A Day and a Night in The Sun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But for now...pussy.

The smell almost immediately gave her an orgasm again. She actually shuddered, and had a minigasm just from Angella's smell. Christina's mouth filled with so much saliva from mouthwatering, that it was easy to just cover Angella's pussy with it.

Those lips...they were a little darker in color than the rest of her. Christina had always felt that Angella had maybe some Mediterranean or something in her. The edges of the small lips were dark-tinted. Like gentle Greek olives left in the sun. Christina's tongue darted left and right, thigh to thigh, then down to the dark-tinted taint. Her tongue dipped a teeny bit into the dark-haloed anus, then slowly trailed up to the base, her tongue then dividing the lips. Tentative at first, then at deeper and fuller command, she pressed her tongue into the folds of Angella's pussy, and she met, understandably, with the most perfect flavor she'd ever tasted. That she tasted deeper and deeper till her tongue could get no more.

Then she traveled up, found the sweet clitoris of the most beautiful girl on Earth, and she at first teased it, then at last, supped on it, like there was no other food on the planet. Tongue circled under, over, sucking, spreading the hood, tongue dipping into the 'cave' where her clit hid, to see if it was one that could stand a direct tongue. It could. Like any clit, it bucked both to and away from such direct contact, but in-and-out, out-and-around, swirl, taste, fill, suck, suckle, in-and-out-and-on-and-around.

When Angella came on Christina's tongue, it was as if it was some kind of gift. Christina greeted it with a sigh, as if she herself had cum.

Out there, on the deck, under the perfect moonlight, with the sweet scent of the ocean flowing past them, and the gentle sound of the soft waves crashing behind them, they both fell to the deck, clasped each other together, and kissed deeply. Later, they almost stumbled inside, to the bedroom.

They interlocked legs, and kept kissing, then Christina decided that the world had not yet come to an end, therefore, there might be enough time left to suck on those perfect breasts...so she did. She nibbled down Angella's throat, buried her tongue in the hollow of her neck, angel-kissed down her cleavage, then angel-kissed right up the side of her left breast. When her mouth found that dark brown nipple, it was hard and nicely thick. Perfect for pulling deep into her mouth, and for running her tongue around it in lazy circles. She nibbled it gently, not too hard, but enough to make Angella cry out just a little and arch her back...which was just what Christina wanted.

Christina took one hand and put it up into Angella's long, soft hair and she pulled on it, arching her back even more, while with the other hand, she slid it down that smooth, perfect belly until she could palm Angella's wet sex. She rubbed slowly, continuing her nipple-feast, but switching from breast to breast now and again, while her fingers dipped inside the soft petals of Angella's pussy. She started slow, not going too deep, keeping the Angella's clit between her two middle fingers as she slid them up-and-down, in-and-out of her pussy. Angella was now moaning like mad, and squirming, and Christina just pulled harder on her hair to keep her whole body arched against her.

She came in a wave, throbbing to the sensations in her nipples, clit and pussy. When Angella stopped shaking, her eyes unglazed from the after-cum glow, and got very hot and erotic again. She grabbed Christina by the arms and threw her back against the bed, and then with a devious look on her face, started kissing her way down Christina's chest and belly. When her face arrived at Christina's pussy, Angella smiled and gave it a tender kiss.

Then she parted Christina's little lips with both her hands, then put one finger into Christina's pussy, and started working it in and out while she just kissed her clit. She wasn't sucking it, just kissing it. Then two fingers went in. Then three. Christina was squirming, moaning softly. A fourth finger went in. And Christina felt the four of them widening her up to the knuckles, and she groaned a deep, guttural sound, and her hips were grinding side to side against Angella's fingers.

The Christina felt Angella's thumb slip in, widening her further. And she felt Angella still pushing in. Christina kinda stiffened a little.

Angella kept kissing her clit, and she whispered, "Shhh, shhh, baby. Let go. Just let go."

Christina relaxed into the bed, and opened herself, and just trusted this beautiful, perfect woman.

Angella just kept working the 5 fingers in and out, going a little deeper each time, rotating them in a back and forth circle. Christina was certainly helping out, because she was virtually gushing pussy lube all over those sweet fingers.

"Ahhhhhh," Christina yelped, arching her own back high as she felt the fingers slip into her past the knuckles...and felt Angella's whole hand slide past her, until her pussy firmly gripped Angella's wrist, and Christina felt that whole hand in her, still rotating, twisting, moving just a little in and out.

Christina lost her mind completely at this point. There was nothing at all going on in her brain. She had just become pussy-and-Angella's fist balled up inside her, moving side to side, going in and out, the fingers unflexing to rub her G-Spot, then closing again to form the world's biggest simulated cock-head. Christina's mouth was opening and closing and sounds like growls were coming out of her, while her hips, no longer in her control, were now bearing down on that fist of their own volition, actually fucking Angella's hand back. She felt it go even a little deeper, it was going past the wrist, and she was now thrashing her head side to side, her hands clenching the sheets so tightly that they were being virtually pulled up off the bed, her hips pumping against Angella's fist like it was her only hope of survival.

Then she actually screamed when she came. Her vaginal contractions were so hard they clamped down on Angella's fist and absolutely wouldn't let it leave under any condition. She spasmed, screaming with every powerful earthquake of orgasm, and not just in her pussy at all, but she felt like her entire body was having an orgasm. As she gasped, her eyes closed tight, she started to see shooting stars on the insides of her eyelids, and as the waves started to subside, she actually lost consciousness for a few seconds.

That turned out t be good, because her pussy muscles stopped squeezing Angella's hand for everything they were worth, and that allowed Angella to slowly pull her fist out of Christina's swollen, hot, absolutely dripping pussy.

Angella joined her back up at the top of the bed, smiling. Christina's eyes were completely unfocused, and she was still breathing so hard she couldn't speak. That was, without a doubt, the legendary but never-felt before Beyond Epic Orgasm. No wonder what all the fuss was about.

"You ok?" Angella asked, kissing her mouth gently.

Christina just nodded. She still couldn't say anything. Her pussy, though mighty sore, also felt mighty empty. She couldn't believe it, but she actually thought for a moment about asking Angella to put it back in, to make the emptiness go away, then she thought better of it, as she was fairly certain that another orgasm like that would kill her. True, though, "what a way to go."

Both wanted a lifetime of sex there, but they both were now beautifully exhausted and they found instead the warmth of each other's arms, their nakedness intertwined, and constant kissing with their eyes locked dreamily on each others, until at last, late into the night, both fell asleep, one leg of each wrapped over the other, and both face-to-face.

* * *

The light from the Cayman sun started to bleed up into the room, still full of the scent of candles, sweet sweat and sex.

The light slowly awakened the two of them.

"I don't think this is fair," Christina whispered, her eyes welling with tears, knowing the dawn would bring an end to this miracle of a night. They were still cuddled together as they had been at that last moment, legs wrapped about each other, bodies intertwined, face-to-face.

"What isn't fair," Angella asked back into Christina's lips, "my sweet princess?"

Christina choked back her answer. "To fall in love with someone over- night. It's not fair."

Angella smiled, brushed Christina's hair back, and kissed her on the forehead. "Are you kidding? That happens all the time, precious. It is what is. It is life."

"But it isn't fair," Christina said again.

Kissing Christina's lips tenderly, Angella said, "I know. And I should know. After all, it just happened to me last night."

12