A Day at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one thing for Martin to parade Kim around the beach in front of strangers, they were safe in their anonymity and would never see any of those people again, but it was something else entirely for his friends to see her like this. He wasn't sure he was comfortable with them seeing her bare breasts and he certainly wasn't comfortable with them seeing her delighting in her exhibitionism like this. He was also pretty sure that Kim would be furious with him for putting her in this situation and he dreaded the thought that she would probably never display herself like this for him again.

Bumping into Tim and Chris burst Kim's bubble completely. She had to speak to them, anything else would be rude, but in doing so she completely shattered the illusion that no one other than her and Martin existed. Worse still, once she acknowledged Tim and Chris she must also accept that there were hundreds of people all around them to witness her nudity and arousal. Her heart raced and she felt close to panic. Despite the roaring in her ears she had just enough presence of mind left to realise that losing it would be the worst thing she could possibly do – she needed to act like there was absolutely nothing out of the ordinary; like letting two of her boyfriend's mates stare at her bare breasts while making innocuous conversation was something that happened every day.

"Hi Tim. Hi Chris. How have you guys been?" asked Kim, labouring to keep her breathing steady.

"Can't complain," Chris said, "especially with the weather like this."

"It's beautiful isn't it," replied Kim, "I love this time of year."

"Are you guys coming to my barbecue this afternoon?" asked Tim.

"What time?" Martin asked.

"Three."

Martin gave Kim a look of query, not being entirely sure of the afternoon's plans, and she turned to look at him as he did. He hadn't really had a chance to look at her as they walked along the beach, and he took the opportunity to give her a long appraising look. She looked hot! Her nipples were harder than he had ever seen them before, even the areola looked hard. They were long too. She was breathing hard and her breasts rose noticeably with each inhalation and then fell as she exhaled. As hard as he tried to avoid staring at her breasts the motion drew his eyes to her nipples irresistibly. As she turned she shifted her feet slightly and widened her stance, the motion drew his eyes away from her breasts and down to her feet. He knew he couldn't stare at her feet all day and he tried to bring his eyes up to meet hers, as he did his eyes moved slowly up her body, he didn't want to gawk, but he couldn't help himself. Her body was perfect and he drank her in, first the gentle swell of her calves and then the soft yet toned flesh of her thighs, which were parted just enough to remind anyone looking that they could readily part further. The fabric of her bikini bottom had crept up between her curvaceous cheeks leaving the rounded curve at the bottom of her backside on display and he feasted on the view hungrily. As his eyes proceeded up her body he admired her flat stomach and when he reached her breasts it took an almost physical effort to pull his eyes up to meet hers.

Martin blushed scarlet when he finally saw the expression on Kim's face. She had obviously been watching as he slowly devoured her with his eyes. She had one eyebrow cocked, her head tilted slightly, and a look of amused disdain which made him feel completely transparent.

With the illusion of privacy now thoroughly dispelled Kim could feel people's eyes touching her once again. Unlike walking to the beach when the touches came and went as the cars passed these touches lingered on her skin and fluttered all over her body as if she were being caressed by a million feathers. Some feathers concentrated on her breasts and other intimate areas but the majority moved around as the viewer's focus changed. Some touches were more pronounced than others, her familiarity with Tim and Chris made their gazes easily identifiable and Martin's felt almost as real as if his hands were caressing her body.

Standing in the open, with so many eyes exploring her body, and with no illusions to hide behind Kim came to understand that the tingling sensations she felt on her skin was simply her own pleasure at being looked at and even more startling she realised it was her own enjoyment of putting herself in a position to be looked at. She wasn't simply reacting to Martin's excitement; she was enjoying it entirely of her own accord. The realisation struck her like a dam bursting. Suddenly the feather touches all over her skin became tiny sparks of pure ecstasy, the warmth between her legs became a raging fire, and her heart began to race ever faster. Martin's heavy gaze felt like a lover's hungry touch and Chris and Tim's illicit touches ignited her lust wherever they fell.

Somehow Kim managed keep her passion just sufficiently at bay to remain aware of her surroundings. She turned to look at Martin to respond to Tim's invitation and as she did so her legs moved apart to maintain her balance. As her legs opened slightly Kim felt a flurry of eyes move to the thin fabric which hid the core of her sexuality and she opened her legs a little wider to welcome the gently probing eyes. Tim and Chris were still sitting on the sand and her pussy was eye level with them, and although she was looking at Martin she could feel their intent stares like fingers desperately trying to remove the small triangle of fabric which covered her. She responded to the gazes as to a lover's touch and her juices began to flow freely.

Kim watched Martin as his eyes moved all over her body. His eyes were so hungry that she felt like she was being handled by a passionate lover. He looked like he was about to lose control and Kim knew she would respond enthusiastically if he did. When he finally dragged his eyes up to hers she fixed him with a look which could douse flames even in hell.

"It sounds great, we'll definitely be there," said Kim, her breath just barely under control.

"We were just trying to decide whether the water would be too cold for swimming," said Chris.

"A little cold water won't kill you," said Kim, thinking a swim would be the perfect way to defuse the sexual energy.

Without waiting for an answer Kim took Martin's hand and turned and headed for the water. She could feel Chris' and Tim's gazes firmly on her arse as she walked away. She could also feel that her bikini bottom had crept up between her cheeks and her already small Brazilian bikini bottom would now look more like a g-string. Kim was faced with the choice of leaving her arse exposed for Chris and Tim to stare at or drawing attention to it by fixing her bikini. As she thought about it she realised that she would feel too undignified pulling her bikini out of her backside in public. Thus freed of the ability to fix the situation she discovered that she enjoyed letting Tim and Chris, and everyone else for that matter, watch her walk.

When the cold water hit Kim's feet it was quite a shock but she ran straight in and dove under a wave anyway. The cold water drowned her passions almost completely – at least until Martin surfaced next to her and wrapped her in his strong arms and kissed her deeply. She was immediately afire again despite the cold water and once they had swum just beyond the breakers Kim wrapped her legs around Martin and returned the kiss hungrily. His erection was obvious and pressed hard against her crotch. It was completely irresistible and she reached down between them and freed it from his shorts. Martin's need was just as urgent and he responded by reaching down and pushing her bikini aside. Kim held his cock in place while she lifted herself over it and finally drew it into her. As awkward as the water was her juices were flowing freely enough for him to slide into her easily.

Kim looked Martin straight in the eye as she said, "Ahhhh that feels so good baby!"

Martin's only response was to kiss her again and hold her by the hips as they ground their bodies together.

Martin didn't so much thrust into Kim – long thrusts weren't really possible in the water. Instead he pulled her hips against him as he pushed his own hips at her and drove his shaft into her deepest reaches. Then he relaxed the pressure and eased back out of her depths. To Kim all of the motion felt to be happening inside her and because of the depth of penetration it felt like long hard thrusts even though each movement was so small.

The lovers revolved slowly in the water and the only visible signs of their love making were the changing expressions on Kim's face as Martin drove into her and then released her. Her soft moans were drowned by the sounds of the surf.

"You like showing me off don't you, baby?" Kim asked.

"What's not to like babe, you look totally hot!"

"Did you like showing me off to your friends?"

"I was worried," he admitted.

"Why babe?"

"I thought you'd be mad at me."

"I freaked at first," said Kim, "but what could I do? I just had to act like everything was normal."

"That was so hot. The way you were just casually chatting with a couple guys while you let them look at your tits."

"You like them looking at my tits?" asked Kim.

"Oh yeah. You have the best tits, they'll be so jealous!"

They talked quietly all the while Martin continued to push into Kim. Kim could only speak as Martin released the pressure, each time he forced them together she closed her eyes dreamily and let out a soft moan.

"People are looking at us you know," said Kim.

"I know," said Martin.

It was true too. Even though they weren't visibly thrusting into one another Kim's expressions had not gone unnoticed. Most people were oblivious, but some were suspicious and stealing surreptitious glances and others were more certain of what was happening and were openly staring.

"Do you like fucking me while people are watching?" asked Kim.

"I love it! I love watching your face when we have sex, you're so expressive, you don't hide anything, and it's so hot that there are people seeing that now."

Kim kissed Martin deeply and passionately. As she kissed him she moved her hands to his waist and used them to lift herself and then lower herself back onto him. As she moved like this she thrust back and forth with her hips. The sexual nature of the motion of her shoulders and the arching of her back was unmistakable to anyone who saw them. Anyone who was merely suspicious before would now be certain of what they were doing.

"Is this even better? Do you like strangers seeing your wanton woman riding you?" asked Kim.

"Oh fuck yeah," answered Martin.

"I'm gonna cum!" exclaimed Kim.

Kim moaned sharply, almost grunted, with her head thrust back and her mouth open as she came. Once the peak had passed she relaxed her body and rested herself on Martin with her head on his shoulder. It was then that she noticed that Tim and Chris had joined them. She had no way of knowing whether they had seen her cum and Martin wouldn't know either as he'd had his back to their approach.

"You guys are coming, right?" asked Tim.

Martin turned and couldn't muster much more than a grunted query, "huh?"

"To my barbecue," Tim clarified.

"Yeah dude, of course," said Martin.

Kim wondered what that was about. They had already sorted that out before they started swimming. Did Tim mean "coming" or "cumming?"

Martin had stopped thrusting into Kim when he turned to speak to Tim. She was facing away from Tim and Chris now, and she took the opportunity to whisper into Martin's ear.

"Don't stop baby," she whispered, "I still want you."

With Kim's prompting Martin resumed his subtle thrusts into her while continuing to chat with his friends.

Martin loved it when Kim talked during sex, especially when she talked sexy, but he wasn't expecting her to talk dirty to him while he was talking with his friends.

"I want you to cum inside me sweetie," she said.

"Stop it, babe," he whispered to her, unable to believe that he was asking her to stop, but it was driving him completely wild and he couldn't lose it with his friends watching.

"I want you to put your cum deep inside me while your friends are watching. I want to feel you spurting your jizz deep inside me while I talk to them," she whispered.

Kim swivelled to partially face Tim and Chris then, giving them a view of one of her breasts and its hard nipple in the process.

"Should we bring anything?" Kim asked Tim with a cheeky smile.

"Just drinks, I've got heaps of meat," replied Tim.

Martin grunted, and heaved himself even deeper inside her as all of his muscles bunched and tensed. Kim felt his cock twitching deep inside her and she knew he was putting his cum in her. She moaned – she couldn't help it; there is something primal and instinctual about a man cumming deep inside a woman.

"Mmmm, what about salad?" asked Kim, doing her best to hide her moan with a question.

At some level Kim wanted Tim and Chris to know what had been happening and that it had now ended with Martin's cum inside her. She slowly lifted herself off Martin's cock, her mouth involuntarily forming a pout as she drew a sharp breath as his still firm cock slid out of her. She smiled as she turned to face them and took a deep breath and released it with a satisfied sigh. Standing on her own her breasts were now under water and she was surprised to realise that she was disappointed that they were hidden from view. Even lifting herself to the tips of her toes she couldn't bring her breasts back into sight for them. Nevertheless, she enjoyed chatting with them while her pussy was full of Martin's cum and she could still feel the after effects of having just had sex.

The four of them headed back to the shore. The three men all caught waves in while Kim walked. When they reached the shore they turned and watched her walking in. She jogged the last dozen metres or so and smiled as they all watched her breasts bouncing. When she reached them she stood facing them breathing hard from the short run through the water. It was an obvious struggle for all three of the men to meet her eyes – their eyes kept drifting back to her chest where her breasts undulated with each heavy breath.

Kim could feel Martin's cum begin to seep out of her and she found it very exciting to be standing with three men while it happened.

"What are you guys doing now?" she asked of Tim and Chris.

"I hadn't really thought about it much, but I guess I should head home soon to get everything ready," replied Tim.

"Cool, we don't have anything on this afternoon, if you want us to come over early and help," said Kim.

"Yeah, that would be great, thanks Kim, how about we meet at mine in half an hour or 45 minutes?"

"We'll see you then," said Martin.

"Yeah, later guys," said Kim.

"Bye," said Chris.

Tim and Chris walked back up to their towels and Martin and Kim walked back along the water's edge in the direction of their own stuff.

"You're amazing, babe," said Martin.

Kim's response was simple – she just smiled up at him warmly and put her hand in his.

"Would you do it again?" he asked.

"What, now?" she asked, surprised, "do you have the energy?"

Martin laughed as he said, "No, some other time babe!"

"Maybe tomorrow," Kim said, with a cheeky smile and a faraway look in her eye.

"Will you go topless?"

"If you want," replied Kim.

"Are you comfortable with it now?" Martin asked.

"Yeah, I think everyone in Bondi has seen my boobs now."

Martin chuckled.

They reached their stuff and Kim started to dry herself but the sun had already done a thorough job. They both dressed. Kim felt more than a little regret as she put her bikini top on and then her wrap. As they walked up the sand to the promenade Kim looked back, a little longingly, but mostly with the awareness that it was now just the beginning of spring and that she would have plenty of time to have fun at the beach over the coming months.

12