A Day At The Beach: The...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Honey123
Honey123
220 Followers

A finger began to gently rub my anus. My body quivered at this, I love my ass to be played with and I pushed back making his finger fill me as his cock thrust deeper into me. My pussy was wet with want and need. The desire to have him was building up inside - bringing me closer to the edge.

My legs wrapped around his body pulling him in deeper. Suddenly he grabbed my buttocks hard and he flipped me onto my back. Although surprised, I circled my legs around his waist. Not missing a beat, he pounded into my pussy. I arched my back, rubbing myself against him loving the way he filled my pussy. I bit my lip suppressing the screams that were bubbling up in my throat. But as he pushed harder, I relented and a scream is torn from me.

Driven madly by this pace, I felt his body tense as we both neared our orgasms, groaning aloud. I could feel the warmth of his ragged breath against my neck as he continued to hammer into me taking me towards the edge. I grabbed his head and pulled it to my face kissing his lips. I taste the saltiness of my skin on them as I slid my tongue into his mouth. I searched for his tongue and lick it slowly. My breasts sliding up and down his chest as his momentum builds again, pulling me down harder, faster. My fingers grasped his hair, I felt his moan in my mouth and just for a moment our tongues pause in their playful teasing as our movements slow down. We wrapped our arms around each other as our bodies locked together, rigid and suspended for the moment.

My eyes closed and I felt his warm breath upon my face. I felt the slick, lubricating sweat between our bodies. As he plunges deep into me, my body begins to contract faster and faster, my vagina squeezing him into submission.

I whispered inaudible words of pleasure and desire, my tongue licked his ear, my lips sucking his earlobe and moving to along his jawbone. I was ready to give in to the sweet, wonderful feeling of the orgasm building inside me.

I whispered hoarsely now, "Now...yes...I am...cumming!"

Forcing my eyes open, I want to have every sense alive in having this moment. Sight, smell, touch, moans, taste. I could feel his body strain as we come together, his body pumping, faster, faster, pausing then with a howl of pleasure, he comes, filling me once, then with another powerful thrust he empties himself inside me. His arms squeezed me tightly against him, his moans raspy in my ear. I felt his deep exhale of hot breath against my neck as he gathered me more gently in his arms.

We lay this way for a while, just stroking each other, not speaking. No words were needed just the warmth of his arms said more than words could ever. I smiled at this thought, snuggling deeper within his arms and listen to his breathing as we drifted off into a dreamless, content sleep. Feeling wonderful and just a bit cramped, I opened my eyes and realize that it's been quite a few hours and although I desperately want to stay in his arm as he lay sleeping, I needed to go and unpack. I watched him for a few moments, taking in the softness of his features, watching his chest as it slowly moved up and down with his breathing. I resisted the urge to trace a fingernail along his chest hair and to the prize that lay beneath the sheet barely covering his hips and upper thighs.

Reluctantly, I quietly slipped out of his bed and spy his tossed shirt across them. I shrugged my shoulders into, smelling his cologne as I grabbed the collar and bring it up to my nose. I noticed a pen and paper as I pass his desk and smiling a sneaky smile, I wrote him a note. When I am done, I looked at it and mouthed the words, "Perfect!" and place it on the pillow next to him. I blow him a kiss and leave his apartment. "Such a far walk!" I think to myself as I enter the apartment next door to his. "The girl next door." I shake my head, laughing at the words I wrote in my note.

~ ~ ~

The sound of a door shutting woke him up. As he stretched, he slid a hand across the warm mattress only to find himself alone. There was a pain in his stomach that he tried to ignore, but knew it will take a good part of the day. Hoping that at least her scent is still on the pillow he turned onto his side and smiled when he saw a piece of paper where her head had just recently rested. Reaching for the note, he read out loud:

"Should you ever crave for something sweeter than sugar, come knock on my door and I'll give you some Honey.....The Girl Next Door...(14A)"

Laughing loudly and looking at the wall the separates them, he shook his head as he heard light laughter coming from the other side.

* *

NOTE: Please read Liar's "The Girl Next Door" as his story is a continuation of mine. I want to thank Dranoel for editing this story. You kind words and special touch help my story come alive!

Honey123
Honey123
220 Followers