A Day at the Beach

Story Info
Some exhibitionist fun at a public beach.
1.9k words
4.23
50.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lorenqt
lorenqt
22 Followers

I lay face down on my towel, basking in the sun, almost falling asleep. My boyfriend Jake, he would be my husband if it were legal where we live, walked up and sat next to me. He gently stroked my left arm, "The water is great, Loren. You should try it."

Without opening my eyes, I turned my head towards him, "I think I'd rather just lay here in the sun."

He started rubbing my shoulder a little harder, "Come on, sleepy head. Get up."

"Stop it Jake!"

He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek then he whispered in to my ear, "Or, would you like me to massage your shoulders and back?"

I kind of nodded my head letting out a soft moan, "Yes that would be great." He reached over and grabbed a bottle of baby oil out of my bag. Then he poured some of the baby oil on my back and shoulders and started to rub my shoulders. "That feels so wonderful." He leans down and kisses my neck as his hands start to caress further down my back. "You're great at this, don't ever stop." His hands slid over my bikini clad (Tropical Floral Cheeky Low-rise with matching Bandeau top) butt. He slid his hand inside my bikini bottom and started to rub my hole with his thumb. I automatically raised my butt up and began to grind against his thumb.

After several minutes, actually I lost track of the time, he stopped and said, "Loren, I have something that needs massaged too."

I roll over to see what he was talking about. My eyes take in the sight of his body. His hair is still wet, his sculpted chest, his muscular arms, and athletic legs all glistening in the sun. He looked as good as ever. It just goes to remind me of what a lucky girl I am.

I sat up as my eyes looked over his magnificent form. I noticed the bulge forming in the front of his shorts. He flashed me a wide smile as he took my hand and pressed it against his growing bulge. "Jake, this is a public beach and we're totally exposed out here." While I admit to being a bit of an exhibitionist, I thought this would be too much.

My hand had automatically grasped and stroked his cock through his shorts. He rubbed my stiff clit through my bikini bottom as he leaned down and kissed me on the lips. "It looks like someone doesn't mind." I looked into his eyes as our lips drew closer until they melted together. He wrapped his strong arms around me, pulling me closer. I parted my lips as he slipped past my lips, over my teeth, and inside my mouth. I moaned into his mouth as his tongue continued to probe my mouth. After a few blissful minutes, he broke our passionate kiss. "I've got something else for you to kiss." He said with a wink.

Feeling a sudden rush of caution and hesitation, I looked around, "What if someone should see us?"

He placed his hands on my head and gently and firmly pushed me down towards his crotch, "Nobody's watching us, Loren. They're too busy enjoying themselves and having fun. Besides, who cares if someone happens to see us?" All of my inhibitions left as I found myself inches from his cock.

I flicked my tongue across his bulge and kissed his head through his shorts. I slowly pulled the front of his waistband down to reveal his big, hard cock. I took a moment to study it, its impressive length, its girth, and the pulsing veins. I gently sucked his balls, taking first his left then his right into my mouth, before licking my way up the underside of his shaft. I look up into his eyes as I circle my tongue around his head then slide it inside my mouth. I take the first few inches of his big, hard cock inside my mouth. I look into his eyes as I start to bob my head on his shaft. I took a few more inches inside my mouth. I pulled his cock all the way out of my mouth and hold it flat against his stomach. I lick his shaft up and down and then took his head back inside my mouth. After working on his head for a couple minutes I deep throated his 8" cock. His deep breaths and moans let me know how much he was enjoying this. I would alternate between deep throating to working on his head to licking his shaft and balls. I kept up this routine for about fifteen minutes until he asked me, "Did you bring any shooters with you?"

I popped his head out of my mouth. "The lube shooters and lube is in the bag, baby." He reached into the bag and retrieved the items while I went back to work on his cock. As I deep throated him, I could feel him pull my bikini bottom down to reveal my tight hole. He squirted some lube on my hole then he slid a finger inside my ass. A muffled moan escapes my lips. He adds a second finger soon followed by a third. I pushed my ass against his probing digits. His fingers probing inside my ass combined with the absolute naughtiness of the location that we were doing this had me really aroused. I took his cock out of my mouth and stroked him furiously, "Fuck me, baby. I want you to fuck my ass."

"Aren't you worried about being seen by other people?" He said, mocking my concern from earlier.

"No, I don't care about them. I just want you to fuck me."

He took his fingers out of my ass. "Turn around and stick your ass in the air." I quickly turn around and get down on my elbows. He pushes the shooter inside my ass and pushes the lube inside. Then he puts his rolled up towel under my stomach, for extra support if I need it. Jake is such a gentleman. He pulls the shooter out and lubes his cock. Then he starts to tease my hole.

I couldn't stand his teasing any more. "Stick it in, come on fuck me." I wanted to shout, but had to talk in a lower tone. I moan as he pushed his head against my hole. His head slid past my sphincter and he held it there for a moment, allowing my hole to adjust to his invading member. He fed a few inches inside my ass and then pulled all the way out. Then he slid his cock back inside and slowly pushed until he was all the way inside me.

He held still for a moment then whispered into my ear, "Are you ready?"

"Yes, fuck me baby." He slowly pulled out until just his head was inside my ass. Then he slapped my ass and drove his cock back inside me. I moaned loudly as he plowed my ass. He continued to ram my ass. I fought to keep my noise level down, I didn't want to draw any unnecessary attention because I'm pretty sure that what we were doing was actually illegal; at least if we were caught, we could share the same jail cell. I started pushing my ass back to meet his thrusts.

"You like that you dirty slut. Don't you?" He said as he slapped my ass again.

"Yea baby, I'm your slut. Fuck me like a slut." I was starting to feel an orgasm building inside my body.

"You like my cock, don't you? You want someone to see this. You want someone to see you with my cock deep inside you." The thought of some shocked onlooker stumbling across us sent a spark of excitement down my spine. Here I am, on my knees and elbows with my boyfriend kneeling right behind me. His hands alternating between groping and slapping my ass to fondling my bikini clad 34D breasts. The front of his shorts is pulled down and his cock is ramming in and out of my ass in a piston-like motion. My 5.5" clit is almost sticking out and almost escaping out of the front of my bikini. Between the stimulation of my prostate and the friction of my bikini against my 5.5" clit I was about to explode. Jake dropped his hand down to stroke my 5.5" clit. When he just brushed his hand across the bulge in the front of my bikini, my orgasm overtook me.

"Ohh my God, baby! I'm cumming!!!" Someone probably heard me but at that point, I didn't care. I shot my cream inside my bikini and Jake, always the gentleman, kept on stroking me until I was finished.

He had changed from pounding my ass to slowly moving his cock in and out of my spamming ass. He kissed my neck then whispered into my ear, "You really are a sissy slut, aren't you?" (I only let him call me a sissy if we're having mad passionate sex. I don't really identify myself as a sissy.)

He takes his hand off my still stiff clit and slides it up my chest to my breasts. I moan as I recover from the incredible orgasm I just had. "I'm your slut, baby." He kisses my neck, cheek, shoulders as he makes love to me. After a few minutes, our lips find each other and lock together. I completely lost myself in our kiss. His tongue probes my mouth matching the thrusts of his cock deep inside my ass. My lips suck on his tongue and my tongue dances against the tip of his.

He broke our kiss, "Lets cum together, Loren." He increased his pace a little bit as his hand returned to my clit, which he stroked in perfect rhythm to his thrusts. His breaths grew shorter and his grunts a little louder. I started to grind my crotch against his hand. "I'm going to cum."

"Yes baby, cum in my ass." His pace increased even more as he returned to the hard fucking he was giving me earlier. "Pound my ass, baby." I could feel my second orgasm building fast. I bit my lower lip trying to keep from moaning too loud. His hand stroked my 5.5" clit at a blinding speed. "Oh baby, you're going to make me cum! You're making me cum!!" My eyes almost rolled back into my head and I moaned loudly as I creamed my bikini for the second time. "Ohh God! Here I cum!!" Almost breathlessly I said, "I want you to shoot your seed deep inside my slutty ass."

"Get ready to take my seed, you dirty little slut!" He rammed his cock deep inside my ass and held it there. "Here it comes, bitch! Take my seed!" He said between animalistic grunts as he shot jet after jet of cum deep inside me, bathing my colon.

After a moment, he withdrew his cock from my ass and pulled my bikini back into place. I turned around and cleaned his cock before putting his amazing piece of man meat back inside his shorts. We quickly gathered up our stuff and walked, holding hands, to his car. We threw the stuff into the trunk and got in the car. He started the car and rolled down the windows. I gave him a quick kiss. "Thanks, that was a great time. I love you Jake."

He placed a hand on my knee. "I know. I love you too, Loren." He gave a quick glance over his shoulder before backing out of the parking space and we drove home.

lorenqt
lorenqt
22 Followers