A Daughter's Special Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThomX
ThomX
254 Followers

"Is this about yesterday?" I asked while again knowing the answer. "Are you ashamed of what we did because," I paused, "I'm not."

I smiled at him again to try to reassure him, but he still wouldn't so much as bat an eye in my general direction.

"We shouldn't have done what we did," he finally responded in a low tone. He finally gazed at me as he sat back in his chair. "And I'll tell you right now it won't be happening again."

Instead of feeling upset about what my father had just said to me, my grin grew wider. Daddy got this perplexed look on his face like he couldn't understand my reaction. Without saying a word to him, I stepped closer to him until I was standing right beside him and opened up my gown. Daddy's eyes panned down my body as he saw I was wearing nothing underneath.

"Are you sure it won't happen again, Daddy?" I said, deliberately teasing my father.

His eyes met mine as he said in a weak voice, "Y-yes."

He coughed and was about to take another sip of his coffee, but I placed my hand on his hairy forearm and made him look up at me again. I leaned down until my face was right next to his.

"Are you sure, Daddy?" I said, teasing him some more. "Are you really sure you want to stop?"

He looked right into my eyes this time, his lower lip quivering the same as it had done before. I knew right then and there that I had him, and I intended on taking full advantage of the situation as I crouched down until my knees were almost touching the floor and started unzipping his pants.

"P-please, honey," he said to me. "Please don't do this to me." He shook his head at me. "Not again."

But, like before, I didn't listen as I finished unzipping his pants and pulled them down far enough to expose his impressive penis to me. It was already partially hard and I intended on taking full advantage of it like before as I took his cock in my hand and went down on my father for the second time. He didn't try to stop me, as I had expected, as I wrapped my lips around his hardening cock and sucked it deep into my mouth. I was able to take more of him into my mouth this time since I had gotted used to the feeling of my father's cock buried deep into my mouth. I scooped up his big hairy balls with my free hand and massaged them as I kept sucking off my father. Daddy leaned back his head and moaned as he slowly ran his fingers through my already messy hair and started thrusting himself in and out of my mouth as he had done the day before when I blew him. I briefly took his cock out of my mouth and gazed up at my father grinning as I stroked his cock which was by now fully-erect and throbbing in my hand.

"How do you like that, Daddy?" I asked him with a big grin on my face. "Do you still want us to stop what we're doing?"

"N-no," he said, his voice in a half-whisper.

That was all I needed to hear as I took Daddy's cock back in my mouth and finished what I was doing. It didn't take Daddy long to come this time as he practically shoved his prick all the way into my mouth until the engorged tip was pushing against the back of my throat, making me almost gag in the process. But, like before, I was able to hold it back as Daddy let out yet another long drawn-out moan and I quickly felt my entire mouth fill up with his hot sweet come. Being the good little girl I was, I swallowed as much of his sweet salty essence as I could while the rest just spilled out of my mouth and flowed down my chin and neck and down my naked exposed chest and some of it even staining the top of my nightgown. But, of course, I didn't mind. Not one bit!

When Daddy was finished, when he was finally spent, I stood back up and was about to turn around to get myself cleaned up for school, but then Daddy turned into an animal as he grabbed me by my sides and pulled me up on the kitchen table, knocking his cup of coffee over in the process. I let out a surprised yelp when he did this, but, of course, I didn't protest or try to stop him as he opened up my nightgown and stared down with hungry eyes at my nude glistening pussy. He smacked his lips a few times at the sight of his little girl's cunt before diving in and wrapping his lips around my lips. I moaned myself as Daddy sucked as much of my pussy lips into his mouth as he could.

I placed my hands on the table behind me and threw my head back and cried out in passion as I felt Daddy's long erect tongue slide inside of me and slither around inside my box like a snake. He darted his tongue in and out of me, his nose resting on my rock-hard clitty and his chin resting on my little asshole. I giggled a little when I felt the whiskers on his chin tickle my sensitive asshole. I guess this gave my father an idea as he moved his tongue down to my asshole and gave it a good long lick. I groaned out in both surprise and delight when he did this. Then he did something even more surprising when he started pushing his tongue into my asshole. This was an entirely new sensation for me as I'd never so much as shoved a suppository up in there, but, I must say, it was an entirely pleasurable sensation that my father was now giving to me as he'd managed to get the tip of his tongue into my tight virgin shitter.

Daddy finished tonguing my asshole and shoved his tongue back inside my waiting pussy. I gazed down at him and watched as Daddy's tongue slid in and out of me like his tongue was his cock. It didn't take me long to come either as I exploded right into his face like I had done before. My whole body shuddered as I drenched Daddy's face in my womanly juices until I myself was finally spent. Daddy finally drew his face away from me and tapped me a couple of times on my bare leg.

"You'd better get ready to go to school or you'll be late."

"Okay, Daddy," I replied, smiling a great big smile at him.

But, before I headed off towards the bathroom, I reached down and gave him a big sloppy kiss right on the mouth, smearing both of our juices all over his mouth. I drew away from him, and we both gazed lovingly into each other's eyes.

"I love you, Daddy."

He smiled a great big smile of his own and said, "I love you, too."

I turned around and headed off towards the bathroom with a skip in my step and a song in my heart knowing our relationship had reached a new level of love and intimacy that other fathers and daughters never get a chance to share.

And that's what I call a special discovery.

ThomX
ThomX
254 Followers
12