A Day At The Beach

Story Info
Jack and Hannah become kissing cousins.
2.2k words
4.28
137.4k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah had always been a beautiful girl growing up, but being so much older than her I never thought of her as anything but a child. I was 8 when she was born so by the time she turned 18 I was 26 and engaged to be married. The summer before she went off to college, however, I learned that my cute little cousin had grown into quite the heartbreaker.

It was late in August when I finally got some time off to go to the shore and unwind. My fiancee, Patricia, doesn't like the beach, so I decided to go on my own for a few days, which caused quite a row. The argument ended with me storming out to spend a few days of peace and quiet at my uncle's shore home. He was in California for the month, so the house would be empty. Or so I thought.

When I arrived, I was startled to find Hannah and two friends lounging in the back yard. As it turned out Hannah and her friends Nikki and Beth had decided to take one last trip to the shore before they all went their separate ways to college. Hannah's father (my uncle) had given them permission to stay at the house alone, provided that they not drink and not bring any boys to the house.

"I think Daddy would be ok with you, though," she said to me, with a wink.

I marvelled at how Hannah had grown into a beautiful young woman. She was relatively short, about 5' 4'', and very thin. Despite being so petitte she definitely had curves where a woman should....she had legs up to her neck and a nice round, plump rear. Decked out in her tank-bikini she was quite a vision, and when she had embraced me at our greeting I felt her ivory smooth skin which had been warmed by the sun.

The four of us just hung out for the rest of that first day. That night the girls talked me into using my over 21 status to purchase some wine, and we sat out in the back yard in our bathing suits, feet dangling in the kiddie pool, getting totally sloshed. After a while Hannah and the girls started getting playful and began splashing each other. The water clung to their bodies and with that and the alcohol I drifted into the realm of dirty thoughts. After several minutes of watching the girls splash and squeal I had developed a semi-hard-on, which through my suit was fairly obvious. At one point I caught Hannah looking at it, and a small smirk crossed her lips.

That night I slept in the downstairs bedroom, while the girls bunked upstairs. Thoughts of dripping wet Hannah danced through my head, and the famous half-mast reared his head again, creating a pop-tent below the covers. About an hour after we had said our goodnights, there was a light tapping on the bedroom door.

"Jack?" came the little voice. "It's me, Hannah? Can I come in?"

I said of course and the door opened.

Silhouetted against the hallway light I stared at my little cousin standing in the doorway. She was wearing a short nighty that came down to her mid-thigh. The light showed through the thin material and I could see every delicious curve of her supple young body. She came all the way into the room and closed the door.

"Is it all right if I stay in here with you? I can't get any sleep up there," she pleaded.

"Um, sure, I guess," I said. "What seems to be the problem?"

Although I couldn't see her face too clearly, I could hear her frustration as she let out a sigh and flopped down on the bed.

"It's Nikki and Beth. They're going at it like animals, and they're sooooo loud."

"Oh!" I let out, trying to sound cool about the fact that two 18-year-old lesbians were having sex right above my head. Hannah giggled a bit.

"Does that come as a shock to you?" she asked. "Kind of," I admitted. Then I thought of the three way splashing fight from earlier. "You're not...?" I started, but Hannah instantly cut me off. "Oh no, I'm straight as an arrow, babe." She laughed gleefully and hopped under the covers. She pushed into me to create space on the bed.

"Move over, big guy," she chimed. I tried to move so that she wouldn't feel the hard-on I still had. We lay under the covers for a few minutes staring at the ceiling.

"I'm glad you came down this week," she said finally, breaking the silence. "It's good to be able to spend some time with you, alone."

She though a moment about what she had said and then playfully slapped my arm.

"Oh, you know what I mean," she added.

"Yeah, of course," I said, although the mere ambiguity of her statement sent a strange thrill through my body. We talked for another hour, and eventually the cold ocean breeze caused us to huddle together under the sheets. Hannah fell asleep with her head on my chest. The warmth of her body felt good, and the intermittent breaths across my chest seemed to awaken every goose bump and every hair folicle on my entire body. Her leg moved up on top of me at one point, and I have to admit that I indulged in stroking it a bit and feeling just how unbelievable smooth her skin really was. Eventually I nodded off to sleep myself.

When I awoke, Hannah was already gone. I found the three girls in the living room, already in their bathing suits and applying suntan lotion.

"Getting an early start?" I asked.

"Oh, ten o'clock is the best time to go down," Beth said. "And if we're lucky, since it's midweek in August, there might not be many folks down at all."

I ran and got my suit on, and came back out to the living room. Hannah helped apply sunscreen to my back, and her small delicate hands caressed my back and shoulders. I could have stayed there forever as she massaged the lotion into my skin, but the other girls were anxious to get going.

I was amazed at how empty the beach was, and so were the girls. The cold breeze from the night before had not really blown through yet, and I suppose that the chilly conditions scared off other potential sun-worshipers. As it stood the wind was blowing quite a bit of sand around, so we decided to brave the chill and jump in the water right away.

The waves were rough as they tend to get in August, and the current was very strong. If you left your feet for even a few seconds to float you could find yourself half a block down the beach. The girls were splashing and talking, and I spent a while body-surfing until one unfortunate wave knocked me for a loop and I came up with sea water coming out my nose and a nasty scrape on my forehead.

"Oh, you poor baby!" Hannah cried. I humbly strode back out to where she was wading (the water was about up to her shoulders. Since I stand about 6' 2'' the water came to about the level of my chest). Nikki and Beth had floated aimlessly down the beach and were now making out in the distance. Hannah touched the scrape on my forehead and I winced in pain.

"Well that'll learn ya," she said playfully, after it was determined that I would indeed live.

"Well, I guess I won't ride any more in today."

"Then how about we jump the waves like we used to when I was little!" she offered.

"Sure," I said. Before I knew it Hannah had jumped onto my back.

"Just like old times," she said, giving me a playful squeeze around the neck. We jumped several large waves with her riding on my back. Her legs were clamped around me and I held onto them to keep her up. She grasped around my neck and held her head close to my so that her cheek touched my ear. After a while, I felt her entire body quivering against me.

"What's the matter?" I asked. I slid her off my back and turned to face her. She was freezing cold and shivering, teeth chattering.

"Look at you! Why didn't you tell me you were cold?" I asked.

"I didn't want to stop," she offered, almost embarrassed. I pulled her close to warm her up. With her body pressed against mine I suddenly got another rush of excitement. She obviously felt it too, because she stopped shaking and looked deep into my eyes. I slowly brought my hand up to caress her soft cheek. Then, before either of us really knew what we were doing, she reached up and kissed me full on the mouth.

It was a long, deep, passionate kiss. I brought my hands down to her plump little behind and grabbed it, lifting her up and pushing her harder into me. We broke the kiss and she gasped.

"Oh Jack, Jack, I'm sorry, I just want you so much." she seemed on the verge of tears.

"I want you too," I said. With that she began to kiss my neck and chest. I squeezed her ass and ran my hands down her legs and up her back. I had a full erection at this point and I was filled with equal parts pleasure and pain as her small body pressed it back into my stomach. She bobbed up and down in the water, causing her stomach to stroke my penis. A burning joy ran through me. Hannah now took her legs and wrapped them full around me. Our tongues intertwined, our hands explored every inch of each others' bodies.The tempestuous waves continued to roll in, and we rolled with them, up and down, up and down. Though her breasts were small, the cold water and the excitement caused Hannah's nipples to shoot right up through her suit. She licked my ear and down my cheek and I reached up and pinched one. She let out a slight moan and turned around so that I could firmly grasp a breast in each hand. I massaged each one vigoroulsy, and she began methodically grinding her ass into my groin.

"Oh, Jack, oh that feels so good," she cooed. "Don't stop. Oh, God, Jack, I want you inside of me!"

My cock was getting ready to explode, so I obligingly pulled down her bikini bottoms down over her smooth, curvy hips and down to her knees. I reached around her with my right hand and went between her legs, slowly massaging her clitoris. She began to moan with each stroke.

"Oh yeah,yeah...yeah Jack, now. Put it in me now!" she cried.

I took my now fully engorged cock and pushed it all the way up her tight little pussy. She gasped as I penetrated her. I grabbed her breasts and pulled her up against my chest. She took her legs and wrapped them behind me. The waves kept crashing over us. I leaned her forward in the water and began thrusting in and out of her. We both began to grunt and groan in time with the rhythm of our copulation. I couldn't believe this was happening. How did I end up in the middle of the freezing ocean, making love to my gorgeous 18-year-old cousin while her lesbian friends pleasured each other down the beach?

At this moment it didn't matter. Hannah was cumming now, I could tell by how she began to clamp down and squeeze on my penis. She let out a loud grunt with each final thrust.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! Yeah, baby, that's it....oh, you feel so good....I'm cumming....oh god...oh....oh....oh...god, yea! I'm....OOOOOOHHHH!!!!!"

I couldn't take it anymore. Her orgasm sent me over the edge and as I grasped hold of her hips her face dipped down into the water and I began to furiously unload my cum into her sweet little pussy. I subsided and she came back up from the water, still impaled on my semi-hard dick. She leaned her head up against me and I kissed the small of her neck. The current seemd to subside a bit, and the waves became gentler. At least that's how it seemed. Hannah's hand reached up and she ran her fingers through my hair.

"I'm really glad you came down this week, Jack," she said, breathing deeply. "And I can't wait to share the bed with you again tonight."

I hugged her around her waist and nuzzled her hair. I looked up and saw Nikki and Beth wading back over towards us. They had been too far away to really see anything, and I'm sure they were involved in some hot and heavy action of their own. As they made their way back up to us Hannah stayed in my embrace, her feet out in front of her, floating and bobbing up and down on the waves. Nikki looked at us curiouisly.

"And what games are you up to?" she asked us.

"Oh, nothing," I said. "Just jumping the waves."