cock filled her with his cum to prove it to them both.

He let his hands wander down her belly, making her jerk back, over sensitized to his touches. One hand found the button of her clit, making her shrink back further, pressing her ass harder against his hips, and his cock deliciously deeper into her cunt.

"Please, Daddy, no, for real, no, it's too much," she panted. She laughed then, before continuing. "It's too fucking much, baby, it's too much, it's too much."

She grabbed his hands then, guiding them away up to her breasts before releasing them, to lean forward to rest her elbows on the table. She continued to grind her ass and cunt against him, onto his cock, as she panted and recovered. For himself, Don continued to slip his cock in and out of her sweet cunt, relishing the feel of it, as he blindly explored her incomparable tits with his hands.

Don let his lips find Amy's ear lobe, then rubbed his cheek against her pale blonde hair. He inhaled deeply, savoring his daughter's uniquely satisfying scent.

* * *

Amy's daddy kept magically fucking her as she tried to find her bearings, as she clutched desperately at random thoughts, trying to recover who and what and where she was. The only name that came into her mind was Daddy.

In moments the confusion passed, and she laughed softly to herself.

"Shit, Daddy. Oh my God, Daddy. Oh my fucking God, that was good. You're amazing."

Her father was silent, but his hands continued to move tenderly over her body, and his cock stayed buried deep inside her, still moving gently. Amy thought about his cum deep inside her, too. She imagined feeling it, feeling her father's hot cum spreading through her pussy. Her only regret was that she couldn't taste it again.

Their first night together, she'd patiently waited for him to fall fast asleep, then had furtively stolen drops of it from his belly with the tip of her tongue, her first wicked taste of her father''s sweet cum. Their second night together, she waited for him to leave, then smeared his cum over her tits and licked it from her fingers, belatedly wishing she'd let him watch her do it. The third night, she let him see her taste that one small drop, but she had to have the rest of it in her cunt. She pushed it all into her hungry, lonely cunt. But now it was all there, where it belonged, out of her reach.

Tomorrow morning would be different. Tomorrow, after a night sleeping in each other's arms, it would be Daddy's turn to awaken, only to find himself tightly bound to the bed, spread-eagled for her, teased and tormented by her. She'd use her breath, and her hair, and her lips and her tongue on his cock, but only his cock, nothing else. And when he came, he would squirm and twist and fight against his bonds, but he wouldn't be free until he had watched his little girl take every drop of her father's cum into her greedy mouth.

Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,564 Followers