A Day at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sds195
sds195
647 Followers

Matt continued working his mouth on Kayla's clit, while pushing his finger up against her gsot. He felt her cum again, he moaned his approval.

Kayla was digging her teeth into her lower lip now. Again, she'd lost time of how many times Matt had made her cum.

And, whichever number orgasm it was coming up, Kayla knew it was going to be intense.

She wrapped her legs around Matt hard, again, and reached down with one hand to push his face against her, as she writhed up against him.

"Oh," Kayla almost shrieked. "Keep going," she implored. "Right there! That is it!"

Matt's head was fully covered by Kayla's legs. With his face buried in her pussy, and with her hand against the back of his head, he could barely breathe.

But he didn't care. Matt kept going at Kayla's insistence,

Kayla reared her head back and almost wailed with delight as this orgasm hit her.

She squeezed her legs together with force, and put more pressure on her hand that he had on the back of Matt's head.

Oh my god, Kayla though to herself, as this orgasm gripped her. Did I just squirt?

As much as he was almost unable to breathe, Matt still felt Kayla cum squirt out over his hand, and onto his chin.

I guess I haven't lost my touch, he thought to himself.

Kayla was almost wheezing as the last orgasm passed through her. She loosened her leg grip around Matt's neck.

"Get up here and fuck me," Kayla said, almost harshly. "I need to feel you inside of me."

Matt slowly finished working his mouth on Kayla's clit, and withdrew his finger from her. Then, he took up position in front of her.

Kayla looked at him, panting softly, with wanting eyes.

Matt leaned forward and slowly pushed his cock inside of Kayla's juicy pussy.

Holy shit, Matt thought to himself as he entered her. This feels fucking incredible.

"Oh, yes," Kayla moaned as she felt Matt's cock inside her. She pulled him in for a deep kiss and wrapped one of her legs around his midsection.

Matt went with a slow rhythm, as Kayla moaned her approval.

Kayla was loving it. The slow, deliberate pace ensured she savored every moment of it. In fact, Kayla became aware of what Matt's motion was all about.

Oh god, Kayla moaned inside her head. Does this man know how to fuck!

Kayla arched her back, when she was fully aware of what Matt was up to. He wasn't fucking her deep, but instead working himself in, and up inside her pussy.

So that his cock would hit her g-spot.

Kayla moaned loudly and pulled Matt in for another deep kiss.

They'd only just started, but she was close to cumming already.

Kayla wrapped her other leg around Matt's waist, and lock both feet behind him, and arched her back a bit more.

Matt was aware Kayla was close, so he positioned himself in such a way, that with shorter moves, he kept his cock rubbing against her g-spot.

"Oh shit," Kayla wailed. "That feels incredible!"

She began grinding herself against his shorter movements, and could feel the orgasm within reach.

For Kayla, this was a big deal. She had never had an orgasm from a guy fucking her before.

Kayla had never complained about it though. Sex always felt great, but she was beginning to think she'd never have an orgasm from a guy's cock inside her.

She'd managed to get herself to orgasm, with her toy at home. But that was because Kayla used it in such a way that it gave her maximum pleasure. And, she understood, that a guy needed pleasure too.

But this guy? This forty-seven year old man?

He'd sent her into low orbit, with his mouth and his fingers, but now he was doing it with his cock too.

"Yes, yes, yes," Kayla almost wailed as Matt kept pushing against her, and she ground herself up against him, feeling his cock getting her close.

"Oh, fuck yes," Kayla hissed. The orgasm hit, and went through her entire body. The sensation of pleasure was so incredible.

Matt felt Kayla's legs tighten around his midsection, and felt her, already tight, pussy, tighten just a bit more, and he knew she was cumming.

I do still have it, Matt thought to himself.

Kayla gripped Matt's arms, as she continued to grind herself against his short movements.

"Oh, god," she whimpered up at him, as she pulled him in for another kiss. "You made me cum so good, baby."

"Happy to do it, sweetie," Matt smiled at her.

Kayla bit her lower lip, and moaned loudly. She was going to cum. Again.

Kayla wasn't even sure how many times she'd cum. She'd shifted positions slightly, and kept grinding herself against Matt's motion.

And, it was heavenly for her.

Kayla was breathing heavy, and glanced down to see her body was covered in sweat.

Matt was sweating too, as he kept on pleasuring her.

Kayla smiled up at him, and then reared her head back, as another orgasm went through her.

After this last orgasm rocked her body, Kayla couldn't keep her back arched anymore, and let her leg slip from behind Matt's back.

"Do you need a break, sweetie," Matt said, somewhat short of breath.

Kayla just breathed heavily, unable to get any words out. She wanted Matt to keep going, and cum, but she had to admit, she was spent.

"No," Kayla finally managed to blurt out. "You need to cum."

Matt smiled down at her. He knew she was spent. Between the session they'd just gone through, and the heat, she needed a break.

"I already did cum," Matt said with a smile, as he slowly pulled his cock from Kayla's soaking, hot pussy. "Remember the shower?"

In truth, Matt himself was pretty spent too. Between the heat, and his body betraying him a bit, he actually needed a break himself.

Matt groaned a bit, as his back, knees, and hips all let him know they weren't happy with him, as he eased himself onto the bed next to Kayla.

He laid there for a moment or two, before Kayla rolled over, on top of him, and kissed him deeply again.

"Thank you, so much," Kayla said when their lips parted. "That was so incredible."

'Thank you, too," Matt replied as he brushed her hair from her face. "It was incredible."

Kayla laid her head against Matt's chest with a contented smile on her face.

They continued to lie in bed for a few minutes, before Matt announced that he needed a cigarette.

Kayla continued to lie on the bed, as Matt got up. He retrieved her wine from the desk where the computer was, and passed it to her.

Kayla accepted it with a smile, and a wink.

Matt then headed out to the living room, lit two cigarettes, and headed back into the bedroom.

He gave one of the cigarettes to Kayla.

"Thank you," she almost moaned.

Matt smiled as he got the ashtray from the computer desk, and set it on the nightstand next to Kayla.

She had just taken a long, slow drag from her smoke, and exhaled slowly.

"I feel SO fucking good," Kayla purred, as she glanced at Matt.

"The feeling is mutual, sweetie," Matt said with a smile, as he took a sip of wine.

After Matt had finishes his smoke, he asked Kayla if she was hungry.

Kayla had responded that she was 'fucking famished, right now'.

So, Matt headed to the kitchen to finish baking the casserole.

After he'd left the bedroom, Kayla looked down at herself, and thought 'god I am a sweaty mess'.

She asked Matt if she could hop in the shower. He said it was no problem.

Kayla lingered under the water for a few moments, relishing how good she felt.

But, then, a smidgen of guilt came over her. She hung her head as the water poured over her.

I should have made him cum, she thought to herself.

Kayla had never considered herself to be 'selfish' in bed. In fact, she'd found herself going out of her way to pleasure the guys she'd been with.

But, at the same time, Kayla felt a smile cross her lips. Maybe Matt was the kind of guy who went out of his way to pleasure women.

He sure as hell had done that with her.

As Kayla got out of the shower, she heard Matt opening the over. She took a deep breath, and smelled the aroma.

Jesus, Kayla thought to herself. He cleans, he cooks, and he's great in bed.

Kayla was also surprised when she got out of the shower.

As soon as she shut off the water, she cursed to herself. The towel she'd used earlier was still on the floor in Matt's bedroom.

Except it wasn't. Both towels were back on the rack.

Kayla smiled, and shook her head. She felt the towel closest to her, and knew it was the one she'd used earlier. She still grabbed it, and began to towel herself off, as she exited the bathroom.

She got to the kitchen just as Matt was digging fork into the casserole. She noticed he had the towel he used around his waist again.

"When did you bring this towel back into the bathroom," Kayla asked, with a smile. "I didn't even notice you in there."

Matt smiled at her. "You hard your back turned," he replied, with a shrug.

Kayla smiled as she nodded, and continued to towel herself off.

She felt a bit of a rush go through her. She was standing there naked, with this guy she'd just met, toweling herself off.

Kayla watched as Matt dug a fork deep into the casserole. She watched as melted cheese dripped away, as Matt took a taste.

"Oh god," Matt said. "That's terrible."

Kayla furrowed her brow. "Is it really bad?"

Matt chuckled. "No, here," he dug into the casserole again, and held out the fork for Kayla.

Kayla wrapped the towel around herself and moved towards Matt. She accepted the fork into her mouth.

"Oh god," Kayla mumbled with her mouth still full, as she chewed. "I think I just came again."

Matt put out two plates, and then he and Kayla made their way to the living room to eat.

Kayla savored every bite of Matt's casserole.

"That was delicious," she said.

"Thank you," Matt replied. "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

Matt stood up, and took Kayla's empty plate and then headed to the kitchen.

Kayla sat on the sofa for a moment, twirling her hair.

"Do you mind if I have another smoke," Kayla called out.

"Not at all," Matt replied, from the kitchen. "Help yourself."

The perfect host, Kayla smiled as she stood up. Makes me cum lots, cooks me dinner, and all I had to do was bring a bottle of wine.

Kayla rose from the sofa, and got herself a cigarette.

She lit the cigarette, and took a big puff.

She glanced down to her bag, and finally decided to reach in and grab her phone.

Kayla rolled her eyes at the amount of unread texts that she had. She scrolled through most of them, and got to one of the last ones from her roommate.

Kayla texted back, that she was sorry for being out of contact. She'd spent the day at the beach, and was now hanging out with a friend.

Kayla glanced towards the kitchen as she took another drag of her smoke.

She smiled, and finished the text message with: Don't think I'll be home tonight.

Kayla joined Matt in the kitchen, and chatted for a moment, unsure of how to bring it up.

Finally, she just asked.

"So," Kayla said, a bit sheepishly. "I just texted my roommate, and told her to maybe not expect me home tonight."

Matt smiled at her. "Okay."

"So you don't mind if I spend the night here?"

"I would love it for you to spend the night, sweetie."

They chatted a bit more in the living room, listened to some more tunes, and eventually ended up back in the shower together.

After toweling off, they made their way to the bed.

This time, Kayla playfully pushed Matt onto the bed.

"Your turn to lie back, and be pleasured," she cooed at him.

Kayla crawled onto the bed, and smile at Matt, as she reached out and grabbed his cock.

She gave him a wink, as she stroked it a few times, and then took it into her mouth.

Kayla bobbed her head up and down, feeling Matt's cock in her mouth, and hearing him moan his approval.

Kayla took a slow, seductive suck on Matt's cock, and let it out of her mouth. She continued stroking him as she smiled up at him.

He smiled back at her, and Kayla almost melted.

There was something about Matt that made Kayla feel so comfortable, and she loved that feeling.

She glanced back his cock, and saw some pre-cum on the tip. She lovingly licked it, and then took Matt's cock back into her mouth.

After a few more minutes, Kayla let Matt's cock out of her mouth again, and got onto her knees, and straddled him.

"This time," Kayla whispered. "I want you to cum for me."

Kayla guided Matt's cock into her pussy, and moaned with pleasure as she began to ride him.

Matt moaned as well. He reached down and held Kayla's hips, and shifted his position underneath her a bit.

"Oh yes," Kayla moaned.

He was positioning himself so, every time Kayla moved, his cock was hitting her g-spot again.

Kayla leaned forward, and kissed Matt deeply.

"Oh you sweet son of a bitch," she panted. "I said I wanted you to cum, and you're going to make me cum again."

Kayla did cum. She felt herself creaming all over Matt's cock as she continued to ride him.

Kayla lost track of time, as she continued feeling waves of pleasure go through her body.

Finally, she leaned forward, and kissed Matt deeply again.

"Oh baby," she moaned softly. "Cum for me."

Matt kissed her, and held her close to him, as he began pushing himself up into her.

Kayla whimpered her approval, and knew Matt was close.

"Oh yes," she almost shrieked.

Kayla kissed Matt deeply again, as she felt him cum inside her.

Kayla drove herself down onto Matt, wanting to drain him of every last ounce of cum.

She then slowly let his cock out of her pussy, and collapsed on top of Matt.

They laid there together, in a warm embrace, catching their breath.

They eventually hopped into the tub together, and had a nice soak, while they shared a glass of wine and a cigarette.

Then, they made their way back to the bed, and Kayla nestled up against Matt.

She wasn't sure what time it was, but she knew she could sleep.

Sleep did come, for both of them, but was interrupted at one point in the night.

They had shifted positions, and were spooning, when Kayla stirred.

She felt Matt's cock against her ass, and moaned loudly. She then started grind her backside into Matt.

Within a few moments, Kayla was on her hands and knees, and Matt was behind her, doing her doggy style.

Kayla was surprised, albeit pleasantly, that even doing it doggy style, Matt made her cum again,

Kayla wasn't sure how long they went at it, but was content as all get out.

When Matt collapsed onto the bed next to her, Kayla reached over and ran her hand through his hair.

"Did you cum," she asked him as she breathed heavily.

Matt chuckled a bit. "Sweetie," he replied with equally heavy breath. "After what you've done to me, I don't think I'll be able to cum for another month."

They drifted off to sleep again, and Kayla couldn't remember ever feeling this content.

The next morning Kayla was a bit surprised to find herself alone in bed when she woke up.

She glanced around, and sat there for a moment, but didn't hear anything.

"Matt," she called out.

He appeared in the doorway, dressed in a tank top, and shorts, with his ball cap on.

"Morning sunshine," he said warmly.

Kayla smiled as she sat up in bed. "How long have you been up?"

"Oh, for a bit," Matt shrugged.

"And you let me sleep," Kayla said warmly as she tossed the covers back and stood up.

Matt smiled at her. "Well, just because I don't sleep in that much doesn't mean you have to."

Kayla walked up to him, and put her arms around him and kissed him softly. "Thank you," she whispered.

Kayla's opinion of Matt soared, when she found out that he'd gone out and gotten some coffee and danish after he'd gotten up.

"I didn't know how you take it," Matt said as he poured the coffee into a cup, and placed it in the microwave to reheat it. "But there's cream and sugar right here."

Kayla kissed him again. "Two cream, two sugar," she said with a giggle, then excused herself to hop in the shower.

Kayla had quickly doused herself in the shower. One thing she wasn't overly thrilled about, was the fact that Matt only had two-in-one shampoo and conditioner.

Still, Kayla laughed to herself. If that's my biggest complaint, it ain't much.

As Kayla stood in front of the mirror, brushing her hair, she realized she wanted to brush her teeth.

And what she saw made her warm inside.

"Did you pick up a toothbrush for me," she asked with a giggle.

Matt came to the bathroom door and handed Kayla her coffee.

"Well yeah," Matt shrugged. "I mean, I wouldn't have had an issue if you'd wanted to use mine, but I figured why not?"

Kayla had gotten dressed, and she and Matt chatted for a bit, before she bid him goodbye.

"I don't mean to just hustle out on you," Kayla said. "But I probably should get home."

"Totally understand, sweetie," Matt replied.

Kayla had actually felt a bit of unease. She wasn't sure how this was going to go, and how to leave things.

But Matt was remarkably cool about it, and the unease Kayla felt melted away.

"Look," Matt said reassuringly. "I'm not going to make this an issue. I will forever be thankful for you being here yesterday. If that's where things end, then that's cool.

I'm not going to pressure you in any way, shape of form. You've got my number. You know where I live. You know what beach I go to."

Kayla smiled at him. "And, I know you don't wear any underwear when you rollerblade."

"That too," Matt chuckled.

Kayla shook her head and smiled at him.

Kayla hopped on the bus and began to head home.

She was still feeling wonderful.

Matt had given her so much pleasure the previous day, and made this morning totally comfortable for her.

She'd been unsure of how to leave things with Matt. As much as she enjoyed being with him, he made the point that was going through her head.

He was twenty-five years older than her.

It really couldn't go anywhere.

Over the course of the next three weeks, Kayla's life was as it usually was.

Work, hanging out with friends, doing the night club thing on weekends.

Every now and then, she felt a pang of regret for not even bothering to give Matt a call, even just to say 'hi'.

But, it was what it was.

There was a long weekend coming, and Kayla's friends, and roommate both had ideas of what to do.

Kayla hadn't committed to any plans yet, and she wasn't sure why.

But, when Saturday morning rolled around, she was going to have to make a decision.

She got off the bus in the downtown area, and glanced in the direction of the big park on the lake nearby.

A music festival was going on there. Some of Kayla's friends were there, and told her she should join them.

Kayla's roommate was at one of the other big beaches, another bus ride down the road, with a group of people, and the plan was to play volleyball, catch some sun, and then hit the clubs later that night.

Kayla stood there for a moment, as she weighed her choices.

A smile came to her face, as she decided. She pulled her phone from her bag as she began to walk.

She texted her decision to her friends, and roommate, and then made one quick stop before she headed out.

Kayla walked about ten minutes before she got to where she decided to go.

She took a deep breath as she got there, and was relieved when she saw him.

Kayla walked onto the little beach, and stood behind Matt.

She dropped her tote back next to him, and he turned with a start.

"Well, hello there," he said warmly.

Kayla smiled as she reached into her bag and pulled a towel out.

sds195
sds195
647 Followers