A Day at Home

Story Info
She wants him while staying in for the day working at home.
1k words
3.8
38k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sky was gray and the air was cold as we were expecting snow we decided to stay in for the day and work around the house as I watch you painting the walls in the computer room my hormones begin to run wild as you look so sexy moving the way you are having no idea that I am even in there I come up behind you silently and grab your ass as you jump and say “hey what are you doing?” as I rub your ass gently I say I couldn’t help but watch you and I love what I am watching.

Girl don’t you have work to do in the other room? Well yes but I just stopped to take a coffee break and I thought I would see how you were doing as I begin to rub your back lightly as your body shivers from my touch Come on stop this I cant get this room finished if you start this now well alright I will go and finish my work and then I will start dinner.

I couldn’t figure out why you were being so stubborn and playing hard to get today so I took matters in my own hands and I went into the bedroom and called you to come and help me As you enter the room I shut the door and lock it behind you What are you doing now? You ask I need you to help me with something as I walk over in front of you as I have you standing on the side of the bed as I stand there and you look down at me I take my hand and begin to rub your cock on the outside of your jeans and trying to push me away you say oh come on we have work to finish when we are done we can do this stuff well not wanting to listen I was determined I was going to change your mind I reach up and grab your neck pulling you down to me as I start kissing you rubbing your cock still kissing your neck lightly you realize that I am not going to give up as I feel your cock beginning to grow inside those jeans I begin working on the buttons on your shirt once I have it completely unbuttoned I slowly remove it off your shoulders and completely off of you as your hands begin to wander all over me finding their way to my ass where they rest peacefully as I kiss my way down your neck and onto your chest I kiss gently all the way down to your stomach as I undo your jeans and remove that hard mass and begin to massage it gently in my hand.

Taking that cock into my mouth I tease the tip gently with my tongue as you moan in delight as you love the feel of my wet lips and tongue on your cock looking up at you I suck it gently as you stare down at me watching me suck you as you run your hands through my hair as your hips begin to move with the feel of my mouth getting up I push you back on the bed getting on the bed with you I start sucking that cock again harder this time as your head goes back and you beg me not to stop gently I begin nibbling on that mass all the way to your balls upon reaching them I take them into my mouth and suck them inside out gently.

As my I reach up and run my fingers up and down your chest finally you get to the point that you grab me and pull me up to you as you start kissing me deeply as our breathing gets deeper now and we moan together in harmony as you roll me onto my back and remove the clothes that I am wearing teasing you I start to get up and say Oh honey we have to finish our work come on you have to finish painting that room and I have to finish getting dinner started as I wink at you “oh no you don’t You started this and now we are going to finish it as you lay me back down you begin nibbling on my ears and kissing my neck softly as your hand wanders in between my legs and to your amazement I am already wet.

Oh someone is just a little excited is she? As your fingers begin massaging my clit gently now as our passions begin to run and our desires take total control as your finger enters my hot wet hole as I take your cock into my hand and stroke it harder now Oh honey I want this and I am going to have it… as I make you get on your back again I climb on top of you as I take that mass in my hand guiding it into me… screaming in ecstasy as I slide down on it as your head goes back and your back arches as I begin grinding my hips into you slowly at first as your hands find their way onto my hips as you push deeper into me sitting straight up on you… grinding you harder as you scream stopping now… I get off and change positions getting on you again with my back to you grinding you again as your hands massage my breasts and you pinch my nipples gently rolling them between your fingers as you lay me back on you I can feel your cock and balls tighten as my pussy clamps down on your cock as we are reaching our hottest climax as we have the most dynamic orgasm ever as we cum together and you shoot hot streams of cum into me laying there I love the feel of the throbbing of your hard cock inside of me and when we are finished I say to you I love you… now get back to painting.