A Day At The Beach: The...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Honey123
Honey123
220 Followers

"What a night!" I said out loud and headed to the house in search of Vella and a warm shower.

~ ~ ~

Vella had set me up in a guestroom and pointed me to the bathroom.

"Yannow, if we were alone..." Wrinkling her nose and blowing me a kiss, she takes off downstairs. I laugh when I hear the cheers of "Vella!" from the party. I showered and changed into some comfortable clothes and headed back down to the party. Vella introduced me to more of her friends who were also writers. I noticed she didn't mention the publisher anymore and questioned her about that.

"Hey. Your friend, what happened?"

"Didn't you meet him?" Vella was looking at me as if I grew another head.

"Nooo. I did meet this Swedish guy. He took my breath away."

I ignored Vella's confused look and begin to tell her about my experience down at the beach.

"Hmm. Well, Honey.." Vella started, scratching her head. "I really hope he calls you."

She put her arms around me and hugged me tight. Then jumping up she grabbed my hand and shouted, "Okay, people, it's time to party!!"

Everyone cheered a loud "Whoop!" and the place began to really jam. We danced and partied into the wee hours of the morning.

~ ~ ~

The smell of coffee wafted through my nostrils and although I felt as though I had just fallen asleep, that smell had me drooling. I jumped out of bed and realize that I am naked so I toss on my robe and follow the smell into the kitchen where I found Vella sitting on the deck snuggled in the arms of Martin.

"Honey-bunches, good morning, sweetie!"

I bent down and gave Vella a kiss on the cheek and rustled Martin's hair as I walked past him. He took my hand and kissed it.

"How you doing this morning?"

"Good. Looks like a luverly beach day!"

"Ah. Not for me. More manuals to write, things to do, people to see." Martin said as he stood up pulling Vella into his arms.

"All work and no play..." She managed to get out before he covered her mouth with his.

I watched them as they kissed each other goodbye. With a wave and a wink, he dashed through the door.

"More than just a great party last night, huh Vells."

"Oh, yeah! But now, it's me and you!" She laughed and headed out the door. "Come on, let's go to the beach and talk!"

To my surprise it was already afternoon. I shouldn't have been surprised, I think I may have fallen asleep by 6 a.m. Well, passed out was more like it. I have to remind myself that I am not in my twenties anymore.

"I didn't put on my bathing suit." I say and start to head upstairs.

"Neither did I! For goodness sakes...like I haven't seen you naked?"

We looked at each other and giggled. I have to admit a part of me wanted her to say exactly that.

"Think Martin's watching?" I asked her as we headed down the beach.

"I hope so." Vella smiled and exaggerated a wave towards Martin's house.

As we lay on the blanket, listening to music on the radio, I turned and looked at Vella. Her small body was glistening in the sun. When she put her head down, I had the chance to look at her body. She was built similar to me; petite, her body was fit and she had a wonderful ass, which at that moment I wanted desperately to touch. I felt a tingling sensation in my nipples and was not surprised to find them erect. Vella turned and looked at me smiling.

"Hey, put some lotion on my back, if you don't mind?"

Mind? Me? Taking my time, I poured some lotion in the palm of my hand and rubbed them together. Slowly, I glided the creamy liquid over her back, skimming the sides of her body, working my way down to her waist.

Vella rolled over on her back, giving me an unobstructed view of her breasts as she lies back. Moaning, she stretches and arches her back.

"Ahh. That's better!"

I laughed and resumed my task. I take more lotion and massage it into her skin sliding my hands up her sides and over her breasts to her neck, then started back down the middle of her chest. I massaged her breasts for a moment before ensuring her tummy was properly coated, then gently rolled her over. Caressing the globes of her buttocks I took in the exquisite curves as my hands moved over them.

"Mmm. Honey, that feels very good." Vella said, sighing. She raised her ass and spread her legs. Without thinking, I bend down and run my tongue along the crack of her ass, causing her to gasp. I pause a bit, waiting not sure if I should continue.

"Don't stop, Honey, please!"

I straddled her hips and bent down trailing kisses along her spine. Her back arched making her ass and press against my pussy. I slowly slid myself along her ass, my hands caressing her upper body, my nails scratching slightly along the swell of her breasts. I teased her ribs and then slid my hand under working it down and cupping her moist mound. I dismounted her hips as she turned onto her side. I slowly slid my hand up and down the side of her body, caressing each curve feeling her skin respond to my touch. We lay in a spoon position as I kissed her neck and nibbling on her shoulder. My fingers sliding down her abdomen dipping deep into her.

She spread her legs for me, bending a knee opening herself up so that I could caress her. I start to stroke her with my fingers, remembering what she liked and how she liked it. I slipped two fingers into her pussy, pumping them slowly at first and then stop.

"Turn over," I shifted my weight so she could lie on her back. Closing her eyes, Vella, arched her back, waiting for me to continue. I used my tongue to trail a long wet line down her neck and across her breast to her nipple. My hands gently teased the sides of her body, my nails creating goose bumps along her skin. I enclosed her nipple in my lips, sucking it, bringing it deep into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue. I could feel Vella's intake of breath and spread her legs with my knee. Vella immediately began to circle her hips, pressing her clit on my skin. I licked down her stomach, teasing her bellybutton, causing her to giggle. She combed her fingers into my hair, pressing my lips to her. My touch, gentle, tentative.

"That's good, Honey...very good" Vella moaned and I continued my exploration lower. As I reached her pussy, I teased her there with the tip of my tongue. Bringing my fingers up, I spread her lips exposing the pink, wet flesh to my view and my tongue. Sliding my free hand around her hips and under her ass, I pulled her closer to me, my tongue plunging it into her. With a moan, Vella began rocking her hips, helping me fuck her with my tongue.

"Oh, God, that's fucking good_" She yelled. "Lick me! Eat my pussy, please!"

My tongue pumped into her faster. I licked the sides of her pussy, sucking her juices. Taking her clit gently between my teeth, I circled it with my tongue. I slid my fingers again into her pussy and fucked her hard. I felt her body tighten around them as she bucked and thrust her hips. I watched her face as she rose towards her orgasm. I licked my lips tasting her on them and smiled at her when she opened her eyes.

Pulling her up into a sitting position, I kissed her lips, licking them. Her lips were soft and her tongue flicked at mine before gently sucking it between her teeth and pulling my body close. I could feel her beautiful breasts on my mine as we slid our slick bodies together. Our hard nipples teasing each other as they collided. Vella wrapped her legs around me and I could feel her pubic hair against my shaven lips and I wiggled my pussy against hers. Smiling she stroked it slowly with her fingers, making me moan against her mouth. She moved back slightly, pushing her fingers into me, pressing them harder with her hips.

I rode her fingers, sliding on them pressing them between us, making them go deeper into me. Taking her fingers out, she puts them into my mouth and I lick her fingers, smiling at her.

"Silly woman!" She laughed. "Lie down and let me have my way with you!"

I do as she asks waiting for her tongue, her hands, and her mouth. I felt her tongue licking my clit, pressing flat down against it. I moved my hips in unison with her tongue, already close to orgasm. I felt Vella's fingers gently caressing my ass, her fingers teasing my anus, gathering my juices on the tips of her fingers and then thrusting inside me. This drives me over the edge; I rode her fingers and her tongue crying out her name. I grasped her hair pulling her face down into me. Her tongue licked me, swirling over my clit as she sucked at it.

"Oh, GOD!" I yelled thrusting my hips uncontrollably as waves of bliss coursed through me. Her mouth closed over my mound as she gently licked me. She stayed there, still teasing, until my orgasm subsided and then slid slowly up my body. When her mouth reached mine, we kissed deeply. I could taste my own salty-sweet juices on her tongue as she teased mine with hers.

Pulling away, Vella sighed deeply and rolled onto her belly, playfully wiggling and bumping me with her hips.

"Mmmmm... I never been with a woman like this until you showed up on the beach, that day." She put her head on my breast, snuggling "I have to admit, I had thought about it and even fantasized about it. I liked it." She tickled my ribs, "You should write a story about it."

I laughed with her and an image of my handsome Swedish friends popped into my mind. I let out a sigh and felt a slight nagging in my stomach.

"What's up, sweetie?" Vella asked placing her head on her fists, looking at me with a puzzled expression.

"Nothing, really. I have to go soon." I sit up smoothing a strand of Vella's hair from her eyes. I tap her nose lightly with my finger and we smile at each other, nodding our heads and laugh.

"Yes, I know. You City gals like that 'Wham, Bam, thank you ma'am action'." She teased.

I playfully smacked her on her ass then stood and pulled her up. We gathered the blanket and started back to the beachhouse. A glint of light caught my eye. I nudge Vella and pointed. She blushed and giggled. We both waved to the handsome man on the deck with his binoculars.

Arm in arm we walked along the sand trying to set up another day to meet. By the time I showered, dressed and packed, I hear Martin's voice downstairs and am glad that Vella has met someone like him. He is a wonderful, safe charming person who will treat her the way she deserves to be treated.

Giving Vella a hug, I jump into my car and make my way into the City. Peering in my rearview mirror watching both Vella and Martin wave at me before they embrace and head towards the house.

~ ~ ~

Daydreaming about my last two days at the beach, I made my way home. The day was wonderful, sunny, warm a perfect day. I had my windows rolled down and even the traffic of the City wasn't bringing me down. I doubted very much if anything could. With my music blaring, I barely heard my cell phone began to ring. I was startled when I saw the thing vibrating on the console. "Unknown number." It read. My heart started to pound. "It's him, I just know it!"

"Hello?" I answered not caring if I sounded anxious.

"You're kisses are as sweet as honey...." He started.

"Mmmm..."

"Where are you?"

"On my way home. I am making incredible time." I say, waiting, crossing my fingers in hopes that he wants to see me.

"Oh. Then I guess you wouldn't want to make a change in your plans?"

"I didn't say that. Just that I am making good time. What did you have in mind?"

"Well, you did say you lived close by, right"

"Yes." I turned down my block and was shocked at the unbelievable space right in front of my building! "WOW, of all the luck" I thought.

"Hold one minute, let me park." I said. I eased the car into the space and shut off the engine. "Sorry 'bout that. I do live in the city as well." Smiling at my luck and glancing up at my apartment, I thought, "Ah...home sweet home."

"Well, I re-read your stories and..."

"What? What did you say?" Not sure if I heard him right, I needed to hear it again.

"Your stories, I re-read them."

"You are Vella's publisher friend?" I said slowly, stunned.

"Yes. Didn't she tell you?" He sounded more surprised then I did and as much as I wanted to be angry, I couldn't.

"No. She didn't." I closed my eyes and rested my forehead to the steering wheel. "And now, after last night you re-read my stories and what, did fingering me change your mind?"

I know I sounded annoyed, possibly even bitchy, but this just was not what I wanted to hear.

"No. Last night did not change my mind. Your stories are still pretty bad, but I wanted to make sure that, as you say, fingering you didn't fog up my thoughts." He definitely sounded annoyed.

The silence on the line was deafening. I waited, not sure what to say, listening to his breathing.

"Look. Come to my apartment. Let's talk, what do you say?" He sounded less annoyed with this request and I did want to see him so I agreed. I asked him what his address is and as he gave me the number, I asked him to repeat it.

"No!" I think to myself. "It can't be." I look up at my apartment and my mouth opens into an O shape. "What apartment number?" I closed my eyes and pressed my lips together, not sure if I should laugh out loud or scream.

"14B."

"14B." I repeated. "14B."

"Yes. Just ring my bell and I will buzz you in. That is if the new tenant didn't leave the door open again. I haven't met her yet, but she must have lived in the country and has no idea that you don't leave doors open in the city." He said telling me about how his next-door neighbor left the door open. I barely listen to him, knowing the story full well. I didn't leave the door open on purpose, I was waiting for the movers!

"Well, I..."I begin and realized that I was about to explain myself but stopped. "I mean, maybe she left it open for the movers or something..." I trailed off shaking my head fighting with myself on whether or not to tell him.

"I guess, whatever!" He says. "When will I see you?"

"Well, my guess is soon...very soon. I really am close to you."

"Great!"

When we hung up I sat in my car for a few moments longer. Thinking, working this out in my mind. I looked at my watch and decided that enough time as passed so I headed up to his...my front apartment door. I went into the landing and located his bell. "Oh my!" I say outloud as I see that our mailboxes are right next to each other's. I exhale deeply and ring his bell.

"Come up." His voice came through the intercom. "The door's open."

~ ~ ~

I made my way up the stairs and looked at my door as I passed it. I knocked and pushed open his door saying "Hello?"

"I'm in here. Through the hallway and make a left. It's the room on the right." I heard him say as I looked at his apartment. It's set up exactly as mine; I could get to the room he was talking about with my eyes closed.

"Hello!" I said leaning against the doorway, watching him type on his computer, his back to me.

As he turned around, I suck in my breath, forgetting just how attractive he is. I stood up straighter as he made his way towards me. His white tailored shirt was opened all the way revealing a chiseled chest that had slightly darker hair spatter here and there. His khakis had the top button undone and my eyes were drawn to the hair that continued from his chest and hid from me under the cloth of his pants. I could feel my heart beating in my chest.

"Honey." He whispered, his accent making it sound more like, "Horny" and I have to admit that's exactly how I felt.

We stared at each other for a moment as he stopped in front of me and I lifted my face towards his in a silent begs for his kisses. He pulled me close as my arms wrapped around his neck drawing him nearer still. He kissed me deeply, then trailed kisses along my neck, leaving heated imprints on my skin.

I wanted him and I knew he wanted me. There was no wasting time, this was what I came for and this was what he wanted me here for. I removed my hands from around his neck and began to explore his body with my fingers. Caressing his abs, sliding over its muscles, teasing with my fingernails, I found his zipper and slowly tugged it down while my other hand sought and found his buttocks.

Reluctantly, I pulled away from him so I could I take his shirt off. I used my tongue to trail a line down his chest. I paused but only to kneel before him. His hands entangled themselves in my hair, I looked up into his face, my mouth hovering at the tip of his penis, I watched him watching me as I stuck my tongue out, licking the ridge, slowly around, not taking it in fully, yet. I flicked my tongue here and there, then brought it flatly down along the shaft, my tongue swirling, licking. I nibbled the ridge of his shaft, taking it in my mouth, sucking it all the way down to his sack. I took one in my mouth gently enjoying the taste of his body, the smells. I looked up again and saw him arching his head back, eyes closed, waiting, and anticipating. I brought my tongue up again in slow licks, as if it were a melting ice cream, smiling at the moans that escape from his mouth. When I took it fully in my mouth, his hands pulled my head in closer to move it deeper into my throat.

Unable to control himself, he pulled me up and pushed me against the cold wall and spreading my thighs with a knee. I moaned, whispering that I want him. I involuntarily rubbed my pussy against that knee in my excitement, feeling his hands along the sides of my torso as I dipped lower enjoying the feel of hard muscles against my shaven lips.

His hands slid up my ribcage, pulling me up along his body, my nipples rubbing against chest hair, making them protrude. I moaned again, louder as I wrapped my legs around his waist, my thigh muscles contracted and pulling his body closer.

Further into the wall he pushed me, kissing me harder. I could feel a hand reach beneath my buttocks holding me close as his fingers lightly traced the labia of my pussy, teasing my inner thighs before pressing hard and grinding my pussy with his whole hand.

I licked my lips, feeling his breath on my skin. My gaze traveled to his mouth. I closed my eyes and lowered myself upon his hard, thick cock, whispering, "Fuck me, please!" My hands gripped bulging biceps, bending my head so I can lick and taste his neck, that soft spot between the neck and collar bone, the saltiness there made me hungry for more. I bit his skin, gently, wishing I could devour him.

Lifting me up by the thighs he slid into me in one long, slow motion. Holding me up against the wall, fucking me slowly and gently with long strokes that become stronger and more powerful.

I crossed my legs behind his back as he pumped harder, pushing me against the wall. I feel him pause just as the head of his penis rests inside me.

"Was that what you meant?"

"Yes!" I moan which makes him push harder into me. "That, too?" another whispered question. "Yes...harder" I whispered hoarsely, arching my back and bringing me closer. "Please...again!" I screamed, bringing my body down upon his cock.

Holding each other tight we slid to the floor. I straddled his hips and moaned with pleasure as his cock penetrated me deeper.

"Honey!" a groan, a clutch of my hips, a slow thrust. Hearing him call my name, made me push down again as I threw my head back and moaned loudly. With my knees against the floor, I pulled my hips up and down, sliding my wet pussy against the hard shaft of his cock. I pressed down hard, bringing it deeper inside. I open my eyes and watch as his face. I dragged my hands across the sides of my body, caressing my stomach, up to caress my breasts and my nipples.

I sucked my fingers into my mouth and licked them, trailing a wet line between my breasts, down my stomach and to my clit. His hands moved my hips pounding me down on him. I rub myself knowing that with each stroke the walls of my vagina are contracting against that hard cock, squeezing it. His hands caressed my buttocks grabbing each cheek and spreading me open, plunging deeper with each stroke.

Honey123
Honey123
220 Followers