A Day at the Beach with My Neighbor

Story Info
Denise and I enjoy a sexy romp while others watch.
6.8k words
4.43
50.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've had unseasonably warm weather here on the Central Coast of California. It's a beautiful day to go to the beach. My next-door neighbor, Denise, has the week off and I asked her if she would like to join me for a day on the sand. She said yes, so I walk next door and knock three times. Denise opens the door and invites me in. We hug, and she plants a deep wet kiss on my lips.

A little about Denise: She is 47 years old with a bust size of 34GG. Her four-inch crimson red aureole and thumb size nipples are made for sucking. This adorable lady has sparkling blue eyes and light brown hair with blonde highlights. Very long legs lead to her wide mature ass and plump ass cheeks which are made for backdoor sex. When she wears yoga pants, you can see a very prominent camel toe. Her wide, puffy pussy lips are silky smooth from regular waxing sessions. Her thin landing strip of neatly trimmed pubic hair runs from the top of her very large clitoris all the way up her firm Mound of Venus.

Denise loves to masturbate with an eight-inch black and gold bullet vibrator or a nine-inch rabbit model. She loves to have both holes filled with a hard cock or dildo in her pussy and a butt plug up her ass. She is a passionate lover when she is alone, or with a man, or in a threesome, or with another lady.

I tell Denise that I have towels, sunscreen and water in my backpack. I think we are ready. Denise is wearing her cute floral cover-up. I ask her what she has on underneath and she just smiles.

We head out to my truck; I open the passenger door and assist Denise. It's a short drive to Avila Beach. Once we arrive, I grab the backpack and we walk down to the main beach area. Denise grabs my hand as we look for a place to spread out. She smiles, squeezes my hand and drags me further down the beach. She has her mind set on finding a spot in the clothing optional section. We find a nice bit of sand closer to the rock outcroppings.

This being a weekday late in the season, there is only a scattering of people on the beach, mostly couples and mostly already naked. We see a couple, about thirty yards away that appear to be enjoying the sun. The lady is sitting up and rubbing sunscreen on her tits. I try not to stare, but I fail miserably. Good thing I'm wearing sunglasses. At least I can pretend that I am looking to the side. I watch her squirt a bit of cream on her left breast and use both hands to rub the lotion into her skin. She spends a lot of time massaging and molding her boob. I watch her use two fingers to circle her dark aureole repeatedly. I wonder if she is turning herself on. She switches to her right breast and does the same thing. Even at thirty yards, I can see that she is well endowed and really working her tits. Both hands surround her right breast and she pulls her mound forward. Her boob slides between her hands and bounces as it comes to rest. Her left tit gets the same treatment with a nipple pinch to boot.

Denise is not paying attention to me, otherwise I'm sure she would make a smartass comment about my voyeuristic habit. She is more interested in locating a good place to land. Denise stops and appears satisfied with our location.

"What do you think, Rob? Is this a good spot?"

I concur and pull the towels from my backpack. I arrange our towels on the sand as Denise removes her floral cover-up. I am treated to the same bikini that she wore the last time we were at Avila Beach. The top's triangle cups are way too small for her mammoth boobs and the bottom thong rides up her ass crack. She looks so sexy, but we both know she will probably be nude in a matter of minutes.

I pull out a couple of waters and the sunscreen from my backpack. I hand a water to Denise and tell her to lie down so I can protect her from the sun. I admire her body as she lays in front of me. She appears to be naked as her thong string is pulled completely within her butt crease. Only the narrow bikini strap on her top is visible. I don't waste any time protecting my lovely neighbor. I squeeze a good amount of sunscreen directly on her wide ass cheeks and begin to rub the cream into her flesh. I use both hands to squeeze and mold her generous bottom. I concentrate on her left cheek and then switch to her right. I spend much more time massaging her ass than is needed. I dip my fingers between her ass crease and rub her tight sphincter ring. This prompts Denise to lift her head and look back at me. She just shakes her head and lays back down.

"What? I need to protect you from the sun's rays."

I hear a muffled response, "Did you take your cue from the lady who was squeezing her tits?"

"Oh, did you see her too? Yeah, it looks like she is having fun. I bet she has a wet pussy."

Again, a muffled response as Denise has her face buried in her towel, "Well, I saw you staring in that direction, and I doubt you were checking out cloud formations."

Oops, busted again. I guess I should get back to protecting Denise's back, but not before one last squeeze of her fabulous butt. I untie her bikini top and pour some sunscreen on her shoulders. I use both hands to rub the lotion into her skin. I move my hands down to her waist and cover the sides of her tits with the sun protection. I knead and squeeze her side boobs.

Denise looks up, "You just can't keep your hands off my boobs, can you?"

I smile and nod my head as I reach under and palm her Double-G mounds. I pinch her nipples to emphasize the point. I move my hands down her body one more time and grab each cheek. I spread her ass wide enough to see her thong strap. I complete my task of protecting Denise from head to toe and finish up with a vigorous massage of her shoulders. This elicits a long sigh.

I lie down next to Denise and we gaze out to the ocean. The gentle waves lap upon the shore just ten feet away from our towels. A few wispy clouds move overhead in a deep blue sky. It's a perfect day for the beach. The last time we were here, we got completely nude and enjoyed the cool water. We won't be going in today; the ocean is just too cold.

Denise asks me if I would like to protect her front as she is ready to sit up. I jump at the chance to put my hands on her fabulous body again. Denise rearranges herself and sits, staring out to the huge rock outcroppings. I stand up and drop my shorts. Now is a good time for me to get naked; as good as any. I undo the front button, slide the zipper down and my shorts drop to my feet. I wonder if the lady thirty yards away sees me. My cock is semi-erect from playing with Denise's ass. I'm sure I'll be sporting a full hard-on as soon as I get a hold of her tits. I sit down behind Denise and wrap my legs around her body. I scoot up until my cock presses into her rear. Yep, my seven inches just came to full attention.

Denise's bikini top just hangs loose over her Double-G boobs. I grab the straps and pull it completely off. Her nipples stick out a half inch due to the cool breeze, and maybe my hands on her ass. Denise grabs the bottle of sun screen and pours lotion on her fleshy tits. I reach around grab hold of both boobs. I begin to massage the cream into her skin. I rub her huge mounds with my palms and lift her boobs up. They slide though my hands and shake as they come to rest on her chest.

"Sweetie, does it bother you that I obsess over your big breasts? I know sometimes you may think that is all I ever do."

"No, I'm used to it by now. It's one of your enduring charms."

I continue to massage her breasts and pinch her nipples. I can't get enough of her huge tits. Denise doesn't object; she spreads her legs to allow me to play with her pussy. I continue down Denise's flat tummy to her thighs and then to her inner thighs. I stroke her pussy lips with my fingers. My intention is to make her so horny that she'll want to make love right here on the beach.

I mention that the last time we were here, we spied on a couple fucking between the rock formations. The man and woman were standing in shallow water close to the shore. We saw the man lift her leg and slide his cock deep inside her pussy. We was sliding in and out of her cunt while she kept her leg high and pressed against the rock. His cock appeared to rub against her clit sending her to a nice climax.

Denise was so turned on, she asked me to take her home immediately and make love to her. She wanted my hard cock in her pussy just like the lady. She didn't want to fuck on the beach with an audience. I think today will be different.

Denise looks out to the huge boulders rising out of the water, "Is that where you and Catherine made love?"

I do a double-take, "She told you that? Do you two talk to one another?"

"Well sure, but mostly we text. We did share some intimate moments when we were in Sequoia together. You do remember that week, don't you?"

"Of course."

"Then you shouldn't be surprised that we keep in touch. We've shared a lot of since then."

My arms are still wrapped around her body. Denise spreads her legs a little more. I have room to stroke her inner labia and clit. I use this opportunity to ignite her pussy and possibly get her in the mood to fuck me right here, right now.

"I whisper in her ear, "Yes, Catherine and I made love against that big boulder on the right side. We were standing in just two feet of water. I held her leg up high and entered her with one push. After several minutes, we noticed we had spectators on the beach. That just turned her on that much more, so we put on a show for them."

Denise grabs my hand and holds it tight against her pussy. My fingers invade her hot flesh. I rub up and down her slit and bump her clit several times.

"That is so erotic, so sexy. I wish I could have seen you two. Catherine told me I shouldn't be afraid of making love in public. She said it is so liberating."

"It was very liberating. We finished our exhibition with me pulling out of her cunt and shooting a load of jizz all over her belly. And then I dropped to my knees and ate and fingered her pussy until she climaxed. It was all very sensual. I love the taste of her pussy."

"Well so do I."

Denise is breathing hard as I continue to stroke her pussy. She reaches up and grabs her tits. She pulls her nipples and releases them making her boobs shake and shimmy. My cock is hard and pressed up against her ass. I look down and see some pre-cum forming on the tip. I move around and sit next to Denise. She leans back on her hands with her beautiful body on display. The ocean waves gently roll up on the sand near her towel. Denise watches me stroke my shaft several times. More pre-cum forms and covers my glans.

"Rob, I think I'm ready to make love on the beach."

"Denise, you are my beach girl."

"Yeah, I am."

I ask, "You like Avila Beach, don't you?"

"Yeah, I do. Isn't it pretty?"

"Yeah, its real pretty and so are you."

"Gorgeous. You know what the beach does, right? It makes you horny."

"Yeah, it makes you horny."

"Very horny... Are you going to let me suck your cock? Then you can fuck me."

Denise surprises me with her bold talk. This is a far cry from our last visit, but I'm sure it's because I have been touching her body for the past half hour and talking about Catherine and me.

"Can you give me a cream pie?"

"Yeah, you want a cream pie?"

"Yeah, I want a cream pie. Bring me your cock, please?"

Denise grabs her right breast, squeezes her flesh and pinches her nipple. She's ready for my cock. I stand up and my erect cock sticks out ninety degrees. Denise moves closer to my seven-inch shaft.

"Let me get up on my knees so I can suck your cock."

Denise stretches her neck and opens her mouth as she gets close to the tip of my cock. She sucks several inches of my shaft and then pulls back.

My cock is covered in her saliva., "Ew, that feels good."

"You have such a nice cock."

Denise moves back up and sucks my shaft some more. She sucks another couple of inches and applies a strong suction. My cock throbs. The breeze blows her hair around. I reach over and hold her hair back, so I can watch her lick my shaft. My cock is rock hard and points straight ahead seven inches. I put my hand on my hips and let Denise have her way. She places her hands on my thighs and bobs her head.

"Oooh, there's nothing like getting sucked on the beach."

Denise grabs my shaft at the base and sucks some more. She licks my spongy glans and then kisses the side of my shaft.

"I like cock, mmm, fuck my mouth, baby."

Denise keeps her mouth open as I push in and out. She puts her hands on her knees and keeps her head up. I thrust deep into her mouth, pushing her head back several times. She grabs my hips to steady herself. Denise grabs my cock again and sucks my rock-hard cock.

"Oh yeah, come on fuck my face again."

I comply and push my shaft to the back of her throat.

"You taste so good."

Denise wraps her hand around my shaft and strokes me as she gets more aggressive with her blowjob.

"Oh, oh fuck."

Denise has a mouthful of cock, "Mmmm, mmmm."

"Your mouth feels just like your pussy, hot and wet."

"Rob, I like your cock. Ah yeah, Mmmm."

Denise uses one hand to massage her boobs. She releases my cock and kneels up. Her breasts are now level with my cock. She strokes my shaft several times and rubs my glans around her crimson red nipple. Denise thinks about giving me a titty-fuck, but changes her mind and drops down on all fours. She shakes her ass and pleads for me to take her.

"Will you come fuck me now?"

"Yeah."

I move behind Denise, my cock at full staff. I straddle her body and move up to her head. She turns her head and sticks out her tongue to lick my shaft, getting it wet and ready to fuck her. I hold my cock out as she licks all around my shaft from the tip to the base and my smooth balls. I'm glad I shaved them this morning.

I move back and squat down behind her to line my cock up with her wet labia. I press my hips into her full ass and spread her pussy lips with my shaft. I hold her ass cheeks as I bottom out.

"Oh, gawd Rob, that feels so good. Oh, yeah, oh ah, oh ooo gawd."

I slide my cock deep into her pussy and pull back several times. We readjust ourselves and I get down on my knees. Denise spreads her legs a little more.

"Reach around and play with my boobs."

I grab her tits as they hang down. Her nipples are hard nubbins. I press my hips into her full ass, it provides a wonderful cushion. I have one hand on her ass and the other wrapped around her golden locks. I gently pull her head back as I continue to pound her pussy.

"Oh yeah, pull my hair for me. Rob, you like my pussy? You like my pussy? You like fucking my pussy? Ooo, yeah. My nice tight pussy."

I spank Denise on her right ass cheek and squeeze her right boob. I move my hand all around her hot skin.

"Oh yeah, spank my ass again. Oh, you like my pussy? Is it tight enough for you? "

"Yeah, so tight."

"Oooh, I want you to cum all over me. You can cum inside my pussy or all over my hair and my face or on my ass."

Denise is full of dirty talk this morning as she reaches down and strokes her clit. I hold tight to her generous ass as I increase my thrusts into the pink flesh, pushing and pulling so fast. I slap her right ass cheek again.

"Oh yeah, I like when you spank my ass. I like it when you fuck my pussy hard. Uh huh,

Oh fuck. Aaahhhh."

Denise raises her body up toward me, supported by her left hand on her towel. She puts her right hand on her thigh. I grab her right arm to hold her up and slam my cock into her cunt over and over.

"Oh, ah, oh, fuck this bad girl's pussy. Uh Fuck, ahhh gawd. Oooh, I'm going to cum so much all over your cock. Ah, oh fuck"

Denise drops back down on her hands and knees; I grab her ass cheeks and spread them as I push into her. I look out in the distance and see the couple thirty yards away. The lady is sitting up and watching us. One hand caresses her tits while the other is wrapped around her mate's cock. She is stroking his erect shaft while he lays on his towel. I can see that her legs are spread as she watches me fuck Denise. Our mystery lady has a thick brown bush of hair between her thighs. She is definitely watching us as she waves and gives me a thumbs up.

"Oh yeah, fuck this pussy, make it cum, make it cum. Uh huh, uh huh."

Her words spur me on. I return a thumbs up to our lady voyeur; grab Denise by the hips and pump my cock quickly in and out of her wet inner flesh. I drive her closer and closer to orgasm. Her shallow breaths become faster. Pussy juice drips down her thighs. Each time I push my thick shaft into her hole, juice spurts out. Denise is on the verge.

"Oh, fuck me. Oh, baby I want to cum all over your cock. Ah, ah, ah, oh fuck, oh gawd yes, fuck it, fuck it harder oh yeah, fuck meeee. Ah, oh, oh, oh."

Her whole body convulses as her climax unfolds. I hold her hips to keep her ass against me and my hard cock lodged inside her cunt. I feel her inner flesh throb around my shaft. It feels like a hand is repeatedly gripping and releasing me. Her thighs quiver and are covered in cum.

Slowly, Denise settles down and comes back to earth. I move back into a squat and use her waist to balance. I hold her up as I drive my cock between her wet folds. I search for my own orgasm. It is so close.

"Oh yeah, cum all over me, cum all over me, oh gawd, my pussy feels good, oh, oh I feel my cum all over your cock in there. It feels so good, yeah. Does it feel so good?"

I grunt, "Yeah."

"Yeah, are ya gonna cum all over me, oh gawd, oh gawd, you're going to make me cum again. Oh, fuck me. Yeah, yeah"

Denise's words have their intended effect. I slam my cock into her pussy. My glans is super sensitive as I feel my cum boil over. Sweet sensations rise from my balls, up my shaft to the tip. I prepare to erupt in a sublime climax.

"Here you go Denise."

I rise, my cock slides out of her sopping labia. I grab my shaft and pump several ropes of cum onto Denise. I cover her fleshy ass with my cream. I count two, three, four strong jets of semen flying from my tip and landing on her rear.

Denise feels the sticky fluid hit her flesh, "Yeah, yeah. Oh, that feels good, doesn't it? Oh yeah"

I stroke my shaft several moments as the last of my jizz dribbles out onto her ass, "Oh my gawd."

Denise looks back at me, "Do you like it? Does it look good?"

I tell Denise her ass shines beneath the warm sun. My cum looks good and creamy on her ass. She drops down onto her towel and lays flat against the sand. Her huge tits squish to the side as she completely relaxes her body. She makes no attempt to clean off my cum. I lie down next to her and rest. We are both satisfied for the time being.

As we drift off, Denise whispers, "I'm going to let your cum dry on my ass and then you can fuck me later."

I believe we were only snoozing for about twenty minutes. When my eyes are back in focus, I look around the beach. I see that we are not the only ones engaged in carnal lust. Our neighbors are going at it. I tap Denise on the shoulder to rouse her from her dream state.

I whisper, "Look over there."

Denise views the same scene. Our mystery lady and her lover are locked together. She is on top of his prone body in a reverse cowgirl. Her hands are on his thighs for support and she bounces up and down on his thick shaft. Her boobs sway back and forth with her movements. I can see his huge cock disappear into a forest of dark hair. She is facing us and looking our way. I think she enjoys having an audience, as she increases the tempo of her humping.

12